Photo

April 6th-8th 2012 Naked Easter Weekent Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Swing Break Orgy Party Naked Boat Party Topless Raftup Spring Break Miami Columbus Day Regatta Miami Easter Weekend Naked Easter Swingers Easter Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 stacyandsara

stacyandsara

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Fun!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::30' Bertram
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 04 2012 - 01:58 PM

We'll be there on Saturday morning...well, maybe more like Saturday noon. Lookiing forward to seeing everyone in the flesh!

#22 KatandAaron

KatandAaron

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Dirty fun, and lots of it ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:We will try anything once
  • I Live In::Miami Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Dont have one :(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We love to have fun ;)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted April 04 2012 - 09:02 PM

Aaron and I are both finally in town on the same weekend, so we are planning on coming this weekend. We have only been once but we had too much fun and have been dying to get back out. We however would nned to find a host boat for saturday, we may not be able to spend the night :( we are looking forward to this and can't wait to see you guys. Hope we find a ride :)

#23 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 05 2012 - 10:30 AM

Tomorrow the party starts for the Easter bash! Just got back from Africa....... Shall we wear our native clothing?????? Are there any ladies who wish to help Karina out of her native clothing??????

Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Attached Files

#24 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted April 05 2012 - 05:48 PM

What happened to the pole dancers that used to come to these parties????? Deciding whether or not we should bring the pole in our cockpit or leave it at home?

Attached Files

• Attached File  pole.jpg   39.21KB   0 downloads

#25 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 05 2012 - 10:21 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're watching the weather real closely. Right now the reports are that it looks like it will be a little bit windier than we had expected, but beginning Friday afternoon all the way through Monday the forecast is for beautiful weather with clear sunny skies, with temperatures near 90' on Friday and in the low 80's on Saturday and Sunday.

We will go check out the wind conditions on Friday and make a final determination if we will be going to Temptation Island or to our out of the wind back up location #2 just 1/2 mile away. So be sure to watch this forum where we will post on Friday afternoon after we've anchored and get all set up we will let you know where we anchored. Remember that we've had GREAT weekends at Temptation Island when the wind blew at over 30 mph all weekend long last August and September.

But we will for sure keep you posted so keep your eyes on this forum for the latest information and the final update on where we are anchored!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#26 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted April 06 2012 - 03:13 AM

I'm soooooooo happy I will be able to make it to this regatta......meet old and new friends....the happiest people ever.
see you tomorrow afternoon....its going to be a veri nice full moon night!!!!
Feli

#27 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 06 2012 - 12:49 PM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:

Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!

Raft-Up Boat Regatta Party with Friday Night Meet & Greet, And Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party

We arrived and anchored up this afternoon and the weather is nice, but the forecast for Saturday & Sunday is PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

After seeing forecasted winds of 20 mph out of the North al weekend, we decided to go to one of our most favorite North Wind locations to be protected from the winds, so we are at the tip of the arrow shown at location #6 in the photo below.

Posted Image

:beachsunburn: Our location is perfect!!!
:beachball:
Our Location #6 above is perfect at : W25' 54.745 / N80' 08.039

Call us on channel 72 when you get near and we can help guide you here if you need help.

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night "Full Moon clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

4. Saturday afternoon naked suntanning and BBQ Cook-Out Party!

5. Saturday afternoon and night, LIVE DJ with Prize Wheel Saturday afternoon.

6. Saturday night Full Moon Party and clothing-optional sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

7. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occurring though out the entire weekend.

8. Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffet!

9. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:
Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast says it's going to be hot and sunny with 10-15 mph winds and 30-40% chance of rain, but that never stopped us from having a fun party time before!

So if the weather man lets us down, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here.

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us.
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:

It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:
Rain Or Shine or Cold Wind Blowing.... we always find a fun secure comfortable party place! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swing Break Orgy Party, Naked Boat Party, Topless Raftup, Spring Break Miami, Columbus Day Regatta Miami, Easter Weekend, Naked Easter, Swingers Easter Party

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users