Photo

March 9th-11th 2012 Naked Swinger's Full Moon Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Full Moon Party Topless RaftUp Swingers Boat Party Naked Boat Party Boat Orgy Columbus Day Regatta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:33 PM

Full Moon Party!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Return To Temptation Island

March 9th - 11th Weekend!

:thongandheels: Sexy Full Moon Party! :thongandheels:

The cooler winter months are leaving us now so it's time for us to return to our favorite party place, Temptation Island! And what better way than with a pirate themed dance on Saturday night when the Pirates of the Caribbean Return To Temptation Island!

So wear your sexiest pirate outfits to show off your bootie, and come for lots of sexy fun, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Posted Image

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 CTMCTM

CTMCTM

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Diving, dancing, boatting, having fun
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap
  • I Live In::Palm Beach County
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 48 Sundancer 51 total length. Sleeps 4 comfortably 6 overall and loats more if ya dont want air conditioning. Blue Hull with a large swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We DO!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 08 2012 - 03:08 PM

We are on for the March 9-11 raft up. Excited to be joining you folks again. We will be bringing 2 couples with us. Will have them sign up/on to confirm their attendance.

Hugs and kisses, Bob and Billie

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 08 2012 - 06:58 PM

We are on for the March 9-11 raft up. Excited to be joining you folks again. We will be bringing 2 couples with us. Will have them sign up/on to confirm their attendance.

Hugs and kisses, Bob and Billie

WoooooHooooooo!!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT Bob & Billie! I'm so glad you're coming back again! We've missed you since your last visit. And just this morning I got an email from Misty, "GoldieLocks" that you met when she was staying on my boat at the last party you came too, so this is for sure going to be a wild party weekend for sure!!!

Were you going to come early again and raft up with my boat again like you did last time? Ah... Convenient! lol :)
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#4 goldielocks

goldielocks

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:I just love to have fun and am open to the interpretation of that. I am single and enjoy being the golden unicorn, but I'm pretty open...
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all!
  • I Live In::Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'm the hot chic who brings the party...boat candy :) Yes, I can make donations.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $300 To My Host Boat

Posted January 17 2012 - 10:56 AM

It's my birthday on March 10! I'm cumming all the way from Texas for some wild birthday fun! I may or may not bring a date at this point. It could be more fun alone!!!
I am single and enjoy being the golden unicorn, but I'm pretty open... If you don't believe me, just look at my photo gallery and see all the fun I had at my very first Bella Vita party in September 2011!

#5 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 07 2012 - 10:25 PM

Hi everyone, Sorry guys, just found out I have to work next weekend. Hope to see everyone at the next regatta. :D Paul and Anita

Edited by pacastri, March 01 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#6 love4unme

love4unme

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Triathlons/Ironman's, Running half/full marathons, Diving/snorkeling, Boating & all around fun times.
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists. Explorers living life each day to the fullest.
  • I Live In::Parkland Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Larson 274 Cabrio Cruiser. we have AC, sleeps 4.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 13 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hi everyone. We are looking forward to attending and meeting everyone. We just closed on our boat, (28' Larson Cabrio) and are ready for some fun. We are trying to confirm our plans for March as we may need to fly internationally but at this time we are planning on joining the fun on the 10th and maybe the 9th as well. We may bring friends with us, (couple). The pics of your past events are amazing so we are hoping for great weather and with that some great fun! See you soon. Ari & Kathy

#7 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted February 16 2012 - 07:46 PM

We will definitely be there for the March regatta. We delayed our trip to Texas so that we wouldn't miss another party. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

#8 floridacouple

floridacouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:meeting fun good people
  • Lifestyle Status:up for anything, depending on situation
  • I Live In::jupiter, florida
  • My Boat Is A::75'
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted February 18 2012 - 09:41 AM

We will be attending our first regatta in march and we are looking forward to it.

#9 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted February 20 2012 - 07:09 PM

We would like to attend but we likely have to attend a wedding this Regatta weekend. :( :( :( . However....................

Bimini Bash!!!! We are planning a trip from South Florida to Bimini from March 1 (Thursday) through March 4 (Sunday). So far Sealife, We're notty, Alfrace, Exuma_Bahamas, Grass Connection and one other boat (so far 10 couples!!!) are confirmed for the trip from South Florida to Bimini. BarbiGirl is trying to get free to come as well!!!! Do any other members wish to attend??? We would like a headcount so we may contact the Bimini Big Game Club and see if we can secure a group discount for the marina slips and hotel. We are attempting to get room rates of $125 or less per night and $2 or less per foot for marina slips. If any couples or single woman do not have a boat and wish to attend, there is extra room on some boats for couples who help captains with fuel expenses. If interested please send us a personal message ASAP". We will figure a contingency plan if the weather turns out to be nasty, otherwise lets party!!!

Sealife

Due to the winds and rough seas on Sunday's return, it looks like this weekends Bimini trip will be postponed.

#10 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted February 21 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yes, I'll be there for sure!!!! March already! Oh boy! I'll have more sexy friends along :) I look forward to my first trip to Temptation Island.

Enjoy,
Mel

#11 Relax

Relax

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple married 35yr
  • Interests:We enjoy boating and meeting Sexy/Fun interesting people
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger/enjoy boating/fun loving couple
  • I Live In::Barrie, Ontario Canada
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 32ft sedan cruiser can sleep 4 fun open minded people.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted February 25 2012 - 10:38 AM

Can't wait for the regatta in March, boat will be fixed and we have never been to the island of FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!! but have heard lots about it. Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. Even though the weather was a bit cold for the last regatta still had a great time but hopefully the weather will be so hot you can't keep your clothes on. Will bring the special punch again, and little pizzas especially for Frederick. Hugs to everyone!!

#12 We're Knotty

We're Knotty

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:To live life large and hang with great, fun, easy going,party people. Let's have fun in chasing the sun in our naked dreams to......
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists,clothing opt. nude recreational softies
  • I Live In::Lighthouse Pt. Fl. area
  • My Boat Is A::39' Black Midnight Express
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted February 25 2012 - 05:44 PM

Count us in for the FULL M( I )( I )n Ragotta boys n girls! "Grass Connection" and us, "We're (soooo) Knotty", will be there 4- some sure fun. It's going to be a Boom Boom Pow event to the World renoun Bella Vitta monthly round up. Yippy I yay and gitty up.... It's going to be yet another titillatting bareback round up!! This events motto is:
Unless your living near the edge, your taking up too much room!!

#13 floridacouple

floridacouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:meeting fun good people
  • Lifestyle Status:up for anything, depending on situation
  • I Live In::jupiter, florida
  • My Boat Is A::75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted February 27 2012 - 06:32 PM

We will be attending our first regatta "full moon party", looking forward to having a great time.
Steve and Linda

#14 ohflman

ohflman

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:House parties, swingers regatta, nude beaches&swimming, hot tubs. Have sexy lady friend that I swing with as a couple. Full swap, separate rooms, always use condoms, safe sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger, clothing-optional
  • I Live In::Florida Keys now!
  • My Boat Is A::1987 19' outboard Bayliner w/cubbin cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted February 28 2012 - 11:52 AM

Count on us! We are coming to the March Regatta. The Feb. party was our first regatta; the weather was a little cool; but the action was so hot! We never knew how much fun you could have at a regatta; the people were the best! Eveyone welcomes you, and they make sure you do have a terrific time! We are looking forward to seeing our new friends from the Feb. regatta and making more new friends. We want Barbie and Fredrick to know we really appreciate everything they do to put these parties together, how much work they do during the party making sure everyone has a great time, and they really know how to party!! They are the best!
We would like to ask if anyone can tell us the best place to put our boat in at; that is close to Temptation island? We are trailering our boat from the Keys so we can attend. We would also like to stay at the regatta on our boat, that has a cubby cabin, but since we don't have a shower or barhroom if anyone that has one on there boat if we could arrange it so we may use you yours? We would make a donation to you for this. We can give a ride to regatta also if someone needs one. We will be bringing food and desert. Ray & Penny

#15 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted February 29 2012 - 08:38 PM

Barbi's Pirates Of The Caribbean

Return To Temptation Island!

Posted Image

Do NOT Miss This
Full Moon Meet & Greet With

On-Premise Play Party!

Friday March 9th - Sunday 11th

Pirates Of The Caribbean's

Return To Temptation Island!

This weekend is very special!

Not Only Is It A Full Moon,

But After Our Winter Parties At Other Fun Locations, We Are Excited To

Return To Temptation Island

With This Special Saturday Night

Sexy Pirate Dance Theme.

Posted Image

Now For My Pirate's Return To Temptation Island Party, Saturday night's dance come wearing your sexiest Pirate outfits,
or wear nothing at all.

Any Girls NOT dressed as Sexy Pirates on Saturday Night Must

"Surrender The Bootie"!

So guys, get ready to get some bootie!

Just Come Ready For Lots Of Fun!

Posted Image
And If You Don't Have A Boat, I might have room on my boat to host you for the day, the night or even the entire weekend! Just email me at BlondeFlasher@aol.com for details.

Just Come Ready For Lots Of Fun!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#16 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:I give an amazing massage.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am a nudist/exhibitionist. Check my profile for lots more details
  • I Live In::Middle Keys Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Usually Stay on the Barbie Girl
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes I am donating more then $100 to my host boat captain and it has already been arranged
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted March 01 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hello Everyone Eddie here ; so looking forward to attending the Macrh event; especially since it will be a full moon and I'm Pieces. Thanks Barbie and Fredrick for creating and hosting these events; they are truly amazing. I so love getting away on the water; and getting naked and feeling the sun and wind against my body. I'm going to start to find a mate for this trip; I really want to come with a woman this time....If anyone knows a single woman that would like company with of course being free to do her thing as well; please let me know 954-448-4324. Look forward to seeing everyone again; Cheers; Eddie

#17 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish

Posted March 03 2012 - 12:20 PM

AL and Julie here, super excited for this Regada. we will be there! looking forward to the great times and fun. its going to be epic.

#18 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted March 03 2012 - 07:08 PM

[K2.jpg

WE PLAN TO BE THERE BOTH FRIDAY AND SATURDAY IN OUR 64 VIKING WITH DANCE POLE IN COCKPIT. TIM & KARINA

#19 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted March 04 2012 - 03:50 PM

We missed the last two months, Tennis match and work, this month we will be there Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, depending on when our new cabinets are delivered, another project, redoing our living room, can not wait to see all of our friends and make new ones.

We love the Bella Vita parties Barbie is the best host you will ever know, and DJ Fredrick what can I say he will get you dancing on the bar all night long, see you all soon, counting the hours.

Colleen Patrice

#20 FunSunRum

FunSunRum

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Anything on, under or above the water!
  • Lifestyle Status:She loves nude sunbathing and we are looking forward to new wild adventures
  • I Live In::Broward County, FL
  • My Boat Is A::32' center console
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:03 PM

We are confirmed for this week's raft up!! After last month's party at Jimbo's where we met everyone for the first time and saw how nice and relaxed the atmosphere is, we knew we had to come back. We will be arriving Saturday around noon and are looking forward to seeing Temptation Island for the first time. Thank you in advance to Fredrick and Barbie for organizing another great party weekend, we promise to show up organized!

funsunrum

Attached File  077.JPG   344.19KB   6 downloads

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Moon Party, Topless RaftUp, Swingers Boat Party, Naked Boat Party, Boat Orgy, Columbus Day Regatta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users