Photo

October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#21 L&M4ever

L&M4ever

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted September 28 2007 - 12:11 PM

Hi Bill and Gia - this is Michael (and Lizzy) - we were invited by Mark and Sandy, SunNfunFl2, to raft up with them, and when they mentioned it the other day, they still had one slot open in their Fab5, so maybe you could check in with them. In any case, it'll be nice to meet you both next week, and we'll try not to be too jealous of your move to Lauderdale... (we're still stuck working away in Maryland, but at least we can get away for this fantastic weekend, so life is pretty grand)
good vibes to you both - Michael and Lizzy

Hi everyone we are back and have officially moved into our home here in Lauderdale from California. Marlin Darlin has been sitting at our dock for over 2 months and is ready to go to the Columbus day reggatta. We had a great time at our last regatta in June and are looking forward to seeing everyone again and make some new friends. :2love_sex: :z-yourock:
We will probably get there Friday morning, were a 42' sportfish. We have no one to raft up with yet, so anyone that wants to get in touch with us please get back to us. I'm not sure yet as to how to go about orginizing a 5 boat tie up since we don't know that many people here yet. :z-missing:

Bill and Gia

#22 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 28 2007 - 01:49 PM

Hope everyone posts their Fab 5, so we know where to find everyone..

#23 edsim

edsim

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 29 2007 - 06:10 AM

PS.. :z-missing:

..... we're also looking for raft up buddies now, so we can get a least a little organized... :z-yourock:

So if you want to be our raft up buddies, drop us a note. :2love_sex: :z-woowoo:

B and K

Hello Brian & Karen,
This is ed and nancy from .naples ..first regatta looking forward to meeting ..all and ..thong ..no thong ...just party edsim21@aol.com see you on the 4th of oct.

Edited by edsim, October 19 2007 - 02:28 PM.

#24 jswatt

jswatt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted September 29 2007 - 08:32 AM

We are so excited to go to our First Columbus Day Regatta! We are lucky enough to be part of the Barbie Party Fab 5! We have the smallest boat but we are big on fun! :z-yourock: We are planning on coming down on Friday and staying until Sunday since we both have to work on Monday. :z-missing: Can't wait to see everyone again for some naked fun in the sun. Shannon & Jay

#25 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 30 2007 - 09:16 AM

:z-missing: It Sure is going to be awful quiet around our Fab 5 on Monday, when our Fab 5 "goes to a Fab 2". :z-yourock:

#26 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 30 2007 - 09:34 PM

WoooooooHOoooooooo!!!
Only 5 More Days & We Are On Our Way!!!

Well We've Organized Our "Fab 5".... Have YOU???

We will be arriving Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon. We usually stay til Monday but we're going on the big European swingers cruise on Tuesday for a couple weeks so I've got lots of packing to do.

Our "Fab 5" consists of:
  • Barbie & BellaVitaBoy (of course) Fri - Sun
  • Seacure69, Fri - Sun
  • JSWatts, Fri - Sun
  • SFLBlondeDiver, Fri - Mon
  • IslandsDuo, Thur - Mon
If you don't have your Fab-5 set up yet, then get busy! Also, if you're staying until Monday and several boats in your Fab-5 are leaving on Sunday, then make plans with SFLBlondeDiver and IslandsDuo to join up with them since they will be staying Sunday night too!
Posted Image
Many of you that have organized your Fab-5 group have not posted your group on the forum so it's going to be very hard for people to find you, especially if you're not flying the official Bella Vita burgee flag, so be sure to fly your Bella Vita burgee flags! Post all the boat names in your Fab-5 here so we can look out for your group.

So post here, when you're arriving, when you're leaving and post your invitations here. Look through the photos from all the past regattas to see who you'd like to join you for a wild and naked party weekend at the world's biggest naked boat regatta in the universe!

We will be going to the regatta late Friday morning or early afternoon. We expect to be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key so look for our Fab-5 boats there. We will be flying our Bella Vita burgee flags and an American Flag. You can also recognize us if we're scooting around in a tandem kayak that says "Hobie" on the side and it is a kayak that you peddle with your legs instead of paddle with your arms. We'll have our red poodle puppy with us on the boat and the kayak, so if you see a kayak with a naked blonde sitting in the front with a red puppy, and with Bella Vita Boy sitting in the back, then that's probably us!

The GPS coordinates where our Fab-5 will be rafted is:

N 25' 28.6999
W 080' 11.735

Which is about 1/2 mile south of Sands Cut, and directly west of the pier on Elliott Key. And about 3/4 mile north of the Marina.

The earlier you can arrive on Friday, the earlier closer you will be able to get your Fab-5 rafted to ours.

It's going to be a great weekend! We look forward to seeing you there!!! :z-yourock:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#27 Indulgence

Indulgence

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 30 2007 - 10:21 PM

After experiencing the Regatta last year, the only thing that could make it better is meeting some fun ,wild, new friends. We are Karen and John and we'll arrive late Friday night on our 51 Sealine Yacht, "Indulgence". If anyone wants to raft up, let us know. Or we will anchor nearby and dighy in. Look for us..... Looking forward to meeting the Bella Vita group!

Attached Files

#28 native_sailors

native_sailors

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 01 2007 - 02:50 PM

Hi, All
Will be leaving Friday noon from Downtown Miami and arriving about 5 at Elliot and returning Sunday afternoon late. Have 30' sailboat and 10' inflatable w/15 Yamaha for cruising and ready to party & get necked!! Rafting up with other 30' sailboat and looking for more.

Ray & Teresa :z-yourock:

#29 CaroTin

CaroTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted October 01 2007 - 05:03 PM

:2love_sex: We are undeniably going to be there. The few naked regattas attended have been so much fun. Looking forward to seing all of you again. :z-missing: Party Time!! This is the reason we have a boat…. We already have our 5-pack.

:z-yourock:

#30 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted October 01 2007 - 10:20 PM

We get several emails asking us, "What the heck is the Columbus Day Regatta and how did it get started". So HERE is the scoop.

THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA AND HOW IT BEGAN

In 1952, a group of Miamians armed with $19 worth of postage stamps, a bronze statue created by an Italian Count and a lot of enthusiasm set out to honor Christopher Columbus.

The Italian Consul in Miami, Dr. J.M. Gaetani, organized the Citizens Committee, Inter American Observance, to erect a statue honoring Columbus in Miami's Bayfront Park. The City of Miami contributed the site but no funds, so Dr. Gaetani's committee began a lively fundraising mail campaign. Postage was much cheaper then -- and the $19 investment paid off nicely.

Count Vittorio de Colbertaldo of Rome was commissioned to create the 27 foot bronze of Christopher Columbus; it was unveiled on October 12, 1952 in Bayfront Park.

The next year the committee, under the leadership of Timothy J. Sullivan voted to sponsor a sailing regatta as part of the annual program. Thus the Columbus Day Regatta was born.

On October 9, 1954, the first Columbus Day Regatta started with 24 boats. In 1978, a record 550 boats competed in what has become one of Biscayne Bay's highlight events of the year. In 1992, the Columbus Day Regatta, getting ready to honor the 500th anniversary of that small boat cruise in 1492, (when Columbus sailed the ocean blue from Europe to the New World) was rudely interrupted by the arrival of Hurricane Andrew. Sailboat racing resumed again in 1993, and is again a popular event.

But what has outgrown just about any boating event anywhere in the world is not really the sailboat race, but rather the raft-up "Regatta". Attended by power and sail boaters alike, it has taken on a life of its own, attracting several thousand boats and tens of thousands of half naked, half drunken, and all partying fun-loving sun-worshippers.

So there you have it...
That is the official word on how this once a year mega-event began.

This is the one even a year where we don't require liability waivers or wristbands or anything. It's a GREAT party that you don't want to miss.

The GPS coordinates where our Fab-5 will be rafted is:

N 25' 28.6999
W 080' 11.735
Which is about 1/2 mile south of Sands Cut, and directly west of the pier on Elliott Key. And about 3/4 mile north of the Marina.

The earlier you can arrive on Friday, the closer you will be able to get your Fab-5 rafted to our Fab-5.

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#31 soflapines

soflapines

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 02 2007 - 05:59 PM

We are heading down friday and we need someone to raft up with you can contact us at Sflcindi@aol.com we are under soflapines on sdc

#32 Scubacouple2

Scubacouple2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Naked Boating, Diving and Fishing! Camping in our RV, Traveling...Meeting new friends along the way
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap looking for New Friends
  • I Live In::Cutler Bay, South FL
  • My Boat Is A::Pathfinder 20 ft.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Beware we Boat Nekkid
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 02 2007 - 08:29 PM

WOOHOOO Regatta time :) We will be there Sat around noonish and leaving Sun...We would love to meet others from the group

#33 FOXYCOUPLE

FOXYCOUPLE

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 03 2007 - 05:27 AM

Hi! We'd love to attend the Regatta but don't have a boat. We are Debra & Zack (aka Foxycouple) We're a laid back sexy couple who love to get naked and have fun... :thewave:

Here's a few words about us. Debra's lovely, sexy, classy, feminine & sensual; into role playing, flirtations, teasing and voyeurism...34C-24-34. Built like a model, sexy to die for..long legs and beautiful breasts.
Loves dirty dancing.....an exhibitionist & nudist at heart, enjoys performing in front of others...

Zack's hot and very masculine, with endless stamina and sexual appetite. A wonderful lover who enjoys giving pleasure. Beautiful eyes & smile, well endowed.. tight buns and long strong legs ...Loves role-playing, ladies in lingerie, spike heels, etc......

We're an easy going, uninhibited couple....who enjoy sensuous times with sexy new friends..... exploring all facets of our sensuality.

We'd love find a ride for this (Our 1st) regatta We promise to be perfectly sexy boat guests. just ask us! :z-LolLolLolLol: Sounds like a great setting to make new sexy friends and we're willing to bring or do most anything to pull our weight.

Looking forward to hearing from you... Hugs, Kisses & licks ~ Debra & Zack :)

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!

Please confirm your attendance here for the October 5th - 8th Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED Regatta at Elliott Key, by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

Please Note... This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason, we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta. Then each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the other Fab-5 groups from Bella Vita.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for all the people offering rides on this website.

We will be west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key. Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the worlds' largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Friday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the October 6th Holiday Weekend Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :funmeter2:

Attached Files

#34 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted October 03 2007 - 05:15 PM

Hi Everyone! Rick is finally back in town and has been working on the boat at night, so we should be ready to roll this weekend! We are really looking forward to getting out of town for a few days...especially with all our naked fun friends! This group is the best!!! :)

We plan to meet up with the rest of the Fab-5 on Friday (thanks for including us!). We will have a raft so we also plan to visit the rest of the crazy naked BellaVita folks! Rick is as horny as ever....so look out you girls! :z-LolLolLolLol:

See you Friday evening...probably late. :funmeter2:

#35 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 04 2007 - 07:04 AM

Hi everybody,
We will be getting there on Friday afternoon (about 5:00 PM), we don't have a FAB-5 group yet. If you are looking to set up the best FAB-5, let us know.
We have a Searay Sundancer 280.

Seeeeyaaaaa

Attached Files

#36 JimR

JimR

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 04 2007 - 11:21 AM

Woooooo Hooooooo ,,,, I quit my job just so I can join you crazy people ,,,,can't wait to see Barbie and the TWINS ... :funmeter2: ,,,,hide the women and small animals,,,,, ,,I'm on my way to Miami ...... :) :z-LolLolLolLol:

#37 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 04 2007 - 04:35 PM

Hey Folks,

Doesn't look good for us this weekend! :funmeter2:

If we show we'll take our chances but a Dad's obligations take priority. :)

Enjoy the party!!!!!

As we know you will!!!! :z-LolLolLolLol:

B & G

#38 ccbr900rr

ccbr900rr

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted October 04 2007 - 05:59 PM

Hey Barbi well be there with 30 gallons of achol its going to be a party

#39 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 04 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey Barbi well be there with 30 gallons of achol its going to be a party

Looks like this one will only have 20 gallons of achol at the raft-up! Tee-Hee...Jas
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#40 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted October 04 2007 - 08:48 PM

:thewave: HEY EVERYONE.... ITS BEEN A WHILE....UNFORNATELY WE R SO BUMMED WE MISSED LAST MONTH'S REGATTA.......(ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS MY B-DAY WE WERE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTYING WITH EVERYONE...AGAIN....UNFORNATELY WE HAD AN UNEXPECTED FAMILY EMERGENCY WE HAD TO TEND TO..... :( BUT WE SURE MISSED YOU ALL!!! IAM SURE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST!! :) :2doggy: ....... UNFORNATELY WE R NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA...BUT HAVE A COUPLE OF ...... YOU KNOW DRINKS... :evilB: :evilB: OR WHATEVER ELSE CUMS UP...FOR US!!!! :z-crack-up: ..HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN NEXT MONTH.......... :funmeter2: UNTIL THEN..... :z-LolLolLolLol: BERNADETTE & BRYAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users