Photo

April 6th-8th 2012 Naked Easter Weekent Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Swing Break Orgy Party Naked Boat Party Topless Raftup Spring Break Miami Columbus Day Regatta Miami Easter Weekend Naked Easter Swingers Easter Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:23 PM

April 6th-8th 2012

Posted Image

:thongandheels: Easter Weekend Party! :thongandheels:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 12 2012 - 03:10 PM

Although we have not yet recovered from the March Regatta this past weekend :whiteflag1: (all the booty was surrendered) here we are posting and planning for the Easter Weekend Party! These raft-ups are the hottest party on the water with some of the most interesting and friendly people around. :clap: Thanks again to Barbie and Fredrick for hosting such a great event, we'll see you there in April.

#3 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 20 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ohhhhhh, this is going to be a fun event!
Hey Barbie & Fredrick, how about an Easter Egg Hunt? :bright_idea:
I'm asking, cause the Easter Bunny willl be on bord of Miss Riley! :busterbunny: She might need some help though, hiding the "goodies" ;)

Let us know!
Frauke & Olaf

#4 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 20 2012 - 07:06 PM

An Easter Egg Hunt sounds like fun! Frauke, I want to search for your egg... With the warm weather here, we wouldn't miss the party for the world.
Can't wait to see everyone. We'll probably be there Friday evening.

Stu and Glenda

#5 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted March 22 2012 - 09:49 AM

Hi every one !! It has definitely been a while...too long. Hopefully we can make this one !! We miss seeing everyone, and the fun that cums with it all...

Sheryl & Dre

#6 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted March 22 2012 - 12:09 PM

Count us in!

Posted Image
http://wonkysensitiv...ou-work-it.html

#7 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver

Posted March 22 2012 - 06:58 PM

Is it that time again already? YES!!!! I'll be there with yet another sexy group of friends B) row row row your boat

Enjoy,
Mel

#8 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted March 25 2012 - 02:08 PM

Tim and Karina plan on being there, with a few girlfriends as well. Looking forward to a sexy party!

Karina in the vineyard

#9 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted March 25 2012 - 04:04 PM

Wouldn't miss it :D although I will be there as a single woman now so be easy on me it's my first time ^_^ lol....looking forward to seeing everyone once again.

#10 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted March 25 2012 - 04:21 PM

Mermaid, we will all take care of you don't you worry.

#11 weplayintn

weplayintn

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Interests:Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!
  • Lifestyle Status:Open for just about anything legal. LOL
  • I Live In::Memphis, TN
  • My Boat Is A::Don't Have One
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'll Make it worth it for you to take me on yours!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 25 2012 - 10:18 PM

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

It's been a year since we were at one of Barbie's parties! And now we're flying down from Memphis to come join the fun for Easter Weekend! We wouldn't miss it for the world!

There is only one place where we want to be, and that is staying on the Barbie Girl boat with Barbie, so that's where we'll be staying! I'm arriving Friday and staying to party until Sunday night! And from what Barbie told me, Mermaid will be staying with us on the Barbie Girl too so this boat is going to be one wild party boat for sure when us three wild and crazy Party Chicks get together!

And if I'm flying all way from Memphis to come to this party, then you know I'm ready for some wild and crazy, rip roaring sexy fun with old friends and new!

I like Couples, Singles, Guys & Girls, the more the merrier so Let's Get Ready To Party!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a photo take of me and Barbie at the last party! Are there any volunteers to help me out THIS Easter Weekend?
Posted Image
He loves to watch me with: Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!

#12 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted March 26 2012 - 06:47 AM

Oh boy! We're in for a wild time now! Some of our most favorite playmates that we haven't seen in a VERY long time are coming to this party!

Tarzan & Jane, you've been missing in action since the warmer months last year, so it's so great to see you both coming back again now that the weather is warming up again, so we very much look forward to seeing you arriving on your his and hers jet skis!

WePlayInTN, I have already started taking my vitamins, drinking plenty of fluids, eating my Wheaties and will rest up before the party! For those of you that haven't met Diane yet, you are in for a real treat! She is a real firecracker and is the total package!!!

Mermaid, Welcome back! We're excited to see you again and are very happy to be hosting you on our boat again, you're always such a sweetie!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#13 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 26 2012 - 07:32 PM

Count us in!!!!! We have missed way too many parties and it is time to get back in the Bella Vita grove!! Can't wait to see all our friends and as always meet some new ones as well. See ya soon,
Gary & Cindy

#14 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted March 27 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hey ! friends, we will be there too.
arriving on Friday and staying up to Monday. Let's the party begin.
Tenessee people... be ready

Colleen and Pat

#15 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.

Posted March 29 2012 - 11:37 AM

Very interesting group developing for this Easter weekend Party! Look forward to it.......mmmm Delicious!
join me in the limo?

#16 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted March 29 2012 - 12:01 PM

Cant wait till the next party.......free chorizo anyone?

Attached Files

#17 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted April 02 2012 - 09:09 AM

Ok slackers, time to start posting for this weekend's party. It is going to be a good one! The weather and temperatures could not be better this time of year. Plus the Easter bunny wil come I am sure.....

#18 Relax

Relax

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple married 35yr
  • Interests:We enjoy boating and meeting Sexy/Fun interesting people
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger/enjoy boating/fun loving couple
  • I Live In::Barrie, Ontario Canada
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 32ft sedan cruiser can sleep 4 fun open minded people.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted April 02 2012 - 02:05 PM

Well we should be on our way back North, but have decided to stay for one more Regatta, Frauke and Olaf and Butch we will try to cum in nice and slow again this time not like the first time. Few more days left and what better place to spend it but with everyone on the Regatta. Going to be amazing weather so the party should be very HOT!!!!!!!!!See you Friday

#19 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted April 03 2012 - 07:21 AM

We’re REALLY looking forward to this raftup…it’s been hard to concentrate on work when I’m already at Temptation Island in my mind!!!

Paul and Julie, glad to hear you’re going to make another great party. Who wants to go to Canada anyway? Last time I went there the place was full of Canadians! :lol: :z-crack-up:

There will definitely be a Sexy Easter Bunny onboard Miss Riley, and no, it’s not me or Olaf! But Dre, if you want to see me in bunny ears I’ll do it for you! We will see everyone around noon…can’t wait! Fredrick and Barbie, thanks in advance for all of your efforts!!! :thumbsup: :busterbunny:

Butch

#20 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 03 2012 - 08:02 PM

:z-woowoo: Lucky us!!!!
It looks like we will be able to make it this weekend.
Watch out Easter bunny we will be arriving Saturday morning. :yes:
Zinfull

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swing Break Orgy Party, Naked Boat Party, Topless Raftup, Spring Break Miami, Columbus Day Regatta Miami, Easter Weekend, Naked Easter, Swingers Easter Party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users