Photo

June 10th-12th 2011 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatta Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

#21 Manta_Ray

Manta_Ray

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Happily Single
  • Interests:Love to be naked with hot chicks
  • Lifestyle Status:bi-sexual, soft swinger
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Hitchiker
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Girls gotta have fun
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 29 2011 - 11:39 AM

We are interested to attend your outrageous hot and sexy Barbie's parties on Saturday, June 11th, this will be our first attendance and we are virgin newbies.

:bouncingboobies1:

My hot sexy mama love to be naked and she love a good time, so hope you guys and dolls are ready for us and have your cameras ready, this one you don't want to missed. So hopeful we will see ya'll in a couple of weeks!!!

:3D-emonicon029:
Tat & Jacky

#22 fippet

fippet

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single/married male
  • Interests:When I'm not training or working I enjoy a nice and quiet clothing optional beach or the bow of a boat on a calm sunny day, pass the oil please.
  • Lifestyle Status:small business owner
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::20ft center console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:But I do I tell you! LOL.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 31 2011 - 01:51 PM

I will be there either solo or with wife or play friend , hope to spend the night > BJ friday sounds like a very special time , a time to reflect and release.....reflect and.........ahhhhh ...release.
Hope to see some of the same people from the last raftup and make some nude friends. BTW I will be serving my specialty ,expresso martini topped with dark chocolate shavings .
this beauty can be poured onto an surface and either sipped or licked until caffeine has taken effect causing fully engorged body parts.Posted Image.....ooooh YES!Posted Image
FIP.

Attached Files

#23 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 31 2011 - 03:38 PM

We would love to attend and have some martini wieni fun....... do need a ride....... can chip in on all the usuals for hosting us. food gas booze sex.........

jon & summer

#24 seazd moments

seazd moments

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:We are a full swap couple Like going to partys and Trapeze
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray cabin cruiser
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see attached
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 31 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hello all,
We are Troy and Marcelina. We are brand new to this site. This will be our first time to Barbi's regatta. We have been in the swing scene for about a year now. We have been to a few parties and to clubs. Trap is out favorite. We have been wanting to come to a couple of the past parties but have not been able to make it so we are super excited to finally see one on dates that we are able to attend.

#25 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 01 2011 - 10:28 AM

we have never been to tempation island but do so want to join this party :z-yourock: .....we have been to columbus day regatta and other Barbie parties over the years....
we bring a really great attitude :2tits::smilieyblowjob2::animated-cowgirl::animated-blowjob:, some awesome cooking skills by my man, does caparinha count as a martini????,
we do require a ride and a small little space to put our stuff as whose knows where we will sleep.....
we will contribute to all expenses and help make you the "HOT" boat......:3D-emonicon029:
we also have a standup paddle board if there's room
hopefully someone has room for us ,:z-please:

Summer & Jon

#26 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted June 01 2011 - 12:33 PM

Afte
r a lot of boating over the past couple months, we were going to take a month off the BV raft up, but when the first mate read that it was

Posted Image, Posted Image
, and Posted Image

month, she said we're going!!

Well, that means another weekend of sun, sailing, skinny dipping, and :animated-blowjob: and :animated-69: and :animated-cowgirl: and :animated-doggiestyle: and :animated-missionary: and :animated-anal:. What sacrifice!

:D

Irie!

#27 Happy me too

Happy me too

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, meeting nice, fun people, not pushy, we like cocktails or cocks and tails, and everything that includes safe fun.
  • Lifestyle Status:This is a little hard to explain, since we like a little bit of everything that does not include pain.
  • I Live In::Plantation, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::242 Regal Commodore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted June 01 2011 - 08:04 PM

Annual Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Party!

:mmparty:

AND THEE Biggest Regatta & Floating

Raft-Up Pizza Party In The World!!!

:mmparty:

June 10th-12th 2011

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Hi!!! is us.... we are cumming to the regatta on June 11, we 'll like to confirm our reservation. Our boat is the "Happy me too", we are a couple. cant' wait to meet all our new friends.

Cheers...

:boating:

#28 fippet

fippet

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:When I'm not training or working I enjoy a nice and quiet clothing optional beach or the bow of a boat on a calm sunny day, pass the oil please.

Posted June 02 2011 - 06:11 AM

Wow thats alot to PACK in in just a few days! LOL.

Afte
r a lot of boating over the past couple months, we were going to take a month off the BV raft up, but when the first mate read that it was

Posted Image, Posted Image
, and Posted Image

month, she said we're going!!

Well, that means another weekend of sun, sailing, skinny dipping, and :animated-blowjob: and :animated-69: and :animated-cowgirl: and :animated-doggiestyle: and :animated-missionary: and :animated-anal:. What sacrifice!

:D

Irie!

#29 fippet

fippet

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 02 2011 - 06:13 AM

You guys found a ride yet? I m solo as of now , 20 mako coming down from boca friday night , can pick you up at haulover docks if that helps.
FIP.

we have never been to tempation island but do so want to join this party :z-yourock: .....we have been to columbus day regatta and other Barbie parties over the years....
we bring a really great attitude :2tits::smilieyblowjob2::animated-cowgirl::animated-blowjob:, some awesome cooking skills by my man, does caparinha count as a martini????,
we do require a ride and a small little space to put our stuff as whose knows where we will sleep.....
we will contribute to all expenses and help make you the "HOT" boat......:3D-emonicon029:
we also have a standup paddle board if there's room
hopefully someone has room for us ,:z-please:

Summer & Jon

#30 Clitoris

Clitoris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Horny Female
  • Interests:I'm a spur of the moment girl. I will jump on a plane and fly off to LA or Barcelona at the drop of a hat.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Party Girl! I enjoy multiple guys as much as I enjoy multiple girls.
  • I Live In::South Beach
  • My Boat Is A::I have a paddle board. It helps keep me in shape. I've never spent the night on it, but there is always a first time!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I love to dance and party and have been known to be more fun than one person can handle, tee-hee!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female

Posted June 02 2011 - 01:34 PM

This party is getting more and more exciting by the minute. Or maybe I should say that I'm getting more and more excited by the minute.
:bouncingh2oboobies:
I can't wait for for the wienie part of this Bikinis, Wienies and Martinis party. Please save some for me!

#31 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 02 2011 - 07:21 PM

Attached File  June2011BikinisWieniesMartinisParty.jpg   477.93KB   0 downloads

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#32 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express

Posted June 03 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hey everyone this is Wally and Dubis and we are planning on attending the June regatta. This will not be our first regatta but it will be our first this year so let the fun begin. Super excited to see new friends and old. Hope to see everyone Friday but it will more likely be Saturday before we arrive.

Wally and Dubis

#33 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted June 03 2011 - 09:31 PM

MRS ZIN is always welcome to Don "WEINIE" and Mr ZIN is always welcome to ring Julie's Bell and whistle!!!!! Always a pleasure to see you guys and all our bellavita friends. Let the party BEGIN!!!!!!!

I love Dons Weinie and Jingle Bells party tricks too :z-omg:
We would love to attend Barbies Big Birthday Bash. We have been to several Bella Vita Birthdays and they do not dissapoint. :thongandheels:
Our goal is Friday night as well. I'll be scouring the web for a kewl martini receipe.
Zinfull

Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#34 Misty

Misty

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Brand new, just learning the lifestyle and feeling my way along.
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat

Posted June 04 2011 - 09:03 AM

These replies are way too creative for this newbie....or so we are called. Although, don't quite feel like quite a newbie after our first adventure with the bella vita boat club....and what an adventure it was. Was looking at some of the pictures, and to my surprise, there I was, in all my glory(thankful though, that you can't see my face). We had such an amazing time and met so many nice people. Sooooo looking forward to going again. We would like to cum late Friday afternoon if possible. As much fun as it was to sleep outside on Michael's boat, I think I would love to be somewhere a bit more comfy(could even be outside on a bigger boat). If anyone has extra room...we'd greatly appreciate it. If not, think that maybe we will come for Friday night and then go home and return again on Saturday. Thinking up some yummy martini's. This time, I will not be so preoccupied down at our boat( not that I'm complaining AT ALL that we missed it) and make it to Fredrick's party. I hate missing a good party!!!

Just 6 more days away...can't wait!!!! Already thinking about what kind of yummy eats that we can bring to add to all the fun.

hugs and kisses,
Michelle and Michael
Feelin' Fine

LOVE the emoticons...Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Imageso funny...this is what my ass looks like after a good spanking...hahaha

#35 traciesway5

traciesway5

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:we like everything about this lifestlye
  • Lifestyle Status:we are a full swap couple and prefer the same
  • I Live In::sebastian, Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::2700 proline CC
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have a boat all set!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, Hot Playful Female

Posted June 04 2011 - 09:37 AM

this will be our first raft up with you guys! we love to shake somePosted Imageon the Posted Image ! hope toPosted Image with LOTS of new friends! tracie n brian xoxoxo Attached File  pretty in pink.jpg   22.96KB   0 downloads

#36 fippet

fippet

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 04 2011 - 03:21 PM

love your name , why so shy?

This party is getting more and more exciting by the minute. Or maybe I should say that I'm getting more and more excited by the minute.
:bouncingh2oboobies:
I can't wait for for the wienie part of this Bikinis, Wienies and Martinis party. Please save some for me!

#37 nmb4fun

nmb4fun

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Miami Fl
  • My Boat Is A::1992 330 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 05 2011 - 08:13 AM

Hi this is our 1st regatta and we are not sure if this is correct but we are trying to join. We will be there with our boat and possibly another couple. Thanks,

Attached Files

#38 secretside69

secretside69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Travel, beach, entertaining
  • Lifestyle Status:Nude/soft/full
  • I Live In::Venice Fl
  • My Boat Is A::We do not have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Attractive in shape cpl, (exp SHE) love to help clean, donate,
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $300 To My Host Boat

Posted June 05 2011 - 10:02 AM

Can't wait first time to this party, We are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky to be staying with Barbie and Fredrick, at the center of all the fun, and can't wait to meet everyone, CUM try our Martini's

#39 rsz71

rsz71

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating, love boating, sex love sex lol
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger curious always have been, never had the guts to go
  • I Live In::Sydney Australia
  • My Boat Is A::54 ft Sea Ray 540 DA
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat & am brining lots of fun, playful party girls!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 05 2011 - 11:53 AM

i was at last months regatta and it was an amazing time... Barbi and Sir Frederick are amazing organizers and hosts, also really really nice down to earth people! Was one of the most unique, fun amazing parties i have ever attended, I really enjoyed myself!
Hoping to attend this upcomming regatta, it all depends on wether my boat gets shipped off to another country or not. It is supposed to leave this thursday but these things are always late, hoping it is a week or so late so i can come down to Temptation island again! Since most of the girls I know are in Australia, I am starting the official search to find a girl or girls to attend with me..have a few ideas :) Kim who joined me last time is going to NYC that week end so can not come along.
these parties are one of a kind...great atmosphere and location, an amazing group of super friendly nice people just something not to be missed! So I am doing everything I can to delay my departure just so I can attend this amazing event one more time!
Thank you so much again to Barbie and Sir Frederick for the fantastic experience and hopefully see you again next week end :)

Rob

#40 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!

Posted June 05 2011 - 06:09 PM

Blonde is out of town so unfortunately we will be missing this month's party. Can't wait till next month! Let the the naked partying begin!!! :mmparty:

Bad :evilB: and Blonde :ass:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users