Photo

October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#21 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 01 2008 - 03:37 AM

Mick and I will definitely be at the Columbus Day Regatta, and as always looking forward to making new friends and exchanging body fluids. The only thing better than a Columbus Day Regatta is the Annual Bella Vita Columbus Day Regatta.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ww.jpg   57.83KB   56 downloads

#22 captain john

captain john

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted October 01 2008 - 08:20 AM

:funmeter2: S/V Passion will be there :animated-doggiestyle: only missed one columbus day regatta once in twentyfive years, :mmparty: hooking up with the bella vita club will make this one of the best :boating: we will be joined with challotehead and what a lovely couple they are :boating: they will be newbies but are very stoked :woohoo: :woohoo: and a :worship: few galley slaves from previous partys looking forward to seeing new & old friends again. :blowup2: any galley wenchs :2tits: in need of a ride we always make room :boat: hated to miss sept. but work seem to just get in the way :boat: :violin:
:beachball: captain john

#23 johnandbeverly

johnandbeverly

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 03 2008 - 07:18 PM

Attached File  bellavitabarbi1207085.jpg   51.41KB   45 downloadsAttached File  tn_bellavitabarbi1207129_jpg.jpg   4.95KB   12 downloads
Attached File  Stranded_Naked_Party_003.jpg   98.5KB   27 downloadsAttached File  John___Beverly.jpg   64.85KB   37 downloadsJohn and Beverly
from Stuart, Florida will be COMING :funmeter2: at the Columbus Day Regatta... Too far for us to bring our catamaran... so we need some accomodations. Anyone whose been in the lifestyle for a while knows who we are.... and how much fun we can be... and how we love costumes. :beachball: :animated-doggiestyle: We attend most all of the conventions, especially Nawlins.... our favorite.

Call us if you have some spare accomodations....772-631-0443... John's cell.

#24 L&M4ever

L&M4ever

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 04 2008 - 12:47 AM

Hello everybody - Lizzy and Michael here (L&M4ever), along with Craig and Karin (BadValues)

- our foursome is stoked to be back for our second Columbus Day Regatta :woohoo: ,
on board C & K's 39 footer (BadValues -> :boat: ).

Last year gave us a bunch of incredible perfect moments, like :funmeter2: and :animated-doggiestyle: ,
thanks to an all smiles fantastic group of new Bella Vita friends
:worship: :z-yourock:

plus a you-just-had-to-be-there-to-fathom setting :2tits: :z-omg: - a mardi gras city on water :flashboobies: :flashboobies: :flashboobies: :flashboobies:
and the people with just the right attitude to go with it :boating: :beachball: .

The four of us have been lucky enough lately to be taking a bunch of decadent, "parallel unvierse" trips together :boat: :mmparty: :woohoo: , and this one seems

destined to become a lifelong habit.

We can't wait to join the party. :woohoo: :boating:

We're not as yet a part of a Fab5, but would like to join up with one in the making, arriving maybe late Friday afternoonish, and staying 'til Monday morning. Feel free to check in with either couple (for boat-rellated stuff, it's best to talk to CaptainCraig/BadValues).

Can't wait to see you all!
:blowup2: :boat: :worship: :violin:

#25 kcjc

kcjc

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted October 04 2008 - 12:20 PM

KC (male) and friend Erik will be there for Saturday day, evening and possibly into Sunday morning. Would love to arrange a raft-up with a fun group for the day. We'll be in a 21 foot Donzi cuddy. We'll bring...uh...stuff ;-) Been to a couple of these regattas (Columbus Day) and they are always insane. Mardi Gras on the water.

Been wanting to do a Bellavita for years, but life keeps getting in the way. It's getting to be time before me and my boat get too old.

Reply if interested in a day boater.

Ken

#26 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted October 04 2008 - 05:05 PM

Wow! This party is shaping up to be Ultimately amazing. :animated-doggiestyle: How lucky for the thousands :funmeter2: of other boaters to be nestled up to the :boat: Bellavita boaters. Sadly we are tinkering away :beachball: , trying to get ready for our 7th Annual Halloween party :boating: . For those of you so inclined, the door will be open for you to join the fun here in Chicago on All Hallow's Eve.

Have a great weekend!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#27 funseasun

funseasun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 05 2008 - 12:36 AM

We will be arriving Friday and will have our 22' tender in tow. If anybody wants us to pick them up for a cruise through the party, send me your boat name and we'll stop by and pick you up!

Attached Files

#28 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 05 2008 - 11:38 AM

WoooooHooooo!!!

Columbus Day Regatta Weekend is almost here!!!

We plan to be going to the regatta Thursday afternoon when several of our other friends in our Fab-5 will be going too. We expect to be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key so look for our Fab-5 boats near GPS coordinates N. 25' 28.703 , W. 080' 11.546. We will post our exact GPS coordinates on Thursday after we've anchored, so be sure to set your Fab-5 up near us.

We haven't got the name changed on our boat yet so look for this boat with the name "The NikiTrump" on it. (Yes, we bought it from "THEE Trumps")

Posted Image

We will be flying our Bella Vita burgee flags. You can also recognize us if we're scooting around in a tandem kayak that says "Hobie" on the side and it is a kayak that you peddle with your legs instead of paddle with your arms. We'll have our red poodle puppy with us on the boat and the kayak, so if you see a kayak with a naked blonde sitting in the front with a red puppy, and with Bella Vita Boy sitting in the back, then that's probably us!

We will try to be on VHF radio Channel 72 for a limited time
between 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday. Just ask for Barbie's Bella Vita Boat Club and we'll help you find us.

We look forward to seeing everyone there! It's going to be a GREAT Weekend!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#29 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 05 2008 - 11:55 AM

We will be arriving Friday and will have our 22' tender in tow. If anybody wants us to pick them up for a cruise through the party, send me your boat name and we'll stop by and pick you up!

Hello there Peter,

WOW!!! Now THAT'S what I call a "dingy"!!! What a fabulous inflatable.

Please be sure to come find us at the coordinates shown in our posting above as we'd LOVE to go for a ride with you around the party. We'll be with several fun, naked party people so you'll for sure have a fun group on your boat!

We're so so glad you'll be coming and are excited to see you again. You should anchor your big boat as close to us as you can and we'll for sure have some fun together! Since we have a different boat now, we wanted to talk to you about a new electronics package and stereo system for our new boat shown in our posting above.

We look forward to seeing you.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#30 seacraftguy

seacraftguy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 05 2008 - 04:11 PM

We are looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing our old friends Mike and Brenda. Barbie, can I buy a "Bella Vita burgee flag" from you at the Regatta?

We just added a few pictures, I hope you like....

I plan to meet up with Brenda and Mike and raft up with them. See you all there....

Cat & Noel

#31 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 05 2008 - 04:13 PM

We had originally planned on trailering our boat to homestead, but now we will be motoring on down. We will be in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area Friday morning and :bright_idea: wanted to see if anyone wanted to start the :3D-emonicon167: :rolleyes: partying early and follow with us?
:z-welcome: :z-welcome:

#32 jenna

jenna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 05 2008 - 05:13 PM

[quoteWe are coming in Sat. morning. Where are putting in at Black Point Marina at about 6/7 am. We still need a fab 5. Email us at Capye@comcast.net or call Chris' cell 561-809-3994. We are staying overnight on our 28ft WellCraft and leaving Sun. morning. Still have room on our boat too!

#33 jenna

jenna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 05 2008 - 05:16 PM

Hi All,
We'd love to hear from anyone still working on putting together a group of 5.
We plan on arriving Friday morning and staying until Monday. Wildxxxthing@aol.com. Frank's cell 561 504 4535.
See you at the Regatta.
Frank and Lee

#34 boat_lovers

boat_lovers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 05 2008 - 07:50 PM

Hi everyone
We will be at the Columbus Day Regatta!!! :z-as-if: We have been counting the days down since last year. :z-welcome: Thank goodness we learned about the Barbie parties :z-yourock: at last years regatta, :3D-emonicon029: and we have been able to attend June, July & September. We look forward to the Barbie Parties each month. We will be arriving :boat: with seacraftguy :friendshug: Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon. Looikng foward to meeting up with some old friends :bright_idea: and making new ones. :3D-emonicon167: And of course parting our asses off. :z-welcome: :rolleyes: Mike & Brenda

#35 funseasun

funseasun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 05 2008 - 09:20 PM

Barbie,
Congradulations on the new boat, it looks great!!! Would be happy to help. I'll see you guys on Friday!!
Peter

#36 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 06 2008 - 03:10 PM

Hello,

We will be going out to witness this amazing gathering of boats and from what we understand so many :z-welcome: and who knows what :3D-emonicon167:

This will be our first Columbus Day Regatta and will be going out with SaltyDog1 for the day on Saturday! :z-welcome:

Realize it won't be as easy to maneuver but will try and get to the coordinates that Barbie and Sir Fredrick provide and say hello. :bright_idea:

Look forward to hopefully seeing many of you! :rolleyes:

PARTY ON!!!!!!

B & G

#37 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat

Posted October 06 2008 - 07:15 PM

We'll stop by and say HI. Nice boat Barbie and Fredrick.. This is the time of year that we hang with our neighbors for the weekend. So all you bella vita friends , Do it for us!!!!! :3D-emonicon167:. Can't wait till next months party :bright_idea:. LOL Cindy and Dave

#38 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 06 2008 - 09:56 PM

Hey all,

We plan on being at the fun zone on Friday. I'm expecting to see a bunch of natives in their natural state.... dancing around the lights, exhibiting the strange mating dances, exposing the world to primitive sexual practices...

WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY!!

I expect to pack light... let's face it... not much to wear but a smile.

To all you crazies posting here I bid a hearty ahoy maties... bring me your whipped cream. Body shots are the daily special. I've seen some pretty belly buttons (and stuff) that could use a good scrubbing. And if ya don't participate... well.... it'll be 40 tongue lashings... 50 if yer good.

We'll be staying on Captain Russ's boat arriving on Friday. If we can find a ride back to the Black Point Marina on Sunday that would be great. Will anyone be shoving off form there on Friday?

#39 gmdive

gmdive

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted October 06 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hey everyone,

Maddog's Treat is planning on attending for sure Friday maybe late Thursday. Looking forward as we have not been able to make the summer parties. :bright_idea: :z-welcome: :3D-emonicon167:

Have not made any arrangements for a fab 5 yet. Will see you guys there!!

Greg & Michele

#40 B AND T

B AND T

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 07 2008 - 03:43 PM

:3D-emonicon167: looking forward to come down for our first time, plan on being out friday night and staying till sunday, we cant wait....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users