Photo

June 18th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 RedandFred

RedandFred

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap, professionals. Nudists/Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Atlanta, GA
  • My Boat Is A::I do not have a boat...
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted June 08 2010 - 10:25 AM

Just a quick follow up from RedandFred: We are all set and psyched! Staying in South Beach :animated-doggiestyle: Wednesday and Thursday night and then heading up Colilns Ave to the Marina Friday. :animated-missionary: I must tell you we are primed for a great time and are really pleased that we will be in the center of all the sexxxy fun action :3D-emonicon008: with barbie and all of our new hot friends!

#22 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted June 12 2010 - 12:55 PM

:animated-missionary: The Bellavita boat Regatta, where dreams really do come true. :animated-doggiestyle: It always brings a :3D-emonicon008: to our faces. Once again, the coolest people on the planet are going to be there. But sadly, we will be :animated-anal: this regatta. However, we are looking into getting back to the regatta soon, so expect us either in Barbies :funmeter2: birthday month (July) or soon after.

Have fun everyone!

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

#23 davie242

davie242

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist/soft swing(most of the time) HA!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted June 12 2010 - 04:43 PM

YEEHA! Its that time again! :animated-doggiestyle: Great people, great fun and super wild parties! Hey Fredrick If I get there early enough we can keep Patrice away again LOL. Just kidding ! We will be arriving Friday, and this time I wont forget the music!!!!!. Cant wait to see all again ! Can anyone say PARTY!

#24 sexycpl691

sexycpl691

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Full swap Full Swinging Couple!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Members of a boat club we have access to all types of boats from cruising to fishing and access to the baby yachts.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are owners and although it is too far north to sail down, we will take care of yours like it was our own. We are a fun playing couple that will bring food and cook.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 12 2010 - 06:16 PM

We will definitly be there for the June Regatta! This will be our first regatta; although we have been in the lifestyle for a few years. :animated-anal: I (Shannon) am very into voyeurism so this is right up my ally. :funmeter2: We are really looking forward to a great weekend of fun and sun! How long we stay is up to the generous people on this forum. :3D-emonicon008: If we transport ourselves we can only stay the day on Saturday; but would love to come out Friday night or Saturday and stay until Sunday. :welcome55: Of course we will be very generous with booze/food/transport costs, etc. :animated-missionary: Kenny will make your mouth water with his excellent cooking skills and I can heat it up throughout the cabin. :animated-doggiestyle:

.... We will post on the "needs a ride" page as well! We are up for anything that June weekend as we are a totally open couple. Any questions for us? Please drop us a note at kdp974@yahoo.com

Attached Files

#25 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 14 2010 - 11:59 AM

BARBIE & FREDERICK !!

How are you 2 Doing ? Provably by now you already saw our post on the forum ? We post this info >>>

Well we are trying to make to this JUNE 18th NAKED REGATTA the 1st ONE of 2010 for us !!! We will like to thank BARBIE and Sir FEDERICK for organizing this wonderful events every month all year around !! E so relaxing !! We will love to go to this wonderfull event however we need to get a ride to get to the REGATTA and possible a place to stay overnight !! We live to far away from MIAMI, we need to know in advance before we go !! BUT WE GLADLY WE CONTRIBUTE TO PAY ANY GAS OR EXPENCES THAT OUR STAY MAY CAUSES !!! VERY SIMPLE JUST SAY TO US HOW MUCH !! Please contact us via email leo18369@gmail.com

Luv SANDY & LEO

So far no takers !! Any advice how we can do to get there from the marina to the TEMPTATION ISLAND ?

Take care SANDY & LEO

#26 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 14 2010 - 12:31 PM

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!

Can't wait till this weekend for some fun in the sun :animated-anal: :3D-emonicon008: :welcome55: and of course lots of :animated-doggiestyle:

I'm bringin' the blender to mix up some of my famous Pina Colodas for the ladies...They are Ohhhhh Sooooo Goooood!!! Nick-named "The Pantie Dropper!":animated-missionary: Not that the girls need much help in that department!

C ya'll this weekend

:funmeter2:

#27 Blue Bird

Blue Bird

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Married Couple
  • Interests:fun in the sun, or under the moon - new to everything, jaja
  • Lifestyle Status:interested in everything with the right folks
  • I Live In::Hollywood, FL
  • My Boat Is A::WE HAVE A BOAT, searay sundancer 33', airconditioning, great stereo, bimini, sleeps 4,
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:love to cook, dance, host friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 14 2010 - 02:08 PM

:animated-missionary:

Ok here we go, the Blue Birdies are new to the regattas. Not lifestylers but rabid naked boaters looking forward seeing the scene. :animated-anal:

Looking forward, or backward to being WOWed and partying down. Can't get there until Saturday so any advice on rafting etiquette for the late arrival will keep us making friends. :animated-doggiestyle:

We are known as the party starters so look for us to shine the apple Jajaja! :funmeter2:

Can't wait to post our fun experience once we recover - :3D-emonicon008:

#28 skinnydip

skinnydip

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:reserved nudist
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Searay Sundancer 500. Sleeps 6 comfortably plus more on the air conditioned cockpit. Sat Television.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 15 2010 - 12:31 PM

Hey gang, we are the newbies (and a bit shy) but we know how to party. We will be arriving Saturday by 10AM. Stop by for a chocolate martini.

SkinnyDip Crew

#29 triquitraque

triquitraque

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Married
  • Interests:To met new people, have friends, practice my english, have a lot of fun and boating! Love to snorkle and dive.
  • Lifestyle Status:Interested to meet new people, make friends, boating!
  • I Live In::South Florida
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Sweet MILF interested to meet people and have fun

Posted June 15 2010 - 02:14 PM

Two single girls coming alone and looking for boat to host us.

I am a married sweet lady, (coming without husband this trip) early 30´s interested to have fun and make friends. I am coming with a girlfriend of mine shown at photo below.

I am latina, not very fluent in english but I get a long well, interested to meet singles and specially couples and if you read my profile, you'll see I LOVE many multiple men!

I love water activities (of all kiind!). Very interested to live this excitement and interested to have lots of fun.

ANY ONE TO INVITE ME?

Just wondering if still some room in a nice boat. This is me and my girlfriend.
Please send me details for contact, first timer.

Kiss

July

Attached Files

#30 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted June 15 2010 - 10:46 PM

Summer is here already here and another great Reggatta for June, we haven't been able to attend the last few so we are ready for this great fun Regatta, we don't have a boat so we need a ride for this weekend, we can go Saturday and maybe stay overnight if there is enough room otheriwise just Saturday is ok, please let us know who can take us we will share expenses and bring drinks and food, would be a couple and one more girl
Thanks and email us rvhc@hotmail.com
bye and hope to see you this weekend
:animated-doggiestyle:
:animated-missionary:

#31 Mi-17

Mi-17

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple age 34 and 25
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger

Posted June 16 2010 - 04:05 PM

We plan on coming on Saturday late morning and staying until Sunday afternoon. :bouncingboobies2:
Posted Image

#32 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted June 17 2010 - 05:03 AM

We are loading the boat as we speak. Just a few more maintenance issues to complete and we will heading out from West Palm Beach first thing Friday morning. We expect to be at Temptation Island by early afternoon, Friday.

We are so excited for a couple of reasons. First this is our first regular regatta (we've attended the last two Columbus Day regattas), we have a new (to us) boat, we are starting a three week vacation and we will be spending two weeks aboard in the Bahamas after the regatta.

We are looking forward to serving up watermelon martinis. On behalf of the captain and crew of the Conchy Joe you are welcome on board.

#33 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 17 2010 - 01:06 PM

Well it's finally here!!! :thumbsup: :2doggy: :spinnew:
My Big, Bodacious, Bikinis, Wienies & Martinies Boat Bash! With Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party!!!

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon Bikinis, Wienies & Martinies BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a swinging event, expect to see spontaneous orgies and play parties that pop up on different boats and occur though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning Father's Day breakfast omelettes cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites!

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :welcome55: Don't forget we have FREE WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat).
Posted ImageAlso, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat!

:2love_sex: :funmeter2: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be PERFECT all weekend!
And even if the weather man has it all wrong and it does rain, then we'll have to get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:3D-emonicon008: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Directions where we'll be are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm because some boats might still have room to host a few first-time people on their boat. Please post here and be sure someone confirms with you that they will be your host boat. We might even have room for one more couple on our boat!

You can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, (with a $25 minimum so get 5 people to ride at once), he will give you a ride out to the regatta. Such A Deal!!!
:2tits:

:poledance: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at [url="http://<A%20href="http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm"]http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm[/url]

So don't get left out of all the fun! :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-anal: :animated-missionary: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon: Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:

See you at Temptation Island! :z-as-if:
This Is Where We Are: [url="http://<A%20href="http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm"]http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm[/url]

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#34 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 17 2010 - 07:18 PM

Hi Barbie, thanks for your email, weekend is almost here! Have sent invitations to three couples to join me, we'll see how it goes. Should be there right around noon for the sailboat raft up time subject no running aground on the way over :-)

See you all Saturday , Ty

#35 rpmcity

rpmcity

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted June 18 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hi Barbi and Ken, maria and larry are going on sat morning at the 10am ride....we cant wait to see you all maria thinks you are the best,see you on sat,

anyone who has a boat and is looking for a brazilian hot 4ft10in and a 5ft 6in man couple to join them pls email rpmcity

we will be going on sat morning....

tks larry and maria rpm city

#36 lovergirl2

lovergirl2

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Girl
  • Lifestyle Status:I was active in the lifestyle for about 5 years with my ex-boyfriend. Right now I am just curious to see how I would feel participating as a single girl.
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. :(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have friends with boats! I will cum with them. :)

Posted June 18 2010 - 02:56 PM

Hi everyone!

I have heard about these regattas for years. I thought it was finally time to check one out! Due to work, we will not get there until Saturday, but I am sure there will still be plenty of time for fun!

Looking forward to seeing some friends I have not seen in awhile as well as making lots of new friends!

See you there!

Cheers!

Nicole :woohoo:

#37 wetfunfl

wetfunfl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted June 18 2010 - 04:44 PM

Ok.. pepes we :2love_sex: are headed :3D-emonicon008: :animated-anal: to Miami (from orlando) this weekend. Been a long hard winter and we are finally able to get away. Went to a party last year (we had a jet ski) and had a blast so we are headed back. we traded in the ski for a boat :thumbsup: and are towing it down on friday. Its not big enough to party on but big enough to bring some others that need a ride.

We can cum pick you up at Haulover if you need a lift. We are not sure when we will get out on Saturday (we are gonna drive down Friday (tonight) but for sure in the AM sometime. We will have our computer and can check if you need a ride.

We like :animated-missionary: so will go the route with the most waves in order to make sure we see some......

Dont worry. if pirates :funmeter2: attack and blow us up :poledance: i am sure we will be able to make a deal :welcome55: :animated-doggiestyle: .

Fredrick and Barbie do a great service to the "enlightened" boating community in south florida.. wish we had this in Tampa or Orlando where we live.

Ron and Coleen

#38 SwingTime

SwingTime

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger when there is chemistry w/ other couple
  • I Live In::Boston, MA (but have a place in MIA)
  • My Boat Is A::34' Express Cruiser / 1 stateroom / A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted June 19 2010 - 10:11 AM

We're planing on cuming Saturday afternoon, unfortunately leaving around 9 p.m.

But if we enjoy ourselves just a fraction of what we did the last time :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: than we'll be VERY happy :3D-emonicon008:

Jonathan & Rosi

#39 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted June 19 2010 - 06:48 PM

We just got back - we Finally made it to a Barbie Raftup, and it was amazing. Lots of cool people, many naked or pretty damn close :animated-doggiestyle: and perfect weather.

Barbie & Frederick, you two really know how to throw a party. We had to leave early to take care of the hounds, but next time we'll come early and leave late. And get busy in between

We'll be there at next month's event!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users