Photo

March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#61 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 02 2007 - 12:52 PM

We Are Leaving On Our Boat For The Regatta. :)
This weekend, and from the looks of it, it's going to be a great time with lots of fun boaters and several new first timers coming to join in on all the fun and games! We do go boating almost every weekend and often times during the week too, but we are starting early this weekend and we invite you to join us Friday night!!!

The current weather prediction is for 86' temperature and 10-15 mph South winds Friday, 84' with 5-10 Southwest winds on Saturday, and on Sunday the prediction is partly cloudy with 76' and 10-15 North winds... but even if it rains, you know we and all our party friends will be there for sure for a great boating weekend.

So plan for it and we're going to have a GREAT party!!!

We look forward to seeing the confirmed people listed below... All the confirmed people listed here, have already been emailed complete details with the exact location, map & GPS coordinates so.
  • Be sure to download your liability waiver and bring it with you to get your wristband.
  • Be sure to call me on your VHF radio on channel 72 and ask for the Barbie Party.
  • Be sure to check the "last minute" page before you leave the dock for any last minute information available.
  • Be sure, ladies, to bring your sexiest lingerie for the lingerie party Saturday night.
Here is a list of all the people you will be partying naked with all weekend. And remember.... if it rains... then that is when all the naked bodies go into the cabins of the big yachts and the fun REALLY begins!!!

Invitation Confirmation List:
  • Barbie, (of course lol "World's Biggest Exhibitionist")
  • Captain Richy - Repeaters - (GREAT boat filled with party couples)
  • Nauti Cat - Repeater They say: "Looking forward to getting naked with everyone"
  • Sheparah -Us - Repeaters - They say, "Of all these outings we attend this is by far the best with the most lively friendly people there are"
  • Built On Dreams - Repeater - He says, ""I bought a new boat at the boat show (a cabin cruiser with a BIG BED!) and am ready to break it in... How many naked people and how much sex can it handle? Help me find out!"
  • LesIsMore - First timers - They say, "hoping to meet and make some good friends that share our idea of fun"
  • BoatCpl - Repeaters - They say: "We had a blast at the last two regattas and can't wait for this one"
  • Screamer99 - First timers looking for a ride - They Say: "We've been reading the postings about the regatta and you can feel the energy and excitement in them".
  • David & Cindy - Repeater - They say: "As always we have a wonderful time at Barbie's Regattas. And for all you virgins out there don't be shy just show up and enjoy the party we can assure you that you will have a wonderful time"!
  • Maybelline - Repeater Blonde Hottie says: "I can't wait to get out there on the water and get naked with everyone and make some new sexy friends"!!
  • SFLBlondeDiver - Repeater - They say: "These boat parties are totally the most fun you can have anywhere, with a boat or without, they are the greatest"
  • Pilot_Sailor - Repeater - They say: "I had so much fun at Barbie's last regatta, that I'm coming back for more and bringing a sexy, playful lady"
  • bkway - First Timer - They say: "We are really looking forward to our first time at the "Regatta". We have attended several swinger type parties but none on the water...looks great.
  • [/size]SunNFunFL2 - Repeaters - They say: "we have meet the most amazing beautiful sexy people at Barbie's parties. The best way to put it: "mind blowing".
  • Amantedelmar - Repeaters - Fun, playful couple (she just CAN'T get enough!) they say: "We are looking forward to another fun party and having lots of erotic fun activities with new friends"
  • Sebastian101 - Repeater - He says: "Hope to see you all there, come by and say hi! Just follow the loud music and naked girls dancing on the front of the boat! (see previous party pics)"
  • John/Suzy - First Timers - They say, "We are warm, friendly, passionate couple. We love to 'Drink champagne & live without shame'. Looking forward to a fun filled naked weekend!"
  • SunNFunFL2 - Repeaters -
  • Crew4Jets - Repeater - Says: "I will be be bringing extra women with me, and will continue to be available for Haulover Taxi service as well.
  • SxyFlyCpl - Repeater - Says: "We're very shy you know, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to get Mrs. P's clothes off, lol. Let's see who succeeds first!!!"
  • JJWhaler - First Timers - They say: "We are new to scene and lifestyle. We're looking foward to meeting new friends."
  • DonJulie - First Timers - They say: "YEAAAAA we can finally attend a party. We've been following all the post and can't wait to add ours as attendee's and tell the world how much fun these parties are.
  • DeeDee - Repeaters - They Say: "WE ARE CUMMING!!! We can't resist a sexy lingerie party"
  • Love2BWet - First Timers - They say: "My wife and I are a young friendly couple in our late twenties who love boating. We met in college on the Sailing team and we enjoy good times especially on the water and were looking to make new friends and partying."
  • Boca Couple - Repeaters - They say: " It has been a couple of months for us and we are going through withdrawals....
  • Seacure69 - Repeaters -
  • FunCouple40 - First Timers - They say: "Virgin alert!!!! We are virgins to Barbies parties, so hopefully this weekend we will pop our cherries!! We are a FUN loving, passionate couple. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  • DoubleA - Repeater - Says: "Barbie puts together a fine regatta with lots of great people."
  • GingerWantsU - First Timer - They say: "Can't wait for the Regatta! We are newbies to the regatta but not to the lifestyle. We have been wanting to try this for a long time and get crazy with everyone"
  • Slo Motion - Repeater - Says: "Every time I go to one of your regattas I feel so relaxed that I don't want to miss any of them ever. It's so nice to raft up to a bunch of great people, I never really thought I would have as much fun as I do at these regattas"
  • [b]Your Name Belongs HERE!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#62 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted March 02 2007 - 05:47 PM

We are not going to be able to leave until Saturday morning, :clap: so we should be there by noon on Saturday :funmeter2:

We will call channel 72 when we are close to see if anyone needs a ride from the dock...

See everyone tomorrow.... :)

#63 gingerwantsu

gingerwantsu

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted March 03 2007 - 09:43 AM

We will be in around 4pm Sat, if anyone needs a ride let us know.

Hello there. Mark offered to come get us by jet ski around 4:00 but he will have to make 2 trips. Are you still planning on getting to the haulover marina around 4:00? If so can we catch a ride? My cell # is 561-239-2116. I'll be calling Mark around noon to let him know what's happening since he was kind enough to offer.
Thanks,
Ginger and Steve

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users