bareboat2007's Content

There have been 12 items by bareboat2007 (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#5974 June 10th-12th 2011 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regat...

Posted by bareboat2007 on May 21 2011 - 06:41 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Yippeeeeee! The weather is perfect, the party is perfect and something else is perfect too. How do I put this? At the last Bella Vita party I attended a year ago, someone licked me sooooooooooo good, but I am embarrassed to say that I don't exactly remember who it was. I've looked at the photos, but I don't recognize anyone as my "fabulous licker". I wasn't being super slutty, but I was drinking quite a bit from all the martinis, and, well, if you've been on Barbie's boat or at her parties then you know how things can quickly go from mild to wild in the blink of an eye, or the pull of a G-string, or the slip of a tongue, and that's what happened on this night. It was the time of my life. I actually saw stars. I will be looking for my special licker at this party and hope he's still around!

I am sure there will be a long line of people offering to demonstrate that They were your "fabulous licker!!"

We'll be there too, and are really looking forward to it. What's not to like, as my CFO likes to ay - beautiful weather, a bunch of cool boats rafted together, and - wait for it...... A Huge Floating Orgy of Naked People!!! Wooohooo! If that doesn't get you all ready to swim down if you don't have a boat, you are on the wrong forum!!

We are planning to stay overnite this time - we need to find a cool couple who has some spare room for us to toss down our sleeping bags - and then we can let Mrs bareboat jump into the martini pitcher and see how long it takes before her g-string goes flying as she lets her wild child take over.Posted Image

Oh yeah, we're looking forward to this.

See you in June!

#5814 April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by bareboat2007 on April 10 2011 - 04:51 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We'll arrive Saturday sometime around noon-ish. We are so very much looking forward to this raftup

We'll be coming up from Dania. maybe we'll see others on the way (Mrs Bareboat will be in a teeeny yellow mico-kini

#5793 April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by bareboat2007 on March 20 2011 - 04:17 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I'm sitting in an airport headed to the frosty northeast while the mrs is home sick

We are both really looking forward to getting nekid in the sun at temptation island

:)

#5777 April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by bareboat2007 on March 17 2011 - 07:49 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We are really looking forward to the raftup the weekend of the 15th.We will be coming down the ICW from Ft Lauderdale in our 22' center console. Mrs Bareboat will be wearing one of her smallest thongs,, so keep your eyes peeled for some cute butt!

If you've never been to one of these, NOW is the time! Get on the boat and come on down and get nekkid!!

Wooohooooooooooo!!

#5764 April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by bareboat2007 on March 15 2011 - 06:20 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Welcome back!!! The waters around here have been pretty tame without you & Frederick.

April 15th works great for us. :)

#5605 September 10th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by bareboat2007 on September 12 2010 - 09:25 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

The boat is running great, Sandy is looking great, even if her bikini keeps falling off. The weather is perfect.

And I'm stuck in the office preparing a new catalog for a trade show - last minute, of course....

I thought I could get it all done Saturday and be on the water today, but that didn't work as the super-uber-special $450,000,000 printer is sooooooo sloooooooow. Seriously slow. Glacially slow.

Since I am a party pooper, Again. Yes, I am a workaholic, I will send Barbie a Party Animal Premium Present - a big selection of the world's best boat care products. She can decide who was the wildest and they'll get the package. She tells me where to send it and it will go out directly to the winner (or to Barbie) via UPS next week.

#5604 September 10th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by bareboat2007 on September 12 2010 - 09:19 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

The weather is absolutely beautiful!!!

With over a dozen boats arriving early today, we're having a GREAT time and looking forward to tonight's naked festivities!

WOW, such a great time and we haven't had the first drop of rain, and the weather forecast for tomorrow on Sunday is even better.

So come on out and join the fun!

#5563 September 10th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by bareboat2007 on August 29 2010 - 12:13 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

You have an ice machine?!?!? We LOVE these guys!!!

My wife and myself along with another couple or two are first timmers to the regatta. We are looking forward to this comming this weekend and meeting new people. Could you plse email me the wavior form( artisticlawnandlandscape@yahoo.com) so that we can have it ready in hand when we arrive. Also we have an ice machine so if you need us to bring an extra cooler of ice just let me know. We also need to know the location of this weekends regatta.

Thanks Troy

#5546 September 10th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by bareboat2007 on August 19 2010 - 07:32 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Barbie, nice pic!! Wow...

We will be there - we swear!! B has to go to Wisconisin this weekend on business, but we'll get the boat prepped next week and be there on Saturday the 11th. We'll bring some stuff for the boats, cuz that's what we do. I won't help you clean your boat, but I can give you the stuff to do it.

S will be looking good, too, but her bikini might fall off, so be warned! She has new "jewelry" to show off, too:)

We are looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing the regulars, too.

#5389 July 16th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party We...

Posted by bareboat2007 on June 21 2010 - 07:10 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We really enjoyed ourselves at the June raftup and can't wait for the July raftup.

In order to make it even more of a fun event, and to show the love to the boats, I'll be bringing samples of a well-known boat cleaning company's products. I can't say the name, but it is the good stuff.

I'll be bringing a "fully-loaded bucket" full of boat wash, polish, and assorted other goodies. We'll let Barbie decide how to give it away - I'm sure she will think of a fun contest that probably involves clothes to go flying. I'll also bring rebate books good for $50 off the boat care products you actually use.

Best of all, Sandy will be in one of her barely-there thongs. :animated-doggiestyle:

#5378 June 18th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party We...

Posted by bareboat2007 on June 19 2010 - 06:48 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We just got back - we Finally made it to a Barbie Raftup, and it was amazing. Lots of cool people, many naked or pretty damn close :animated-doggiestyle: and perfect weather.

Barbie & Frederick, you two really know how to throw a party. We had to leave early to take care of the hounds, but next time we'll come early and leave late. And get busy in between

We'll be there at next month's event!

#5347 June 18th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party We...

Posted by bareboat2007 on June 06 2010 - 10:03 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We're really looking forward to the June 18 party - nothing beats a floating orgy!

Miss S is agonizing over which barely-there swimsuits to wear. The red 0ne-piece is a crowd pleaser, but the mesh thongs are pretty hot, too. Hopefully, they'll end up on the cabin floor :animated-doggiestyle: