Photo

June 18th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2009 - 10:11 AM

June 18th-20th 2010 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:clothing-optional,New is this great world and wish to make new friends !
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optiona
  • I Live In::Hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::Baja Outlaw 29 496HOs
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we do have a boat with extra space for new friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted May 18 2010 - 05:58 AM

We will be present if wheater permit, cant wait XOXOXOX

#3 RedandFred

RedandFred

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap, professionals. Nudists/Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Atlanta, GA
  • My Boat Is A::I do not have a boat...
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 18 2010 - 01:43 PM

RedandFred will definitly be there for the June Regatta! We are really looking forward to a great weekend of fun and sun! :animated-cowgirl: We will be coming in on Wednesday night :animated-missionary: and staying at The Rooftop Resort until Friday afternoon and then will be looking forward to (hopefully)joining some other hot and generous couple(s) on their boat. :animated-blowjob: Of course we will be very generous with booze/food/transport costs, etc Fred is a great cook and an even better dishwasher and can help out with those duties as well. Red is a hot dish and loves to eat and be eaten :bouncingboobies1: .... We will post on the "needs a ride" page as soon as it is opened by the lovely Barbie! We are up for anything that June weekend as we are a totally open couple. :animated-doggiestyle: We look forward to meeting many new friends and to future trips to the regattas!
Any questions for us? Please drop us a note at redandfred@gmail.com
Attached File  PICT0216__Medium_.JPG   73.74KB   15 downloads

PS: We've also posted a few more pics of us on our profile page...

#4 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted May 19 2010 - 04:01 PM

"Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta

:3D-emonicon024: This month's party is extra special!

Barbie and I are hosting our once a year, very special "Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta-Palooza this month!
Posted Image :animated-missionary:
So
on Saturday late afternoon, we are hosting a very special Happy Hour on our boat with Bikinis, Weenies and Martinis!
:animated-doggiestyle:
Girls will either be wearing their bikinis or just their bikini :bouncingboobies1: tan lines! Guys will bring their weenies and everyone is invited to bring their favorite martinis to share. So there will be a very large sampling of several different types of martinis for everyone to enjoy and start the evening off getting loose!

:3D-emonicon029: And the brass stripper pole will be polished up and ready for action! (so will my pole too!!!) Then this party will blend right into our Saturday night lingerie dance party where we're going to "Rock Out with our Cock Out"!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image Barbie will be serving her special martini called a "Bikini Martini" and I will be grilling weenies, hamburgers, chicken and anything else that anyone wants to bring to the Barbie Girl boat. :animated-blowjob: (we'll be asking Dapper Dan on Forever Sunday to help with "back-up grilling" please.

If you have to miss one event this year, whatever you do, DON'T MISS THIS!
:animated-cowgirl:
So cum one, cum all to this Once A Year Very Special Event!

"Bikinis, Weenies & Martinis" Regatta

:thinkingofyou:
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#5 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 19 2010 - 08:40 PM

So far Ginny and I are a go for June. Can't wait to see everyone. It's beenfar too long. I'll post more later

#6 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 22 2010 - 12:09 PM

Fredrick...I....um...love the photos you uploaded for all the techno challenged Bella Vita folks.
We are looking forward to the June Regatta with this weather its crazy to miss it. :animated-doggiestyle:
We are however looking for a place to lay our lil heads down.
We'll be arriving in the whaler this weekend.

Im sorry about the lame posting its just that picture is quite distracting.I promise to edit later when I stop laughing.

Zinfull

#7 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 23 2010 - 02:16 AM

Well we are trying to make to this JUNE 18th NAKED REGATTA the 1st ONE of 2010 for us !!! We will like to thank BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events every month all year around !! E so relaxing !! We will love to go to this wonderfull event however we need to get a ride to get to the REGATTA and possible a place to stay overnight !! We live to far away from MIAMI, we need to know in advance before we go !! BUT WE GLADLY WE CONTRIBUTE TO PAY ANY GAS OR EXPENCES THAT OUR STAY MAY CAUSES !!! VERY SIMPLE JUST SAY TO US HOW MUCH !! Please contact us via email leo18369@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

#8 Pitchfork

Pitchfork

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, soft for now but love to hang out amongst nudist!
  • I Live In::Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23 Hydrasports Baybolt Center Console! perfect for 6 people running around the Keys and Bahamas!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 23 2010 - 10:16 AM

We will be there... will post later if we are able to take more couples with us out to the party that need a ride. We do not have a sleeper.

#9 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted May 24 2010 - 09:49 PM

After many months of frustration, the boat is fixed - finally! Bob Hewes Boats in Miami figured it out - these are great guys!

So, we will be at the raftup, but just for the day since our boat is a 22' center console and the dogs would be pissed if we left them alone overnight.

We'll be coming up from the Dania area on Saturday. We're looking forward to the party.

wooohoooo!

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 26 2010 - 08:42 PM

RedandFred will definitly be there for the June Regatta! We are really looking forward to a great weekend of fun and sun! :3D-emonicon024: We will be coming in on Wednesday night :3D-emonicon029: and staying at The Rooftop Resort until Friday afternoon and then will be looking forward to (hopefully)joining some other hot and generous couple(s) on their boat. Red is a hot dish and loves to eat and be eaten :thinkingofyou: .... We are up for anything that June weekend as we are a totally open couple. :bouncingboobies1:
PS: We've also posted a few more pics of us on our profile page...

Well Red & Fred, with such a great introduction posting, and after seeing your super sexy photos in your personal gallery, (and I couldn't help noticing your comment about how "Red loves to eat and be eaten") how could I ever resist not inviting you both to join me on my boat!!! I've reserved my guest cabin for you.

But I must warn you about something.... My boat right smack dab in the middle of the the raft-up, so you will be at ground-zero for all the wild naked, dancing party action, (and all the other "action" that will most likely be going on). So be sure to get plenty of rest, take your vitamins, drink lots of fluids, and eat your Wheaties because we've got lots of activities planned so you're going to need all the energy you can find for this weekend.

We leave this weekend for the Bahamas with several Bella Vita playmates, so we'll email you when we get back home, and we'll coordinate things more the week before the regatta to make final detailed plans.

We look forward to meeting you both and sharing a GREAT weekend together "Bella Vita Style"!!! :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express

Posted May 27 2010 - 04:10 PM

Hello Everyone,
Dubis and i will be at the June regatta and we can't wait to see you all. We are planning to be there Saturday afternoon. Hope all is well and we will see a few of you next week in Lucaya. Tight lines and safe travels.

#12 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted May 27 2010 - 05:44 PM

Hey !! :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-blowjob:

No way we could miss it !!!!!!!!!! :animated-missionary: :thinkingofyou:

We've just finished recuperating from the last one but looking forward to the next one !!! :1bigkiss: :poledance: :loveeyes: :mmparty:

Thanks Barbie :thumbsup: for your wonderful way to organize these fantastic week-ends. :3D-emonicon024:

If the boat holds up well in the seas after our week in the Bahamas :boating: , we should be there
on Friday afternoon. :boat:

Happy and anxious to meet our friends and want to meet plenty of new people too. :bouncingboobies1: :3D-emonicon029: :animated-69:

If you wish to get the time of your life, come and join us, you're not going
to forget it for a long while. At this period of the year, the weather is not really important, and even better... :animated-cowgirl: the water is super warm.

Can not wait.

Colleen & Pat

#13 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.

Posted May 30 2010 - 05:26 AM

We are going to be there hell or high water. We have made to the two past Columbus Day Regatta's and have yet to pop our cherry at the monthly regattas.

We will be arriving Friday and be heading out to Bimini, Sunday morning.

If anyone is interested we will be spending the week in Bimini and then the following week somewhere else in the Bahamas(we haven't decide where, but are open to any suggestions or comments. If anyone wants to join us please let us know.

:animated-doggiestyle:

#14 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 31 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hey party people!
We are in the Bahamas now and had to look high and low for a wifi hotspot so we can let you all know that the Forever Sunday will be at the June Raft-Up!

We are having an amazing time in the Islands, but we are sure it will pale in comparison to June's Martinis and Bikinis Regatta. Maybe I can get my little Hialeha jetski running again!

Before I sign off, one more great additional fact that will excite all party participants for June. Forever Sunday has a brand-new shiny exhaust / water separator that has made our formerly loud generator exhaust, whisper quiet! So now everyone doesn't have to fight to stay off my starboard side.

See you all soon!

Forever Sunday.... out

#15 rpmcity

rpmcity

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c

Posted June 04 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hi Barbie, we would like to attend your june 18 party, going is maria and larry on sat tks...Maria and I went to the january party that was a blast....Barbie really knows how to throw a swinging party..Barbie and Ken are the best hostess ever, its just fun fun and more fun cant wait till we go to the next one,however we dont own a boat, and are looking for a ride on fri or sat,that would be just great......tks again

#16 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted June 05 2010 - 01:24 PM

Okay, we're into June; the weather is great, the water is warm, and we can't wait to party NAKED. :animated-missionary: Can't wait to see everyone for the June regatta. For those of you who are in the Bahama's, hope you are having a ball :animated-doggiestyle: , and have a safe trip.
Glenda and Stu

#17 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 06 2010 - 08:00 AM

I'm no computer guru, but My 3 Buoys will be at the party June 18 and will be bringing an adorable Captain Mel and his first mate Misty. Hope to meet everyone as it's our first time there...

#18 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted June 06 2010 - 10:03 AM

We're really looking forward to the June 18 party - nothing beats a floating orgy!

Miss S is agonizing over which barely-there swimsuits to wear. The red 0ne-piece is a crowd pleaser, but the mesh thongs are pretty hot, too. Hopefully, they'll end up on the cabin floor :animated-doggiestyle:

#19 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat

Posted June 06 2010 - 03:45 PM

Hi boys and girls,

sailboat JUST DUCKIE ready to attend; presently unattached and liking it that way. Not looking , just trying to have fun. What happens happens

I can host 4 people for a sleepover. Just bring your food and drinks and ice and cooler and be nice :-) drop me a line at exhibifun@yahoo.com

Me , 42, 6'4'' 230 , at ease and no drama guy. Sailing out of Miami River in case you'd like to join already Friday afternoon

Where are we meeting?

I'm out , cheerio

Attached Files

#20 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 07 2010 - 11:40 AM

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE

Barbie's summer parties are always the best! Missed last month due to our little Mexican vacation but this month we are ready to party! :animated-missionary:

We're coming in Saturday and depending on alcohol :3D-emonicon008: consumption, may stay till Sunday.

:welcome55: to all of the :spinnew: members, you are going to have so much :funmeter2:

and see lot's of :2love_sex: and :2doggy: and :animated-anal: and :2tits: and...well, you get the idea
:z-as-if:

Can't wait to see everybody, all of the regulars and we hope to make some new friends too!

Make room on the grill cuz I'm swinging...Ummmmmm...I mean bringing the meat!

Nothing like sitting around enjoying good food, drinks, and people and watching a good :poledance: Yep, this is probably the only flotilla where there's a stripper pole, and plenty of hot sexy :animated-doggiestyle: ready to put on a show!

C-ya'll there!

:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users