Photo

January Friday The 13th-15th 2012 Wild Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Topless RaftUp Naked Boat Party Columbus Day Regatta Swingers Boat Party Naked Boating Boat Orgy Topless Raft-Up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#41 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 14 2012 - 08:54 AM

Last night was GREAT!
:smilelick:
We got anchored into our favorite protected place at location #6 shown in the photo below, and then the park rangers thought we needed to be farther out and told us of some rule about having to be anchored at least 100' from shore. Well with the number of boats we have and with the canal only being about 200 feet wide, we didn't have room to follow their rules,... so we moved.

You will see us rafted together just to the right of the entrance tot he canal heading to location #6 shown in the photo below.

The air is cold, but the skies are clear and sunny and the boats have us protected from the winds, and if last night is any indication as to how the rest of the weekend will be,... well, we're in for one heck of a wild ride! LOL...

:animated-blowjob: :2love_sex: :2doggy: :animated-fakepussy: :animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-missionary: :rubbingpussy: :thongandheels:

So don't let the cool weather keep you from enjoying the fun we're having... we've got boats here with heated cockpits and we'll continue the sexy fun there if it gets cold.

Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Topless RaftUp, Naked Boat Party, Columbus Day Regatta, Swingers Boat Party, Naked Boating, Boat Orgy, Topless Raft-Up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users