Photo

March 9th-11th 2012 Naked Swinger's Full Moon Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Full Moon Party Topless RaftUp Swingers Boat Party Naked Boat Party Boat Orgy Columbus Day Regatta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted March 05 2012 - 03:28 PM

Well HELL to the YEA! The Miss Riley will be at Temptation Island around 11:00-noon. Believe it or not, Olaf and Frauke are letting me tag along again! I guess being the only one that knows how to tie a knot has it's advantages! :lol:

My parole officer has given me a weekend pass so there shouldn't be a problem hanging out with all of the wonderful, sexy people at another kick ass BellaVitaBoatClub raft up!!! :funmeter2: Our pirate outfits are ready and thankfully, Frauke is the only one with a "Sexy" pirate outfit. However, I think my high heeled pirate boots are pretty sexy too, (Olaf doesn't agree).

There are going to be plenty of sexy, temporary tattoos onboard Miss Riley, feel free to stop by and get a set, (Of tattoos, that is), you have to have your own Ta Tas!!! :3D-emonicon086:

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Butch

#22 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted March 05 2012 - 11:06 PM

Woo Hoo! We're Back!

Just been to damn cold :3D-emonicon104: for the jet ski but this weekend we're breaking out the wet suits (and of course the micro bikini on the Mrs ) :thongandheels: (now we just gotta get it off her!)

We are definitely ready to party!
:z-as-if:

Been missing everyone, it's been a long winter :3D-emonicon140: and we can't wait to get back out on the water for some fun in the sun! :tent: We are coming on Saturday and if we find a place to crash, Sunday too!

Barbie and BV Boy throw amazing parties :funmeter2: and the Bella Vita parties are such a relief from the daily :pcshake: grind!

Food - Liquor - Hot Bodies Everywhere...The recipe for a great weekend!

C-ya there! :3D-emonicon161:

#23 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 06 2012 - 10:55 AM

Now that the ice has finally melted and all the polar bears and penguins are gone :3D-emonicon047:,
we are ready for some *nekked* fun again! We'll be arriving Saturday around noon

Looking forward to see you all there! :PirateSmiley:

#24 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 06 2012 - 05:33 PM

Ahoy maties, looks like we will be able to make it this weekend.ITS BEEN WAY TOOOOO LOOONGGG SINCE WE HAVE RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS.We miss our fun sexy friends. we will be arriving on saturday and would like to stay over saturday if we can stow away on a boat for the night. Cindy will walk the plank if we give her some jack daniels. Cindy and dave

#25 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 07 2012 - 09:23 PM

Just found out today that we were going to be able to attend this weekend's party. :D It's been a a few months since our last party and we're really looking forward to getting to see everyone. The weather should be warm, the sex should be hot, and everyone attending will talk about it for weeks waiting for the next one to come around. :funmeter2:

#26 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 07 2012 - 10:56 PM

Yippie....
Olvidelo will make the party this weekend. Miss "

#27 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat

Posted March 08 2012 - 07:11 AM

Yippie....
Olvidelo will make the party this weekend. Miss "

Shitty internet....

#28 northernneighbors

northernneighbors

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted March 08 2012 - 12:53 PM

Full Moon Party!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Return To Temptation Island

March 9th - 11th Weekend!

:thongandheels: Sexy Full Moon Party! :thongandheels:

The cooler winter months are leaving us now so it's time for us to return to our favorite party place, Temptation Island! And what better way than with a pirate themed dance on Saturday night when the Pirates of the Caribbean Return To Temptation Island!

So wear your sexiest pirate outfits to show off your bootie, and come for lots of sexy fun, yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Posted Image

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

We had the fun of being guests with friends at an awesome Bella Vita raft up party. Now we have our own boat to enjoy more "HOT HOT" good times. Barbie&Frederick know how to host the most incredibly satisfying weekend parties.We are bringing another cpl with us to share in the sexy fun. "Party on" Steve&Shirley

#29 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted March 08 2012 - 06:53 PM

We wouldn't miss it for the world. We will be there fri night around 10 or 11 coming with Catty and Randy . Look forward to seeing ya'll.

#30 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted March 09 2012 - 06:05 AM

Hi Guys!! I was soooo looking forward to this regatta. Unfortunately I have to work. Very unhappy about that. If the stars align I may be able to get my jet ski out there for Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I always look forward to rafting up with everyone. Great group and always lots of hot stuff going on.

B and F, as always, you are the best. Great times every time. Hoping to see you all if only for a while.

Party on and git nekid!

#31 CTMCTM

CTMCTM

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving, dancing, boatting, having fun
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap
  • I Live In::Palm Beach County
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 48 Sundancer 51 total length. Sleeps 4 comfortably 6 overall and loats more if ya dont want air conditioning. Blue Hull with a large swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We DO!

Posted March 09 2012 - 07:21 AM

ITS FRIDAY!!! Time for the fun to begin! Misti arrives at noon and we will be underway by 1:00. Due to the rough seas we have to travel the ICW...yuck!
that means a good 8 hours of travel time.... stay up for us.... ;) we will be ready for a party break by the time we arrive. :D

Kisses, Bob and Billie

#32 northernneighbors

northernneighbors

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted March 09 2012 - 09:36 AM

We're packed and ready to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be there Fri afternoon, the girls are HOT< HOT< HOT and ready to party. Bring on the pirates, bring on the wenches, bring on the booty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve,Shirley, Larry&Denise

#33 CTMCTM

CTMCTM

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving, dancing, boatting, having fun
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap
  • I Live In::Palm Beach County
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 48 Sundancer 51 total length. Sleeps 4 comfortably 6 overall and loats more if ya dont want air conditioning. Blue Hull with a large swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We DO!

Posted March 09 2012 - 11:30 AM

Barbie...i closed the window before i wrote down Fredricks number. Please text Bob or myself so we can give you folks updates as to where we are. As of right now Misti did not make her flight and is still in Dallas... we are still planning on leaving the dock at 1...
told her she can fly into miami or Ft. lauderdale....

#34 pinkgiant

pinkgiant

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:Boating, Fishing, Unhibited Sex.
  • Lifestyle Status:a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Palmetto Bay, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23' Proline Sport, 225HP Outboard; Can sleep 2.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 09 2012 - 11:54 AM

Regretfully I won't be able to make it to this weekend's full moon regatta. I hope to see yall next month!

#35 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 09 2012 - 05:02 PM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:

Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!

Raft-Up Boat Regatta Party with Friday Night Meet & Greet, And Saturday Night Lingerie Pirate's Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party

We arrived and anchored up this afternoon and the weather is PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

After 2 weeks of 30 mph winds, it's finally hot and sunny with gentle winds. And we're even protected from the little winds that there are so it's really picture perfect at Temptation Island!

:beachsunburn: Our location is perfect!!!
:beachball:
Our Temptation Island location with photo maps & Details are Here:
http://bellavitaboat...ationisland.htm

Call us on channel 72 when you get near and we can help guide you here.

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night "Full Moon clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

4. Saturday afternoon naked suntanning and BBQ Cook-Out Party!

5. Saturday afternoon and night, LIVE DJ.

6. Saturday night Full Moon Party and clothing-optional sexy Pirates lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

7. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occurring though out the entire weekend.

8. Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffet!

9. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:
Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast says it's going to be hot and sunny with 10-15 mph winds and 30-40% chance of rain, but that never stopped us from having a fun party time before!

So if the weather man lets us down, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here.

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us.
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:

It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:
Rain Or Shine or Cold Wind Blowing.... we always find a fun secure comfortable party place! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#36 stofftrosacker

stofftrosacker

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:we are new to this lifestyle...seeking other ways to meet couples then clubs...just learned of sdc and found out about all the great things to do and people to meet.interested in the regatta party and planning a trip for new years to mexico.
  • Lifestyle Status:i would say at this point we have experienced soft swing. open to experiencing more and enjoy the openess with others and our selves
  • I Live In::ocean ridge florida
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we are a fun couple and looking to meet new friends and couples that enjoy the lifestyle we are more then willing to donate either cash or what expense is needed to be a guest on a boat

Posted March 10 2012 - 09:10 AM

• Hi everyone we are planning on coming this afternoon!! !See you later with my one legged pirate!!! look forward to a great time as always!!!

#37 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted March 10 2012 - 09:27 AM

Sorry for the late confirmation but Jenn and I are going to be showing up. My ass is so white that there will be 2 full moons this weekend! I'm bringing conch salad for anyone that likes it. YUM YUM.

#38 love4unme

love4unme

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Triathlons/Ironman's, Running half/full marathons, Diving/snorkeling, Boating & all around fun times.
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists. Explorers living life each day to the fullest.
  • I Live In::Parkland Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Larson 274 Cabrio Cruiser. we have AC, sleeps 4.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat.

Posted March 10 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hi Everyone. Sorry to say we could not get the earlier flight and are in NY. So sorry we missed this party. We were both very much looking forward to meeting everyone and starting a wonderful monthly tradition. We look forward to all the great pics and comments and will ensure our plans are 100% geared towards next the next regatta. Have a blast.....

#39 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 11 2012 - 10:04 AM

we would love to come out and join you if it's not too late! we are at the dock looking for the Bela Vita shuttle boat. we have no money ,food, drinks or boat to host us. do you think some one can come pick us up ? lmao!!! just kidding, we are really wishing we could have made it, but you all we on our mind all weekend as we worked away. hope to see you all soon and hope everyone had a great time!!
xoxox Gary & Cindy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Moon Party, Topless RaftUp, Swingers Boat Party, Naked Boat Party, Boat Orgy, Columbus Day Regatta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users