Photo

October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:12 PM

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!

Please confirm your attendance here for the October 5th - 8th Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED Regatta at Elliott Key, by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

Please Note... This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason, we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta. Then each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the other Fab-5 groups from Bella Vita.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for all the people offering rides on this website.

We will be west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key. Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the worlds' largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Friday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the October 6th Holiday Weekend Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 12 2007 - 07:27 AM

Date Posted: 7/11/2007 17:02 Posted Image Hey Gang,

Well we had so much fun the last time, we're heading out again to visit with Barbie and the Regatta gang, at the Columbas Day Naked Swingers Boat Regatta. :z-yourock: , with another couple onboard.

We will be arriving early on Thursday October 4th, and staying thru Tuesday October 9th. I'm not sure what it will be, but I'm sure we'll plan on some sort of surprise to rival the cookout on the top deck, last time. :z-kidding:

We'll be bringing the smaller boat this time, so the big ol' honkin' boat can go make some money. Actually this will be the second appearance of the new boat, a 50' Sea Ray Sundancer appropriately named:

IslandsDuo

I'm sure we'll have just as much fun, and this boat will make anchoring a lot easier..

We look forward to seeing you all there..

Brian and Karen

#3 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 03 2007 - 02:36 PM

PS.. :phone:

..... we're also looking for raft up buddies now, so we can get a least a little organized... :z-blonde:

So if you want to be our raft up buddies, drop us a note. :z-omg: :z-thats-funny:

B and K

UPDATE: WE'RE ALL SET WITH OUR FAB 5 - WE'LL BE WITH THE "KING AND QUEEN" OF REGATTAS, BARBIE AND BELLAVITABOY.

:z-as-if:

#4 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted September 15 2007 - 08:59 PM

Regrets! (are they ever!)

We are still recovering from our most recent Florida excursion (Couples Fest, Key West) and, after seeing a doctor, Teri is assured that she will 1) walk again and, if she's takes it really easy, will 2) walk without permanent limping.

So, unfortunately, we, the Ultimates, will not be able to attend the October Regatta (damn damn DAMN) but we will be fantasizing about it, and wishing we were there (crippled or not).

We love you all, and can't wait to see you all again. Regatta attendees are the most amazing people on this earth!!!

Love, Teri & Kevin

Look for us in December or January

#5 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted September 16 2007 - 09:02 PM

We are ssoooooo depressed :z-missing: that we missed this weekend.... We are planning on attending the Columbus Day Regatta :z-yourock:

That will be our 1 YEAR anniversary of coming to the COOL :2love_sex: Regattas....

Lester... Please bring our EVERYTHING POT with you this time.. I am sure that Lori will express her :thumbsup: appreciation.....

:z-woowoo: :z-woowoo: :z-woowoo:
We look forward to seeing everyone there...

Mark & Lori

#6 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted September 17 2007 - 11:57 AM

Tic Tic Tic Tic Columbus Day Regatta Is the big one so order your box's of beads early they are cheap go to orientaltrading.com good selection about 2 weeks shipping. I'm already packed and ready to go. See you all out there. By the way I'm still anchored at Temptation Island Monday afternoon 1:00 pm and I still don't want to leave. But all good things must come to an end so I think I will go cast off. Sea U Captain Bob

#7 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 20 2007 - 10:49 AM

We can not wait till Columbus Day Regatta this is the Super Bowl of Regatta's we went for the first time last Year we were with Barbie's Fab 5 on License to Chill and OMG what a weekend it was I am sure we will all be making new Memories this year.

Mark and I are thinking of Chartering a 50 foot Sea Ray and was wondering if any of our beautiful Bella Vita Freinds would like to do this with us the Boat sleeps 6 comfortable if any one thinks they would like to do this with us please email us and we will give you our phone number to discuss sunnfunfl2@aol.com

We are also looking to make up our FAB 5 so let us know if you would like to be a part of ours

Love to you all
Sandy and Mark

#8 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 20 2007 - 07:32 PM

Barbie and Fredrick,

We are trying to shift some obligations to attend.

How do inflatables such as ours figure in to the Fab 5 raft up?

We would be trying to come on Sunday for the day. Are dinghys an exception to the 5 boat raft?

Trying to plan ahead! If not we will be rafting in on tubes to say hello.

Thank you for the info!

B & G

#9 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 21 2007 - 06:19 AM

Jim and I will definitely be at the Columbus Day Regatta---- we wouldn't miss a Bella Vita party in our area for anything! We will be there Sat/Sun/Mon and then staying at Black Point Marina for the whole month before returning the boat home to Marathon. Every Bella Vita party is a party to end all parties and we are both horny and looking forward to this one! We will definitley be flying our Bella Vita boat Club burgee too!

Mick and Jim

#10 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 21 2007 - 10:03 AM

Barbie and Fredrick,

How do inflatables such as ours figure in to the Fab 5 raft up? Are dinghys an exception to the 5 boat raft?

Trying to plan ahead! If not we will be rafting in on tubes to say hello. Thank you for the info!

Hello JungleVines!

The coastguard sometimes counts an inflatable as one of the 5 boats in a raft-up and sometimes they don't. It all depends on if they think the boat really belongs to one of the 5 boats in the raft-up or not. You've got a pretty fancy substantial inflatable with bimini top and everything, so they will most likely count yours as a "boat" instead of a "tender" or "dingy" to an existing boat in the raft-up.

That being said, inflatables are so easy to accommodate at a big regatta like this one so if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. I would come anyway and play it by ear. Also on Sunday, lots of people are leaving to go home so the coastguard lightens up on the strictness of the rules they enforce. Bottom line... I don't think you'll have any problems, and if you do, they are tiny and easily fixed. I hope this is helpful!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#11 L&M4ever

L&M4ever

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted September 21 2007 - 02:16 PM

Barbie!!!!!!! And fellow Bella Vita Boat Club friends,

Wow!! We're finally getting the chance to come down to one of your fantastic regattas!! And it's the 5000 boat Columbus Day party to boot! This is Michael and Lizzy from Maryland. Barbie, it's been years since we've seen you and Fredrick! Last time was at one of your crazy fun first Friday Club Parties (for grins I posted a pic of that night when Lizzy won the naughty musical chairs contest by sitting on the last "chair" and getting a congratulations kiss from you! - good times). Anyway, it will be great to see you again. We're lucky enough to be hitching a ride with our dearest friends and lifestyle travel partners, Craig and Karin - BadValues - on their 39 ft Searay by the same name.

Well if there's one thing sure to rejuvenate the heart and soul, it's to find the chances to just celebrate life for awhile with those you love. And what better way to do it then to gather by water and sun and skin with all those who would come wearing only their smiles and positive energy! I mean life really is good! So here's an early toast, to life, love, and our mutual pursuit of happiness, all captured and celebrated in one wicked, wonderful weekend!

For those who might be interested to know, Lizzy and I met when we were 14! and 36 fantastic years later, our love is stronger and our times are wilder, which makes this regatta the perfect continuation point for our lifelong party together. We really believe that life is meant to be lived from the source of love inside us all, and to connect with people on that wavelentgh. It's just too cool that we'll be able to mix with all that positive energy at Elliot Key.

Our foursome will be hoping to arrive by later on Friday. As for the Fab Five-related organization, anyone interested in adjoining boats with BadValues, or just want to say hi to our foursome, please feel free to contact us. If your note is to plan the logistics and share boat-related info, please send a note to Captain Craig and his wonderful love, Karin. I know they also just purchased a 9 ft tender, Frisky Business, so if we're not all joined at the Five-Fab hip, our foursome we'll be sure to venture out on the Frisky to hopefully meet you all!!

Thanks Barbie to you, not just for the regattas you host, but for all you do for the lifestyle in Florida and across the globe! The legacy you continue to build is amazing!

Hugs and Kisses,
Lizzy and Michael

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 22 2007 - 03:39 PM

Well We've Organized Our "Fab 5".... Have YOU???

We will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon. We usually stay til Monday but we're going on the big European swingers cruise on Tuesday for a couple weeks so I've got lots of packing to do.

Our "Fab 5" consists of:
  • Barbie & BellaVitaBoy (of course) Fri - Sun
  • Seacure69, Fri - Sun
  • JSWatts, Fri - Sun
  • SFLBlondeDiver, Fri - Mon
  • IslandsDuo, Thur - Mon
If you don't have your Fab-5 set up yet, then get busy! Also, if you're staying until Monday and several boats in your Fab-5 are leaving on Sunday, then make plans with SFLBlondeDiver and IslandsDuo to join up with them since they will be staying Sunday night too!
Posted Image
Many of you that have organized your Fab-5 group have not posted your group on the forum so it's going to be very hard for people to find you, especially if you're not flying the official Bella Vita burgee flag, so be sure to fly your Bella Vita burgee flags! Post all the boat names in your Fab-5 here so we can look out for your group.

So post here, when you're arriving, when you're leaving and post your invitations here. Look through the photos from all the past regattas to see who you'd like to join you for a wild and naked party weekend at the world's biggest naked boat regatta in the universe!

We will be going to the regatta late Friday morning or early afternoon. We expect to be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key so look for our Fab-5 boats there. We will be flying our Bella Vita burgee flags and an American Flag. You can also recognize us if we're scooting around in a tandem kayak that says "Hobie" on the side and it is a kayak that you peddle with your legs instead of paddle with your arms. We'll have our red poodle puppy with us on the boat and the kayak, so if you see a kayak with a naked blonde sitting in the front with a red puppy, and with Bella Vita Boy sitting in the back, then that's probably us!

The GPS coordinates where our Fab-5 will be rafted is:

N 25' 28.6999
W 080' 11.735

Which is about 1/2 mile south of Sands Cut, and directly west of the pier on Elliott Key. And about 3/4 mile north of the Marina.

The earlier you can arrive on Friday, the earlier closer you will be able to get your Fab-5 rafted to ours.

It's going to be a great weekend! We look forward to seeing you there!!! :z-yourock:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#13 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 23 2007 - 08:17 AM

Hey Guys,

We're very excited about this one.. :z-yourock: The GPS is all programed, the "brand new" Bella Vita Burgee" has arrived and is proudly flying on the bow, and we've made plans to stay at Loggerhead/Black Point Marina on Wednesday night.
http://blackpointmarina.com/

We will be at "ground zero" early on Thursday. (We figuare it will take atleast one whole day just to set our anchor..) We'll be bringing some folks out with us on this trip, arriving on Saturday night. We'll also have our dinghy around, so if anyone needs to get around from our Fab 5 group, you're welcome to use it

On Saturday night we will be making a batch of Shrimp/Crab Chowder (Chesapeake Bay style) for the entire group, that is "award winner" wonderful. This chowder is so good, it makes girls clothes fall off.. :z-missing: So we hope you all will join us, and have some. Or alteast we hope your clothes fall off..

If anyone in our group needs anything, drop us a note. After this one, we're off to Key West again, for Fantasy Fest 2007..

Brian and Karen

#14 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 23 2007 - 10:14 AM

BellaVitaBoy,

Thank you and a great help. Let's see what we can do.

If I took a kayak out from where we live it would be about a three hour paddle or 12 miles ( a thought process..thinking out loud..ignore me). Inflatable more relaxing and less work! Inflatable it is!

Let everyone know!

B & G

Hello JungleVines!

The coastguard sometimes counts an inflatable as one of the 5 boats in a raft-up and sometimes they don't. It all depends on if they think the boat really belongs to one of the 5 boats in the raft-up or not. You've got a pretty fancy substantial inflatable with bimini top and everything, so they will most likely count yours as a "boat" instead of a "tender" or "dingy" to an existing boat in the raft-up.

That being said, inflatables are so easy to accommodate at a big regatta like this one so if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. I would come anyway and play it by ear. Also on Sunday, lots of people are leaving to go home so the coastguard lightens up on the strictness of the rules they enforce. Bottom line... I don't think you'll have any problems, and if you do, they are tiny and easily fixed. I hope this is helpful!

#15 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 23 2007 - 08:11 PM

Hello everybody,

This is Alberto And Lili (Lovetoparty). We are looking for people to make the best FAB 5. Please post if you are interested. WE are planing in arriving late Friday and returning late Sunday.

#16 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 26 2007 - 03:56 PM

Hello all you beautiful people!!!!

Mark and I are Chartering a 50 foot Yacht for the regatta we have cabins and couches for couples and single's we will be there Thursday threw Monday we do have a friend coming that will shuttle people back that can not stay the entire time email me for the rates at sunnfunfl2@aol.com or call Sandy 386-527-9672

#17 MAYISOP1

MAYISOP1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 26 2007 - 04:25 PM

Hello everyone, we will be attending this time since we have been coming to the columbus day regatta for 5 years straight, this time we are bringing our 50' Ferretti Yacht and it is named " Aquaholic" look for us near the fab 5 and come say hello, I will have at least 30 drunk naked people on standby! LOL...

#18 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 26 2007 - 05:27 PM

Wow.. only 50

Drunk "and" Naked... welcome aboard neighbors!

#19 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 27 2007 - 08:52 PM

Hi everyone we are back and have officially moved into our home here in Lauderdale from California. Marlin Darlin has been sitting at our dock for over 2 months and is ready to go to the Columbus day reggatta. We had a great time at our last regatta in June and are looking forward to seeing everyone again and make some new friends. :2love_sex: :z-yourock:
We will probably get there Friday morning, were a 42' sportfish. We have no one to raft up with yet, so anyone that wants to get in touch with us please get back to us. I'm not sure yet as to how to go about orginizing a 5 boat tie up since we don't know that many people here yet. :z-missing:

Bill and Gia

#20 22GO

22GO

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 28 2007 - 10:40 AM

We have been waiting all year for this big naked weekend. We have been to several Columbus Day Regatta's and always have a great time. We will try to get there friday night if possible. Looking forward to making new friends and having some fun. We'll be bringing an inflatable this year so we can cruise around and go to the different raft ups.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users