Photo

October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 JimR

JimR

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 04 2007 - 10:23 PM

:z-LolLolLolLol: ,,,,, I have Kidnapped :evilB: a couple from Oregon ,,,, damn you should see her TITTS ,,,,,, :evilB: :bow: :bow: , :thewave: ,,, :z-crack-up: I'm forcing them at Gun point ,,,,, (well maybe PENIS point :( ) ,, to CUM to the regatta ,,,,,,,,, Am I out of LINE >?????? spank me if ya need tooo !!!! :funmeter2: :2doggy: ,,,,,,,,,,, see ya sooooooooon !!!! Jimmy Jam ,,
your REDNECK COUNTRY ASS BOY :) :z-ban:

#42 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted October 04 2007 - 11:34 PM

Attached File  2.JPG   39.82KB   16 downloadsHEY HEY HEY IM BACK

With some last minute planning and a whole lot of lying to the boss, I'm headin' to the party.... :z-LolLolLolLol:

Leaving the Haulover area Friday around 5:00pm and returning sometime Sunday afternoon...

Since I totally :evilB: up planning for this thing, I don't really have a raft up group as of yet....

Hell, I don't even have a date yet! :funmeter2:

Hope to see everyone this weekend...Really missed not being able to go to a few parties so I've got lots of catching up to do... :evilB:

Somebody please bring back NAKED TWISTER

When I get in the area, will try to locate poeple on the radio and cell phone to try and get in the right area before dark Friday night...Anyone rafting up solo, let me know via email at nakedboatin'@yahoo.com If you would like to raft up together WARNING It's gonna be loud and naked and wild...If you are of the more sophisticated and quite type, (and by that I mean BORING!), ya might wanna raft up far away or considering 5000 boats and 50000 people partying, just keep your :) at home on the :( this weekend....

It's gonna be :thewave: :z-crack-up: :2doggy:

#43 JimR

JimR

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)

Posted October 05 2007 - 08:57 AM

hey Sebastion ,,,, I have a couple that want to attend ,, we're planning on riding with Capt Bob ,,,,, but haven't been able to reach Him ,dropped his phone overboard ,,, ,, can you call me JUST in CASE >???????
Jimmy R 941-773-1939

Attached File  2.JPG   39.82KB   16 downloadsHEY HEY HEY IM BACK

With some last minute planning and a whole lot of lying to the boss, I'm headin' to the party.... :z-LolLolLolLol:

Leaving the Haulover area Friday around 5:00pm and returning sometime Sunday afternoon...

Since I totally :evilB: up planning for this thing, I don't really have a raft up group as of yet....

Hell, I don't even have a date yet! :funmeter2:

Hope to see everyone this weekend...Really missed not being able to go to a few parties so I've got lots of catching up to do... :evilB:

Somebody please bring back NAKED TWISTER

When I get in the area, will try to locate poeple on the radio and cell phone to try and get in the right area before dark Friday night...Anyone rafting up solo, let me know via email at nakedboatin'@yahoo.com If you would like to raft up together WARNING It's gonna be loud and naked and wild...If you are of the more sophisticated and quite type, (and by that I mean BORING!), ya might wanna raft up far away or considering 5000 boats and 50000 people partying, just keep your :) at home on the :( this weekend....

It's gonna be :thewave: :z-crack-up: :2doggy:

#44 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted October 05 2007 - 09:00 PM

OK so we are REALLY DEPRESSED :z-ban: :bow: :bow:

Our "child sitting" feel completely through so ware not going to be able to make it

:funmeter2: :thewave: :z-crack-up: :2doggy: :evilB: :evilB: :(

This is our 1 year anniversary so we are so bummed

If things change we will try to show up, but it is NOT LOOKING GOOD>......

We hope everyone has a WONDERFUL TIME :) :z-LolLolLolLol:

Mark and Sandy... keep up the tradition... hope you got there ok...

Miss you all.. NEXT TIME...

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 06 2007 - 06:47 AM

We Made It!!!

We Are At Elliott Key For The
Columbus Day Regatta!!!

To anyone that stayed home or is thinking of staying home because of the weather reports.... I don't know what today will bring, but I can tell you that last night was beautiful!!! We only had 15 minutes of rain at about 8:00 and the rest of the night was so beautiful with dry humidity that lots of people slept outside instead of in their air-conditioned cabin because it was so nice out!

Our Fab-5 is here and 3 other anchor boats are here from Bella Vita to start building their Fab-5 groups today. If you don't have a Fab-5 to raft up with yet, then call us on channel 72 and we'll try to hook you up with some fun boats near us.

We are anchored about 200 yards directly west of the pier and about 50' south. We are about 200 yards closer to shore than we normally anchor and than we posted earlier because of the 10-20 mph winds, we wanted to be sure we were more protected and in calmer waters... It's PERFECT!!!

Our exact GPS coordinates are:

N. 25' 28.703
W. 080' 11.546

We hope to see you here
and there are lots of big boats with dry cabins if it does rain today, so if you are in a small boat, certainly don't let the rain forecast keep you from coming and having fun with us because it looks like it's going to be a GREAT day!!! :)

There were tons of orgies :z-LolLolLolLol: on all our boats last night, and tonight will probably be a repeat performance :z-crack-up: LOL :funmeter2: WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!! :2doggy: Hope to see you here! :thewave:

I hope to see you here!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users