Photo

July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:36 PM

July 7th 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

This Is My Big Birthday
Regatta-Palooza!
And You're Invited!

No birthday gift is required. Your attendance is all that I'm hoping for!

For over 12 years my July birthday party has always been the biggest party of the year of all our monthly parties, and we'd love for YOU to be part of it this year as we continue this fun tradition!

Please confirm your attendance here for this Special TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking on the Red & Blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page.

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is required by everyone. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word". First time attendants, can come to the party for FREE IF registered with a thoughtful posting.

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" cannot attend the party for free and repeat attendants will pay double. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to give free or discounted invitations. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties by going to http://www.bellavita...php?showforum=4. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Red & Blue flashing "post Here / Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, or if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted May 04 2007 - 02:53 PM

Although we missed the big blast in May because of a commitment for Ft Lauderdale Air & Sea show, we're clearing our schedules and making plans to bring the big boat out for the big event ...

That's right..it's
July 6th .... Barbie's Birthday Regatta Palooza :bow: .
Posted Image
:z-LolLolLolLol:

Chef Renee from our infamous 4th of July and Biketoberfest parties :funmeter2: , will be onboard and she will be serving up goodies on the grill, right on the aft deck. Just pass by, say hi, and grab a bite .. We may even set up the famous
Tiki Bar -Kissing booth :2doggy:
"the booth were everyone gets laid"..

We'll have a big screen TV on the back of the boat, for anyone trying to catch the Pepsi 400, (as long as you're not a Jeffy fan :ninja: ).
See ya there.. on Friday afternoon.

Brian and Karen
:2love_sex:
:2tits:

#3 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted May 13 2007 - 02:41 PM

Ya Hoo A Barbi Q This sounds like more fun than the crew of the Miami Mermaid can handle But we will (stake) it out and I'm sure everyone will have a blast. I like to thank our host & hostess On The "Island Dous" for the invite I like my stake cooked 2:32 seconds on one side a quick flip please don't for to based her good and cooked another 1:31 seconds and then cut into thin slices and served immed. OK shake it easy I'm only kidding!!! Anything we can do to help please contact Captain Bob I will be there Friday night and bring some food for the big Q
This site just gets better and better every time I open it up. Thank You Barbi & Ken for making a lot of boaters joining in making new friends and having some good old fun. Captain Bob

#4 Fundiver

Fundiver

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted May 17 2007 - 03:14 PM

THE BOAT IS DUNN!!!

We will be at June party, and may even have extra ladies!

Also know we are posting for the biggie in JULY! I've heard so much about this party if we have to swim we'll be there!!

Can't wait to see every one again, we've done nothing but tell our friends and relive April's trip! Damn we can't wait to get started again.

Look out all you fellers & gals Shawn's, getting her glad rags out!!

See you soon.

Fundiver

#5 Sharvog

Sharvog

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 17 2007 - 08:28 PM

Joyce and I (Peter) Have been checking the pics of past parties for months, and we lust for an invite. I retired Mar 1st, and Joyce is retiring June 1st from her job in NYC and is moving to So. Carolina so we can be together. My best friends in Lauderdale (I used to live there) are going on a summer long vacation and we can use their house as a base of operations. The plan is to drag the 21 ft. Regal cuddy down and be at the Haulover ramp at the proper time on Fri. I'm well aware that my little boat can't be between two big boats, but it sure would be nice to be close enough so we can easily meet lots of the classy looking folks who seem to be regulars
If I can figure out how to do it, I will put our photos on the Sharvog profile

#6 yunghotbiguy

yunghotbiguy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted May 19 2007 - 08:37 AM

Hello to all, I am looking for a friendly couple or group willing to take me in. I am a wonderful bartender and will be more than happy to bring the drinks and my skills to liven up the party. You can see my pictures posted on my profile. I do have a boat however I cannot take it down to Miami myself so I am looking to jump on with other great sexy people that have room. If you are interested please post and let me know.

Attached Files

#7 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 21 2007 - 10:32 PM

Yes yes YES! We, the Ultimates, want to come and join the fun once again. It's only taken three months to recover from the last one we attended (for Teri ... Kevin is ALWAYS ready to go) and we can't wait for the opportunity to once again "make our mark" in Miami. And ohmigod it's Barbie's BIRTHDAY!!! Talk about a national holiday! Let's all get naked, hop around like wood sprites and celebrate as only swingers know how.

By the way, we will need a ride and a place to sleep (Option C) so if anyone is able to put us up, we promise to be helpful and lots of fun. WARNING: Teri likes to walk around naked a lot and she tends to flop on her back at the mere suggestion of sex. Fair warning.

Love, Ultimates

#8 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted May 22 2007 - 08:18 AM

Ahoy mates and motley crews. Randy and Trish will be coming to the July 7th Regatta and we will be bringing some great music to play and another batch of killer margaritas. We had a wonderful time at the May regatta and are looking forward to seeing our water friends again. We will need a lift from Haulover Marina to the boats on Saturday morning if you have room. Please email us if you are going. :z-welcome:

#9 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted May 24 2007 - 11:02 AM

Wow I can't wait for this big party!

I've been reading all the postings and drooling over all the pictures for the last few months and seeing all the fun that everyone has been having and now it's time for me to cum join in the fun too.

I'm 28 years old surfer girl from California, now staying in South Beach, 36-24-36, I love the sun, salt air, sea and the sand! I'm fun, bi, love to play with girls (but my first love is PLAYING WITH GUYS!) and when it comes to sexy playful times, "the more the merrier" I always say!

I am very excited and really looking forward to cumming to Barbie's July Birthday Regatta-Palooza!

And this part is not a joke, I will be arriving by surfboard! I paddle on my longboard a few miles every day to stay in shape so paddling out to Temptation Island will be a breeze for me.

I love the outdoors so I plan to just sleep on a sunpad if someone will let me sleep on theirs, (If I haven't already met someone at the June regatta and will be staying with them) that's all I need to spend the night. I promise not to be a bother, but I do need to warn you that I am a screamer, and a squirter and a moaner, so I hope that's okay.

I've seen and heard Barbie screaming at parties before in the playrooms so now you'll have us in stereo! I CAN'T WAIT! :z-welcome:

Lots of licks,
Marla

#10 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 26 2007 - 03:52 PM

JULY is going to be a ( B ) Regatta :z-kidding: : B is for Big blue skys, Beautiful Big Boats, Calm Blue waters, Bright sunshine, Beautiful Breasts and Buns :D , BBQ, Booze, Beads, Balloons, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BARBIES BIRTHDAY BASH!!!!!!!!! :z-crack-up: So all of the Bellavita members should show up and give barbie what she has always wanted.... :yahoo: IT's called Barbie in the middle, and on the bottom, and on the top :2love_sex: :z-welcome: So lets make it a weekend to remember :funmeter2: . See ya there. Dave and Cindy

#11 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 28 2007 - 07:47 PM

WOW, Barbie's Birthday Party. We would not miss this for anything!!!! We attended our first regatta in april and had a great time. We are the 2 cowboy hats on a blue float. We can't wait to come and party with everyone.
And a Birthday Barbie Q sounds great. Thanks to Island Duos for the great invite to party on their YACHT!!! And from what we've seen during the April Regatta, this is a group that puts the party in PARTY!!!!!!!!
Keep an ear out for us on Saturday Morning Frederick. We'll be arriving around 10:30 on our newer 31' Sea Ray, 26 North.
If anyone needs a ride over, we'll be passing by Keystone Point Marine located at 135th and Biscayne Blvd around 10:00 Just send us an e-mail and let us know

Don & Julie

Attached Files

• Attached File  US.JPG   401.1KB   49 downloads

Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#12 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 29 2007 - 06:40 PM

Ok, we are in, we have been graciously invited to stay on Mark and Sandys' boat. Once again if you have ever thought aout going to one of these regatta's, don't miss it or put it off another minute put your confirmation in now. These have got to be the nicest people we have met and partied with. You will never meet a better group of people.Untill july have fun too bad we weren't able to make Junes. But we are also looking forward to all the next. :yahoo: :D :z-crack-up: :z-kidding: :funmeter2: :2love_sex: :kicking: Does that give you an idea how much fun you will have if you go, cause thats how much we had on the last one!!!!!!!
Jeff and Terri
:z-stop: :violin: :2tits: :toast: :crazy: :funmeter2

Unfortunatly we have had something come up and won't be able to make this Monthes Regatta, Dammit man we were looking so forward to it. :z-welcome: wish there was something we could do but family comes first. Hope you all have fun!!!!!!!!

#13 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted May 30 2007 - 10:00 AM

Hi we are at the Palm Bay club just a short ways south of the regatta on Biscaye Bay... can anyone give us lift to the Regatta Saturday morning please? Please let us know, Randy and Trish

#14 Guest_curious2infl_*

Guest_curious2infl_*
  • Guests

Posted May 30 2007 - 05:45 PM

Hi everyone!
Wow! I just happen to stumble upon this website today. I couldn't believe my luck. :z-welcome: You guys seem to have the best time at your regattas. I don't think we'll be able to make it for the June weekend :z-crack-up: but we're definitely planning on attending the July one. Ever since we went to Hedo we've been looking for some fun around here and this seems to be it. :yahoo: We don't have a boat but our friends do, so there will be 2 couples. I'm gonna be counting the days. Until then, bye :D

#15 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 05 2007 - 12:46 AM

Have I pressed the correct Ad/Reply button. I hope so. :huh:

Anyhow, I missed the May regatta due to family needs then I missed the June regatta when my crew was unable to go due to family needs. Well, third time is charmed, :2tits: I hope, and I'll be. Barbie's All Naked Regattas are not to be missed.

The action I had at the last regatta was incredibly fantastic. I want to do it some more. :2doggy:

#16 boatin_rbt

boatin_rbt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted June 05 2007 - 02:20 AM

Hi everybody, this is Ron's wife. As you can see, we have changed our picture and our profile from Single Male to Couple so I guess this means I'm in!!! This is the first time for me so I'm very nervous but looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time. As you know we are flying in to Miami and we already have our plane tickets. We will be arriving to the Regatta on Friday afternoon from the Miami River and going back on Sunday afternoon so if anyone needs a lift on Friday and/or Sunday, let us know.

We will be arriving in the Knot Home, 32 ft Sedan Bridge. We have a second private cabin with a twin size bed (Sleeps 2 tightly) and convertible dinette (Sleeps 2 comfortably) that we can offer to two couples if anyone needs where to sleep. Let us know in advance to plan everything.

See you there

Ron & H

#17 Heide

Heide

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted June 06 2007 - 08:13 AM

Hey everybody, looks like you all had a blast at the Regatta and I am sorry I couldn't make it. Sadly, I won't be able to make it for July either :2doggy:

I AM looking ahead to August, and look forward to meeting you all then. Hopefully the sexy couple that has invited me in the past will extend the invite for me until August. :z-why-me: :tweeted:

Guess I'll just have to dream about it until then... :2love_sex: :2dick: :2tits:
mmmmmmm...

Kisses,
Heide

#18 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 06 2007 - 10:12 AM

WELL, WELL, WELL......WILL BE COUNTING THE DAYS TILL THE JULY REGATTA..... :kicking: BARBIE'S BIRTHDAY BASH.. :2dick: WILL THIS BE A PA :z-umno: RTY OR :bow: WHAT!!!! :z-as-if: I WILL BE MAKING MY JELLO SHOTS AGAIN... :2doggy: I DO HOPE EVERYONE DOES ENJOY THEM!!!! :2love_sex: BARBIE, FOR YOUR B-DAY I DO HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU....WITH A CUTE LITTLE RED BOW ON IT :z-blonde: OK GUYS.... I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING I MEANT BIRTHDAY CAKE OF COURSE :z-why-me: HEHEHEHA... IAM BAKING A CAKE!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OLD SEXY FRIENDS...& LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW SEXY FRIENDS TOO!!! WE COULD ALSO TRANSPORT A COUPLE FROM HAULOVER....TO THE REGATTA.... :2tits: JUST EMAIL US....& TO OUR FRIENDS JASON & MAYBELLINE....YOU CAN COUNT ON US FOR A RIDE OF COURSE.. :2dick: UNTIL THEN.......SEE YA ALL AT THE PARTY..... :z-omg: AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT ATTENDING.....THIS BIRTHDAY BASH REGATTA ...I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU.. :2doggy: .. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!! :funmeter2: .........................HUGS & KISSES TO ALL, :tweeted: BERNADETTE & BRYAN

#19 Nauti2

Nauti2

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted June 07 2007 - 07:06 PM

:2doggy: Dear Bellavita Boat Club------we will be there in full non-costume. We can't wait to experience the entire weekend event and celebrate your Birthday with pizzaz. We truly look forward to it and :2tits: want to play!!

See you in July

Mark & Tracey

#20 billy

billy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted June 08 2007 - 11:37 AM

Hi Bellavita Boat Club !!!

My name is Billy, and yes im a newbe @ this. But I've been going to naked beaches and I've been a member of miami velvet for about two years already.

I am looking foward to going to the swingers regatta sleep over.

If anyone needs a ride or anything please feel free to ask, we are all family.

I will be bringing food and lots of drinks with me so if anyone want to join me please do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users