Photo

May 11th-13th 2012 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:16 PM

Friday May 11th - 13th Weekend!

:thongandheels: Pants On The Ground Party! :thongandheels:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm
These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. T
ell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Good4kitty

Good4kitty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:He is straight, she is bi and interested in meeting attractive ladies for playmates.
  • Lifestyle Status:We are definitely clothing optional, exhibitionist. She is bi, interested in attractive females for playmates. He is straight.
  • I Live In::Niceville, Florida.
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 30ft Scarab Sport with twin 250 HP outboard engines. It is a center console with a cuddy cabin. I have an A/C unit and can sleep 4....maybe 5 if we all spoon together.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 25 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hey Barbie,

Please confirm a spot for a 30ft scarab at this regatta.

Thanks,
Capt Fred & Lady Red

#3 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 11 2012 - 10:22 PM

Although we still haven't recuperated from the non stop action of the April regatta, we are ready to start planning for the "pants on the ground" May raft up. We've had so much fun and met so many fantastic couples at these parties that we can highly recommend that any of you that haven't attended for whatever reasons, cum on out. We're sure you'll have some of the best times you can have out on the water with some of the friendliest people around.

Ron & Devon aboard "Tenacious"

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 13 2012 - 09:31 AM

GIANT FULL MOON PARTY!

"Pants On The Ground" Party!

And it's all in one weekend!

Next Party:  May 11th, 12th & 13th 2012 - Sleep-Over Sat Night

See Photos From The Last Raft-Up!

"Pants On The Ground"

The Countdown Continues To BellaVitaBoatClub.com's Naked Boating Regatta!!! Check Out All The Couples That Have Already Posted Their Reservations! Last year's Pants On The Ground raft-up party had over 200 people and over 35 boats attending! This May's Regatta Is Going To Be HUGE Too! Mark Your Calendars NOW for May 11th 2012!

Free Lifeguard Shirt!
FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts To Every Boat That Arrives Friday!
That's Right!  Every boat that arrives on Blow-Job Friday night gets the official Bella Vita Lifeguard shirts shown here.  Different styles and sizes so come early and take your pick!
FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard Shirt To Every Boat Arriving Friday!
bellavitabarbi0711174.jpg bellavitabarbi0711115.jpg bellavitabarbi0711137.jpg bellavitabarbi0711139.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711209.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711211.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711152.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711230.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711136.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711006.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711276.jpg

bellavitabarbi0711026.jpg
Over $3,000 in prizes given away at every party!  Everyone gets to spin the prize wheel!  It's FREE so don't miss it!

And MANY Thanks To All Of You That Helped Make These Parties Such A HUGE Success!

And May 11th's Naked Regatta & Sleep-Over Party Is Even BIGGER!!!

NOW get a load of this!!!  Every month these parties continue to get bigger and bigger!  Thank you to all of you that have been posting your comments and your RSVP's on the bulletin board.  That really helps spread the word.

Remember... If you don't post, then we can't reserve you a spot in the raft-up!  

WOW!!!  Check Out These Party Pictures From Past Regattas!
Check Out OVER 10,000 Pictures & Videos From Past Parties!!!

WOW!

Another Wild Party For Sure!

Keep in mind what the theme is for this month's party...

"Pants On The Ground"!

That theme is a favorite because this is the party where no pants are allowed on the Barbie Girl boat at the Saturday night dance!

That's right!  You can wear anything you'd like if you want to, but leave your pants at home,... or if you bring them, you must keep your "Pants On The Ground"!

But Don't Worry if you're the shy type! Becauseif you want to cover up, you can wear a long shirt, or skirt or anything you'd like, just be sure to leave your panties at home!  This includes the guys too! Leave your boxers on your boat baby!

All boats rafted up with us, you can wear anything you'd like to the dance. Ladies usually wear nothing or sexy lingerie and guys usually wear boxers or a T-shirt, or nothing.  So you can wear anything you'd like on all the boats tied to the Barbie Girl boat. But when you come to dance on the Barbie Girl boat, be sure to leave your Pants On The Ground!

The Weather in May is usually perfect!  It's the last month before the Summer Sun brings temperatures up to the upper 90s. 

And with the warmer water temperatures, everyone is enjoying suntanning while laying on our 20' long float shown in these photos!

As you can see.... these parties provide the best opportunity for meeting, mixing, mingling, and playing, and our May regatta promises to be the most fun regatta ever!!!

bellavitabarbi0611170.jpg bellavitabarbi0611173.jpg 
bellavitabarbi0611249.jpg bellavitabarbi0511123.jpg
 bellavitaadam0706052.jpg  bellavitabarbi0706135.jpg
bellavitasxuldv80706004.jpg
bellavitajungle0706031.jpg
bellavitabnaked0412106.jpg  bellavitabnaked0412105.jpg 
bellavitagolani0706054.jpg bellavitarichy0706001.jpg
bellavitabarbi0611136.jpg
bellavitabarbi0611304.jpg
bellavitabarbi0611239.jpg  bellavitaboatclub056007.jpg

Mark your calendars for May 11th Weekend and post your RSVP reservations NOW to attend.

Friday is fast turning into the biggest dance party night! Maybe being "Blow-Job Friday" might have something to do with it! LOL 

Reservations Are Required By EVERYONE

If you have not posted for your reservations to the Raft Up, you need to hurry up and go to the BellaVitaBoatClub.com forum and post your RSVP right away so you don't miss out on this great event.

Here is a direct link to the RSVP page: 
 http://www.bellavita...php?showforum=6 

bellavitaboatclub056117.jpg bellavitabarbi0611062.jpg
bellavitaboatclub056042.jpg bellavitaboatclub056140.jpg
bellavitaboatclub056031.jpg bellavitabarbi0611324.jpg 
It's easy to get your free memebership!!!
If you need help, go to http://BellaVitaBoat...m/helpforum.htm
bellavitabarbi0711174.jpg bellavitabarbi0711115.jpg bellavitabarbi0711137.jpg bellavitabarbi0711139.jpg
bellavitabarbi0711209.jpg bellavitabarbi0711211.jpg bellavitabarbi0711152.jpg bellavitabarbi0711230.jpg
bellavitabarbi0711136.jpg bellavitabarbi0711006.jpg bellavitabarbi0711276.jpg bellavitabarbi0711026.jpg
Over $3,000 in prizes given away at every party!  Win Free Convention Passes to The Splash Convention In Orlando and to Tampa Bay Escapes in Tampa!  Everyone gets to spin the prize wheel!  It's FREE so don't miss it!

So Get Registered, And Get Ready!

We look forward to seeing you Friday, Saturday & Sunday May 11th, 12th & 13th!  All weekend long for the wildest party ever!

Kisses,

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#5 pinkgiant

pinkgiant

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:Boating, Fishing, Unhibited Sex.
  • Lifestyle Status:a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Palmetto Bay, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23' Proline Sport, 225HP Outboard; Can sleep 2.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 13 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hey Y'all,

I'm definitely planning to attend the next regatta. How about that - PANTS ON THE GROUND!

I am set up and planning to be your Shuttle Boat Captain. Don't hesitate to give me a call if you need a ride to and from our next regatta Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

PinkGiant
Norm
(305) 793-4474 cel.

#6 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted April 15 2012 - 09:40 AM

I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

If Olaf doesn't get tired of my ass by then, I'll be arriving onboard Miss Riley (Hopefully), Friday night. If we can't play hooky and scoot out of work early on Friday we'll definitely be there Saturday.

I can't wait to see all of our our Bella Vita friends and maybe meet some new ones!

Butch, ("At Least I'm Not As Bad As Stacy")

#7 Hotazzjada

Hotazzjada

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:soft swap girl/girl
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swap, bisexual female
  • I Live In::Fort Pierce, FL
  • My Boat Is A::35 Contender (cuddy cabin, sleeps 2-3)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 16 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hello Barbie,

Thank you for fixing our account so we can login.

We are planning to attend the May party and have a couple of questions.

We plan on bringing another couple with us and may need lodging for them. Is there a hotel/marina close by that you recommend?

Also, it is our intention to come down Friday- are there typically boats already out there?

We are typical newbies- obviously nervous but in desperate need of some no pressure relaxation....

After reading the home page, I can only imagine that this site is very demanding of your time.

Thanks,
Dave and Lisa

Posted Image

#8 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted April 16 2012 - 08:15 AM

Hello Barbie,

Thank you for fixing our account so we can login.

We are planning to attend the May party and have a couple of questions.

We plan on bringing another couple with us and may need lodging for them. Is there a hotel/marina close by that you recommend?

Also, it is our intention to come down Friday- are there typically boats already out there?

We are typical newbies- obviously nervous but in desperate need of some no pressure relaxation....

After reading the home page, I can only imagine that this site is very demanding of your time.

Thanks,
Dave and Lisa

:welcome55: Hello Dave & Lisa and welcome to my sexy little boat club! :) And please don't be nervous, everyone that comes to our parties was a newbie their first visit too! You can imagine how nervous I was putting my first boat party together! LOL...
You've chosen a GREAT first party to come to! My "Pants On The Ground" :thongandheels: party is one of my most popular themes!

If you and your friends read the reviews in the past party goers section located here: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/ you will see tons of people commenting on how nervous they were their first visit, but how fun and friedly and welcoming everyone was to them, and how it was totally no pressure at all from anyone to get nude, or to play or anything.
:join: And from reading your profile, you'll be happy to see that we have lots of soft swap and girl play only couples at our parties, so you will fit right in! :bisexual:

It is a very free spirit environment where everyone does what is comfortable to them. You'll love it, you'll see!

Yes there are several marinas and hotels nearby and I send all that information to everyone that has posted their confirmation to attend the party, it's all included in your confirmation email. :)
:boating:
If you are trailering your boat and need a boat ramp: Go To Haulover Marine Center, 15000 Collins Avenue, North Miami, FL 33154 305-945-3934. They have several great ramps, lots of overnight trailer parking, and bagged ice.

:boat: If you need a marina, there is a great little marina in Hollywood. It's only about a 45 minute boat ride going south to the regatta from this Marina. Check it out at http://www.hollywood...orks/marina.htm

There is another new marina right much closer to us at Haulover. It’s only 10 minutes from Temptation Island, and it's right across the street from Haulover Nude Beach. Haulover Marina 10800 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154-1006 (305) 947-3525 Check it out here: http://www.miamidade...s/bill_bird.asp

If you'd like a hotel, then we recommend the swinger's hotel, www.RoofTopResort.com it's clothing optional has play rooms and very close to Haulover.

Usually everyone stays on boats at the party all weekend. In fact I have an entire section of this forum dedicated to people looking for a ride, and people offering rides. Go to: http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/ and it will take you to both of those sections.

You've got a fun looking profile, but no photos, so you'll want to make sure you upload photos of yourselves, and get your friends to sign up and upload photos of them too because it will be hard to find anyone wanting to host them on their boat if they have no photos letting anyone know what to expect.

At that link you will also be able to see that I offer 4 different all inclusive hosting packages on my boat for people that don't have boats or a place to sleep, so be sure to check that out too. There are also lots of tips on how to make a posting that will get you offers to stay on someone’s boat.

My boat usually fills up very fast and often months ahead of time so if you want your friends to stay with me on my boat, then you'll need to let me know right away because I already have one fun sexy couple, "ClubEaster" that has reserved space on my boat and will be joining us for the entire weekend.

Let me know if you have anymore questions and how I can help you. :)
We look forward to meeting you and having a great time at the party! It's going to be GREAT fun!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#9 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 17 2012 - 12:22 PM

Yeah yeah yeah!
We will be there for the "Pants on the Ground Party! :ass: And this time, we will try our very best to get there Friday! :ShipAhoy:

Butch is behaving very well so far :ignore: , so he'll be on board as well as our sexy friend Barbra.
It's Olaf's Birthday, so what better place could he wish for to celebrate!
Looking forward to seeing you all again for a fun filled weekend!

xoxo
Frauke & Olaf

#10 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 17 2012 - 05:28 PM

WE PLAN TO ATTEND!!! COUNT US IN, HOPEFULLY WITH ANOTHER COUPLE AS WELL. WE PLAN TO KEEP OUR PANTS ON THE GROUND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Posted Image

#11 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted April 17 2012 - 05:50 PM

HaHa! That's funny SeaLife842!

Maybe that's YOUR idea of "Pants On The Ground"

But this is My Idea of

"Pants On The Ground"!!!

Posted Image

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted April 17 2012 - 06:15 PM

Or what about these few photos from my last "Pants On The Ground" Party...

Posted Image Posted Image

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#13 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted April 17 2012 - 08:56 PM

We will be there on Tormenta Ramera. We will bring one or two of our girlfirends as well..

Attached Files

#14 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted April 18 2012 - 10:00 AM

Yeah, :bright_idea: we will be arriving on Friday, :busterbunny: still resting from last months party :funmeter2: WOW, hope next month is as much fun, can't wait to see everyone again :evilB: and make new friends.
:tiphat: Counting the days for another wonderful great party :z-omg:

Love Colleen Patrice :bye1:

#15 clubeaster

clubeaster

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted April 18 2012 - 12:53 PM

Gary and Amy will be at the May Pants on the Ground Regatta!

We are staying with the gorgeous Barbie and the sexy Fredrick on the Barbie Girl. And we're already planning to come back again for the August regatta too!

We can't wait to see all of our old friends and meet some new ones! xox

#16 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted April 18 2012 - 03:16 PM

Posted Image
NOW WE ARE TALKING PANTS ON THE GROUND.

#17 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted April 18 2012 - 05:42 PM

Hi B&F,

I'm not missing this one! I have a little russian friend cumming down from New York :) And a fue more naughty friends!

Enjoy,
Mel

#18 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted April 19 2012 - 09:24 AM

Sealife, you are really, really fucked up. If you want the name of a good therapist let me know. I used to say I wasn't as bad as Stacy but now even I can look sane when compared to either one of you!!! :3D-emonicon171:

Can't WAIT!!!! :Pirate:

#19 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted April 20 2012 - 08:54 AM

Full moon parties are the best!

Posted Image

Pants on the ground parties are the best!
Posted Image

Put them together and how can you go wrong?

What is it about a full moon that just brings out that extra degree of craziness? Who knows?

Dancin in the moonlight
Everybody's feelin warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancin in the moonlight

Everybody here is outta sight
They don't bark and they don't bite
They keep things loose, they keep things light
Everybody's dancin in the moonlight

Great tune. Anyway, we've had to miss the last few months, but we're good for May and we definitely need a night of debauchery to escape the the civilization blues. Looking for to seeing you-all, till then, be irie.

Posted Image

#20 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted April 20 2012 - 04:19 PM

We are planning on being there . It's Michelle's birthday weekend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users