Photo

June 10th-12th 2011 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatta Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 03:39 PM

Annual Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Party!

Attached File  June2011BikinisWieniesMartinisPartyThumb.JPG   32.49KB   5 downloads

AND THEE Biggest Regatta & Floating Raft-Up Pizza Party In The World!!!

:mmparty:

June 10th-12th 2011

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/

:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to
BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted May 08 2011 - 04:13 PM

Bikinis B), Wienies :unsure: & Martinis :wacko:? Oh my!!! Here we are in Chicago Posted Image, freezing our Posted Image off. Posted Image It is May 15th damn it! We miss the warm and welcoming environment provided by Barbie Posted Imageand Fredrick Posted Imageand friendsPosted Image! We know this will be another great party. Though we won't be herePosted Image, we will be there in AugustPosted Image!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#3 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted May 15 2011 - 07:02 PM

"Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis" Regatta & Raft-Up Pizza Party!

:3D-emonicon024: This month's party is extra special!

Barbie and I are hosting our once a year, very special "Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis" Regatta-Palooza this month!

Posted Image :animated-missionary:

If that doesn't sound exciting enough, how would you like to be part of THE Largest Floating Raft-Up Pizza Party anywhere in the world?!?!!?

Saturday late afternoon, we are hosting a very special Happy Hour Pizza Party on our boat with Bikinis, Weenies, Martini & Pizzarinis!!

:animated-doggiestyle:
:bouncingboobies1: Here is how it works!
Girls will either be wearing just their bikinis or just their bikini tan lines!
Guys will bring their wienies!
And everyone is invited to bring their favorite martinis to share with everyone. So there will be a very large sampling of several different types of martinis for everyone to enjoy and start the evening off getting loose!
Domino's will be delivering 100 pizzas!!!

Please mix up your favorite Martini in a non-breakable container and lable it with the name of your martini, and put your boat name or Bella Vita name on it too so everyone knows who provided that martini.

:3D-emonicon029: And the brass stripper pole will be polished up and ready for action! (so will my pole too!!!) Then this party will blend right into our Saturday night lingerie dance party where we're going to "Rock Out with our Cock Out"!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Barbie will be serving her special martini called a "Bikini Martini". We've ordered 100 pizzas from Dominos that will be delivered to the the Barbie Girl boat, so there will be plenty for everyone. :animated-blowjob:

If you have to miss one event this year, whatever you do, DON'T MISS THIS!
:animated-cowgirl: So cum One, cum ALL, to this Once A Year Very Special Event!

"Bikinis, Weenies, Martinis & Pizzarinis" Clothing-Optional Regatta Raft-Up Party! :thinkingofyou:

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#4 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 15 2011 - 09:42 PM

O.K. now I'm convinced we've becum Bella Vita junkies!!!:3D-emonicon029: Barbie and Fredrick have thrown yet another awsome bash in May ,so we can't wait to cum back for the June raft party!!:z-yourock: Count us in !!!! We'll be there with Cyndi's martinis :piratebeers: and Oh yea my wienie :bigdickgeek: . We've only had the pleasure of attending the last two regattas ,but have met lots of sexy new friends and are looking forward to seeing everybody :mmparty: at the next raft party!!!
See Yall soon,

Garry and Cyndi

#5 boobaluu

boobaluu

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:watching, participating, getting naked on the water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::Open fisherman
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted May 16 2011 - 08:14 PM

Yep claudia and I are cumming to thisevent too, and we are bringing friends with us too!!!

#6 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 17 2011 - 03:53 PM

Gary and Cyndi, welcome to the club; it is addicting. May was great June will be better! Already printed the wavers. After only two days we can't wait to see everyone again.

#7 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 17 2011 - 09:44 PM

Count us in too, we'll be there Friday and this time staying till Sunday. Even better, with 100 pizza's coming Julie wuill not have to cook. She will be very greatful to Bellavita Boy!!!!!! And of course, Don will be bringing the weinie..........
As always, we love these weekend boat get aways. So relaxing :animated-missionary: , exciting :bouncingh2oboobies: and nothing but excitement!!!!!!
We can't wait to see all our Bellavita friends for this June raft up. LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#8 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted May 19 2011 - 07:00 PM

Yippeeeeee! The weather is perfect, the party is perfect and something else is perfect too. How do I put this? At the last Bella Vita party I attended a year ago, someone licked me sooooooooooo good, but I am embarrassed to say that I don't exactly remember who it was. I've looked at the photos, but I don't recognize anyone as my "fabulous licker". I wasn't being super slutty, but I was drinking quite a bit from all the martinis, and, well, if you've been on Barbie's boat or at her parties then you know how things can quickly go from mild to wild in the blink of an eye, or the pull of a G-string, or the slip of a tongue, and that's what happened on this night. It was the time of my life. I actually saw stars. I will be looking for my special licker at this party and hope he's still around!

#9 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted May 21 2011 - 06:41 AM

Yippeeeeee! The weather is perfect, the party is perfect and something else is perfect too. How do I put this? At the last Bella Vita party I attended a year ago, someone licked me sooooooooooo good, but I am embarrassed to say that I don't exactly remember who it was. I've looked at the photos, but I don't recognize anyone as my "fabulous licker". I wasn't being super slutty, but I was drinking quite a bit from all the martinis, and, well, if you've been on Barbie's boat or at her parties then you know how things can quickly go from mild to wild in the blink of an eye, or the pull of a G-string, or the slip of a tongue, and that's what happened on this night. It was the time of my life. I actually saw stars. I will be looking for my special licker at this party and hope he's still around!

I am sure there will be a long line of people offering to demonstrate that They were your "fabulous licker!!"

We'll be there too, and are really looking forward to it. What's not to like, as my CFO likes to ay - beautiful weather, a bunch of cool boats rafted together, and - wait for it...... A Huge Floating Orgy of Naked People!!! Wooohooo! If that doesn't get you all ready to swim down if you don't have a boat, you are on the wrong forum!!

We are planning to stay overnite this time - we need to find a cool couple who has some spare room for us to toss down our sleeping bags - and then we can let Mrs bareboat jump into the martini pitcher and see how long it takes before her g-string goes flying as she lets her wild child take over.Posted Image

Oh yeah, we're looking forward to this.

See you in June!

#10 billy

billy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 22 2011 - 09:44 PM

Cant Wait ! :)

#11 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 23 2011 - 07:00 AM

Ok! Here we come again!!! We had a WONDERFUL time last event and Barbie and Kendrick were perfect hosts! This time we're spending the night though as we're coming down in Olaf and Fraukes 36' Egg Harbor. Our only regret last time was that we couldn't all sleep in Steve's 25' Hydra Sport, (it doesn't matter how good of friends you are...just not enough room!). We also are dragging along another hot couple that have a sportfishing boat, (about 34' long), and they are planning on spending Saturday night as well. And kendrick, I promise not to catch my wristband on the dive platform this time...I think I'll put it on my ankle!

We are all very much looking forward to meeting the cool people that were there last time and new friends as well!

See you there!
Butch, AKA I likewives

#12 mrinvestor2u

mrinvestor2u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Nudist. Voyeur.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist.
  • I Live In::Miami Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate the following
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 23 2011 - 08:52 AM

We are looking forward to making new friends :2doggy: and getting naked :happybirthdayflasher: on the water.

We can bring food and drink or make a donation for both. We are nudist with a positive attitude and a sick :z-crack-up: sense of humor. We are voyeurs :clap: but we may give a few lessons :bouncingboobies2: as well.

We need a ride :animated-cowgirl: (pun intended)

:boating:
Do it for Nike

#13 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 23 2011 - 08:16 PM

Count us in too, we'll be there Friday and this time staying till Sunday. Even better, with 100 pizza's coming Julie will not have to cook. And of course, Don will be bringing the weinie..........

I love Dons Weinie and Jingle Bells party tricks too :z-omg:
We would love to attend Barbies Big Birthday Bash. We have been to several Bella Vita Birthdays and they do not dissapoint. :thongandheels:
Our goal is Friday night as well. I'll be scouring the web for a kewl martini receipe.
Zinfull

#14 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted May 23 2011 - 08:58 PM

We have had so much fun at the past two regatta's. :animated-cowgirl:

We will definatley bring martinis. Apple and Cosmo are our favorites. It may mean we have to put the margarita machine in the closet?!!!! Whatever it takes. I guess we don't have to tell you who is bringing the weinie?:z-dreams:

The "pad" will be ready but reserved for the captian and his first mate!!!:bouncingboobies1: :z-omg:

Pant's on the ground will probably carry over from the last party even if it is not the "official" theme. Gotta get some air on all our "parts".

Can it really get hotter than the May regatta?!!! We can't even imagine!!!:z-omg:

We look forward to a hot and memorable regatta with our excellent hosts (Barbie and Frederick) and our current and new hot friends. Can't WAIT!!:yahoo:

See you there - hope the weather cooperates...

#15 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted May 23 2011 - 09:21 PM

By the way... We LOVE the new Avitar!! It is almost as good as a few other things we like!!
:bouncingboobies1:

#16 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 24 2011 - 11:17 AM

I love Dons Weinie and Jingle Bells party tricks too :z-omg:
We would love to attend Barbies Big Birthday Bash. We have been to several Bella Vita Birthdays and they do not dissapoint. :thongandheels:
Our goal is Friday night as well. I'll be scouring the web for a kewl martini receipe.
Zinfull

My big Birthday Bash Regatta-Palooza isn't until our July 15th weekend Raft-Up Party... Which I can't wait for!!! But THIS month, June 10th weekend is our Bikinis, Wienies, Martinis and Pizzarinis Party!

We missed you guys at our last party, but I know you were in the Bahamas, (poor babies, lol). We look forward to seeing you both at the June and July regatta raft-up parties! We are going to the Keys for Memorial day with a group of Bella Vita members if you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you! ;)

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#17 sexycpl691

sexycpl691

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Full swap Full Swinging Couple!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Members of a boat club we have access to all types of boats from cruising to fishing and access to the baby yachts.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are owners and although it is too far north to sail down, we will take care of yours like it was our own. We are a fun playing couple that will bring food and cook.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 24 2011 - 08:32 PM

Kenny and I are looking forward to this months Regatta!!! Posted Image

We are definately comming on Saturday and want to come Posted Imagefor the entire weekend, but we would need a ride because we only have day priviliges on our boat club membership and our sailboat (which is docked to far north.) Would be willing to help pay for gas and food expenses. Posted Image Kenny is a great cook and I make killer martinis. We are a fun easy going couple that are also boat owners, so we are respectful of others. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image find room for us. Otherwise we are looking forward to a great Saturday and parting late into the night. Posted Image Barbie you guys are the best for putting this on; keep up the good work.Posted Image See you in a couple of weeks!!!Posted Image

Shannon and Kenny

#18 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 24 2011 - 09:19 PM

:bouncingboobies1: Hi all !!!!! LEO & SANDY here !! We put together a group of some SDC.COM SEXY FULL SWAP COUPLES to cum to our boat party that eventually will be join with BARBIES NAKED REGATTA ESTRAVAGANZA !!! We are pick up this group JUNE, SATURDAY 11th by 13:00 Hrs. from the COMMERCIAL HAULOVER MARINA where all the FISHING CHARTERS ANCHORED !!! We will staying all that Saturday anchored in front TEMPTATION ISLAND for the party in our nice BIRTHDAY SUITS, BARBIE & FREDERICK encouraged me to post this request to see who may have a good heart to host this HOT SEXY COUPLES from the SDC.COM ??? If want to see who they are please login into SDC.COM to look on our profile AMANTEDELMAR, please look under the 1st picture from our home page where it says > Guess List < Our HOT SEXY FULL SWAP COUPLES will be sleeping inside the many boats of who may be able to offer accommodations for them to stay from Saturday 11th and if is not room for all inside the boats, no problem !!! Always is option > B < They can sleep on top of a boat under the stars !!! All our friends are instructed to bring some sleeping gear just in case !!! As well they will be bringing BUZZZ, some extra food if want to grill and salad if they are vegetarian LOL !! Please be generous in your hearts !!! ALL THIS IS FOR A GOOD FUCKING CAUSE !!! GOOD KARMA WILL CUM TO YOU !!! Then we will staying part of Sunday 12th leaving when people start to go back to the civilization !!!

:thongandheels:

You may contact us directly by emailing to us to leocaribean@gmail.com we have a BLACKBERRY PHONE that will announcing to us instantaneously that any one is looking for us !! If you which to put your phone number we will call A.S.A.P !!!

Kisses, Besos e Beixxxinhos LEO & SANDY.
:z-yourock:

#19 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat

Posted May 25 2011 - 12:24 PM

DUCKIE to the rescue ! Can host as usual, will contact the usual suspects incl SharkBait......Later all

#20 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted May 25 2011 - 06:16 PM

Yeah,:beachball: we cannot wait, we will be arriving on Friday afternoon, if you have never been to Fredrick's and Barbie's parties :z-omg: they are the best, you get to meet the most honest down to earth people :clap:. Let the party begin, see you all soon, counting the hours :3D-emonicon029: . Even if you come from super far, like lake Okeechobee you are welcome !! (take that Gary)

Colleen and Patrice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users