Photo

August 10th-12th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Naked Boating Swingers Boat Club Columbus Day Regatta Lifestyle Party Swing Party Topless Raftup Boat Raftup Worlds Biggest Exhibitionist

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#41 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 09 2012 - 07:40 AM

Got the schedules cleared so we are in for another pants on the ground party!

Posted Image

Thanks to Barbie and Frederick for hosting these great get away weekends! Will be there Friday evening. Look forward to seeing everyone there for a couple hot August nights!

#42 NiceGuy

NiceGuy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:I give an amazing massage.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am a nudist/exhibitionist. Check my profile for lots more details
  • I Live In::Middle Keys Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Usually Stay on the Barbie Girl
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes I am donating more then $100 to my host boat captain and it has already been arranged
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted August 09 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hi All Eddie here; Have not been to a weekend event in a few months and so look forward to seeing my friends again and meeting new ones ; will be staying on The Barbie Girl; feel free to call and say Hi 954-448-4324. If you are ever in the Keys ; I have a cute mid size Hotel and Marina in Marathon; love to host you; Cheers Eddie PS THANKS FREDERICK AND BARBIE FOR PROVIDING JUST AMAZING/EXCELLENT GATHERINGS; they make me take deep breaths and see the beautiful sights all around...

Attached Files

#43 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 10 2012 - 10:31 AM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:

Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!

It's only 11:30 AM on Friday and we are already rafted up with 3 boats at Temptation Island with several more arriving later today!

Raft-Up Boat Regatta Party with Friday Night Meet & Greet, And Saturday Night Pants On The Ground & Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party!

We are already here at our most favorite location at Temptation Island shown at location #1 in the map below.
Posted Image

:beachsunburn: Our location is perfect!!!
:beachball:

Call us on channel 72 when you get near and we can help guide you here if you need help.

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night: Clothing-optional meet & greet with blow job Friday dance party and sleep over slumber party.

4. Saturday afternoon naked suntanning and BBQ Cook-Out Party!

5. Saturday afternoon and night, LIVE DJ.

6. Saturday night Pants On The Ground & sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

7. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occurring though out the entire weekend.

8. Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffet!

9. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:
Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast says it's going to be 90' with 5 -12 mph winds and typical scattered thunder storms every afternoon, just like always this time of year, LOL... But even if it does rain that never stopped us from having a fun party time before!

So if the weather man lets us down, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here.

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us.
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:

It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:
Rain Or Shine or Blowing winds.... we always find a fun secure comfortable party place! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#44 gablesv

gablesv

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Full Swap Couple, who loves to make new friends and explore all that life has to offer..
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Miami, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::38' Rampage express,AC, Full head, Sleeps 4 comfortably
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted August 10 2012 - 11:12 AM

We will definetly be attending. We attended the colombus day regatta last year and though not to many did the people we met and the time we had was great. So we are looking forward to meeting more great people and having an even better time..

E&V

Attached Files

#45 Pitchfork

Pitchfork

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, soft for now but love to hang out amongst nudist!
  • I Live In::Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23 Hydrasports Baybolt Center Console! perfect for 6 people running around the Keys and Bahamas!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 10 2012 - 02:09 PM

We will work our way around the storms and make it up by boat from the Keys! Its been way too long since we have made it back to the best raft up party ever! We are very excited and cant wait to see old friends again!

Cheers!
G&M

#46 BaldBrunette

BaldBrunette

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Nudist, Clothing-Optional, Nude Recreation, Soft Swinger, Full Swinger, Boater, Motorcycle Travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional 1st, Nudist 2nd, Sometimes Swingers - Full/Soft.
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::29' Sea Ray Amberjack, Sport/Fish/Cruiser. Air Conditioned, Sleeps 4.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 10 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hi there! We were hoping to get there tonight but looks like a no go on that, so we will plan to be there tomorrow!

#47 crownline69

crownline69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::couple with lotss of friends
  • Interests:boatin and jet skis and everything in between ;-)
  • Lifestyle Status:never enough!
  • I Live In::miami beach, fl
  • My Boat Is A::crownline 27 cabin cruiser, all the extras and plenty of toys too
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted August 10 2012 - 09:20 PM

woot woot i know your already there Barbie but we'll catch ya tommorrow!! thanks agaim for invite and lets see how the weather holds BuT regardless see ya there :)))

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naked Boating, Swingers Boat Club, Columbus Day Regatta, Lifestyle Party, Swing Party, Topless Raftup, Boat Raftup, Worlds Biggest Exhibitionist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users