Photo

March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 27 2007 - 09:35 AM

HELLO EVERYONE. FRANCISCO AND GLORIA HERE. WE ARE SO SAD WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MARCH REGATTA DUE TOFAMILY OBLIGATIONS IN COLOMBIA. BUT WE ARE SO READY FOR APRIL'S REGATTA . WE WILL BE DYING OF ENVY THINKING ABOUT YOU GUYS HAVING FUN ALL WEEKEND LONG. ESPECIALLY SINCE THE WHEATER IS TURNING A BIT WARMER ( WELL NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DOES'NT HAVE TO BE WARM TO HAVE A REGGATTA BUCAUSE WE CAN MAKE IT HOT) WE HAD A BLAAASTT LAST REGATTA AND WE ARE COMING BACK IN APRIL.
FRANCISCO & GLORIA

we are sorry you will not be making this one but April is going to be a blast as well and you are invited to use our boat call us when it gets closer and we can work it out
see you soon
Sandy and Mark

#42 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 27 2007 - 09:42 AM

OK.... Sooooo... we can make it this month... :clap: Our son is heading out of town so we will be there.... It has been a couple of months for us and we are going through withdrawals.... :)

Not sure if it will be Friday or Saturday, but we will be there.....

Mark and Sandy... if u need a place to sleep... (well at least that's the theory)......

See everyone this weekend... :funmeter2:

Yeah!!!! I get my other Mark back and Mark gets his Lori we are cumming down Friday night we are bringing the boat and jet ski and we would love to stay on your boat sleep? dont know just how much of that is going to be going on by the looks of this month postings......

Thank you so much for the invite so if anyone wants to use our boat you are welcome to it let us know can't wait till Friday
Love to you all
Sandy and mark

#43 FunCouple40

FunCouple40

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 27 2007 - 12:24 PM

Hello to all,
Virgin alert!!!! We are virgins to Barbies parties, so hopfully this weekend we will pop our cherries!! :z-woowoo: We are a FUN loving, passionate couple. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :funmeter2:

R & M

#44 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted February 27 2007 - 01:35 PM

Friday it is for me and the new boat! :clap:

Departing my dock in Miami Beach by 3pm, heading up to
Haulover Marine Center to pick up my guests around 4pm AMANTADELMAR
(between Leo's gourmet food and fabulous marinades, and his HOT HOT HOT wife Sandra, I just cant wait!!!!!!!!) And I will be bringing plenty of Malibu Coconut Rum!

Truly looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones, as its
been too long for me! :) Yahoooooooo!!!!!

HELLO...CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PART OF MIAMI YOUR DEPARTING FROM? IM AT THE MIAMI BEACH MARINANEW TO THESE WATERS...JOHN

#45 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 27 2007 - 01:41 PM

HELLO...CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PART OF MIAMI YOUR DEPARTING FROM? IM AT THE MIAMI BEACH MARINANEW TO THESE WATERS...JOHN

Hi guys-
I keep my boat at the Miami Yacht Club on Watson Island, just minutes from the Miami Beach Marina (well, 15 minutes or so on the water). Are you staying put at the Marina for the week?

If you'd like to give me a cell, I can call you to introduce myself to you and say hello, if you'd like... or, for that matter, Happy Hour at Monty's, which is right at the Miami Beach Marina! Btween 4-8pm they have a great raw bar during Happy Hour.

#46 deedee

deedee

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 27 2007 - 04:29 PM

:trampoline: Fingers are crossed for this weekend! If the planets line up correctly, I'll be coming out from Haulover on Friday night, or Saturday Morning at the latest. Unfortunately, I must also leave on Saturday evening :funmeter2:
On the plus side, I hope to be bringing extra women with me, and will continue to be available for Haulover Taxi service as well. :funmeter2:

Tim

Tim,
Will you be at Haulover on sat am?
Hoping to get a ride to the regatta.

Thanks
Dee and Rob

#47 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted February 27 2007 - 08:32 PM

A NOTICE CONCERNING THE LIMO BOAT SHUTTLE-

Well, it looks as if I just can't escape my originating role as Shuttle Boat
Coordinator, so I have told The Emperor and his Queen that I am stepping
back into the role of my former post as Limo Boat Shuttle Coordinator.
For those not in the know... at the August Regatta, I dislocated my shoulder
and had an excruciating 7 months of rehab to get my arm un-frozen and
working again after the surgery. I am 95% healed, and ready to rock!!!!

As stated on the Limo Boat Shuttle page:

"The Limo Shuttle Boat is for people that have made arrangements to meet someone and spend the day on their boat, but they need a ride out to the party to get to their friend's boat. You can ask the volunteer shuttle boat limo captains if you can stay on their boat, or you can reply to all the postings in the forum where people are offering you to join them on their boat, but you must have a specific destination that you are going to so the shuttle captain knows which boat to drop you off with all your towels, food, drinks and things.

Just about every month at least a few boat captains volunteer to bring people to the party. Sometimes several boats and sometimes only a few, but there is usually someone offering a ride to the party, from the party, or round-trip to the party and back again... YOUR job is to read their postings in the forum, and make sure that YOU have a profile with photo posted that is exciting enough to make them want to bring you out with them! :)"

All Limo Shuttle Boat rides MUST be coordinated on your own through the forums.

As the coordinator, I will make every effort to get confirmed couples and single women out to the party, either on my boat or someone else's boat, but there is a chance (although as stated above, there is usually someone offering a ride back to the docks at the end of the day) that you may not be able to find a ride back to the docks at the end of the day. THAT is why its YOUR job to read all the confirmed postings in the forum and communicate with those that have confirmed in order to insure your return trip.

I myself will be tied up into the main raft-up once we arrive in the morning from the docks and will not be making any return trips in the evening.

I won't make empty promises I can't keep, but I will do all I can to help you get out to the Regatta.

Lastly, all pickups (at least made by me) will have a 10:00am departure (please be at the docks by 9:30am) and ONLY be from the Haulover Marine Center, where there is ample & proper dockage and supplies aplenty.

Please don't hesitate to write me and ask any questions you may have. My role is to help you as much as possible and answer any questions you may have.

#48 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted February 28 2007 - 08:33 PM

OK, it's confirmed.

I'll be coming down through Haulover on Saturday morning, and unfortunately leaving on Saturday evening.

If you need a lift from Haulover to the regatta, give me a call on my cell phone anytime Saturday: 561-843-6006.

My tentative plan is to make my first departure run
from Haulover Marine Center at 10:00am, BUT
call me to confirm this time.

Anyone who needs a ride back in the evening, seek me out or let me know, so I can figure out the count and
how much extra baggage I can take with us.

See everyone there!!

Tim

#49 DoubleA

DoubleA

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted February 28 2007 - 09:24 PM

I am seeking option A. :z-any-help:

I am being hosted on Rick and Millie's boat. Unfortunately, I cannot come down with them on Friday, I have to work.

I have been to Regattas in the past and know how much fun they are. :funmeter2:

Barbie and Frederick put together a fine regatta with lots of great people. :z-as-if:

I need a ride sometime mid Saturday morning from Haulover Marina. I have my trademark mudslide mix ready to mix up some tasty cool drinks to get the day started.

Thanks!!!! :thumbsup:

AAron

#50 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 28 2007 - 10:26 PM

We are looking forward to making it down Friday.....
Man, getting a new boat makes you popular....

Confurmed on our boat

Friday night
Amy Millie and myself

Saturday night:
Rob & Dee
Aaron (Maybelline was forced to cancel)

Sunday
MissK & Ronnie
Steve & Ginger

And now I see Millie eyeballing (so to speak) this new post Orojinn :) :clap: :funmeter2:

#51 pilot_sailor

pilot_sailor

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::MF Couple
  • Interests:Flying, sailing, SCUBA, jazz and international travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft or full swinger.
  • I Live In::KPIE - Tampa Bay
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat presently
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I offer boat bottom dive services.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted February 28 2007 - 10:48 PM

March Regatta / Interested Parties:

S/V Sun-N-Fun has left her berth and is overnighting Wednesday on Lake Boca Raton. She shall leave anchor on the outgoing tide at sunrise. Sailing on the outside, enroute to Barbie’s Totally Naked Swinging Regatta Party - the ONLY thing that could detour a sailor from continuing down island.

Having a formal education in weather, and living within the area off and on for 40+ years, I predict cool days and hot nights for this Regatta, or whenever Barbie plans a party!

Cum join us, or cum join me next time sailing down to Barbie’s party. As the song says, A change in latitude, A change in attitude !

And Adam! Many thanks for picking up Gina, my first mate, on
Friday afternoon at the Haulover Marine Center docks.

Michael
S/V Sun-N-Fun
954.591.2866 Mobile
pilot_sailor@yahoo.com

#52 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted March 01 2007 - 10:22 AM

A REMINDER FOR ALL WHO POST THIER CONFIRMATIONS HERE-

You should always go back and check ALL the confirmed posts
for the month of the current/upcoming regatta, AS QUITE A FEW EDITS ARE MADE/ADDED to their original posts (I do so as well).

This way, you can keep up with the latest info of who may or may not be attending due to schedule changes, or prior commintments that can't be helped.

Look for the word EDIT in the postings to see any changes that may have been made, because EDITS are not going to show up as a new post, so CHECK ALL CONFIRMED POSTS FOR THE CURRENT MONTH'S REGATTA FOR EDITS.
This is especially important for those that are seeking rides to/from the Regatta.

#53 Sxyflycpl

Sxyflycpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted March 01 2007 - 11:02 AM

So much for well made plans!! Unfortunately we found out last night that our sitter has a medical problem that disabled here for a while, which in turn forces us to cancel out of this month's regatta :spiteful: We were really looking forward to making it down too, we really need to get away.....sooon :z-any-help: Well, you all have fun and post lots of pics for us!!!

Thanks,

Pet and Ed

#54 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted March 01 2007 - 05:26 PM

Hello Bellavita crowd :z-bump: .
Sharon and I made it to Key Largo for the weekend, :z-why-me: :clap: ,
Due to mother nature, Sharon is not feeling well. :z-poop: :)
She's not feeling up to a day on the boats.

Rhyno and I considered still going cause we were looking forward to the great time we always have there, :z-as-if:
:funmeter2: There are already enough single sailors, that we'll just bow out till next month when sharon can make it. :z-banned2: :z-why-me:

YOU GOTTA BRING SAND TO THE BEACH

So, cancel out Nauti_Cat and Rhyno for march and we'll work on April when we can bring sand.

Love bunches,

E.T., sharon, Rhyno

#55 gingerwantsu

gingerwantsu

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted March 01 2007 - 08:36 PM

Hello everyone,

Can't wait for the Regatta! We are newbies to the regatta but not to the lifestyle. We have been wanting to try this for a long time and get crazy with everyone. We will probably know at least a few of you from Trapeze and we also occasionally go to Miami Velvet. Our SDC site Is GingerWantsU. My wife has a killer body and is an uninhibited lover of both men and women. I hope this is enough info to get us on the shuttle:-). We will be on the SFBLONDEDIVER boat Sat. and Sun. with our friends Rick and Millie. We are looking to get on the shuttle at 6:30 p.m., Sat. night. Hope to see everyone there!

Ginger and Steve

Attached Files

#56 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted March 01 2007 - 09:01 PM

I hope this is enough info to get us on the shuttle:-)

Greeetings Ginger and Steve! Its great to hear of your interest
in coming to Barbi's TOTALLY Naked Swingers Regatta.

As of now there is no shuttle leaving the docks that late to come to the regatta. One of the volunteer shuttle drivers is only staying for the day on Saturday, and is leaving the Regatta in the early evening, as he has evening plans, so as of now, there is no return shuttle to the regatta at that hour of the evening.

Someone may step up and volunteer to get you either Saturday evening, or Sunday morning (or you can catch a ride from someone coming out on Sunday, but your best bet is to post your request clearly here asking for a ride outeither Sataurday evening or on Sunday morning, and post a photo with your faces. Your wife may have a "killer body", but its also about getting to know you both as a couple.

#57 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted March 01 2007 - 11:08 PM

Hello all

we will be at Haulover Friday 6 to 7 pm if anyone needs a ride let us know we will also have a Jetski so it may be able to be a taxi as well if anyone needs a ride please let us know and also if anyone can ride the ski out to the the regatta that would be great.

Call us

Sandy Mark
386-527-0701

#58 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 01 2007 - 11:59 PM

We will be in around 4pm Sat, if anyone needs a ride let us know.

#59 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted March 02 2007 - 12:08 AM

To sandy and mark and boatcpl, and tim, and anyone else that offers to help with shuttle duty-

Its very kind of you to offer yourselves to give rides to any latecomers, and its very much appreciated. drinks on me!

So latecomers, take advantage of all these kind offers, and communicate with them on the boards. We want you to come, and through their kindness, they will do their best to make it happen and get you out there... just DON'T FORGET your signed waivers!
its going to be one HELL of a party!

#60 Slo Motion

Slo Motion

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted March 02 2007 - 11:21 AM

Well here we go again, I got the boat loaded and ready for the weekend. I'm bringing my big boat so I will have some extra bunks available for??????? Barbie don't swallow this backwards but I really want to thank Fredrick for all the hard work he put forth to make these regattas happen! Every time I go to one of your regattas I feel so relaxed that I don't want to miss any of them ever. It's so nice to raft up to a bunch of great people and not feel like I'm being invaded by a bunch of strangers. Sure my dive platform is open to everyone all the strangers but everyone respects the privacy of the rest of my boat! So when I'm ready to come out and play "theres a party on the patio"! And when I want some privacy I can just go below! Fredrick thanks again! Even thow we all know who really does all the hard work (Barbie) Thanks to both of you, I never really thought I would have as much fun as I do at these regattas.

See ya there!

Slo Motion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users