Photo

June 8th-10th 2012 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatta Party Weekend!

Naked Pizza Party Naked Boat Party Topless Raft-Up Columbus Day Regatta Swingers Boat Party Orgy Party Naked Party Nude Boating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:12 PM

Annual Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Party!

AND THEE Biggest Regatta & Floating Raft-Up Pizza Party In The World!!!
:mmparty:
June 8th-10th 2012

Posted ImagePosted Image

Free Lifeguard Shirt!

FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts To Every Boat That Arrives Friday!
That's Right! Every boat that arrives on Blow-Job Friday night gets the official Bella Vita Lifeguard shirts shown here. Different styles and sizes so come early and take your pick!
FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard Shirt To Every Boat Arriving Friday!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 17 2012 - 03:58 PM

As we missed the last raft-up we are experiencing withdrawal symptoms. We plan on making it this June!

#3 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 21 2012 - 07:46 PM

After another great party in May, can't wait for the June regatta. Barbie & Fredrick really know how to throw a party out on the water. Well organized, great music, water, sun, and sex. :thumbsup: What could be better? See you all there.

#4 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted May 21 2012 - 08:19 PM

Count us in!!! :3D-emonicon135:

Maybe we can find a way to work off the pizza calories!!
:CertifiedMuffDiver: :boobies3:

Now that our battery charger has been replaced, the boat should should work without Frederick's battery charger.

L&R

#5 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted May 22 2012 - 07:36 PM

We didn't think that we would be able to make the June regatta with family coming in to visit; but, it turns out that they won't be here until Monday :evilB: . So let the party begin.. :funmeter2: We can't wait for the best party on the water to get started. We will try to be there Friday around 6. See everyone there.
Glenda and Stu

#6 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 23 2012 - 06:39 PM

We decided yesterday to come down to the greatest party on Earth! Barbi :worship: and Fredrick :superman: throw a bash that is not to be missed. :z-yourock:

We booked our flight today and we can't wait to see all of our good friends :boff: from Bellavita in just a few weeks.

C U soon!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#7 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 23 2012 - 08:13 PM

Wow !! Kevin you actually got her to fly ??? Amazing ! :3D-emonicon113: / Hope all is well with you guys. Not sure if we will be there in June, but we wouldn't miss the July birthday bash for anything. !!

Sheryl & Dre

#8 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted May 24 2012 - 08:01 PM

:) Finally got my boat back from a bareboat grounding accicent and looking forward to the greatest parties :3D-emonicon137: ever with Barbie and Fredrick. I've got a crew of 8 :mmparty: coming to the party friday afternoon :z-kidding: (assuming we don't get arrested for nudity going thru downtown miami on icw) thru sunday.
myself, sherrie, Mike and Ana, sean and kat, don and Lorie. :z-blonde: the last two couples are first timers, but they are ready to get naked and party. :boobies1:

#9 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 25 2012 - 03:01 PM

Ok. It's been WAY too long.... Count us in !!!! We will be arriving in our usual fashion with the SS BELLAVITA in tow. LOL Looking forward to a great weekend with everyone

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 25 2012 - 04:55 PM

Don't Forget...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Free Lifeguard Shirt!

FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts To Every Boat That Arrives Friday!
That's Right! Every boat that arrives on Blow-Job Friday night gets the official Bella Vita Lifeguard shirts shown here. Different styles and sizes so come early and take your pick!
FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard Shirt To Every Boat Arriving Friday!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 wyattde

wyattde

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:We are members at Caliente and Paradise in Tampa. We have traveled the world to lifestle resorts and clubs from South Florida, St. Martin, Desire, Hedo, Cap d'Adge in France, Fun 4 Two in Holland and many other places
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Wesley Chapel, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Will be on a friends Boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 25 2012 - 07:02 PM

This is to confirm that Don and Lori from Tampa will be joining the Next Bella Vida Boat club event on June 8th. We look forward to meeting many great people and having a great time.

#12 raul7

raul7

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Guy
  • Interests:Meeting new people,
  • Lifestyle Status:Extremely curious about the lifestyle, I feel incredibly comfortable in the nude.
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::No Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I would be able to donate to host boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 26 2012 - 02:58 AM

Hello folks! I'm brand new and want to get to know the lifestyle. I've always been intrigued and comfortable in my own skin and I've been trying to get my previous girlfriends into it, but they haven't been interested. I'm single at the moment and if anyone would find it in their heart to host me and maybe show me around, I would definitely make a contribution.

#13 Neptune041

Neptune041

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:Straight male who enjoys 3somes n more with wmn. or couples if intersted in watch ur wife pleased..hit me up.Loves the beach,wine, funnie friends that loves to joke, laugh, good sports people n water sports.
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist..who love more swinging exposure
  • I Live In::home in ft lauderdale, fl/48 states
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat but make a great 1st mate.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1st mate services or either donate 150.00 dollars to the capt..
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 28 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hello Everyone! would love to chat n make some friends before the party..create a comfortable environment before the fun under the sun...Im from fort lauderdale but my job keeps me away from all this fun..traveling all over the country..
hit me up..i may come down to ur town someday!!
lol
Jahnny

#14 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 29 2012 - 11:35 AM

We'll be there for sure! Trying to get there Friday evening on "Miss Riley" :ShipAhoy:
:thewave:
*Yippieyeah*, Sheryl and Dre, Teri and Kevin! We missed you! It's about time you guys join back in!

Looking forward to seeing everybody for a fun filled weekend!

Thanks Barbie & Fredrick! You are the *breastest* and :z-yourock:

#15 StenTin

StenTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:She is Bi He is straight, We are looking for like minded compatable couples to have fun with.
  • Lifestyle Status:She is Bi, him Straight
  • I Live In::Aventura FL
  • My Boat Is A::38 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted May 29 2012 - 11:40 AM

Looks like Tina and I will be in town finally at the same time as one of the partys! :)

#16 lionkittypurr

lionkittypurr

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Boating being naked and partying
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger nudist
  • I Live In::pompano
  • My Boat Is A::28 grady white
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 30 2012 - 08:10 AM

Steve and tina will be cumming let's get the party started be there early sat hey freddrick could you raft us next to someone with gen so we can plug in can't wait to see everyone

#17 aluaps1

aluaps1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::female
  • Interests:Lifestyle
  • Lifestyle Status:very open minded open to all
  • I Live In::lutz florida
  • My Boat Is A::do not have a boat

Posted May 30 2012 - 03:42 PM

Ana/Mike will be there on the 8TH and the 15th again look forward to seeing everyone We will be on ET'Boat again with a couple of fun newbies See you soon

Attached Files

#18 billy

billy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 31 2012 - 11:29 PM

Attached File  billy 2 034.jpg   247.62KB   0 downloadsI will see you thier !!!!!!

#19 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!

Posted June 01 2012 - 12:48 PM

BadnBlonde will be arriving on Friday for the Best Raft-Up party in the Whole Wide World (WWW). Although still recovering from last's month party, we are sure to have lots of fun, partying and sex (lots and lots of sex!!!). With DJ Fredrick spinning the hits on his 2,000 WATT computer controlled Sound System and gorgeous Barbie and her friends on the bar, the party will be HOT HOT HOT!!!

Get naked and join us on the
Attached File  badnblonde.jpg   38.86KB   1 downloads

#20 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 01 2012 - 04:24 PM

BadNBlonde, I would love to join you guys on your boat for some nekked fun, however, it seems that the phone number Millie gave me connects to some 87 year old guy in Ohio that sells used bubble gum??? I must have copied the number down wrong! (999) 999-9999, right?

I'm stowing away on The Miss Riley and hopefully I can make That German Guy, Olaf, play hookey and leave early enough to get there Friday evening. If not, I'll be swimming from Haulover on Saturday morning. Dre said I could ride with him on his jet ski but he said I would have to drive with him riding...we all know that Dre sitting OR standing behind you is VERY dangerous!!!

Miss Riley is going to have A Top Secret Martini Recipe onboard and we look forward to seeing everyone for ANOTHER wonderful fun filled weekend!!! BTW Glenda, is there any way you ditch that guy Stu and hang out with me for the weekend?

Butch, ("At least I'm not as bad as Stacy")

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naked Pizza Party, Naked Boat Party, Topless Raft-Up, Columbus Day Regatta, Swingers Boat Party, Orgy Party, Naked Party, Nude Boating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users