Photo

March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:47 PM

March 3rd 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted January 16 2007 - 02:44 PM

I was unable to attend the Nov '06, Dec '06 & Jan '07 Regattas and won't be able to make the Feb '07 Regatta, so I sure am looking forward to March. These regattas are a relly great venue for free wheeling intimate partying. They are better than the clubs and private parties insofar as I am concerned. I hope to be joined by a couple who are class act party animals. I am in search of a female first mate. Anybody interested please contact me at richy@captrichy.com or call me at 603-759-3698. With the weather warming up, the March '07 Regatta should be a great opener for the 2007 Spring, Summer & Fall Naked Swinger's Regattas

#3 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted January 29 2007 - 03:33 PM

FINALLY, We will be able to make Barbie's naked regatta in March. It's been several months since we could get down there a we really miss it . The parties have always been great and from the looks of the pics from the last couple of months they just keep getting better.
It seems all the regattas keep hitting on weekends when sharon and I go to the Virgin Islands. We bought a new boat and it'll will be in the virgin islands till 2008. Then we will move it to Key Largo where we will live on it full time. The best news is , once we get our boat(NAUTI CAT) to florida we'll have our own boat to take to the regattas.

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING NAKED WITH EVERYONE AGAIN IN MARCH. LET'S PARTY, PARTY, PARTY. :3D-emonicon024: :z-yeahthat:

E.T. and Sharon :funmeter2:

#4 sheparah

sheparah

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted February 05 2007 - 07:20 PM

We thought about you all this weekend having such a good time. and we were not there I/We are looking forward to the march regatta. Of all the outings we attend this is by far the best with the most lively friendly people there are, even though we were not at the reggatta I was still able to take a few pictures of it (see below feb 07 reggatta) and it made me jealous. We are looking forward to seeing everyone, meeting new people and creating new memories.

Don n Luba

2/28/2006 We are cumming out alone and currently have room inside and deck space outside. We will arrive sat morning and leave sunday morning.

Attached Files

#5 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 06 2007 - 08:42 AM

Well, I was just on the cusp of coming to Barbi's SuperBowl regatta, when I got a chance to work at the SuperBowl... Sunday was W-E-T and I was glad I got to experience the event, but sure didn't like the trade-off of my not getting to go to the regatta.

Now BIG changes are afoot: Even though Barbi's regattas are free, they have now officially cost me a small fortune!!! You see... I love these regattas so much that once I arrived in my deck boat, I didn't want to leave even though that would mean camping/sleeping outside. After going through a few storms in my deck boat, (not necessarily at Barbi's parties, she somehow manages to miss all the storms with her parties) I decided I'd have enough of getting soaked to the bone! So I finally did something about it... and to coin a famous phrase, the dealer "made me an offer I couldn't refuse", so FINALLY... I got rid of my old deck boat, and got me a new cabin cruiser!

My new boat is not really conducive for shuttle duty, but not one to forget my roots and my efforts to help Sir (oh, the hell with SIR, its now EMPEROR!!!) Fredrick and Barbi, I will still help to bring COUPLES and single women out to the regatta, but it will be a one-way trip as you'll have to find another ride back at the end of the day since I will be tied up in the main lineup of boats now, unable to leave.

So, couples and single women are welcome to ask for a ride by getting in touch
with me at PHOTOdrop@aol.com, but please remember, you must have a specific
boat that you are going to at the regatta, as I can't keep any of your belongings stored on my boat.

Its been too long since I have been at one of Barbi's parties. I've been a slave to my photography business, but I can't wait to get back out there and resume my duties as the regatta's official "event photographer"!

I'm so excited that now I'll be able to stay overnight in comfort and entertain, play and party on my boat too! This March regatta will be my first party with my new boat so I'm really looking forward to "breaking it in right"! How many naked bodies can I fit dancing on my boat at one time? How big of an orgy can it hold? How much wild sex can it withstand? Only time will tell, and we'll find out at this regatta! I CAN'T WAIT! YOWZA!

EDIT 2-10-07

You know that saying about the early bird catches the worm...?
Well, Leo and Sandy (Amantadelmar on this site) wrote and asked for and have now been assigned the (what I like to refer to as the "Berthette") on my boat.... now we just want to find a few female maties to help round out the delicious escapades that will undoubtedly occur, and we will have the makings of a serious party night! So don't wait too long to respond, as the March Regatta is fast approaching!

Please don't wait till the last minute to ask for a ride out
to the regatta! Planning for making room for you is
everything!

#6 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted February 11 2007 - 10:20 AM

Even though we were not at the reggatta I was still able to take a few pictures of it (see below feb 07 reggatta) and it made me jealous. We are looking forward to seeing everyone, meeting new people and creating new memories.

Don n Luba

WOW Sheparah GREAT PHOTO!!!

We're really excited and looking forward to the March regatta. The first regatta nearing spring when the weather starts to break and be more consistently warm, and you know what that means! Warmer weather brings more boats and bigger crowds.

The cloudy skies and coldfront that blew down with 20 mph winds at the February regatta, didn't keep people away as you can see in the photos, as 10-12 boats and about 30 people came, danced and partied, (and came again) the entire weekend.

People always wonder how such a tiny little island can really have 40 boats at it for our bigger regattas, but as you can see in Sheparah's photo, we had 10 boats at the time he took that photo and the boat at the far left was 55' so you can see how easily we can fit tons of party boats at Temptation Island.

Posted Image Posted Image
So we're ready to party and can't wait to see everyone at the next regatta! March 3rd Weekend Baby!!!

And don't forget girls to bring your sexiest lingerie for the wild lingerie party Saturday night!!!! And guys, bring your silk boxers!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#7 CAPTKNM

CAPTKNM

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted February 11 2007 - 08:01 PM

Hello Every Sexy Body,
Ken and Monica here. To our regret this is actually an un-registry for the March Ragatta due to business and family obligations. We are really bummed out about it. But the good news is that the License to Chill WILL BE ON SITE for the April Ragatta and we can't wait. We miss everyone very much. We've got so much to talk about and so much Sexy Play to make up for. So You All make sure to take your vitamins because you will difinately need the energy. LOL (but serious)
These Ragatta's are so unique and can't be duplicated anywhere. Believe Us, there is nothing here in New Jersey that cums even close. But we keep on lookin and having fun along the way. The atmosphere, the freedom to just be exactly what you are, and the beauty everyone portrays from deep within their souls is exhilerating and liberating. It's no wonder that once you've experienced these Ragatta's you will forever smile at the memories made there.
We're ashamed to admit it but we never posted and told how incredible our experience was at the Cozy November Ragatta. However We are going to do so now. Check it Out!

#8 LesIsMore

LesIsMore

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 12 2007 - 01:39 PM

We are very much looking forward to the March and our first regatta. We have wanted to attend in the past but too many things got in the way. We will have food and drink to share including some authentic Hungarian dishes (Gabriella is Hungarian). Also hoping to meet and make some good friends that share our idea of fun.

Steve and Gabriella

#9 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted February 18 2007 - 08:47 AM

We're in!!! :funmeter2: We have been to two and had a blast, the last we had to depart early, but we are soo excited about March. We launched a new business and could not take the time away from the kids for the last few months , but like a bad rash, we're back! Hope everybody get to this one, this is when the weather is predictable, nice in the day and nice at night.(we hope)

See ya in March now we are going to run 1000 miles. Linda and Hugh

#10 screamer99

screamer99

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 19 2007 - 11:11 AM

We've been reading the postings about the regatta and you can feel the energy and excitement in them! We are a fun-loving, energetic, considerate, mature couple that loves to party. We go to a lot of private parties, love the outdoors, and are VERY flexible as far as sleeping arrangements - sun deck, air mattresses anywhere they will fit, whatever. We would love to be invited to go out and spend the night on someone's boat and become a part of this fantastic group! If you want to see pictures of us, write us at jnv4fun@yahoo.com or go to screamer99 on sls and ask to see our private pictures.
Johnnie has some boating experience and loves to pitch in and help with anything that needs to be done on the boat. (Ladies, and does he do it well!!)
Valerie is a gourmet cook and would love to take some of her specialties for all to enjoy. (She puts her all into whatever she does!)
If you have room on your boat and think we might be the people you are looking for to join you, let's meet for a drink and see if we all have the chemistry necessary for great times together.

Valerie and Johnnie

#11 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 19 2007 - 12:12 PM

go to screamer99 on sls and ask to see our private pictures. Valerie and Johnnie

I gotta tell ya Valerie & Johnnie, for someone that writes such a nice posting, it's not easy to see who you are. I went to Swing Lifestyle and found your name and received a message saying: User Screamer99 has elected to be invisible to Female Members If they find and like you, they will write to you."

Kind of like telling me... "Don't call us, we'll call you".

Anyway, your posting sounds like you are a great, fun couple, but if you don't post an avatar and some photos in your profile, don't be disappointed if nobody is interested in contacting you since there is no way of knowing what you look like.

Update your pofile, upload a recent avatar and you'll see that you'll make lots of friends really fast. We're all a very friendly group, but we do like to know who we're meeting.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#12 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted February 19 2007 - 01:59 PM

Trying to clear our dates for this regatta. As always we have a wonderful time when Barbie and Fredrick put this Regatta on. And for all you virgins out there don't be shy just show up and enjoy the party :z-yeahthat: we can assure you that you will have a wonderful time. We sure do :z-LolLolLolLol: The winter days are ending soon and the sun will shine again on the hottest Regatta in miami. The hotter the better we say :funmeter2: And as always sun your buns and the fun will begin at Bella Vita Boat Club. :2love_sex: Dave & Cindy

#13 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted February 20 2007 - 11:27 AM

Hello Everyone!

I hope this finds all my fellow Bella Vita Villians clearing their calendars for this upcoming regatta!

I can't wait to get out there on the water and get naked!! :z-yeahthat:

Each regatta I attend brings new friends and unforgetful erotic memories. :2love_sex:

I have been extended a gracious offer by Rick and Millie to be their guest aboard their ENORMOUS new yacht.... I don't see them posted yet confirming, so you may see me looking for a ride as the date comes closer.

Until then, live well, laugh often, and love much. :z-LolLolLolLol:

EDIT: February 28, 2007

It is with MUCH regret that I will not be able to come to this weekends regatta. I do hope that I will be back in action at the April regatta. Everyone have lotsa sex and lotsa fun! I know you will!
Maybelline

#14 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted February 20 2007 - 08:17 PM

Maybelline,
I’m Cuming – I’m Cuming -- I'm Cuming already

Condoms, hair, and alcohol oh my ….. I have never seen so much of this stuff as when I finally took a day to try and clean up my boat from the last Regatta.

The party was so wild last time that we left some pretty strong DNA evidence behind.

I can not wait to do it again… and again

This time I do believe that I will incorporate some of the male crew to clean up.

Looking forward to the biggest party on the water and the warmer days and evenings to cum. (so to speak)

Also can’t wait to see Doctor’s Orders II the newest yacht on the water (hope it was not a secret)

#15 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted February 20 2007 - 08:27 PM

PS the add as friends thing here is kind of redundant as I started to use it and realized that I would be up all night adding everyone from the past and the present Regatta's......
:z-LolLolLolLol:

Attached Files

#16 pilot_sailor

pilot_sailor

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::MF Couple
  • Interests:Flying, sailing, SCUBA, jazz and international travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft or full swinger.
  • I Live In::KPIE - Tampa Bay
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat presently
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I offer boat bottom dive services.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted February 22 2007 - 03:39 PM

March Regatta:

S/V Sun-N-Fun: a 8.7 meter Columbia with her new First Mate Gina, and Captain Michael aboard will be attending the March Regatta. We will arrive in the afternoon Friday for Sun-N-Fun aboard and on the beach. Though, Gina has a previous obligation ashore Saturday. We are in a new relationship, and will be exclusive at this regatta, though we did meet on SDC.

Gina is a certified SCUBA diver and a skydiver with 100+ jumps in her logbook. Michael only has resort course diver training and one jump logged. Clearly one can see whom is the better of the two.

Our vessel made for fun still has some deferred maintenance issues, also a few uninstalled upgrades, and may very well limp down to the Regatta. Hopefully, with a little support from her friend’s, we shall make our presence known.

Being a Single Sailor last month, I know the ropes, and know how much naked, swinging fun we will all have during the March Regatta. Please take pictures of us two shagging on deck or on the beach, and please send us copies.

Fairwinds,
Gina and Michael
S/V Sun-N-Fun
954.591.2866 Mobile
pilot_sailor@yahoo.com

Posted Image

#17 bkway

bkway

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted February 22 2007 - 04:13 PM

Looking foward to finally making it. Can't wait to meet new people and have some fun.

#18 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 23 2007 - 11:40 AM

Hello Everyone,
Mark and I are on a mission not to miss one regatta this year we have meet the most amazing beautiful sexy people here the best way to put it “mind blowing” I will be making my Bloody Mary Mix as promised and as everyone knows I will making lots of great food for everyone making sure we keep our strength up for all the naked sexy play we are all known for.

Now I wonder how many we can get on Rick and Millie’s beautiful boat this time I am betting we will break the record as we break some kind of record each and every regatta.

The Chill will be coming to the April Regatta we need to get ready to give Capitan Ken and Monica a welcome home party that they will not be able to forget to our newest members who has never had the privilege to see and play on Capitan Ken’s and Monica’s beautiful License to Chill get ready to be blow away the last party we had on the Chill in November was one of the wildest orgies I have ever been involved in I counted 6 beautiful Bella Vita Babes at one time Ravishing our Beautiful Barbie I bet Barbie could be heard all the way back to Fort Lauderdale and that was just the start of the afternoon it only got better as the evening progressed into the early morning hours the last thing I remember was hearing Millie at 6am getting just what the “Doctor Ordered”.

Mark and I are bring the Jet Sky this time we got the Mustang ready to pull it now and Mark will bring the Boat with the truck we always bring our boat and have never stayed on it the boat will sleep 4 so even if we do end up on our boat we will have room for another couple the generosity of the Bella Vita family is out of this world we truly are a big family everybody helps everybody.

Fredrick and Barbie work so hard on these regattas Fredrick always makes sure we are safe tucked away in our own little cove so it is important that we all arrive when we should so Fredrick and Barbie can start to relax and have fun because they can’t till we all arrive and get rafted up safely and get our wrist bands.

We will see you all in 7 days the count down begins we will arrive Friday night.
Should I do teriyaki stakes again? Or should I do something different? Taking requests

Love to all of you beautiful sexy people
Sandy and Mark

#19 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted February 23 2007 - 12:50 PM

ADAM was kind enough to invity us to stay in his new boat, we are very happy to come !! We will bring some of our special MARINATED GOURMET FOOD for enjoyment of the crowd !! We looking for to seeing you all there!!

XOXOXOXXX SANDY & LEO

#20 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted February 23 2007 - 08:08 PM

It's That Time Again

Like a crack addict, the Teriaki Steaks got me hooked!!! :doh:

Did I mention naked boobies all around the dinner table...Now that's a BBQ! :2love_sex: Anyway, :z-LolLolLolLol: , I hoped to spend the whole weekend at :z-yeahthat: Temptation Island but once again, the boss has rearranged my naked party plans :z-poop:

I will be there Saturday and will try to stay Saturday night if I can get someone to cover for me Sunday... :funmeter2:

Looking foward to another great party and to seeing all of the familiar faces and hopefully meeting some new ones :gossip:

Hope to see you all there, come by and say hi! Just follow the loud music and naked girls dancing on the front of the boat! :z-omg: (see previous party pics)

:thumbsup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users