Photo

BONUS EXTRA PARTY! October 12th - 14TH 2012 Weekend After Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 05:39 PM

EXTRA BONUS PARTY!!!
Pirates of the Caribbean

Raft-Up Regatta

This Is The Official Post-Columbus Day Regatta Party!

Come dressed like a Pirate and enjoy all the Wenches and Swinging Sailors!
Friday October 12th - Sunday October 14th 2012
At Temptation Island, Near Haulover Inlet!

This is the weekend AFTER

Columbus Day Regatta!

As everyone knows, we have one big organized event every month, usually at Temptation Island. But in October we host our Bella Vita party at Elliott Key, joining the 5,000 other boats there for the annual Columbus Day Regatta. But last year, something happened...

We received several emails from several of our Bella Vita friends telling us that our Temptation Island parties were far more fun than the Columbus Day Elliott Key parties, and that they wanted us to still have a party at Temptation Island that month.

So, You asked for it, So you got it! And it was so successful, that we're doing it again! So This month we will be hosting 2 parties! Our main primary party is at Temptation Island where you can expect all the same wild, naked party activities that you've come to know and love at our parties.
This Party Starts Friday October 12th - Sunday October 14th 2012

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See Pics & Reviews Written By Everyone That's Attended Previous Parties!

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties!

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, OR
If You Want To Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Then Click Here!
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that attend my parites that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Raft-Up Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Hotazzjada

Hotazzjada

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:soft swap girl/girl
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swap, bisexual female
  • I Live In::Fort Pierce, FL
  • My Boat Is A::35 Contender (cuddy cabin, sleeps 2-3)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 13 2012 - 11:28 AM

Save a spot for In Decent Seas at this party! We can't wait to get back down there. Arriving Friday.

Posted Image

#3 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 18 2012 - 05:02 PM

After 9 years of tyranny, the mates finally mounted a successful mutiny and compelled Frederick and Barbi walk the plank. As Elba was too far we have decided to banish and excommunicate the duo to the US We all hail our new and improved "Seaman Mel", a fearless captain who scares away rival pilfering ships with the roar of his bow generator. We say so long to the Bella Vita Boat Club and welcome the Melavita Boat Club. Should we be concerned with our new Helmsman? After all, what words start with MEL? Melancholy, Melanoma, and Melee. And just until last month, our new intrepid seafarer resembled a character from the old testament and not a swanky party promoter. But fear not my fellow aquanauts, Mel musically guided all boats into proper regatta formation, maintained taut anchors lines and labia and kept order among the ranks. Mel, you are taking on a monumental task, one that many would run from. For that we salute you.

#4 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 24 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hello to all my friendly boaters,

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make this regatta :( I should know in a few seconds ;) It looks like I can make it :) I will be there bringing some sexy friends and a young lady to try to fill Barbies panties! Mmm that sounds yummy... Thank you for the opportunity to keep this world renowned party going.

Enjoy,
Mel

#5 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted September 24 2012 - 01:03 PM

Mel:

We might be busted up from the Columbus Day Regatta Bash but we plan on making it a 2 weekend in a row blow-out.

Kevin

#6 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 24 2012 - 04:02 PM

Just a quick note to say Thanks Mel for keeping these fantastic parties going. We are really trying to make it this weekend!!! Look for us Saturday morning

#7 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted September 24 2012 - 10:07 PM

Oh so sad we can not make it Patrice will be out town good luck Mel I am sure you will do great.
Colleen Patrice

#8 MagicMike

MagicMike

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::COUPLE
  • Interests:I LOVE BOATS AND THE OPEN WATER AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT RUNS ON GAS..

THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE IS WOMEN!
  • Lifestyle Status:new to the life...but i love to be naked and i love to be on the water...what better way to do it , than with a bunch of women that feel the same way..lol.....( yeah, i know...other guys there too....thats just the price of admition i guess..lol)
  • I Live In::fantasy land
  • My Boat Is A::FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 21' CUDDY CABIN WITH CAHONEZZ..LOL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i can put in gas and food money...and bring some horny girls!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 25 2012 - 03:57 PM

U can count me in.......not sure of what ill be floating on when i get there....have a few options......but i dont care if i have to swim there....
.......ill be there, ready to help line up the platforms and give a hand to all the ladies that come across them ...lol :D

P.S. "Melavita Boat Club" LMAO!! Love it!!!! :P

#9 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 02 2012 - 07:22 AM

:barbieflashing:Hello Everyone!

We are still hopefull that we will be able to attend this October 12th regatta party, but we still don't know 100% for sure yet.
:smilelick:
We will not be able to attend the Columbus Day Regatta because our boat will still be out of the water replacing a broken trim tab, getting the props tuned up and installing speed rails. So we just have too much work to finish on the Barbie Girl before we take her on the big cruise down to the Virgin Islands.
:booty:
But we are very hopeful to get our boat back in the water and finish all our other work in time so we can come to the October 12th weekend Pirates Of The Caribbean Return To Temptation Island Party!
:Pirate:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#10 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted October 02 2012 - 03:14 PM

We are planning to be there, have to keep the good times rolling. Probably arrive Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

#11 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted October 04 2012 - 10:06 AM

We're trying to make it to this one keep you posted

#12 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted October 04 2012 - 12:40 PM

I plan on being there, as if that would make anyone's day! However, I found out that sealife filed a restraining order against me this past Monday. I'll bet my lawyer can beat up his lawyer so I'll know at the hearing Friday. Hopefully, Sealife won't show up to the heaing because he's eating bagels or something and I'll win by default...we'll see.

Zinfull, for whatever it's worth, By the time I saw you and your beautiful wife Saturday and swam out of the water to give you a handshake and a bottle of champainge...,champagege, champagne,,ah, shit, some of that bubbly stuff neither one of us wanna' drink but it makes a proper offering!!! You had left. I still have the bottle and handshake and hope to give both to you this next raft up.

I'm definately looking forward to at least one raft up where Fredrick isn't constantly trying to grab my gererals, gebitals. gerbils,.....ah you all know what I mean!

See you there all you sexy pirates!!!!!!

#13 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL

Posted October 04 2012 - 12:55 PM

Hello everybody!

Katie and I will be at regatta How can we locate you guys

call my cell 561-523-3480

Rick

#14 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 05 2012 - 09:09 AM

Miss Riley's crew will be arriving Saturday around noon to meet up with all the sexy wenches and handsome pirates! Looking forward to another great, fun filled weekend!
:Pirate: xoxo Lovers

#15 Shy Exhibitionist +

Shy Exhibitionist +

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Staying fit and showing it off. Finding out how wild I can be.
  • Lifestyle Status:Shy exhibitionist, but I warm up quickly. I have a great husband who loves to show me off and encourages me to have fun. He doesn't swing but loves to hear about my adventures and see pictures.
  • I Live In::Fort Myers, FL but I don't play at home.
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am a hot single female who wants to meet fun people and try new things. Can you help me come out of my shell? It really only takes a drink or two and a good personality.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 06 2012 - 08:00 AM

Did someone say pirate party? I don't want to miss that. I am 99% sure that I will be able to join the fun and arrive on Friday. Still making final arrangements. Assuming all goes as planned, I will certainly be glad to give a Mel a hand with the check in process (when I'm not otherwise engaged :P ). What a great way to meet everyone. Maybe coming two months in a row I will be able to remember some names. Oh who am I kidding? :blush: Please don't let my shyness (yes really) or memory issues keep you away from me. Looking forward to a great time for this Mermaid (I just read the page that gave the definitions and discovered I am this mystical sea creature). See ya.

#16 NJFunCouple

NJFunCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted October 07 2012 - 11:19 AM

Heading to the raft up for the first time. Glad to hear, no pictures

NJFuncouple

#17 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted October 09 2012 - 10:02 AM

We'll be arriving on Friday aboard "Olvidelo" looking forward to yet again another great time with great friends.

#18 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted October 10 2012 - 02:33 PM

MEL:

We plan on arriving between 3pm and 4pm on Friday. We expect to have another single lady, Lisa or a couple joining us on Saturday. We wish you much success on your Inaugural Melavita Performance. We are here to help should you need a hand.

Sealife

#19 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted October 10 2012 - 09:22 PM

Ahoy Matey,

Shiver me timbers! Just found out that we will be kid free this weekend. Pirate regatta party, here we cum. On Friday, we will be bringing the booty, yo ho ho and a bottle of my favorite mango Rum. Can't wait to see all you sexy pirates. Join us in Margaritaville.

R&L

#20 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 11 2012 - 06:02 AM

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! They are putting our boat back in the water today! That means if we work non-stop through the night maybe we can finish much of the other work on it we need to do and maybe get it cleaned up enough to make it to the party sometime Saturday afternoon!

My fingers are crossed but my legs won't be and I'll be wearing my sexiest pirate outfit! WoooHoooo!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users