Photo

September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:20 PM

September 14-16th 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. We only have fun, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to attend for free. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Be one of the first 20 people to post and get a FREE official Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt. If your posting appears on this page, then you and your date each get a his & hers Bella Vita Lifeguard shirt just like the ones you see here!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here
So Don't Delay! Hurry up and make your posting right now to take advantage of getting one of these super sexy T's for FREE!!!

Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...

WooooooooHoooooooooo! I'm so excited for this Regatta!!! I Can't Wait!!!
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 09 2007 - 05:16 PM

:z-omg: Hurricanes, tropical storms and thunderstorms will not keep us away from the September Regatta. Rethinking the bold statement.. :hmmm: ..Well maybe (most definitely) a hurricane will. :z-kidding:

These events are loads of fun and extremely entertaining. :kicking:

Barbie and Sir Fredrick always provide the best of South Florida's entertainment and parties. :z-yourock:

Will bring cold drinks and food to share! Maybe some quality long meaty hot dogs to share... :2limp: :2dick: (oops can't eat those or can you?)

Plan to stay later in the night to get a peak of the wild and crazy night parties. :2tits: If unable to leave..sleeping bags will do.

Many newbies are probably still wondering if they should attend. :doh: Just get a ride or bring your boat...you won't regret this South Florida creative intercoastal event. :funmeter2: MAKE IT HAPPEN!

FUN! SEXY FUN! PURE NAKED FUN!

See you all then!

B & G

#3 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 28 2007 - 08:31 AM

Ok..

We've cleared our September schedule and we'll be at the September Regatta. :z-missing: Actually, we'll be in South Florida for most of the month, heading to Key West right after the Regatta. :3D-emonicon077: We're very excited about coming out this time :z-yourock: , as it's an unexpected break in our schedule that allows us to get back to party with the "Bella gang". :thewave:

We'll be in town a day early, in or around Maimi with the new little boat shaking it down :3D-emonicon137: , and seeing what doesn't work, (besides the first mate :z-as-if: ), so if you're around on Thursday night, and would like to have some "pre-regatta" boat drinks, :z-LolLolLolLol: drop us a note.

Maybe we can even find something to do, after drinks.. :3D-emonicon059: :3D-emonicon066: :3D-emonicon156: .. :congrats:

See you in September...

Posted Image

#4 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 05 2007 - 07:24 PM

Hello
We are just back from August regatta, Sun Fried and exausted but we are ready to post for the September Regatta! Hopefully, It might be cooler! We will be ready for Hot or cold! See all you regatters In Sept!
Rick and Katie

#5 hottie169

hottie169

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 06 2007 - 07:35 AM

:z-any-help: Hi all,
:funmeter2: We were not able to make the August Regatta due to some unusual circumstances :z-yourock:
I was devastated for missing :z-yourock: this great party :z-any-help: , especially since the weather was soooo purrrfect. I consider it just another :funmeter2: in the road. :z-idhitit:
I will not let yesterday spoil the opportunity to look forward to the September party. :funmeter2: .
I will bring along a couple that is very close to me and that has experience. :z-as-if: :funmeter2: .
We are in the process of trying to make arrangement for transportation and overnight lodging on some very generous' party goers boat. :funmeter2: We will be most greartful for this invitation and will gladly bring any provisions necessary or clean the toilets if needed. :z-crack-up: .
See you all soon and looking forward to meeting all you nice people. :z-yeahthat:

#6 More4Fun

More4Fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 06 2007 - 08:30 PM

Hi,

We're new to this website and want to attend our first Regatta in September.

We don't have a boat, but we're an open, friendly, and fun. We're nudists with a kinky streak. We can meet before the Regatta, or at the Regatta. LET'S PARTY!!!!

More4Fun
PS I'll be posting more about us and would love to start a correspondence with other fun people.

#7 wpbteam

wpbteam

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted August 10 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hey All!

WPBTEAM will be there for sure for the next regatta, will arrive on Sat. this time. :z-yeahthat: So Sorry about the PDA episode, :z-yourock: will try to keep it contained this time :z-any-help: . May bring a guest for sharing :z-any-help: . Will bring lots of food and drinks to share.

Cheers, Heather and Brian

#8 partytime14269@yahoo.com

partytime14269@yahoo.com

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 10 2007 - 09:11 PM

Greetings All -

I am a Newbie and a (recent) Single Sailor. I tried to get my previous girlfriend interested in some "diversity" in the relationship (such as the regattas) but she never went for it, so, .......NEXT!!!

I travel quite a bit but I will be sure to be around for the next regatta. Trusting it will be a GREAT crowd as reported in previous posts, I hope to bring some additional "variety" to the group.

As for myself and my girlfriends: I am 33 and my girlfriends are in their 20's. I have a custom 45' race boat that has room for more people. It is an "over-nighter" and can sleep three (3) comfortably (....if you know what I mean!!!) I will post another reply closer to the September regatta to let you all know exactly how much room is left on-board if anyone needs a ride.

Our cocktails on-board varry from Beer to Vodka (including Scothch, Rum, Cashaca (Brazilian Rum), Gin..... Oh Hell..... we have it ALL)!!!!

Also, I have invited a few ladies to a Booze-Cruise on Saturday if any of you are out there and want to meet-up and chill-out and have some fun!

I am always on the water so do not be shy to touch base and see if we are out in case you want to come-along!

See you all soon!

Party Time
partytime14269@yahoo.com

Attached Files

#9 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 10:56 AM

Captain Bob and the Miami Mermaid: We are all cleaned up and ready to go with the flow. Sept. is the stepping stone for the Oct. Columbus Day Regatta. Sept is just a warm up for the Big One. So if your a newbie and thinking about going then stop thinking! and start your engines. It is time to find out how much fun our h2o regatta party really is, before the BIG ONE! Just like Rick said as the song gose "See you in Sept." Captain Bob

#10 hottie169

hottie169

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 11 2007 - 11:36 AM

:z-any-help: Happy to see your posting. I have already mentioned you guys in the above post and we have our confirmation. :z-yeahthat: It's a go!! Can't wait for the fun :z-any-help:

Hi,

We're new to this website and want to attend our first Regatta in September.

We don't have a boat, but we're an open, friendly, and fun. We're nudists with a kinky streak. We can meet before the Regatta, or at the Regatta. LET'S PARTY!!!!

More4Fun
PS I'll be posting more about us and would love to start a correspondence with other fun people.

#11 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted August 11 2007 - 03:24 PM

Can't make promises or 100% commitment, but having said that, I hope to resume
my continued monthly excursions to the regattas. I haven't been in QUITE some
time due to being chief cook & bottle washer with my biz, and having some family
issues (eldest son was here with me for three months, but now i'm free again!)

That said, I will do everything I can to get to September's regatta, ESPECIALLY
since its so NEAR my birthday on 9/26 (55.. YIKES!), so this months will have
some "special" meaning for me..... to say nothing of seeing many old friends, making
many new friends, and just doin' some chillin'.

For those of you not in the know, Barbi's regatta is, without a doubt, THE GREATEST
gig in the whole damn world!!!!!!!. Boats, gettin' naked, play, great sharing (of food
and other... tasty tidbits! :z-yeahthat:

I haven't decided yet if I'm coming out Friday evening or Saturday morning, as
its my habit to always wait till the last moment to decide anything! Now, if some
fine, fine fine women can convince me one way or the other, well.. I'm listening!
My boats a 24' foot cabin cruiser - small but definitely a comfy fuckatorium!

Hoping to see you all Sept 15th for a great weekend.

Love to Fredrick & Barbi (my heroes) and everyone else...

You see, its like this: at the end of Terminator 2, Arnold Schwarzenegger is
ALL torn to shreds and comes around the corner and says: I need a vacation...!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 12 2007 - 05:10 PM

:z-crack-up: :funmeter2: OK WE ARE SO GOING TO THE SEPTEMEBER ONE!!! CAN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD...MY B-DAY IS SEPT. 18TH...SO WE ARE SO READY TO PARTY :z-yeahthat: :z-any-help: I WILL OF COURSE BRING MY FAMOUS JELLO SHOTS....& WE WILL BE ARRIVING FRIDAY NIGHT WITH A COUPLE OF NEW FRIENDS WITH US.....WHICH OF COURSE THEY STILL HAVE TO POST....SO WE R SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN :z-any-help: :funmeter2: & DEFINATELY WILL NOT LEAVE EARLY THIS TIME.... :funmeter2: BERNADETTE & BRYAN :z-yourock: :z-yourock: :funmeter2:

#13 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted August 13 2007 - 09:40 PM

Hey there you BellaVita hotties! This is SFLBlondeDiver looking forward to the next wild party!!! We are looking forward to another hot and wet time in September. Who volunteers for September's taste test???

:z-blonde: It sounds like I'll be celebrating my birthday month with Bernadette! Yea...I know we will have fun with all of our BellaVita friends.

Remember...you have to cum to the party to join in the fun...see you there!

#14 MASINC

MASINC

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted August 14 2007 - 10:12 AM

JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE!

I cant wait to meet everybody at the next party. but even before then, if you see me out at the Haulover sandbar and i have the tunes going come and say hello and have a drink.

I cant wait to drop some funkin good music on you guys and keep u dancin all night long..
www.myspace.com/masinc

Posted Image

#15 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 14 2007 - 07:24 PM

Who volunteers for September's taste test???
Me Me Me!

:phone: It sounds like I'll be celebrating my birthday month with Bernadette! Yea...I know we will have fun with all of our BellaVita friends.

It's my birthday month too!!!Maybelline

We are planning on attending the September regatta and are sooo excited!! September is Maybelline's bday month, and by the look of the posts so far, there are several villians celebrating, and we will all be in our birthday suits!! :z-blonde:

Jason has a triathalon early Saturday morning, so we will be working on coordinating a shuttle ride from Haulover around noonish or so. We will also be seeking a place to stay for Saturday evening. Jason will hopefully be bringing a trophy with us to the regatta!

We of course will be bring necklaces, we have a list of 4 or so, and if you have a request for one, please send us a message so we can make it for you.

Looking forward to seeing all our Bella Vita friends, villians, food, sex, :z-as-if: , sun, fun, the list goes on and on, and never leaving on Sunday! :z-omg:

See everyone soon,
Jason and Leia
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#16 Capt

Capt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin

Posted August 16 2007 - 11:57 PM

Hello! :phone:

This will be my first time and I'm looking forward to meet you all.
I do have space for one or two, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
I do have a question regarding the draft of my sailboat. It's 5' will this be a problem? :z-blonde:

Hugs to all

Capt.
:z-as-if:

#17 Cupcake

Cupcake

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted August 20 2007 - 02:33 AM

Hi All!

These parties sound amazing and even though I live clear across the world practically (Vancouver, BC :z-as-if: ) I have got to try it out. I'll be visiting Erosman and his sweetie Cinderella and we're thinking of coming for the day on Saturday. If anyone would be so kind as to let us hitch a ride (for 2 or *maybe* all 3 of us: 2 gals, 1 guy) that would be lovely and we promise to be extra nice, bring yummy things to drink & taste :phone: , and get naked! We are all very open-minded, fun-loving people, me quite the exhibitionist and Erosman quite the photographer (he took that photo of me--and did the beautiful rope work, too).

This sounds like an experience not to be missed, so please help us out because :z-blonde: ! That's what we'll say about you, for sure.

Hope to see all you party people soon!
Kisses,
Patty

#18 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 20 2007 - 05:39 AM

Hey Guys,

I'll be running around on "dingy patrol", with the new dingy. Like I've already said, to another couple of hotties "Jason and Leia", if you need someone to pick you up at Haulover, I'll come get you.. (but you'll have to bribe me) :z-as-if:

Karen

Posted Image

Karen

..."If anyone would be so kind as to let us hitch a ride (for 2 or *maybe* all 3 of us: 2 gals, 1 guy) that would be lovely and we promise to be extra nice, bring yummy things to drink & taste :z-blonde: , and get naked!" ...

Kisses,
Patty

#19 More4Fun

More4Fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 20 2007 - 12:47 PM

That is beautiful rope work, I've got to find Erosman, looks like we have alot in common. Looking forward to meeting the BC group. When you love rope it goes along well with boating. :z-blonde:

M

Hi All!

These parties sound amazing and even though I live clear across the world practically (Vancouver, BC :phone: ) I have got to try it out. I'll be visiting Erosman and his sweetie Cinderella and we're thinking of coming for the day on Saturday. If anyone would be so kind as to let us hitch a ride (for 2 or *maybe* all 3 of us: 2 gals, 1 guy) that would be lovely and we promise to be extra nice, bring yummy things to drink & taste :z-omg: , and get naked! We are all very open-minded, fun-loving people, me quite the exhibitionist and Erosman quite the photographer (he took that photo of me--and did the beautiful rope work, too).

This sounds like an experience not to be missed, so please help us out because :z-as-if: ! That's what we'll say about you, for sure.

Kisses,
Patty

Attached Files

#20 SexyBibife

SexyBibife

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted August 23 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hey to you all,

We just bought a boat :z-blonde: , for the sole and only purpose of partying at the naked regatta. So you can imagine how excited we are :phone: . Its our first boat, so my abilities driving it are very puny, if you see someone taking forever to get the trailer into the ramp, then unloading it in the water, driving around and making 100 attempts to dock, yeap that’s us :z-omg: . So we will gladly accept any helping hands and maybe in return we could also offer you a hand or two if you now what we mean :z-as-if: . See you all there.

Xoxo,

Felipe n Bibi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users