Ilikewives's Content

There have been 14 items by Ilikewives (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7951 December 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by Ilikewives on December 04 2012 - 08:17 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Me come too! Go raft up! Ho Ho Ho!

Butch

#7802 BONUS EXTRA PARTY! October 12th - 14TH 2012 Weekend After Columbus Day Re...

Posted by Ilikewives on October 04 2012 - 12:40 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I plan on being there, as if that would make anyone's day! However, I found out that sealife filed a restraining order against me this past Monday. I'll bet my lawyer can beat up his lawyer so I'll know at the hearing Friday. Hopefully, Sealife won't show up to the heaing because he's eating bagels or something and I'll win by default...we'll see.

Zinfull, for whatever it's worth, By the time I saw you and your beautiful wife Saturday and swam out of the water to give you a handshake and a bottle of champainge...,champagege, champagne,,ah, shit, some of that bubbly stuff neither one of us wanna' drink but it makes a proper offering!!! You had left. I still have the bottle and handshake and hope to give both to you this next raft up.

I'm definately looking forward to at least one raft up where Fredrick isn't constantly trying to grab my gererals, gebitals. gerbils,.....ah you all know what I mean!

See you there all you sexy pirates!!!!!!

#7732 September 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber P...

Posted by Ilikewives on September 12 2012 - 08:36 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Whoops! It seems I already came! Now I need a smoke and a nap! That happens sometimes when you get to be my age! Sealife, I say fuck those unsavory criminals! There's nothing like starting a trial hungover! I'll be tagging along on Miss Riley, unless Olaf gets tired of my ass, on Friday evening. Looking forward to wearing my new schoolgirl outfit! :Pirate:
And breaking in "It's All Good"

Butch

#7731 September 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber P...

Posted by Ilikewives on September 12 2012 - 08:30 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

ready or not here I cu

#7615 August 10th-12th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Ilikewives on August 06 2012 - 08:11 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

You Betcha!!! We're going to make it on Saturday, can't sneak away from work on Friday. Lucy Lu and the crew will be onboard Miss Riley and will be ready to party!!! We'll be bringing some TaTatoos too! Remember, free application of the TaTaToos are available onboard Miss Riley!

:pirate-with-parrot:

See everyone around noon!!!
Butch
ILikeWives

#7589 August 10th-12th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Part...

Posted by Ilikewives on July 28 2012 - 08:30 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

You bet I'm coming! All I have to do is figure out how to get this ankle bracelet off without setting off the alarm! We're going to have a real motor on our dinghy so Sealife can stop kicking sand in my face too! I can't wait to see everyone...wait for it...wait for it...

Butch
Ilikewives

#7533 July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Ilikewives on July 11 2012 - 07:17 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Sorry Tarzan and Jane...that was supposed to be "Snatch and Shots"

:3D-emonicon167:

#7518 July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Ilikewives on July 09 2012 - 08:13 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I am in and ready to sin!!! I will be there, to drool and stare, at all of the hot, sexy women! Rumor has it that there is going to be a Tike Hut on the rear deck of Miss Riley. The necessary cordless blender will be on the countertop as well! Lemon drops anyone?

Butch

#7408 June 8th-10th 2012 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatt...

Posted by Ilikewives on June 01 2012 - 04:24 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

BadNBlonde, I would love to join you guys on your boat for some nekked fun, however, it seems that the phone number Millie gave me connects to some 87 year old guy in Ohio that sells used bubble gum??? I must have copied the number down wrong! (999) 999-9999, right?

I'm stowing away on The Miss Riley and hopefully I can make That German Guy, Olaf, play hookey and leave early enough to get there Friday evening. If not, I'll be swimming from Haulover on Saturday morning. Dre said I could ride with him on his jet ski but he said I would have to drive with him riding...we all know that Dre sitting OR standing behind you is VERY dangerous!!!

Miss Riley is going to have A Top Secret Martini Recipe onboard and we look forward to seeing everyone for ANOTHER wonderful fun filled weekend!!! BTW Glenda, is there any way you ditch that guy Stu and hang out with me for the weekend?

Butch, ("At least I'm not as bad as Stacy")

#7318 May 11th-13th 2012 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

Posted by Ilikewives on April 19 2012 - 09:24 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Sealife, you are really, really fucked up. If you want the name of a good therapist let me know. I used to say I wasn't as bad as Stacy but now even I can look sane when compared to either one of you!!! :3D-emonicon171:

Can't WAIT!!!! :Pirate:

#7299 May 11th-13th 2012 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

Posted by Ilikewives on April 15 2012 - 09:40 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

If Olaf doesn't get tired of my ass by then, I'll be arriving onboard Miss Riley (Hopefully), Friday night. If we can't play hooky and scoot out of work early on Friday we'll definitely be there Saturday.

I can't wait to see all of our our Bella Vita friends and maybe meet some new ones!

Butch, ("At Least I'm Not As Bad As Stacy")

#7267 April 6th-8th 2012 Naked Easter Weekent Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Ilikewives on April 03 2012 - 07:21 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We’re REALLY looking forward to this raftup…it’s been hard to concentrate on work when I’m already at Temptation Island in my mind!!!

Paul and Julie, glad to hear you’re going to make another great party. Who wants to go to Canada anyway? Last time I went there the place was full of Canadians! :lol: :z-crack-up:

There will definitely be a Sexy Easter Bunny onboard Miss Riley, and no, it’s not me or Olaf! But Dre, if you want to see me in bunny ears I’ll do it for you! We will see everyone around noon…can’t wait! Fredrick and Barbie, thanks in advance for all of your efforts!!! :thumbsup: :busterbunny:

Butch

#7200 March 9th-11th 2012 Naked Swinger's Full Moon Regatta And Sleep-Over Slum...

Posted by Ilikewives on March 05 2012 - 03:28 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Well HELL to the YEA! The Miss Riley will be at Temptation Island around 11:00-noon. Believe it or not, Olaf and Frauke are letting me tag along again! I guess being the only one that knows how to tie a knot has it's advantages! :lol:

My parole officer has given me a weekend pass so there shouldn't be a problem hanging out with all of the wonderful, sexy people at another kick ass BellaVitaBoatClub raft up!!! :funmeter2: Our pirate outfits are ready and thankfully, Frauke is the only one with a "Sexy" pirate outfit. However, I think my high heeled pirate boots are pretty sexy too, (Olaf doesn't agree).

There are going to be plenty of sexy, temporary tattoos onboard Miss Riley, feel free to stop by and get a set, (Of tattoos, that is), you have to have your own Ta Tas!!! :3D-emonicon086:

Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Butch

#7105 February 10th-12th 2012 Valentine's Full Moon Swinger's Regatta And S...

Posted by Ilikewives on February 04 2012 - 09:50 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it but Frauke and Olaf have once again invited me to stow away on The Miss Riley. We should arrive Saturday around 1:00. Olaf kidnapped some hot single girl and currently has her held hostage in the forward cabin of his boat. If she hasn't escaped or been rescued by Saturday morning she will be coming along as well!

We should have our new dinghy, ( Lil' Missy), ready by then and can assist in shuttle duties. Of course, once I combine rum shots with morphine, I probably won't be able to find the dock so get there early! Since we missed the last raft up due to boat maintenence, we're really psyched to see everyone this weekend!

Butch