Captain Bob's Content

There have been 14 items by Captain Bob (Search limited from 14-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2910 January 11th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Captain Bob on December 06 2007 - 10:24 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

OK Lets start off the 2008 with a big bang oop's no pun intended it is party time and lets have some winter fun on-board the boat regatta. I have been contacted by lots of old & new couples to stay on-board the Miami Mermaid and I promise to accommodate as many as possible with comfort and style these are new people so if you want to party with the beast then post up and bring some cool friends. We are the biggest and best H2O floating party on the 7 sea's I'll be there with my glow in the dark neck lass for our Sat night party and a wonderful fresh fruit plater on Sunday morn. c u Captain Bob

#2796 December 1st '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Captain Bob on November 18 2007 - 01:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Ho Ho Ho to the Dec regatta I must go go go! Yah Baby count on good old Captain Bob. I just love hanging with you guys sea U soon be there before dark on FRIDAY night with bell's on. Ho Ho Ho no more snow... Cpatain Bob

#2743 November 3rd '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Captain Bob on November 02 2007 - 09:01 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Oh Oh I was under the impression the date was Nov 9th and just noticed it is Nov 2nd and will not be able to make this one see you next month I'm so soooo bumed out I had a some new toys. Captain Bob

#2681 November 3rd '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Captain Bob on October 15 2007 - 01:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Last day on charter going by the Miami sky line. looking forward to another Bella Vita Boat Party! This is my once a month get-a-way from charting to relax and have fun with my new friends I go by Temptation Island once a week if only my clients knew about what goes on over there and there Captain/teacher is right in the middle of all the knotty fun, it just cracks me up. I will bring my goody bag of tricks, baked apples and also my Halloween costume. So if you want to have fun then you must cum. Sea U Captain Bob

#2552 October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

Posted by Captain Bob on September 17 2007 - 11:57 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Tic Tic Tic Tic Columbus Day Regatta Is the big one so order your box's of beads early they are cheap go to orientaltrading.com good selection about 2 weeks shipping. I'm already packed and ready to go. See you all out there. By the way I'm still anchored at Temptation Island Monday afternoon 1:00 pm and I still don't want to leave. But all good things must come to an end so I think I will go cast off. Sea U Captain Bob

#2531 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by Captain Bob on September 13 2007 - 08:03 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Ahoy Captain Rich requesting permission to join the Sept Naked Boat Regatta I was so happy when Captain Bob The Miami Mermaid (we are members of the Miami Yacht Club) he told me about this wonderful event I should fit right in there cause this is my type of fun. I want to come alone, I know I will have more fun. I have a 50'er & a 16' beam it is an old PT Navy boat all redone like new. Mooncusser stands out and is ready for action at all times.It has a great big cock "pit" to party on. I will be arriving Fri Night around 7:00. I can't wait to meet all you guys & girls. Captain Rich

#2397 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by Captain Bob on August 11 2007 - 10:56 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Captain Bob and the Miami Mermaid: We are all cleaned up and ready to go with the flow. Sept. is the stepping stone for the Oct. Columbus Day Regatta. Sept is just a warm up for the Big One. So if your a newbie and thinking about going then stop thinking! and start your engines. It is time to find out how much fun our h2o regatta party really is, before the BIG ONE! Just like Rick said as the song gose "See you in Sept." Captain Bob

#2364 August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by Captain Bob on August 03 2007 - 05:41 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi
I met Capt Bob thru a spiritual turn of fate. He invited me and I couldnt resist his charm. And if I didnt go he said he would keel haul me!
I jumped off a bridge last night for him so I guess I'd be considered adventurous.Or maybe crazy.Looking forward to meeting more of his friends.

Debbie

#2301 August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by Captain Bob on July 22 2007 - 11:22 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Welcome aboard the biggest, best H20 naked regatta on the 7 seas. The Miami Mermaid just can't wait to raft up for the Aug regatta This is one party where a person can let there down and be free. So to all my friends and to all the new shipmates I will sea u then Captain Bob
www.trawlerschoolcharters.com

#2198 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by Captain Bob on July 07 2007 - 09:07 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi everybody hope your having fun out there I'm packing my bags and heading to the regatta (Sat Morning) all Captain Bob talks about is your regatta and it sounds like fun so I will be joining the crew of the Miami Mermaid. Making new friends is a good thing. Sharon

#2148 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by Captain Bob on July 03 2007 - 11:57 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Captain Bob on the "Miami Mermaid", Sharon & Robin will be my guests and they are frist timer's.

See you Fri night. Sat, Sun and in my dreams.

Can't wait to sea all my friends.

#1917 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by Captain Bob on May 13 2007 - 02:41 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Ya Hoo A Barbi Q This sounds like more fun than the crew of the Miami Mermaid can handle But we will (stake) it out and I'm sure everyone will have a blast. I like to thank our host & hostess On The "Island Dous" for the invite I like my stake cooked 2:32 seconds on one side a quick flip please don't for to based her good and cooked another 1:31 seconds and then cut into thin slices and served immed. OK shake it easy I'm only kidding!!! Anything we can do to help please contact Captain Bob I will be there Friday night and bring some food for the big Q
This site just gets better and better every time I open it up. Thank You Barbi & Ken for making a lot of boaters joining in making new friends and having some good old fun. Captain Bob

#1894 June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by Captain Bob on May 10 2007 - 07:35 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Ahoy matey's The Miami Mermaid will be anchored and raffed up to the geratest boat party on earth June 2nd. I'm amazed how well you guys can rafft boats on and off even an old dog can learn new tricks. We will problely bring a 17' runabout for some quick fun rides and can also take a trip into port for a pick up. Anyone looking for a room contact me for more info. For those that left Sunday I (Captain Bob) Stayed till Monday Afternoon It was spooky out there 40-50 mile winds, thunder & heavey rains. My poor friend coy his boat the malolo was hit by lighting and blew his smoke stack right off his boat. Hope everyone made it home safe. By the way don't watch cast away's in bad weather.... Captain Bob

#1812 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by Captain Bob on May 02 2007 - 12:56 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

x4.jpg Sunshine.jpg Fun_in_the_sun.jpg un.jpg]mermaid_boca_chica.jpg

Arrrrrr it brings great treasure to the Captain's fingertips to request permission to attend the May naked swingers regatta from Friday till Sunday. Captain Bob and his crew of merry wenches (Captain Carmen & Miami Cammi) who are friends, lovers & explorers we like to swing, bada bing 3 years at dee dee' hide a way. we are posted on swingtown.com site under Captain Bob We play on our boat every weekend and your regatta's sounds just what the sex docter ordered. This is a way to make new boating friends to hook up on weekends. We love to join in on the fun and I'm sure we"ll be invited back again & again... you can also check out our boat site with lots of pictures and info on the Miami Mermaid 40' trawler sundeck with lots of deck space to party on. So your all welcome aboard & stop by and say aloha. There has to be fun & pleasure to get at the Captain's treasure.

Hearty Ha Ha