Photo

September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 BELLACHANGO

BELLACHANGO

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted September 08 2007 - 07:42 AM

Hello! :kicking:

This will be my first time and I'm looking forward to meet you all.
I do have space for one or two, so let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
I do have a question regarding the draft of my sailboat. It's 5' will this be a problem? :trampoline:

Hugs to all

Capt.
:thewave:

hi captain. im here to help, i dont know anything about a draft but the 5' were exciting, :z-LolLolLolLol: . Actually wanted to know if you were already full on the boat? I am a newbie too and hoping to catch a ride the whole weekend. What do u say. my pics are on here if u need to approve me. :z-any-help:
im on yahoo too-ONEGINTIN) if u would like to meet me before. ok muah hope to hear from u soon :z-any-help:
BELLACHANGO

#42 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 08 2007 - 09:35 AM

We are back from all the summer kids stuff we had to do :z-LolLolLolLol: . Now that the kids are in school it's" ADULT WEEKEND PARTY TIME!!!! ":trampoline: . Sunny September and sexy sailors let the party get started :z-any-help: See you all on Saturday we can only stay for the day though :z-any-help: Cindy and Dave

#43 Sinful Pleasures

Sinful Pleasures

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 09 2007 - 11:22 AM

First time regatta for us and will be with Rick and Katie on their boat. Happily married, ready to play with other couples. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is talking about and having some awesome naked fun!

#44 More4Fun

More4Fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 09 2007 - 05:07 PM

:stars: We won't be able to make this our first regotta. But will keep up with the board and try to make it as soon as we can.

Have a great time.

M&H

#45 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 10 2007 - 12:03 PM

Hello everyone!!!!
After missing the last few regatta's, we can't wait to finally attend this months Regatta. We finally have the newer Boat ready to go and we can't wait to get naked and party with all the great people that Attend Barbie and Frederick's parties.

Frederick, keep your ear peeled to the radio Saturday morning for "26 NORTH" We should be getting there around 10:00ish.

See you all there

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#46 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 11 2007 - 10:17 AM

Hello everyone,

Because of waiting till the last Min Mark and I have not been able to find a place to hang our hat for this regatta so let this be a lesson to us all when you decide late in the game the Chance of finding accommodations are not so good even for the advanced members.
We have not given up we might have one of our small boats ready but I am not sure I would want to bring that in the heat. We do have an alternate plan we may take the Chopper to Key West for the poker Run as we have been invited to some friends Condo they rented for the event. We have not been to this event in a few years so it will be fun....but not as much fun as Barbie and Fredrick's regatta hell I can't think of anything more fun than these regattas...If we miss you for this one you can bet we will be thinking of you...dreaming of you......We have lots of pics in heads to fantasize about.......

Love to you all!
Sandy and Mark

#47 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 11 2007 - 10:43 AM

:z-LolLolLolLol: Woooooo Hoooooooo!!! :trampoline:

The September Naked Regatta-Palooza is almost here!

Those of you that posted your confirmation as one of the first 20 people to post on page 1, get a FREE official Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt like the ones seen here!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here

And all of those that posted on page 2 will be getting free official Bella Vita koozie beverage holders!

Also... The August regatta photos have been uploaded
so be sure to click here to see the photos and check out all the fun everyone was having at the August regatta, and if there are any photos of you that you want edited or deleted, email a direct link to the photo to me at BlondeFlasher@aol.com

If you haven't registered yet, Don't Delay or you'll miss the boat!!!

See for yourself
what everyone has been saying about these parties by clicking here and going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at what everyone's been saying that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend.

Remember... Rain or Shine, it's Party Time!!! The weatherman is predicting some rain over the weekend but never let that keep you away. As you'll see in all the photos and postings, the party rages on and the fun never stops no matter what the weather is. There are always lots of big boats for us to take the our naked party inside and have lots of fun!

WooooooooHoooooooooo! I'm so excited for this Regatta!!! I Can't Wait!!!
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :z-any-help:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#48 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 11 2007 - 11:14 AM

:z-LolLolLolLol: HELP!!! SOS!!!! I need a mechanic for my boat, last weekend I took it out and the engine died, I had to be towed :trampoline: . I don't know anything about boats and have been unable to find a mechanic to look at it. Can anyone help me? I don't want to miss the next regatta.

Call this number 305-542-7608, this guy is a mechanic but I don't think he speaks english. Let me know if you need a translator.
Seeyaaaaa

#49 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 11 2007 - 11:18 AM

Does anyone know if there will be a party and where this Friday before the Reggatta?

#50 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 11 2007 - 04:42 PM

Does anyone know if there will be a party and where this Friday before the Reggatta?

My naked regatta party starts this Friday afternoon and lasts through Sunday afternoon. I will be sending everyone that registered on the website directions and complete details later this week. We will be meeting at Temptation Island near Haulover Inlet.

See you there!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#51 hottie169

hottie169

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted September 12 2007 - 12:02 AM

:z-LolLolLolLol: I am afraid that I'll be :trampoline: this weekend party It's only a small :z-any-help: in the planning. I expect that I will attend the Columbus Day Regatta. Sorry everyone who was expecting to see me this weekend. :thewave: :z-any-help: , I can't believe I am going to miss all the fun.......

#52 vicjo

vicjo

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 03:13 PM

This sound like a fun event and am looking forward to finally getting there. This event is what was one of the deciding factors in buying our boat. We will probably not be able to get there until Saturday morning although we will try for friday. We have a 28" cabin cruiser with small swim platform. I am new to this and if you need any information my email address is vickst2000@aol.com.

Vic and Joanne

#53 Nauti2

Nauti2

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted September 12 2007 - 07:24 PM

HELLO EVERYONE........

WE ARE GOING TO TRY OUR BEST TO MAKE IT!!! UNFORTUNALTELY WE HAVE PEOPLE WORKING ON OUR DOCK... AUGUST'S REGETTA WAS INCREDIBLE!!! HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE EVERYONE!!! WE ARE READY FOR A SEXY FUN FILLED WEEKEND!!!

TRACEY & MARK
NAUTI II

#54 2totango

2totango

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating and fun
  • Lifestyle Status:anything is possible
  • I Live In::weston, fl
  • My Boat Is A::24' Bayliner Sunbridge cabin cruiser. No AC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have one
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted September 12 2007 - 10:17 PM

We saw the pics from the regattas we've missed, and we are so jealous that we decided to do everything possible not to miss this one. You are having too much fun without us and we want to be part of the fun.
no way that only you are enjoying all that, we want some and ofcourse will bring somefor all of you to heve...lol

see ya there

sofy (cell girl) & Juan

#55 neonew

neonew

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 13 2007 - 09:47 AM

Hello there everyone, with some luck i'll get the chance to make it out on Saturday to FINALLY get to meet the amazingly sexy (and HOT!!!) Barbie! I've been reading about all the crazy exploits and adventures for years now, hopefully everything will pan out and i'll get out! I look forward to meeting you all (especially your Barbie!)

:trampoline:

#56 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition

Posted September 13 2007 - 12:04 PM

Update.....
Our little Searay is ready Mark went and got it yesterday so I am loading it up and we will be there Friday night I will bring my steaks I am trying to decide what to do for breakfast I see Anthony and Glenda have not posted that they are going to come so what are we going to do without our grill master....... I will figure somthing out.... Can not wait to see all of you and shed these clothes...see you there
Love to you all!!!
Sandy and Mark

#57 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 13 2007 - 04:08 PM

Update.....
we will be there Friday night I will bring my steaks I am trying to decide what to do for breakfast I see Anthony and Glenda have not posted that they are going to come so what are we going to do without our grill master....... I will figure somthing out.... Can not wait to see all of you and shed these clothes...see you there
Love to you all!!!
Sandy and Mark

Sandy baby!
If your boat has fishing rod holders on it, then I can loan you our brand new grill that will easily slide right into one of those holders for you and you can use it all weekend. Just let us know, or will bring it just in case.

We're soooooo glad you guys got things worked out so you could cum!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: You haven't missed a regatta in a couple years so I'd hate to see you break your attendance record!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#58 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted September 13 2007 - 08:03 PM

Ahoy Captain Rich requesting permission to join the Sept Naked Boat Regatta I was so happy when Captain Bob The Miami Mermaid (we are members of the Miami Yacht Club) he told me about this wonderful event I should fit right in there cause this is my type of fun. I want to come alone, I know I will have more fun. I have a 50'er & a 16' beam it is an old PT Navy boat all redone like new. Mooncusser stands out and is ready for action at all times.It has a great big cock "pit" to party on. I will be arriving Fri Night around 7:00. I can't wait to meet all you guys & girls. Captain Rich

#59 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted September 13 2007 - 09:44 PM

Sandy baby!
If your boat has fishing rod holders on it, then I can loan you our brand new grill that will easily slide right into one of those holders for you and you can use it all weekend. Just let us know, or will bring it just in case.

We're soooooo glad you guys got things worked out so you could cum!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: You haven't missed a regatta in a couple years so I'd hate to see you break your attendance record!

OMG...You are wonderful...Mark just got back from West Marine...yep we got the holders..now "that will hold your grill," I guess I will have to take care of holding everthing else!!!! Barbie and Fredrick!!!!! You Rock!!! see you tomorrow night!!!! every time there is a Regatta I feel like a school girl....we will call when we hit Miami..........
Love to you all!
Sandy and Mark

#60 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted September 14 2007 - 11:34 AM

We Are Leaving On Our Boat For The Regatta Now! :z-LolLolLolLol:

Cum Meet Us At Temptation Island, Click Here for Directions!

This weekend really looks like it's going to be a great time with PUURRRFECT WEATHER, lots of fun boaters and several new first timers, and LOTS of BIG BOATS coming to join in on all the fun and games!

The weather forecast is PERFECT!!!
This weekend's party with clear skies with only a 20% chance of scattered thunder storms, (very typical for summer in south Florida) all weekend, with 5 - 13 mph winds out of the north on Friday and from the East all weekend, with temperatures at 90' in the day and 79' at night. Looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend to be naked outdoors!
Several of us will be there Friday night and we invite you to join us Friday night too, but please arrive before dark!!!

Click On The Links To The Previous Pages To See all the Pages And The Huge List Of All The Boats Bringing Naked Party People That YOU Will Be Partying NAKED With All Weekend!
  • Be sure to download the NEW liability waiver and bring it with you to get your wristband.
  • Be sure to call me on your VHF radio on channel 72 and ask for the Barbie Party.
  • Be sure to check the "last minute" page before you leave the dock for any last minute information available.
  • Be sure, ladies, to bring your sexiest lingerie for the lingerie party Saturday night.
  • We'll meet you at Temptation Island Baby!!!
The weather is predicted to be PERFECT but if it does rain... then that is when all the naked bodies go into the cabins of the big yachts and the fun REALLY begins!!!

I got my sexy lingerie outfit ready for the dance Saturday night... Do YOU Have YOURS!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users