Photo

March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#21 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 23 2007 - 10:09 PM

JOHN AND I WILL BE ATTENDING OUR FIRST REGATTA THIS MONTH. :z-LolLolLolLol: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL YOU HOT AND SEXY PEOPLE. :z-yeahthat: WE WELCOME NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND HOPE YOU STOP TO SAY :2love_sex: ...AND CHECK US OUT :thumbsup: ..WE ARE WARM,FRIENDLY,PASSIONATE..WE LOVE TO DRINK CHAMPAGNE,AND LIVE WITHOUT

SHAME :funmeter2: ...
HOPING FOR AN EVENTFUL FUN FILLED NAKED WEEKEND. :gossip: :z-poop:
SEE YOU NEXT

SATURDAY..
SUZEE AND JOHN

#22 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 23 2007 - 10:50 PM

JOHN AND I WILL BE ATTENDING OUR FIRST REGATTA THIS MONTH. :z-LolLolLolLol: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL YOU HOT AND SEXY PEOPLE. :z-yeahthat: WE WELCOME NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND HOPE YOU STOP TO SAY :2love_sex: ...AND CHECK US OUT :thumbsup: ..WE ARE WARM,FRIENDLY,PASSIONATE..WE LOVE TO DRINK CHAMPAGNE,AND LIVE WITHOUT

SHAME :funmeter2: ...
HOPING FOR AN EVENTFUL FUN FILLED NAKED WEEKEND. :gossip: :z-poop:
SEE YOU NEXT

SATURDAY..
SUZEE AND JOHN

Hi You two,
We are looking forward to meeting you and we are sure you are proud of your boat as we all would be!!!

remember that most of us bella vita babes can not remember the Boat but we do all remember face's please show us your face so we can know who we are greeting.

look forward to meeting you
Sandy and Mark

#23 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted February 25 2007 - 07:29 PM

We are so bummed that we are stuck here in Chicago during another BellaVita Regatta! We still smile thinking about the wonderful fantasy weekend we experienced on our first BV Regatta (in January!) and are still in love with everyone we met. We're planning on attending in April, so get ready everybody, we'll be SOOOOO ready for you! Have fun (how can you not?) and share our love.

Teri & Kevin
Brrrrrr!Posted Image

#24 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted February 25 2007 - 08:00 PM

our photo was missing :z-LolLolLolLol: ................here we are john and suzy

#25 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted February 25 2007 - 09:41 PM

:z-LolLolLolLol: Fingers are crossed for this weekend! If the planets line up correctly, I'll be coming out from Haulover on Friday night, or Saturday Morning at the latest. Unfortunately, I must also leave on Saturday evening :2love_sex:
On the plus side, I hope to be bringing extra women with me, and will continue to be available for Haulover Taxi service as well. :z-yeahthat:

Tim

#26 Sxyflycpl

Sxyflycpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted February 26 2007 - 06:33 AM

OK, We're coming, can't wait and all of that. Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, we're finally able to make it again. We're staying on Barbie's boat, but don't ask what Mrs. P has to do to secure the accomodations, lol. Let's just say Fredrick should have a smile on, among other things that end with "on"!!! For those that we haven't met before please come and say "hi". We're very shy you know, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to get Mrs. P's clothes off, lol. Let's see who succeeds first!!!
Flying down from Tampa, for 3 days of naked fun in the sun.

Petra and Ed (Sxyflycpl) aka (Sxyav8tors)

#27 jjwhaler

jjwhaler

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted February 26 2007 - 08:31 AM

Hello from regatta Virgins , I knew there was some part that was still one :z-LolLolLolLol:

We will be bringing our boat into area Friday AM. We are new to scene and lifestyle. We're looking foward to meeting new friends.

Reply if you know good place on water for Friday evening dinner & Drinks near Haulover inlet or if you are going to be in the area to meet for drinks/etc!!!!!!!!!
Not familiar with waters or location of party so any help is greatly appreciated . :z-yeahthat:

We have a 30 ft Boston Whaler Sprtfish (NICE PAIR),Coming in from Orlando area.Look foward to meeting everyone.Real names/pics withheld due to high profile career but nice pair more than just a boat name.SEA YA SOON

#28 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 26 2007 - 10:04 AM

Petra and Ed (Sxyflycpl) aka (Sxyav8tors)

It's been too long since I've been at a regatta, being a slave to my photography business and the surgery I had last August on my shoulder.

Very much looking forward to seeing you guys again at the Regatta with my new boat! Petra, I hope you will help me break it in properly!!

All the best

Adam

#29 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted February 26 2007 - 10:06 AM

Since we registered a year ago our boat has been in the shop. Well it's finally back in the water. YEAAAAA and we can finally attend a party. WE've been following all the post and can't wait to add ours as attendee's and tell the world how much fun these parties are.

We'll see you there

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#30 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 01:31 PM

Greetings Regatta Virgins JJWHALER! (you will NOT hold that title for long!)
If you bring your boat Friday AM, you will be alone most of the day staring at the sea! Most of us don't arrive at the site until early evening.

Forget Friday evening dinner/drinks ASHORE-the whole idea is to (once you get your confirmation) to meet up ON THE WATER and have dinner with all who come out Friday evening. Once you have gotten your confirmation email from Bella Vita Boat Club, it will point you to the location.

NOW FIRST, if I were you, I would edit your post RIGHT AWAY.

first names, what area are you from, size of boat, name of boat, type of boat and amenities, do you have a swim platform, then POST A PHOTO of yourselves so we can all see who we are talking to!

Only after you receive your confirmation email, will you receive the directions and info on the location of the raft-up.

#31 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 26 2007 - 02:12 PM

HELLO EVERYONE. FRANCISCO AND GLORIA HERE. WE ARE SO SAD WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MARCH REGATTA DUE TOFAMILY OBLIGATIONS IN COLOMBIA. BUT WE ARE SO READY FOR APRIL'S REGATTA . WE WILL BE DYING OF ENVY THINKING ABOUT YOU GUYS HAVING FUN ALL WEEKEND LONG. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE WHEATER IS TURNING A BIT WARMER ( WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DOES'NT HAVE TO BE WARM TO HAVE A REGGATTA BUCAUSE WE CAN MAKE IT HOT) WE HAD A BLAAASTT LAST REGATTA AND WE ARE COMING BACK IN APRIL.
FRANCISCO & GLORIA

#32 Rhyno

Rhyno

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 03:49 PM

Nauti cat is coming and so am I. We haven't been for a while but the weather is looking good and a boat ride is in definate order. Quick story, I'm at the airport in Panama City, Panama and who should appear but Barbie et el. :z-LolLolLolLol:
Goes to prove no matter where you are Bellvita boat friends are there.
see you all soon
rhyno

#33 deedee

deedee

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 09:51 PM

Hey Barbie and Fredrick,

Dee and Rob here - Rob was able to switch his call for Saturday. So were cumming!!!

Robs new boat probably won't be ready. They have to install the electronics. We are planning to stay with Rick and Millie. Driving down to Hauloevr early sat. and

actively lookong for a shuttle ride.

We can't resist a sexy lingerie party :trampoline:

XOXO
Dee and Rob

#34 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 26 2007 - 10:21 PM

WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!

The party is almost here!!! I've got my sexiest lingerie all ready for the lingerie party Saturday night and I can't wait!

We've got so many new, fun couples coming this month and some of my most favorite friends from past parties... this is going to be so exciting.

We will be going to the regatta Friday early evening before dark for anyone that would like to arrive early and meet us there. Who else is coming Friday night?

Also, there are several boats and people that are leaving from Haulover Marina on Saturday morning, so all you people that are coming to the party and are going to be staying with your friends on their boat, but you need a ride to the regatta, look through all these postings and hook up with a ride here baby!

If you need a ride, and haven't posted it in the "looking for a ride" section, then nobody is going to find you to offer you a ride.

Ultimates & SexeeCpl we're sorry you can't cum this month, but we'll make up for it next month.
Rhyno, it was a nice surprise to run into you by the Panama Canal... what a small world LOL...
DeeDee, get hooked up with a ride with Crew4Jets or Sebastian101, or anyone else coming to the party on Saturday. Bella Vita Boy says for you not to forget his favorite lingerie outfit that you wear with the crotchles panties :)
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#35 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 10:36 PM

Friday it is for me and the new boat! :clap:

EDIT 3-1-07

Departing my dock in Miami Beach by 3pm, heading up to
Haulover Marine Center to pick up GINA (pilot sailor's first mate around 4pm, as AMANTADELMAR has changed
their arrival to Saturday Morning.

Truly looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones, as its been too long for me! :) Yahoooooooo!!!!!

#36 love2bwet

love2bwet

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 10:57 PM

Hello Everybody,

My wife and I are a younger friendly couple in our late twenties who love boating. We met in college on the Sailing team and have been together ever since. We recently moved to Miami from Texas in January and have not had much time to go out and meet new people yet. We enjoy good times especially on the water and were looking to make new friends and partying.
We do not currently own a boat; so if anybody has extra space for two bodies and doesn't mind the added company we look forward to hearing you.

love2bwet@lycos.com

Attached Files

#37 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted February 26 2007 - 11:15 PM

OK.... Sooooo... we can make it this month... :clap: Our son is heading out of town so we will be there.... It has been a couple of months for us and we are going through withdrawals.... :)

Not sure if it will be Friday or Saturday, but we will be there.....

Mark and Sandy... if u need a place to sleep... (well at least that's the theory)......

See everyone this weekend... :funmeter2:

#38 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted February 27 2007 - 12:09 AM

Dee and Rob, we can pick you up Sat we'll be headed down around 2pm let us know if you need a ride.

Linda and Hugh

#39 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL

Posted February 27 2007 - 12:56 AM

Hello everyone!

It looks like we will make this Regatta finally. We haven't been since August and probably will seem like newbies to some of you. LOL Katie and I are looking forward to coming out friday nite Hope I can remember how to get there. I guess I could go untill I reconize the boats, OH thats right it seems that most of you bought new ones LOL I guess I will just have to follow my nose for the hot pussy LOL

See ya friday
Rick and Katie

#40 bkway

bkway

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted February 27 2007 - 08:35 AM

We are really looking foward to our first time at the "Regatta". We have attended several swinger type parties but none on the water...looks great. We are in our early 30's and enjoy flirtatious, naked parties about three times a year. We have a Meridian 459 yacht which makes overnights very comfortable. See you there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users