Photo

July 16th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2009 - 10:09 AM

July 16th-18th 2010 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Shelia

Shelia

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Female
  • I Live In::South Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Don't Have One
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'm A Single Girl
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted May 03 2010 - 05:09 PM

I will be there in July and hope we can party
Shelia :animated-doggiestyle:

Attached Files

• Attached File  new3.jpg   28.79KB   7 downloads

#3 captnjava

captnjava

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Lifestyle Status:We're Hedonists. If it feels good, do it.
  • I Live In::Martin County, FLorida
  • My Boat Is A::34' Marine trader trawler. Memory foam v-berth could sleep 4...if you piggyback A/C, Genset, Galley Up, Grill,
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 07 2010 - 09:56 PM

WOW! First confirmers! It has been almost 2 years since we attended our first (and only) regatta. And we have been planning :animated-doggiestyle: , plotting, :animated-missionary: posturing :animated-jerkoff: , plie'ing :animated-cowgirl: , posing...well you get the point. WE CANT WAIT TO BE THERE! Last time we came in on our Grady White, the Hula Girl and spent one amazing day with Barbie, Barbieboy, Don, Julie, Colleen, and a bunch of other CEWL people. This time, we're going to be Eager Beavers arriving for the raft up on Friday morning, and we won't shove off until Sunday. And we'll be on our trawler, the JavaGirl :3D-emonicon029: (yaaay, comfort!) :bouncingboobies1: :bouncingboobies3: :bouncingboobies2: . Did I use enough gifs to convey the level of excitement? We will also have our dinghy nearby, in case the raftup is off of Temptation island. :beachball:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! JULY IS OUR BIRTHDAY MONTH

so we'll be looking for our fellow Cancers and Leos to represent!

Can't wait to see everybody there!

#4 jaleel14

jaleel14

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted May 26 2010 - 04:17 PM

i will be there to represent and have some fun..

#5 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 20 2010 - 07:23 PM

Oh you can bet your booty that we will be at the July regatta! We will be arriving Saturday! We had SOOOO much fun our first time in June, we wouldn't DARE miss the blowout July party. Frederick and Barbie are EGGCELLENT hosts (sorry the pun). Anyway, My 3 Buoys will be bringing Captain Mel and First Mate Misty back to Miami very, very soon!!!

#6 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted June 21 2010 - 07:10 PM

We really enjoyed ourselves at the June raftup and can't wait for the July raftup.

In order to make it even more of a fun event, and to show the love to the boats, I'll be bringing samples of a well-known boat cleaning company's products. I can't say the name, but it is the good stuff.

I'll be bringing a "fully-loaded bucket" full of boat wash, polish, and assorted other goodies. We'll let Barbie decide how to give it away - I'm sure she will think of a fun contest that probably involves clothes to go flying. I'll also bring rebate books good for $50 off the boat care products you actually use.

Best of all, Sandy will be in one of her barely-there thongs. :animated-doggiestyle:

#7 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 23 2010 - 09:13 AM

YAHOOOOOO the boat will be all fixed and ready to party :animated-missionary: for the July Raft up. We'll look forward to celebrating CaptnJava :happybirthdayflasher: along with Julie and I, also Cancers. We'll be arriving Friday also. Can't miss the Friday party events :animated-blowjob: that have become so popular. A great way to start the weekend :animated-cowgirl:
See all our Bellavita Party friends real soon

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#8 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 24 2010 - 12:44 AM

Well the JUNE 2010 NAKED REGATTA was a BLAST !! Now we are trying to make to this JULY 16th 2010 REGATTA !!! We will like to thank AGAIN and AGAIN to BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events every month all year around !! It's so relaxing !! We will love to go in JULY 16th however we need to get a ride to get to the REGATTA and possible a place to stay overnight !! We live to far away from MIAMI, in FORT PIERCE, FL !! We need to know in advance before we go !! GLADLY WE CONTRIBUTE TO PAY ANY GAS OR EXPENCES THAT OUR STAY MAY CAUSES !!! VERY SIMPLE JUST SAY TO US HOW MUCH !! Please contact us via email leo18369@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

#9 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 25 2010 - 04:03 AM

IF YOU'RE GONNA DO IT...DO IT NAKED!!!

And if you're gonna do it naked...why not do it on the water where everyone else is naked too!!! :thewave: But wait, it's not a dream...we party like this every month... :spiteful: Nope, we're not kidding! It's naked fun in the sun and the July parties are some of the biggest and best!!! :kicking:

SoooooooooooooooooooooInvite the neighbor, the baker, and the candlestick maker and come out and work on those tan lines! :mmparty: just don't forget the SPF 10,000 because these parties get hot:beachball:

This month is always extra special because this is when we celebrate the :beachsunburn: of our hot and sexy host! I think Barbie turns 27 this year but still has the :worship: of a teenager...and, if ya ask real nice, she might let ya touch it, feel it, rub it, or just grope all over it! :thongandheels:

I'm sure Barbie and BV Boy have something awesome planned for Barbie's Birthday so don't miss out.

Then there is the usual :animated-cowgirl: :welcome55: :animated-blowjob: :animated-missionary: :happybirthdayflasher: :3D-emonicon054: :jumpboobs: that goes on but we've come to expect that at the Bella Vita Parties!

I'll be bringing the now even more famous "Pantie Dropper" and probably a little sumting for da Grill!

If we can find a cozy cabin to curl up in, we might just stay the whole weekend...The goal is for the Pantie Dropper to works it's magic on the Mrs...and all of the other hot sexy ladies too!

Whether you come for the food, the fun, the sun, or the :3D-emonicon029: :funmeter2: just make sure you CUM

C-ya'll there! ........................................................................ :poledance:

:piratebeers:

#10 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 25 2010 - 02:37 PM

If July is anywhere close to being the June party, :happybirthdayflasher: the steam will be cumming of the water. We can't wait for the July party to start, so we will be in the vacinity of Oleta park July 4th weekend. If anyone is around look for us.

Stu and Glenda

#11 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted June 26 2010 - 10:16 AM

:animated-missionary: Reg and I are looking forward to our sunny Florida vacation. Our first boating ragatta experience was last July, then the incredible Columbus Day ragatta. :3D-emonicon054: Needless to say, we are now HOOKED! :animated-cowgirl: I am looking forward to getting an "all body" tan. :animated-blowjob: We will be arriving on Friday and staying until Sunday. Reg and I can't wait to connect with "old" friends and meeting new ones. :happybirthdayflasher: Thanks to our hosts, Barbie and Frederick, who have always made us feel very welcome. :3D-emonicon029: Posted Image

Reg and Heidi

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 28 2010 - 08:23 PM

We've Uploaded The Photos From Our Last
Totally Naked Boat Regatta So Be Sure To Check Those Out!

:animated-blowjob:
The Last Totally Naked Swingers Regatta Was Another HUGE Success! Thanks To Everyone That Attended!

The Weather could not have been more perfect!

If you weren't able to attend, Click Here to see Barbi's Totally Naked Sexy Swingers Boating Regatta Raft-Up Party to see what you've been missing.

And to see what everyone's been saying that does attend, Click Here!!!

The Next Regatta Is VERY Special To Me! It's My Naked Birthday Bash! On The Weekend Of July 16th, 17th & 18th

You don't need to bring any gifts, your attendance is all I care about! I know it's my birthday, but I'll be the one giving YOU the gifts and surprises. That's Right!
:happybirthdayflasher:

I've Got GREAT Birthday Gifts For YOU!

Posted Image

For the first 6 boat captains that arrive to my party and have registered in this forum, I've got a GREAT 45-Piece tool set! This is NOT a "Toy"! This is 38 of the most commonly used sockets and 21 bits all in 1 convenient compact design. Pack contains a ratcheting screwdriver that indexes up to 180 degrees and locks into 9 different positions. Also contains 3 different size adaptors to make any job easier.
Lifetime warranty * Position handle allows you to get into any hard to reach place * Also contains stubby crescent wrench. * Always have the bit or socket you need in a powerful and compact design PERFECT for your boat!
Posted Image
For the next 6 boat captains
that arrive to my party and have registered in this forum, I've got a GREAT 31-Piece tool set! This is NOT a "Toy"! This is a Dual-Sided Stubby Socket Set containing 31 of the most commonly used sockets. All Husky hand tools are backed by a lifetime warranty! Convenient hard case for boat storage!

Posted Image
And for extra fun, I'm bringing a pair of my special Fukuoku 9000 vibrating gloves! Girls can put these gloves on and the hands and fingertips vibrate at an astonishing 9,000 RPMs!!! These are great for giving random hand-jobs on the dance floor at my dance party, or playing with other fun private parts! tee-hee!
Posted Image
And For All The Playful Ladies... I'll be awarding you with one of the LED twinkle light acrylic drinking glasses when you've put on the Fukuoku Gloves and give someone an erection on the dance floor! Pour your drink in this glass and you'll light up the party as everyone knows that YOU and YOUR hand-jobs are the BEST!

And we've got lots of other prizes and surprises to give away too!

And our favorite guitar player, Jimmy Reagan is still working on his schedule trying to clear it to come jam at this party. Those of you that have been to my birthday parties before, know that Jimmy is the "Band to the Swingers" and plays all the greatest southern rock hits for dancing the afternoon away. If you like Jimmy Buffett, The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top and Stevie Ray Vaughn, then you don't want to miss this party! Go see the videos located in my forum of Jimmy playing at my Birthday Party last year! I will update the forum when I know 100% that he's able to play for us Saturday!

And we'll also have a HUGE BBQ on the Barbie Girl boat Saturday late afternoon at the Tiki Bar immediately following the dance concert! Bring your appetites and anything you'd like to add to the buffet.

And we'll also be cooking a big Sunday morning breakfast at the Tiki Bar of the Barbie Girl boat, so bring your appetites and anything you'd like to add to the buffet.

This is the Naked fun YOU could be having:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

These are just SOME of the activities planned this weekend...

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon Dance Party & BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a swinging event, expect to see spontaneous orgies and play parties that pop up on different boats and occur though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat.

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:animated-cowgirl:

Don't wait until the last minute to register. Confirm your attendance now by clicking the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page that looks like this: Posted Image, or by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/in...php?showforum=6 and even if you're not coming to the this regatta, ALL the party dates are posted for the entire year, so mark your calendars now and post for the months that you will be attending.
And REMEMBER... These Summer Months are Sizzling! Perfect for for skinny-dipping & naked boating!!!
Posted Image
Be Sure to get your official Bella Vita Bikini shown here at the party!
These parties get better every month so you don't want to miss what's in store!!! So click the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page that looks like this: Posted Image then Get registered now and let's get ready to party!!!
Okay, so let's see now....

• Register for My Next Regatta Palooza by clicking on this link: http://www.bellavita...php?showforum=6
  • Check out all the latest party pictures from past regattas to see what you've been missing, Go To www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com
  • One last thing... Since it's my birthday are there any volunteers to pull my tiny bikini bottoms down to give me my birthday spanking? Hmmmmm???...
:animated-missionary:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#13 oralrick

oralrick

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionist and swinger
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::"I Don't Have A Boat"

Posted June 28 2010 - 08:49 PM

I am a single Hispanic Man who's first time will be attending this Regatta. I hope to meet new friends.

#14 luckyforus

luckyforus

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:We're full same room swingers!
  • I Live In::Hollywood, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 24' Aquatron with a cuddy cabin....How many can it sleep? Who sleeps? Actually only 2...but we'll try 3 if we find a mermaid ;o) Oh how I wish it were AC'd. But I have brand new upholstery and carpeting...It's ready for fun!!!
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 29 2010 - 07:54 PM

:happybirthday3:
Sooo....I hear someone needs a spanking? :3D-emonicon031: I may have to join you not because it's my birthday, but only because it's been what? Two years and this is going to be our first Regatta? :z-kidding: We cannot wait to finally meet and party with the best people in South Florida!! What a great month to do it in too...it's Barbies birthday and she deserves to be dubbed...Regatta Queen 2010! Oh, she is all the time...but birthday's are special....I should get Barbie a sash...hmmm thinking of that tan line :z-thats-funny:

To all the friends we're about to meet....HI!!! Hope everyone is ready for us....we're newbies to the Regatta, but not to anything else :3D-emonicon167: Our little boat should be named Goldylicks... sorry, Goldylocks...it's just right. It's a 24' with a cuddy cabin...not a whole lot of space, but just enough to dance, socialize and have a great time. It's not the size of the boat...it's the motion of the ocean... :z-lame: sorry....lol. I also love to cook, so there will be lot's of yummies to share with everyone, oh, there will be something special for the birthday girl and anyone else having a birthday in July!! :happybirthdayflasher:
Huggs to you all!! See you soon! :boff:

#15 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted June 30 2010 - 09:00 AM

Omg.. :happybirthdayflasher: we would never miss your birthday Barbie.. John is getting his ticket right now so we can be there..looking forward to seeing everyone again.I am sure this will be a sexy fun weekend,full of surprises! :animated-missionary: Im going to plan some fun food to share.We will be arriving early Fri.. :animated-blowjob: xox S and J
ps we are bringing the paddle for the b-day spankings

#16 deezie1972

deezie1972

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:new and curious
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:My partner is experienced in this lifestyle; I am indulging him and learning as I go.

Posted July 01 2010 - 06:34 AM

We're D and J and are really looking forward to the next regatta. He's got experience as a boater and in the lifestyle, she's intrigued and excited about both (but will stick to the softer side of swinging).

We're 48 and 38, respectively. We look pretty good, if we do say so ourselves :happybirthdayflasher: Sadly, we don't have a boat so need a boat life to the next event.

We can't do pictures because one or both us might get back into a profession where lifestyle stuff does not fit.

We would also love to attend couples-only house parties so drop us an invite! Swimming pools are fun with a private group! :animated-missionary:

#17 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted July 04 2010 - 07:55 AM

WooooHoooo!!! This Party Just Keeps Getting Bigger & Bigger!

And I've Got Even MORE Gifts To Give Everyone!

In addition to all the gifts I've already listed in my previous posting above....

Our Bella Vita Friends, BareBoat2007
put together a fantastic Gift Basket that we'll be giving away. This gift basket has a value of $150.00 worth of Star Brite boat cleaning products to make taking great care of your boat a pleasure!

We will have a special fun game/contest to determin the winner of this big prize.
Posted Image

Included In This Prize: Enzymo Fuel Treatment, Marine Polish, 2 Magic Erasers Sponges, Boat Wash, Vinyl Brite, All Purpose Citrus Degreaser, Deck Cleaner, Non-Skid Deck Cleaner, Hull Cleaner and Bilge Cleaner AND an official Star-Brite boat washing bucket.

:animated-missionary: THANK YOU BareBoat2007! :3D-emonicon054: :animated-blowjob:

:happybirthdayflasher: So Now You See Why I Say That This Party Just Keeps Getting Bigger & Bigger! :animated-cowgirl:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#18 flower

flower

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::single female
  • Lifestyle Status:I Like Sexy Naked Boat Parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat

Posted July 05 2010 - 10:22 AM

I plan on attending at least Saturday. I have to find out if I have a ride or not!

#19 TnCTime

TnCTime

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:soft/full swinger, clothing optional
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted July 08 2010 - 04:08 AM

Barbie .. First off thanks for the e-mail invites! we have been traveling sooo much and having fun.. we just sold our old engines and we hope to have our new ones on before the party.. TnC

#20 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 10 2010 - 08:22 AM

OK OK, stop pestering me. I'll force myself to show up at your party where we will be forced to see people doing dispicable things. Women laying around in the sun showing their "unmentionables". Couples doing things that should be reserved for the privacy of their own homes. Women in particular having no remorse for drinking too much and ending up doing things that they DONT regret. I have taken it upon myself to invite a few other people that have heard about the debachery that occurs at these so called "parties". I'll have you know that the last party that we attended, there was not one party hat to be seen! I'm going to have to inspect each young lady to make sure she has sun screen on as we wouldn't want any tender spots burnt!

Barbie, it's YOUR birthday, we should be bringing you "tools" to play with, not vice versa. You and Sir Frederick do enough without having to spice it up with gifts for us.

I'm going to have a 33' boat so if anyone needs a ride from the ramp to the party just let me know and I'll be happy to pick you up.

Looks like we're going to have a packed house. I think I'll make some beef jerky and some Conch Salad. Rain or shine we'll be there, the wifey was on a cruise last month so we couldn't make it.
I'm telling my liver to get ready.

See you there.

Rob & Jenn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users