Photo

November 3rd '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:05 PM

November 3rd 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY
for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to attend for free. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 19 2007 - 12:52 PM

Another great party to be had this month :z-yourock: Hope that everyone had a great time during columbus day weekend :z-missing: . We will see you all again. will post more later as the time gets closer. Dave & Cindy

#3 adamjessica

adamjessica

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 01 2007 - 12:46 AM

Hi Everybody,

We are new to this website and have been reading about all those excellent water-fun-filled week-ends and drooling over all those wonderful sexy pics... :2love_sex: We spend much of the year outside of the good ole USA and what a wonderful surprise that we find ourselves in Florida beginning Nov and would just love to

attend the regatta week-end 9-11 Nov.
WOW. . . cannot believe our luck!!!

We don't have a boat....and would love to be guests for the entire week-end, any welcoming captains out there!! We are an open-minded, adventurous couple and plenty of fun. We can share in costs or bring food and booze... :z-missing:

We are so exciited so let's get-down and party!! :z-yourock: :z-woowoo:

Adam & Jessica
World Adventurers

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 07 2007 - 08:02 PM

We will be traveling for a few weeks with the big swinger's Mediterranean cruise so we won't be reviewing the forums as often as we like to, but we'll be back October 25th with only a week to get ready for the November regatta!

We just got home from the October regatta and we're already looking forward to the November regatta.... I mean, after all.... the Columbus Day Regatta is the biggest regatta, but certainly not the most fun regatta as we enjoy our Bella Vita Boat Club get together's at Temptation Island lots more where we can get lots more wild and have all the naked party fun that we're used to!

So get registered right now by posting your thoughtful posting here and we'll see YOU at this month's party!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#5 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2007 - 10:01 AM

Hi guys, you can count on us for November. Julie will be there with a BELL ON. Look for it. LOL.
We always have such a great time at your regatta's and we know this one will be no exception. We'll see all you party people there!!!

Julie & Don
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#6 nina

nina

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 11 2007 - 01:55 PM

Im a bella vita captain of sea dreams. We are a couple new to this, and would like to explore new possiblities in our lives. We would love to have a good time, with other couples. Will bring liquor, food, but gracious guests are always w :) elcomed. Hope to meet you there! Nina/Killian

#7 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 15 2007 - 01:04 PM

Last day on charter going by the Miami sky line. looking forward to another Bella Vita Boat Party! This is my once a month get-a-way from charting to relax and have fun with my new friends I go by Temptation Island once a week if only my clients knew about what goes on over there and there Captain/teacher is right in the middle of all the knotty fun, it just cracks me up. I will bring my goody bag of tricks, baked apples and also my Halloween costume. So if you want to have fun then you must cum. Sea U Captain Bob

#8 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted October 17 2007 - 10:31 PM

Hi Everybody,

We are new to this website and have been reading about all those excellent water-fun-filled week-ends and drooling over all those wonderful sexy pics... :funmeter2: We spend much of the year outside of the good ole USA and what a wonderful surprise that we find ourselves in Florida beginning Nov and would just love to

attend the regatta week-end 9-11 Nov.
WOW. . . cannot believe our luck!!!

We don't have a boat....and would love to be guests for the entire week-end, any welcoming captains out there!! We are an open-minded, adventurous couple and plenty of fun. We can share in costs or bring food and booze... :z-LolLolLolLol:

We are so exciited so let's get-down and party!! :) :thewave:

Adam & Jessica
World Adventurers

Hello Adam & Jessica:

Captain Richy here. I own a 38 ft. aft cabin sundeck motor yacht. I have attended several regattas, April, May, June, July, August, September and October in 2006, April and July in 2007. I am interested in going to the November 2007 if I can get a crew who are willing to share expenses, i.e. diesel fuel and food. There are numerous pictures by and some of me at the above referenced regattas. I will also provide additional pictures and information if you are interested. By the way insofar as I understand it, the Nov regatta is scheduled for the weekend of Sat - Sun, Nov 3 and 4, not Nov 10 -11. If you are interested in going with me, please email me at Capt_Richy@yahoo.com.

#9 bear5

bear5

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 24 2007 - 02:07 PM

HI, WE HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A NAKED REGATTA BUT ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO
HAVING SOME NAKED, SEXY FUN :) WITH NEW PEOPLE. WE LOVE BOATING ,GETTING NAKED & SOMETIMES A LITTLE WILD :z-LolLolLolLol: WE ARE TONY & CHER WE HAVE A 46FT
MAXUM NAMED FUJIMO. YOU ALL LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT PARTY
TIME AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO JOINING IN ON THE FUN. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF WE CAN BE EAGER BEAVERS AND EARLYBIRDS FOR FRI? IF SO WHAT
TIME DO YOU GET THERE ON FRI? ( WE MAY HAVE ANOTHER COUPLE WITH US) :funmeter2:

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 24 2007 - 05:35 PM

Hello Bear5 and Welcome! We'd love to see you at the party Friday night. We usually arrive before 5:00 PM depending on how many other boats have confirmed to attend that months regatta and how many are coming on Friday night. The Winter months are usually much slower than the Summer months, so we'll know more when the date gets closer, and we'll post our definite plans here.

Hello AdamJessica and Welcome! Yes Captain Richy is right, we had to change the date for our November regatta to November 2nd, 3rd & 4th so that we could go to the swingers convention in Orlando the following weekend on the 9th, 10th & 11th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you and sure hope that you can still attend. If not, then maybe you'd like to meet us at the swingers convention in Orlando.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#11 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted October 27 2007 - 05:43 PM

Started maintenance late for this one. I had it in my head that it was November 10 .... my bad
We will try to get out there ... yes lame post too.. damn batten 1000 like usual.

I just try to get by with bringing the hottest nastiest couples .... and single girls
:trampoline:

#12 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 27 2007 - 08:29 PM

:z-kidding: ALL THE WAY FROM B-------- TO CUM TO A NAKED BOAT RAFT-UP??...WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT??....WE ARE BACK!!! :z-welcome: WE ARE SO EXCITED, :yahoo: CAN HARDLY BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO EXPERIENCE ONE OF BARBIES RAFT UPS AGAIN.LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITING WITH EVERYONE :dizzy:
AND HAVING SOME SEXY FUN :2tits: ,GREAT FOOD,AND A PLAIN OLD WONDERFUL TIME :D
KISSES AND LICKS,SUZY AND JOHN :trampoline:

#13 Sal&Marie

Sal&Marie

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 30 2007 - 09:12 AM

Hi All

CONFIRMATION Hummm, We want to come, just having weather issues with the storm so close. being that it looks like the only way is via the ICW we are not sure. 3 to 5 ft outside hummmm sounds like a long trip from Boynton. Can someone tell me what we might be looking at via the ICW, from Boynton to the Regatta, hours?

Sal and Marie

#14 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted October 30 2007 - 03:00 PM

Hi All

CONFIRMATION Hummm, We want to come, just having weather issues with the storm so close. being that it looks like the only way is via the ICW we are not sure. 3 to 5 ft outside hummmm sounds like a long trip from Boynton. Can someone tell me what we might be looking at via the ICW, from Boynton to the Regatta, hours?

Sal and Marie

From Boca Bay to N. Miami (Temptation Island) my best guess would be 2 hours. Still worth the trip if your coming for the weekend!!!!!
It's a great crowd. Not to mention that as we get closer to Winter we can expect the seas to be normally 3-5.

Don
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#15 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted October 30 2007 - 03:21 PM

Hi All

Sal and Marie

From boynton to the party as you will be coming down the ICW it will take at least 5 hrs mainly due to the fact (as of tommmorow) that we are now in season and most of the ICW is no wake. But it is still worth every hour to attend one of these partys. you go to one you will do everything possible to make everyone of them.

"santabeeb"

#16 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted October 30 2007 - 07:44 PM

We are nubies, hope we didn't wait to long to participate in the next regatta; but just got back from Key West and we weren't sure if we could handle another wild weekend. :trampoline: We saw you guys out there in September and would have loved to join the party, but we hadn't made advanced arrangements and didn't want to intrude. We did anchor on the island next to Temptation Island and watched from afar for a while, wishing someone would invite us over. Looking forward to joining in this weekend, if Noel doesn't screw things up.

We have a 20' center console and no dive platform. See you all Saturday.

Stuart and Glenda

#17 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 30 2007 - 08:15 PM

Welcome Sal & Marie, and Stuart & Glenda and all you other newbies!!! Pray for this storm to hurry up and pass so we can have clear skies and calm seas this weekend. We've been traveling so much, we're really looking forward to a weekend where we can really cut loose and have some wild, naked party fun!!!

How many want to meet at Temptation Island Friday night? If not enough people want to meet Friday night, then we might wait until Saturday to go, so please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

But if this weather clears up and lots of people are going to show up Friday night, then we'll be there with bells on (and nothing else) ready to rock the party all weekend long!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#18 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted October 30 2007 - 09:44 PM

Hey Guys!
Barbie & Fredrick, hope y'all had a great time on your cruise! We thought about you ...

We aren't coming to the November Regatta (not our time yet :trampoline: ) but plan on us in January. We may even bring some sexy Chicagoians with us (yeah, we know, we always say that, but we're serious this time!)

Have fun, dance, eat, play and frolic, and think about us once or twice.

We love you all.

Teri & Kevin

Fredrick, add another square under our photo ... we've been to three so far!

#19 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 31 2007 - 04:11 AM

Hey Guys!
Barbie & Fredrick, hope y'all had a great time on your cruise! We thought about you ...

plan on us in January.

Fredrick, add another square under our photo ... we've been to three so far!

We had an unbelievable time on the big swinger's European cruise. We've already booked our cabin for their 7 day cruise next year November 2008 to the Mexican Riviera. Why don't you guys book it and go too?!?!?! That would be UNBELIEVABLE!!! You can reserve it now, and if you change your mind by July, then you get all your money back except for a $25 canellation fee.

We're sorry not to see you this month, but we look forward to seeing you in January with your friends!

Also, we can't "add squares" under your avatar. The forum puts those there based on how many postings you've made. The more postings you make, the more squares it gives you. You know that if it were up to me and Bella Vita Boy that we'd give you ALL our squares!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#20 bear5

bear5

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 31 2007 - 07:45 AM

Confirmation Yes we will be there. Looking forward to meeting you all and having some great fun.

Tony & cher Bear 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users