Photo

October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#41 Badvalues

Badvalues

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted October 07 2008 - 04:03 PM

Hey everyone, we are Karin and Craig from Annapolis, Maryland. This will be our second Columbus Day Regatta with the Bella Vita group and we are looking forward to another magical trip. We will be arriving Thursday afternoon with our friends Michael and Lizzy (L&M4ever) aboard our 39 searay Bad Values and we can't wait to meet old friends and make some new ones!

We look forward to seeing you all very soon!

#42 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 08 2008 - 12:38 PM

Hey all you Bella Boaters.. :3D-emonicon029: We're not sure who is going where, or what time that each of you will be arriving, however we'll have plenty of cold beer, :z-welcome: and margaritta's on tap. We'll also be putting on a big pot of Seafood Chowder on Sunday afternoon.

We'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon around 5pm and we'll be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key so look for our Fab-5 boats near GPS coordinates

N. 25' 28.703 , W. 080' 11.546

So stop by and say hi.. :z-welcome: :3D-emonicon167: :bright_idea:

We never met a stranger that we didn't like.. And this weekend has all the strangers we can handle! We can't wait!!! :rolleyes:

#43 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 08 2008 - 11:37 PM

Ok, we're just about all set and ready to go!

We will be at Elliotte Key from Thursday afternoon through Monday afternoon.

We'll be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key near GPS coordinates:

N. 25' 28.703 , W. 080' 11.546

And we'll be flying these helium balloons from our boat high in the sky, so look for these balloons and follow them down to our Fab-5 of boats.

Posted Image

Look for our Fab-5
1. Our boat is a 39' Meridian Sedan Bridge that says The NikiTrump on it
2. IslandsDuo is a 50' Searay Sundancer
3. Club House is a 48' Searay Sedan Bridge
4. Colleen is a blue & white 36' fish boat with a tuna tower
5. Bad Values is a 39' Searay Sundancer

Be sure to raft up as close to us as you can because we will be having BBQ cooks outs, dances, orgies and great food and drinks all weekend long.

Join us floating on the rafts and swimming & sunning in the day, and cum for the dance parties in the evening and the orgies at night. It's going to be a GREAT weekend of wild, sex, erotic, fun times that you don't want to miss.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#44 goldenrod

goldenrod

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted October 09 2008 - 07:32 AM

We plan on being there. 24' center consol. We are coming from the keys. We would like to raft up. Let us know.

#45 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 09 2008 - 08:25 AM

:3D-emonicon167: :3D-emonicon029: :bright_idea:
Hello Everyone,
We have been looking forward to this event all year. :z-welcome:
The new Bella Vita boat is beautifull and we look forward to hearing all about the trip. :rolleyes:
Our plans have changed a little we will probably be down there late Friday night or early Saturday
It also looks like our "Fab 5" fell apart as well.
Kinda last minute but, does anyone have any room for us?? :friendshug:

We are a 34 Searay
Thanks Zinfull
:z-welcome:

#46 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 08:27 AM

Due to the unbearable peer pressure :z-welcome: , we changed our arrival :bright_idea:
and "We'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon around 5pm" :3D-emonicon167:

#47 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 09 2008 - 08:40 AM

We plan on being there. 24' center consol. We are coming from the keys. We would like to raft up. Let us know.

Let you know???
Hmmmm... I thought we already did let you know...

Well....

You know where we'll be...

You know when we'll be there...

You have our GPS coordinates, (we'll update with EXACT coordinates when we've anchored)...
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=734&view=findpost&p=3812

You know complete details about this regatta...
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=734&view=findpost&p=2816

You know what our boat looks like & have seen photos...
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=734&view=findpost&p=3789

You know what the Bella Vita Boat Club flag looks like that our group will be flying... Posted Image Posted Image

You know what the Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts look like that we'll be wearing...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

You know what the names of all the boats in our Fab-5 are...
You've seen a photo fo the big balloons we'll be flying high in the sky from our boat...
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=734&view=findpost&p=3829

You know the Parties & Orgies we have planned...

And on top of all of that,
we've given you an entire forum to post and read other postings from people looking for others to raft up with.

I don't know how much more we can do than that, or what it is exactly we're supposed to "let you know".

Anyone that doesn't yet have their Fab-5 set up, or if you if you are an orphan and have nobody to raft up with, just follow the string down from the high-flying balloons to our Fab-5 and then drop anchor near us. Then when other orphans show up, we'll send them to your group and before you know it, you'll have your own Fab-5 raft up!

And we invite everyone from all groups to come visit our Fab-5 for all the wild party action! So dingy over, raft over, swim over, or get dropped off, but be sure to cum visit for the wildest & sexiest party on the seven seas!!!
:3D-emonicon167:
It's going to be a wild and crazy party baby and we are getting there early to get anchored right in the middle of all the wild and fun party action. So cum join the party!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#48 goldenrod

goldenrod

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 09 2008 - 09:20 AM

My girlfriend and I would like to attend. 24' center consol coming from Islamorada. 6'2" 180 lbs and she's 5'7" 120 lbs.

We're a lot of fun and would like to join you.

#49 ferny1usmc

ferny1usmc

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 09 2008 - 10:56 AM

BARBIE!!!!!!! Guess what, my 26 Macgregor Sail boat will be there!!! Marine Corps Flag Flying high... we will be spending the entire weekend there. What a great weekend which is about to unfold. Ill have to be an Orphan cuz I don't exacty know what time I will show up, hopefully if all goes as plan, I will be there late tonight or early friday!!! See u then

#50 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 09 2008 - 04:29 PM

Hey Folks,

Small change in plans. :z-welcome: Seems like we are coming in our faithful inflatable and alone. We'll be looking for the balloons on Barbie and Sir Fredrick's new vessel. We are Saturday Day Trippers!

This hurts to say but we will try and pretend to be a dinghy/tender until the law tells us to move. :bright_idea:

Not quite large enough to be a fabulous five...ten...twenty... yet! Working on it! Need a huge grant!

If its to crowded, we will at least wave as we pass by...! Smile for the camera!!!!!! :3D-emonicon167:

See everyone there!

B & G

#51 seflfuncpl

seflfuncpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nude boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap, will show off in public
  • I Live In::hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::23' Polar w/ small cabin
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Haver boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 10 2008 - 06:51 AM

Hello everyone, this will be our 1st regatta. Have heard about it before but have never been able to attend until now. We will be in sometime friday afternoon. Boat is a blue and white polar. Since we are new to this don't have a fab 5. Hoping to meet new friends and have a good time this weekend.

Thanks

Mike and Bonnie

#52 hotcouple5240

hotcouple5240

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 07:09 AM

Hello everyone, we have been to only one of Barbi's parties but had a blast.
we are heading to find our fab 5 this afternoon cant wait to see everyone again
cuming on our 35 go fast "naughty" staying til we run out of beer and friends to drink it with
see you there,
chris and laura with friends in tow

#53 Miamicouple4u

Miamicouple4u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 10 2008 - 08:46 AM

Hello fellow boaters, :bright_idea: drunkards :3D-emonicon029: and degenerates :z-welcome: We shall be attending also and will look for the balloons and flying flags. We will be onboard our 30'Pursuit named "Temptation", I will have a few yellow balloons on the antenna and plenty of Jello shots for the girls. Come by and have a drink with us and smile for the camera. :3D-emonicon167:

:z-welcome: Lorna/Armando :rolleyes:

Attached Files

#54 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 10:06 AM

Welcome new couples Miamicouple4u, hotcouple5240, seflfuncpl. We have a Fab-5 for all of you so keep reading!!!

We arrived at Elliotte Key last night with a few other member of our Fab-5 and it was a beautiful night for a BBQ.

Our EXACT Location GPS Coordinates are:

N 25' 28.750
W 80' 11.668

If you don't have a GPS then just look for the boat dock on the island and go straight west from there and we are immediately West of the white floating bouys that say "No Wake Zone". Just look for our flying balloons.

To everyone still looking for a Fab-5, several couple have emailed us looking for people to join their Fab-5, or looking to join someone else's Fab-5. So just find our group and turn on channel 72 on your VHF radio and ask for anyone looking for someone to join them in the group Barbie's Bella Vita Boat Club. If you don't find anyone on the radio, then just anchor next to us and let us know, and we'll send people to you as they contact us.

But we've got tons of people coming so you for sure won't be alone! LOL

Also, Jungle vines, you are more than welcome to tie up as our tender for the weekend.

The weather is spectacular and we can already tell that it's going to be a fabulous weekend!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#55 goldenrod

goldenrod

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 10:27 AM

We will be up from the Keys Friday late afternoon or Saturday morning. We are a 24' center consol Angler, white hull and engine with black bimini top. I'm 6'2" 182 lbs and my girlfriend is 5'7" 120 lbs. We are looking for a raft up and a fun weekend.

:3D-emonicon167: :3D-emonicon029: :bright_idea:
Hello Everyone,
We have been looking forward to this event all year. :z-welcome:
The new Bella Vita boat is beautifull and we look forward to hearing all about the trip. :rolleyes:
Our plans have changed a little we will probably be down there late Friday night or early Saturday
It also looks like our "Fab 5" fell apart as well.
Kinda last minute but, does anyone have any room for us?? :friendshug:

We are a 34 Searay
Thanks Zinfull
:z-welcome:

#56 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 10 2008 - 11:17 AM

Thank you Barbie and Fredrick! We'll look for the BellaVita balloons! :3D-emonicon167:

Planning on leaving the Black Point Marina about 7 am to avoid the rush! G might be sleeping. She's so much not a morning person! Promise not to wake anyone up until we see people moving around.

Let's Party On!

B & G

#57 Miamicouple4u

Miamicouple4u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 12:02 PM

Thank you Barbie and Fredrick! We'll look for the BellaVita balloons! :z-welcome:

Planning on leaving the Black Point Marina about 7 am to avoid the rush! G might be sleeping. She's so much not a morning person! Promise not to wake anyone up until we see people moving around.

Let's Party On!

B & G

Will trade Jello Shots and gratuitus sex :3D-emonicon167: for rides in the inflatable :bright_idea:

Armando/Lorna

#58 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 10 2008 - 03:48 PM

The A/C on the boat stopped working yesterday. We are trying to fix it. If we can't get it to work, we may come tomorrow for the day.

#59 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted October 10 2008 - 08:07 PM

We'll look for you and finally get to meet!

Will trade Jello Shots and gratuitus sex :3D-emonicon167: for rides in the inflatable :bright_idea:

Armando/Lorna

#60 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted October 11 2008 - 08:37 AM

We are surrounded by 5 different Fab-5 groups having a fabulous time!

If you don't have a Fab-5 yet, NO PROBLEM!!! Just come out to the party, find us and join other groups that are already forming this morning.

It's beautiful weather out with clear blue skies, calm seas and a gentle breeze.

We'll see you here!!! :3D-emonicon167:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users