Photo

January Friday The 13th-15th 2012 Wild Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Topless RaftUp Naked Boat Party Columbus Day Regatta Swingers Boat Party Naked Boating Boat Orgy Topless Raft-Up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:43 PM

Friday The 13th Weekend!
January 13th-15th 2012

:thongandheels: 1st Party Of The New Year!!! :thongandheels:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 28 2011 - 11:33 PM

Whoooo Hooooo,
The 2012 schedule is up. We will definatly be there in January!!!!!!
I promise to update this post in a lil bit I was just so excited to see the new schedule!!!!!
Zinfull

#3 couplefor3or4

couplefor3or4

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Flying, boating, travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Sadly in Ohio :-(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Help!! Boat is in Ohio ;-(
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted December 13 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hope to come down!! Need a lift!! Help!!

#4 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted December 13 2011 - 04:55 PM

Hope to come down!! Need a lift!! Help!!

You can always see who is offering rides and offering to host guests on their boats for each party every month by going to:

http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1388-give-a-ride-to-barbies-january-13th-2012-regatta-by-posting-here-to-meet-others-to-join-you-on-your-boat/
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#5 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 14 2011 - 05:36 PM

As the raft-up is a month away...we will revise our posting at a later date. However, count us in!

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 16 2011 - 10:08 PM

WooooHooooo!!! The photos from the December Boat Parade Party are online!

If You Missed Last Weekend's Sexy Boat Parade Party,

Here Is A Little Sample Of What You Missed!

<table border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" id="AutoNumber3" style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center" style="width: 182px"> Posted Image</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center" style="width: 182px"> Posted Image</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" id="AutoNumber3" style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center" style="width: 182px"> Posted Image</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center" style="width: 182px"> Posted Image</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center"> Posted Image</td> <td align="center" style="width: 182px"> Posted Image</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Now Mark your calendar for the first party of the new year 2012, which starts on Friday the 13th!

I know some people consider Friday the 13th to be unlucky, but I plan on getting real luck at this party!

So click the "Reply To This Topic" button at the top right of this page and post your RSVP to attend this party now!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#7 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted December 16 2011 - 10:21 PM

To See ALL The Photos Taken At The December Boat Parade Party, Just Click Here!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#8 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted December 19 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hello all i am looking for a invite c... to this great event.. and will help in all areas of boat and party needs...excellent deckhand and chefs helper. Thanks,,

#9 Relax

Relax

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple married 35yr
  • Interests:We enjoy boating and meeting Sexy/Fun interesting people
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger/enjoy boating/fun loving couple
  • I Live In::Barrie, Ontario Canada
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 32ft sedan cruiser can sleep 4 fun open minded people.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 20 2011 - 09:31 AM

Can't wait for the January Ralf-Up. We had a great time meeting everyone old and new. Since we only get out for the events in the winter months because we live in Canada everyone always makes us feel welcome. Hopefully the sun will shine along with all our hot sexy bodies we know the food is great and the wine will flow. Barbie's GREAT ASS and Frederick's organizational skills makes everyone at ease so a good time is had by all. Looking forward to cuming. Julie and Paul. Also Happy Holidays and a Great Happy and Healthy 2012 to EVERYONE.

#10 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted December 31 2011 - 10:21 AM

Yeah!!! Isn't this the party the Mayans predicted would be the best party on the planet? :toast: . With Barbie :3D-emonicon015: and Fredrick :superman: lighting the way for us and all of the wonderful Bellavita friends :thewave: , it is inevitable their prediction will come true.

Sadly, while all of you beautiful, sexxxy people are enjoying the warm Florida Sun :beachsunburn: and smoking "HOT" music coming from Barbi Girl's rock maestro "Fredrick" :zz-allhail: , we will be in Chicago :3D-emonicon181: .

We miss all of you!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#11 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted January 02 2012 - 04:51 AM

Happy new year everyone. Hoping to see you for the regatta.

Its already been too long and chomping at the bit to get naked on the water.

I was looking at some of the pics from earlier regattas. Wow! What memories. Hope to see everyone there.

#12 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted January 02 2012 - 05:36 PM

Happy New Year all!!!
We're hoping to make the January regatta, weather permitting. Can't wait to see everyone and get the party started.

#13 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat

Posted January 03 2012 - 10:25 PM

Weather permitting's ass...

Since when does the crummy weather outside curb the fun inside???
Looks like the moon and stars will align this month for an Olvidelo attendance. Fredrick, beware... she says a "lap dance" won't cut it this time. What ever in the world does she mean??

"O"

#14 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted January 04 2012 - 07:31 AM

Weather permitting's ass...

Since when does the crummy weather outside curb the fun inside???
Looks like the moon and stars will align this month for an Olvidelo attendance. Fredrick, beware... she says a "lap dance" won't cut it this time. What ever in the world does she mean??

"O"

Holy Cow! I haven't stopped thinking about last month's party when Miss Olvidelo came out of her shell so much!!! I can only imagine how naughty she might be on a night like Friday the 13th!

We can't wait to see you both at the party! It's going to be a great weekend!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#15 gablesv

gablesv

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Full Swap Couple, who loves to make new friends and explore all that life has to offer..
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Miami, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::38' Rampage express,AC, Full head, Sleeps 4 comfortably
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted January 06 2012 - 07:20 PM

We plan to be there also. where's the location???

V&E

#16 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted January 07 2012 - 08:23 AM

Special Announcement

Special Location! We Do NOT Plan To Be At Temptation Island For This Month's January Friday The 13th Weekend Party. We plan to go to our favorite nearby protected area. Read below for complete information...

Most IMPORTANT... With the cooler temperatures during these winter months, and with the winds sometimes blowing, even a slight breeze can make it feel chilly... So we plan to go to a special raft-up location that is actually one of my favorite places, but we seldom get to go there because it's just too darn hot in the summer months because it is so protected form the winds that there is no breeze at all.

But that works out perfect for us in these cooler winter months, especially when it's windy!

We plan to be at Location #6 shown below:
Posted Image
We plan to raft up at location #6 shown above. And to make things extra fun, we will most likely do a stern to stern raft up like you see in the photos below. We did this at November's regatta and everyone loved it and have been requesting that we do it again. We love to do this but seldom get the chance because we don't get to raft up in such calm areas like this very often because it's usually too hot.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
And as you can see by these photos, the water was super calm in this protected area, while the cool winds whipped at 25-35 mph outside of this area all weekend, but we were all enjoying the warmth of the sun protected from the winds!
Posted Image

We know how to have fun no matter how windy or how cold the temperatures get! It's always HOT at BellaVitaVille!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#17 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted January 07 2012 - 08:27 AM

I'm Serving Grilled Chicken Wings To Everyone At The Regatta Friday Night!

Do NOT Miss This Meet & Greet!

SPECIAL NEXT Weekend!

Friday The 13th PARTY

January Friday the 13th - Sunday 15th

Posted Image

This weekend is very special! I know that Friday the 13th is supposed to be "unlucky" but for YOU, come see how lucky you can get at this weekend's party!

Friday Night Is Hooters Night!

Do NOT Miss This Meet & Greet!

On Friday the 13th, we'll be grilling up spicy grilled chicken wings and serving them from the Barbie Girl boat!

Come get all you can eat Hooters, (and chicken wings too)! Girls, Come Show Your Hooters! Guys, if you like Hooters, then this is the night for YOU!

Posted Image

Girls, come wearing sheer, or come topless, or wear nothing at all, just as long as you are showing your Hooters! We got them, the guys love them, so let's show them off!

Then after the last grilled chicken wing is taken from the grill, we'll get ready for our typical Friday night wild, naked party action!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#18 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted January 09 2012 - 05:16 PM

hi yall. juliana and i will be there this weekend..hope everyone had a happy new year. see you soon.looking forward to seeing alot of sexy girls like usual.

#19 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted January 10 2012 - 11:01 AM

Could it be that this January Winter Regatta is expected to be in the high 70s during the day and high 60s at night with relatively calm winds? What a treat! :catfight:[edit - 01/11/12] Too good to be true....but we will still be there!!!!

We expect to arrive late Friday afternoon. It looks like our friends Lisa and Greg will be joining us Saturday afternoon and staying the night as well.

#20 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 10 2012 - 12:21 PM

Sooo excited its finally here. Because we will be arriving on the 48ft we decided to wait till Sat am instead of our usual Fri night. Low tide is at 5pm on Friday and we dont want to risk missing the inlet in the dark. Our guests havent confirmed yet so it may just be us. We cant wait to see our old friends and hopefully make make many new ones.
Z

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Topless RaftUp, Naked Boat Party, Columbus Day Regatta, Swingers Boat Party, Naked Boating, Boat Orgy, Topless Raft-Up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users