Photo

April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 12 2011 - 09:11 AM

HUGE Reunion Party!
After missing in action for several months... we're finally back home and ready to party!!!

Where We've Been...
As most of our dear friends know
that have been keeping up with us on this forum, we've been working out of state full time on a huge project waaaaaay up north in the freezing cold. We hoped to get back home to Miami in February and we did!

After We Got Home...
After spending a couple weeks getting our Miami office back in order, then spending a couple weeks getting our boat back in order after ignoring it for so many months since September... We have now set out on a 1-month boating adventure!

Our Immediate Plans...
We left Miami a week ago
heading north to Stuart Florida so we could go through the St. Lucie Canal through Lake Okeechobee and all the way west to the Gulf Of Mexico.

Where We Are Now...
We've only been gone a week
and we're already having the time of our lives! We are currently in Fort Myers (sooooo beautiful!) and plan to boat all around Fort Myers, Sanibel Island, Captiva, Cape Coral, Sarasota, and if we have time, we'd like to explore around Tampa Bay too! So anyone that lives in any of these areas, contact us right away and let's raft up! Email me at
BlondeFlasher@aol.com

Our Party Plans... April 8th-10th 2011
Our current plans are to be back in Miami in time for Jimbo's big birthday party at Jimbo's Fish Camp (
http://www.jimbospla.../span></strong>) on Sunday April 10th. We plan to be there all weekend and we'd like to invite everyone to join us there! For more details about what "Jimbo's" is, go to: New Times Article & Critical Miami Article. This will be a "no donations or wristbands required" regatta party. Just post here if you want to raft up with us and we'll see you there. At Jimbo's Party, they have Free Food, Free Beer, Free Live Bands & Music, and now you have a Free regatta too! It's a GREAT, Crazy, Fun Time that everyone should experience at least once!

Our Next Bella Vita Regatta... April 15th-17th 2011
The following weekend, is what we've all been waiting for... The Return Of The Bella Vita Parties! Same time, same place, same location, same fun!

HUGE Reunion Party!

April 15th-17th 2011 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Can Offer Someone A Ride, If you have a boat and can help another sexy couple out with a ride, then please Click Here

If You Need A Ride, If You Don't Have A Boat And Want To Join Me On My Boat, OR Hitch A Ride With Someone Else On Their Boat, Then Click Here.

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, be sure to make a posting that is exciting and says something about you. If your posting is short and boring, then people will think you're boring. And postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation.

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties THIS will show you what you've been missing.
:z-LolLolLolLol:
And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are just a few of the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photos on this website. There are tons and tons more people that attend these parties that are not in photos!

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and make your posting letting everyone know that you're coming to this Wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party! Tall a little bit about yourself and what you've experienced at our past parties.

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 12 2011 - 04:40 PM

Woo hoo! Yay!

Barbie's back in town (and Frederick too!)

We missed you guys and the parties!

A's birthday :happybirthdayflasher:

is in April and she been saying she for her birthday she wants to cum

Posted Image

to the regatta and get naked

Posted Image

and PARTY!

Posted Image

:mmparty:

so your homecoming is just in time for us!

We can't wait for April!!!!

#3 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 12 2011 - 08:02 PM

Hey Barbie and Frederick

We're glad to hear that you are back :clap: . We have been having Regatta withdrawl. We had some major work done to our boat in December and January, but it is working great now. We have been out the last few weeks :ShipAhoy: looking for a regatta to join :ass: , but all we saw were groups with their cloths on. Not our kind of party.:2tits: We can't wait to get the parties started again. :smilelick: We'll see you at the April regatta.
Glenda and Stu

#4 mrabr69

mrabr69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted March 14 2011 - 11:41 PM

hiiiii guys is sooo god to know your back. i never joing you in the past but this time i dont care if i have to swim or fly IIIIIIIIIII,m going ,
i dont have a boat but i love to partie and nake it much better please ad me to the list and i hope i see you and a lot it more people too ,I,m inviting more people to joing the regatta lets see ..

waithing to heard from you.
thanks
Alberto

#5 Beshert

Beshert

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Threesomes, foursomes
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Coconut Grove, FL
  • My Boat Is A::47 ft Robertson & Caine Leopard catamarran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will contributea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted March 15 2011 - 08:59 AM

Count us in. We can't wait until the party!!!

We will probably need a ride to the event. We can supply a dinghy if needed, too.

Ali/Alan
Ali / Alan
xoxoxo

#6 Beshert

Beshert

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Threesomes, foursomes
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Coconut Grove, FL
  • My Boat Is A::47 ft Robertson & Caine Leopard catamarran
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will contributea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted March 15 2011 - 09:36 AM

Count us in for the Jimob Birthday party, too.[ We plan to be there on the 9th. And, depending on the kids, might make it for the 10th as well.

Here's hoping!
Ali / Alan
xoxoxo

#7 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted March 15 2011 - 06:20 PM

Welcome back!!! The waters around here have been pretty tame without you & Frederick.

April 15th works great for us. :)

#8 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 15 2011 - 09:29 PM

we are looking forward to joining the party!! the 16th sounds good to us. we are newbies to the group but looking forward to meeting everyone! wewill be cuming in saturday morning and staying for the over night fun and leaving sunday.

#9 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 16 2011 - 07:27 AM

Woooohoooooo!!! We posted the reunion party only 3 days ago and already have several people posting and emailing us about attending. This is going to be such a GREAT fun party! WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

We're in Sarasota anchored right next to Marina Jacks beautiful marina where we plan to stay for a few days, So if you're in the area, stop by and see us!

Last night we had dinner at the marina with the guitar player and singer who performs each year at my birthday regatta in July, Jimmy Reagan. He's playing at different bars and clubs around town this weekend so we'll be going to see him on Thursday and Friday nights. Then on Saturday morning we'll leave to go to Passage Key in Tampa in hopes of getting to enjoy the naked sandbar boat parties we've heard so much about.

If you're going to Passage Key this weekend, we'll be there Saturday and if it's tons of fun, then we'll stay overnight to enjoy it again on Sunday! ;)

Just look for the Barbie Girl boat!

Attached Files

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#10 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted March 17 2011 - 07:49 PM

We are really looking forward to the raftup the weekend of the 15th.We will be coming down the ICW from Ft Lauderdale in our 22' center console. Mrs Bareboat will be wearing one of her smallest thongs,, so keep your eyes peeled for some cute butt!

If you've never been to one of these, NOW is the time! Get on the boat and come on down and get nekkid!!

Wooohooooooooooo!!

#11 Guest_niceguyinsofl_*

Guest_niceguyinsofl_*
  • Guests

Posted March 18 2011 - 12:26 PM

I am looking forward to attending the Regatta. Barbie throughs the best parties in town! I had a blast attending in the past. Hoping to catch a ride and overnight stay to the Regatta. I can help with costs and anything else. Very easy going nice guy just ask Barbie for references. Hope to see you all soon!!

Gino

(954) 205-0874

Attached Files

#12 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 19 2011 - 05:43 PM

Yaaa, Barbie and Bella Vita Boy are back in town. In Florida at least. We missed you two!!! Three?

While you were gone we checked this site constantly for news and were so happy to get the call you were back.:ShipAhoy:

Definatly put Zinfull down for the 15th. Being eager beavers we will try to arrive on Friday night. Is 9:00 to late?
We love waking up to all the Bellavita beauties. :shower:
If you've never been to one of these events please register and see what all the fuss is about.
First regatta of the year puts alot of pressure on a gal. What to bring, what to serve, what to wear to the hot dance party!!!!!!:poledance:

Thats all for now
Zinfull

p.s. Please add a Poodle puppy emoticons

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted March 20 2011 - 08:02 AM

Haha, thanks for the sweet words Zinful! ;)

Attached File  P3150308.JPG   472.02KB   2 downloads

We're still having a blast exploring around Florida's gulf coast. We enjoyed the naked sandbar at Passage Key in Tampa yesterday... very nice! But still NOTHING compares to seeing all our naked party friends at Temptation Island!

We're counting the days down until April 15th weekend. We can't wait to see everyone!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#14 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted March 20 2011 - 04:17 PM

I'm sitting in an airport headed to the frosty northeast while the mrs is home sick

We are both really looking forward to getting nekid in the sun at temptation island

:)

#15 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted March 20 2011 - 06:18 PM

Sometimes I think I'm just retarded. I have the hardest time navigating this site. Thank goodness BV boy said this posting was on here or I would have never found it. WHEW. Count me in for April regatta. Like Stu n Glenda, we were having SERIOUS regatta withdrawal ourselves so we wouldn't miss this party for anything!!! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!!! Our boat is ready to party and hopefully we will have a nice big swim platform this year (it's in the garage, now we just need to get it attached to the boat!!!)..... Barebutts

Yea yea yea..... Platform is attached and ready to be initiated!!!

#16 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted March 20 2011 - 07:54 PM

Wow! Two great parties, two weekends in a row! Barbie :worship: and Fredrick :superman: rock! It isn't surprising they would bust out of the deep freeze :3D-emonicon046: they subjected themselves to in a grand :zz-allhail: way. :Bravo:
As soon as we heard they were back we started looking into airfare : :pcshake: from the slowly warming :3D-emonicon170: climate of Chicago. Unfortunately, we sadly remembered we had already made commitments up here on both weekends. Don't worry your beautiful faces down there about us. Although our commitments certainly won't match the fun of Bellavita, we will certainly still be having :animated-69::animated-missionary: a good time.
Oh and Fredrick, T has achieved DP satisfaction.

Have two fantastic weekends! We plan on joining the fun there very soon!

XOXO
Kevin and Teri

#17 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 24 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hey this APRIL is the 1 2011 NAKED REGATTA for us !!! We will like to thank BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events !! E so relaxing !! We will love to go to this wonderfull event however we need to get a ride to get to the REGATTA and possible a place to stay overnight !! We live to far away just go to the marina to stay there to tray if we may find a ride or not is too risky for us, we need to know in advance !! BUT WE GLADLY WE CONTRIBUTE TO PAY ANY GAS OR EXPENCES THAT OUR STAY MAY CAUSES !!! VERY SIMPLE JUST SAY TO US HOW MUCH !! Please contact us via email leocaribean@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

#18 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted March 30 2011 - 09:35 AM

Well, it's great to see Fredrick and Barbie :z-yourock: have finally come to their senses, and are back in warm South Florida where they belong! And Brandy too!!

We are happy to see the Regattas are back on the calendar. We have missed you both, and all the crazy, naked, wet fun :ass: we have at these raft-ups!

:bouncingh2oboobies:

We'll be there Friday evening.

Fredrick, I'll bring the bacon for the Sunday morning breakfast, if that's still part of the program. A Pot Luck for Saturday night might be fun, with some grills in play for dogs, burgers and whatever.

Welcome back!!

Lee and Frank
Headhunter

#19 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.

Posted March 30 2011 - 12:12 PM

We are planning on being there Saturday morning can't wait. :piratebeers:

Dee & Shawn

#20 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay

Posted April 02 2011 - 07:40 PM

Can't wait to see all our old friends and make new ones. We will try for Friday evening, but probably Saturday AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users