Photo

April 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#21 SheBare

SheBare

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:SCUBA, skinny dipping, nature, astronomy, sailing,
  • Lifestyle Status:skinny dipper, sailboat sailor, sensual nudist
  • I Live In::boca raton
  • My Boat Is A::I now have a boat. SHE is a beautiful old Snipe. I now share an even older Hatteras
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:now I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 05 2011 - 07:58 PM

--- Jimbo's
--- A regatta
---- and a big Posted Image home for Barbie and FredPosted Image

What a great weekend -- Nature boy and I fixed up our openPosted ImagePosted Imageand are planning "Manana's"
first trip to the greatest all weekend naked party. Posted Image

#22 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 06 2011 - 06:24 PM

Were getiing pretty EXCITED over here. Making up menus. Stocking the wine. The cute lil costumes are next.

Are we doing a theme on Saturday night?
I have some teeny tiny lil outfits that need to be worn. :thongandheels:
Can you tell we have been looking forward to this for months!!!!!!

#23 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 07 2011 - 08:24 AM

:z-yourock: YIPEEE! LONG AWAITED..GLAD YOU ARE BACK.:yahoo: .JOHN AND I WILL BE THERE EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN.FRIENDS,FOOD,SUN AND COCKTAILS.:beachball:
WE MAY BE BRINGING ANOTHER CPL TO EXPERIENCE A BELLA VITA RAFT UP.
I WILL BE BRINGING A SLICED TENDERLOIN AND STUFFED SHELLS FOR POTLUCK.
:battingeyes:

SOOOO EXCITED!

SUZEE AND JOHN

#24 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted April 10 2011 - 04:51 PM

We'll arrive Saturday sometime around noon-ish. We are so very much looking forward to this raftup

We'll be coming up from Dania. maybe we'll see others on the way (Mrs Bareboat will be in a teeeny yellow mico-kini

#25 FUN SHIP

FUN SHIP

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, newly married but like to party

Posted April 10 2011 - 11:33 PM

:z-omg: , I have finally talked my wife Luda into a weekend on the boat again. And the great news,:) We would like to join your April 16-17th regatta. But first, please pradon our dust as the old girl is getting a face lift. :doh2: (The boat that is!) It just so happens that great painting weather coincides with great boating weather. Any way, Luda says she's bring a single girl friend so all you single Knights start polishiing :poledance: that shinning armor (or you may be polishing something else). As this will be our first regatta other than meeting many of you at the Columbus Day Regatta two seasons ago, we are looking forward to reacquaintances and meeting/partying :yahoo: with some really great people. So, well see you all there. :boating:

David

#26 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 12 2011 - 11:18 AM

Welcome back Barbie and Fredrick, you were both missed!

We are looking forward to seeing all of our Bella Vita friends and start the naked partying. :mmparty: We will be arriving on Zinfull, ready to play! The weather is great and the water is warm so cum out and play with us! :smilieyblowjob2:

Bad :evilB: and Blonde :ass:

#27 jeffandsharon

jeffandsharon

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:We are a married couple that enjoy lifestyle clubs, Parties and experiences.I (Jeff) am Straight , but my wife Sharon is bi-sexual. We both love to watch and be watched by 1 couples or 100 couples. We don't swap but love to watch!
  • Lifestyle Status:We are not nudist but She goes Topless... I go with the flow.... bottomless , topless ,,, we love boating , fishing ...traveling... hedonism.... a favorite.....we are both especially attracted to tall blondes... as she is blonde and tall.... but we are both attracted to sexy women with beautiful Breast....
  • I Live In::Davie Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Miss Demeanor 33 Ft (88 Tiara Sport Fish ,White & Blue ,Marlin Tower, Outriggers, 12 x 12 cockpit ...Fully Air conditioned The inside Comes TV ,VCR , Kitchen , storage ,counter top w/ sink , Stove top, refrig , micro, dining for 4 or Sleep 2 when pulled out to sleep ,V-birth IT Sleeps 2 very comfortably , With under V- birth storage! , Bathroom / Shower combination and there has been many times that the exterior front and back cockpit used for sleeping quarters
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:WE HAVE OUR OWN BOAT
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted April 13 2011 - 03:42 PM

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Hi Jeff & Sharon here form West Davie, Fl. Thanking you for the invite and to let you know that we'll be arriving on friday after 5.We are very, very excited about meeting , partying and having fun this weekend and for a chance to meet new faces , new friends while joining "Barbies Sexy Swingers Raggata"!

This will be our first time joining a Lifetsyle friendly Ragata. We have been Columbas Day Ragatta Enthousist for years... and love every minute of it, so we can just imagine how much more fun this will be.... to join "Barbies Sexy Swingers Raggata" & Again Thanks For The Invite... look for us , We're Cumming , I mean coming .on Friday. We Are The "Miss Demeanor" a 33 Foot (1988 Tiara Sportfisherman / Cabin Cruiser) All White with Dark Blue Trim & Canvas., Marlin Tower.

Cumming Soon
Jeff & Sharon Posted Image

#28 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 13 2011 - 09:11 PM

WooooHooooo! We're back from vacation and ready for another party!

Thank you so much everyone for all the kind wishes and "welcome backs"! LOL ;)

Yes WildThingXXX, you bring the bacon and we'll cook Sunday morning breakfast for the entire regatta at the tiki bar on the back of the Barbie Girl boat! Everyone's invited so bring your appetites!

And from some of the other postings I've read, it looks like some people are looking for a pot-luck dinner on Saturday, that sounds like fun to us, so count us in!

The weather is forecast to be absolutely PERFECT, and from the postings I've read, with several new couples with boats coming to the party, it looks like we've got a PERFECT guest list too! I Can't Wait!!!

:bouncingh2oboobies:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#29 dara2015

dara2015

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:We are a very erotic and outgoing brazilian couple engaged in this fantastic lifestyle. Not looking for DRAMA but FUN & FRIENDS . We are honest , respectful, D/D free and very discreet.
  • Lifestyle Status:We are a soft and a full swap swingers and a nude recreation enthusiast.
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will contibute to and help in any of the boat captain needs.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted April 13 2011 - 10:26 PM

This will be our first time to the Naked Swinger's Regatta... Thanks for invite us....probably we will go on Friday and Sunday..

Hughes and Kisses

Eddie and Liz
Eddie n Liz

#30 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted April 14 2011 - 08:37 AM

I knew my life was tooooo tame!!!! Now it's time to PAAAAARRRRTY!

Bringing a new boat and a girl. (a hot girl).

:bouncingh2oboobies:

You guys haven't seen her new boobs. Sweeeeeet.

Can't wait to see you guys. Been too long. We've missed having sex on the famous raft.

I'm sure we'll make up for it.

Beautiful naked girls, drinks, food, sun, sex (especially that). What more could a growing boy want.

Keep those tips up and we'll see you Friday.

R and G

Attached Files

#31 dara2015

dara2015

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:We are a very erotic and outgoing brazilian couple engaged in this fantastic lifestyle. Not looking for DRAMA but FUN & FRIENDS . We are honest , respectful, D/D free and very discreet.
  • Lifestyle Status:We are a soft and a full swap swingers and a nude recreation enthusiast.
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will contibute to and help in any of the boat captain needs.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted April 14 2011 - 10:23 AM

We are looking for a boat to raft up for Friday and Sunday ... It will our very first regatta ever!!!!!
Drop us an e-mail at dara2015@hotmail.com
Hugs n Kisses
Eddie and Liz

Eddie n Liz

#32 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted April 14 2011 - 02:15 PM

!Hello Party People,
:ass::2tits: This will be our FIRST Bella Vita raft-up! :D Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. :z-omg:, I feel like such a Virgin Newbie!
Barbie's and Fred's parties come highly recommended by some of our L.S. friends. :3D-emonicon029:

We will be combining our New Hobby with our NewD Hobby. :thongandheels:
We will be arriving on Friday night, but will have to leave early Sunday morning, the latest.
:boat:
We are looking forward to good times with fun folks. :beachball:

L&R

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

#33 vincevtx

vincevtx

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Motorcycling, beaching and boating, Lifestyle events and outdoor fun of all sorts including nudist. SLS member
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing, love being the 3rd wheel
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach,fl
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:gracious guest bringing amazing daiquairis and gas money
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 14 2011 - 03:42 PM

Hey Barbie, can't wait to meet you and this great crowd. Looking forward to breaking my Regatta Cherry! See you Saturday , Vince

#34 jeffandsharon

jeffandsharon

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:We are a married couple that enjoy lifestyle clubs, Parties and experiences.I (Jeff) am Straight , but my wife Sharon is bi-sexual. We both love to watch and be watched by 1 couples or 100 couples. We don't swap but love to watch!
  • Lifestyle Status:We are not nudist but She goes Topless... I go with the flow.... bottomless , topless ,,, we love boating , fishing ...traveling... hedonism.... a favorite.....we are both especially attracted to tall blondes... as she is blonde and tall.... but we are both attracted to sexy women with beautiful Breast....
  • I Live In::Davie Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Miss Demeanor 33 Ft (88 Tiara Sport Fish ,White & Blue ,Marlin Tower, Outriggers, 12 x 12 cockpit ...Fully Air conditioned The inside Comes TV ,VCR , Kitchen , storage ,counter top w/ sink , Stove top, refrig , micro, dining for 4 or Sleep 2 when pulled out to sleep ,V-birth IT Sleeps 2 very comfortably , With under V- birth storage! , Bathroom / Shower combination and there has been many times that the exterior front and back cockpit used for sleeping quarters
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:WE HAVE OUR OWN BOAT

Posted April 14 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hi Barbie & Fredrick

It's Jeff and Sharon Again... Posted ImageVery Excited About meeting all your Posted Imagefriends at this Weekend Sexy Regatta ... .Let me ask Posted Image, how many couples are you expecting and do you know if any of the couples are bringing any single Ladies?Posted Image

Thanks Again
Sharon & Jeff

#35 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted April 14 2011 - 11:00 PM

Yaaa, Barbie and Bella Vita Boy are back in town. In Florida at least. We missed you two!!! Three?

While you were gone we checked this site constantly for news and were so happy to get the call you were back.:ShipAhoy:

Definatly put Zinfull down for the 15th. Being eager beavers we will try to arrive on Friday night. Is 9:00 to late?
We love waking up to all the Bellavita beauties. :shower:
If you've never been to one of these events please register and see what all the fuss is about.
First regatta of the year puts alot of pressure on a gal. What to bring, what to serve, what to wear to the hot dance party!!!!!!:poledance:

Thats all for now
Zinfull

p.s. Please add a Poodle puppy emoticons

Hey Bill and Gia!
Looking forward to seeing you guys again. We'll be there Friday night as well.
Lee and Frank

#36 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 15 2011 - 07:57 AM

Hey Bill and Gia!
Looking forward to seeing you guys again. We'll be there Friday night as well.
Lee and Frank

Zinfull is having trouble pulling it together for Friday night but we are leaving hte dock early Saturday morning. Should be in Bellavitaville around 10am. We have Bad with us and a Birthday boy too.

#37 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 15 2011 - 09:15 AM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!!:jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:
Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!!!
Friday & Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party;)

We'll be leaving soon to go to Temptation Island, So Come Join Us!

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon skinny-dipping and BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night clothing-optional sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occuring though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffett!

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo:Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:

Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat). Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam!
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be great weekend with hot, sunny skies with a High of 84' in the day, and a low of 73' at night, with 8-14 mph breezes from the East and Saturday from the South, and only a 10% chance of rain all weekend long!

And even if the weather man has it all wrong, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Directions where we'll be are at: www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Posted Image

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/tipping.htm because some boats might still have room to host a few first-time people on their boat. Please post here and be sure someone confirms with you that they will be your host boat.

:boating:

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at
www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:
It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon: Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:

See you at Temptation Island! :jumpboobs:
This Is Where We Are: www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#38 keysqueen2

keysqueen2

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:couple
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.

Posted April 15 2011 - 04:59 PM

We are coming up from the Keys and would love to attend for the day Saturday. See everyone there-Dave and Barb

#39 keysqueen2

keysqueen2

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:couple
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.

Posted April 15 2011 - 05:05 PM

We ate coming up from the Keys for the day Saturday.
Looking forward to a fun in the sun afternoon

#40 sflcouple34

sflcouple34

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:bi female hubby like to watch
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Davie fl
  • My Boat Is A::Azimut
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat

Posted April 15 2011 - 06:09 PM

Hi Barbi & Fredrick

Can't wait to meet you and all your friend.Looking forward to frist regatta
Leaving the doc around 1030 from Ft Lauderdale .Would like to stay until Sunday
we r looking forward to a good time and fun

Janie & Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users