Photo

October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 12:40 PM

PLEASE Read This Before Posting
October 10th-13th HUGE 4-Day Regatta!
Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!

Please confirm your attendance here for the October Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED Regatta at Elliott Key, by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

Please Note... This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason, we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta. Then each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the other Fab-5 groups from Bella Vita.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for all the people offering rides on this website.

We will be west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key. Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the worlds' largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Friday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the October 6th Holiday Weekend Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 20 2008 - 03:11 PM

We definately can't wait for this party. We've never been but have heard so many great stories about it. We have not set up our 5 boat island yet, so let us know.
We plan to arrive friday afternoon and will have to leave later Sunday. Work becons on Monday. LOL

Let us know who wants to raft up.

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#3 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted September 07 2008 - 04:50 PM

We would like to go also, arriving Friday and leaving on Monday. We have never been there but heard a lot about it. Let's party.... :animated-doggiestyle:

Colleen and Pat

#4 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted September 15 2008 - 09:36 AM

IT'S COLUBUS DAY AGAIN... !!!

We'll be arriving on Thursday night.. :boating: We have also not set up our Fab-5 :boating: yet, but we're hoping to get that worked our soon..

We'd like to save some extra space for that new shiney express cruiser of Frederick and Barbie's.. :beachball:

Also Capt Russ :animated-doggiestyle: mentioned something about rafting up. We will be in the center (2 on each side of us) of whatever group we have, so if you're looking to have IslandsDuo sandwiched in between you, :funmeter2: here's your chance!

This is our last outing for a while , as we're traveling quite a bit in Novemebr and December. So let's make this one count! :blowup2:

Brian and Karen :boat:

#5 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 15 2008 - 02:04 PM

Hello to all of you beautiful people!!!!

Mark and I are looking for accommodations for the big regatta we have been for the last two years the first year we were on License to Chill and the second year we were the guest of Capt Bob both times it was a blast although we look forward to this one every year i can not say it is better than the Bella Vita Regattas because it is not just bigger.
If invited you can count on being well taken care of as this is my specialty and with that being said we will definitely share the cost of expenses.

We are flexible with our schedule

Help we do not want to miss this one!!!

Love to you all!

Sandy and Mark

#6 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 15 2008 - 09:17 PM

First of all sorry for no photo, we tried real hard to upload to our profile but it kept giving us an error.

Anyhow, this will be Dee's first Columbus Day Regatta, but Shawn's fourth. We are looking at arriving Friday evening and likely leaving Sunday afternoon, but maybe Monday morning.

This is our first time with this club and very much look forward to having a hell of a time and making friends.

We are looking for a Fab-5 to hook up with!

#7 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted September 16 2008 - 02:13 PM

We also decided to go on Thursday :animated-doggiestyle:
Colleen and Pat

#8 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted September 16 2008 - 03:25 PM

This is advertised as the biggest party on land or sea; wouldn't miss it for the world. We plan on getting there sometime on Friday. We can't wait to see you all again. Karen hope to fulfill a promise to you :animated-doggiestyle: real soon...

Stu and Glenda

#9 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 17 2008 - 05:39 AM

Maybe.. then again, you might have let that chance "just slip away"

:funmeter2:

[quote name='bnaked4' date='Sep 16 2008, 04:25 PM' post='3774']
"Karen hope to fulfill a promise to you :animated-doggiestyle: real soon..."
[quote]

#10 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 17 2008 - 07:57 AM

"so if you're looking to have IslandsDuo sandwiched in between you, :beachball: here's your chance!"

A Kiki and Brian sandwich??? I cant believe it. :boating:
We will also be arriving Thurs night till Monday Cant wait to see everybody,
Count us in for a fab 5 on Zinfull. :boat:
This should be a great party and will be our 1 yr anniv in Florida. We moved to town just in time for last years regatta. (ah the memories)
We look forward to seeing the BellaVita boat weve heard so much about. :boating:
Sorry we couldnt make the trip. I hope all is going well. :animated-doggiestyle:
Barbi and Fredrick, please call if you have any more questions
OR just to tell us of your adventures. :funmeter2:
Thats all for now.
Kisses, Zinfull

#11 challotehead

challotehead

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:eating partying paddleboarding sex no tan lines
  • Lifestyle Status:swingers nudists etc...
  • I Live In::s fl
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:you will not be dissappointed to have us on your boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 17 2008 - 09:08 PM

Hey there, heard real good things about these awesome parties and are really looking forward to our first one.

We dont have a boat so are looking to hitch a ride. :funmeter2: So anyone with room on their boat that would like a sexy fun easy going cpl that knows how to show their appreciation for being taken along please let us know. :beachball:

We will also be celbrating my guys 40th so you get cake and get to eat it too :animated-doggiestyle:
Both us are experienced boaters so just wont be eye candy on deck.

We are a little flexible on times and with short notice can pack quite the picnic basket, that would make Yogi proud.

Hope to hear from you and secure our ride soon.

Tania & Jon

#12 wpbdiver

wpbdiver

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 18 2008 - 11:19 AM

Hello to all I have met, and those I have not,

It is looking promising for me to attend the Regatta, with a new friend. This young lady floats my boat for sure.

Here is what i am thinking, but not sure if it will work, input from experienced attendee's welcome.

If I raft outboard in a five some, will I be allowed to navigate in and out using my boat as a kind of shuttle? Sober and twin screws makes my boat a "potent" shuttle.

Just wondering.

I am contacting Russ to see what his plans are, I met Don and Julie, and probably feel I know them the best of the bunch.

Again, input welcomed !!

Here is my guest, she is fun, sexy as hell, and a team player.

Attached File  cid_17mask.JPG   38.44KB   57 downloads

We look forward to a sunny, nakid, great weekend.

#13 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.

Posted September 18 2008 - 07:15 PM

Hello to all I have met, and those I have not,

It is looking promising for me to attend the Regatta, with a new friend. This young lady floats my boat for sure.

Here is what i am thinking, but not sure if it will work, input from experienced attendee's welcome.

If I raft outboard in a five some, will I be allowed to navigate in and out using my boat as a kind of shuttle? Sober and twin screws makes my boat a "potent" shuttle.

Just wondering.

I am contacting Russ to see what his plans are, I met Don and Julie, and probably feel I know them the best of the bunch.

Again, input welcomed !!

Here is my guest, she is fun, sexy as hell, and a team player.

Attached File  cid_17mask.JPG   38.44KB   57 downloads

We look forward to a sunny, nakid, great weekend.

I think that is a great idea. This will be my fifth CD regatta and if you have never been before, words can not describe the amount of people, boats. IT IS JUST INSANE! Having a smaller boat rafted up on the end that can shuttle people around is awesome.

#14 captainruss

captainruss

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted September 19 2008 - 09:53 PM

AHOY MATE!

Captain Russ will be attending :boat: - you have to show respect to the Spanish Brethrens who sailed these parts in the past - right? :worship: Hell I don't know, - it sounded good.
We the crew of the "Club House" known as the play boy mansion on water, the place where we rock the waters - will again attempt to have the most couples playing :boat: :animated-doggiestyle: :beachball: :funmeter2: simultaneously at one time thus showing the Spanish Gods our sexy and fun peoples of south beach. This is the place - make no doubt about it!
If your not into beautiful bodies :blowup2: , sun :boating: , fun, :boating: food, :mmparty: , music, drinks then I'm sure there is another raft up around the corner or maybe there's a local bingo or bridge game somewhere.

If anyone needs a ride, a place to crash or hang out let me know. I have limited space and promised a few already. I need photos submitted with your request preferable full body shot and up close pic of face without shades. I maybe looking for 1,2,or 3 sexy playful girls - volunteers to sacrifice to the gods - if ya know what I mean.

Barbi - bring survival kits - mine was lost at sea or - no it was taken by several mermaids!

#15 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 22 2008 - 04:17 PM

WooooooHooooooo!!!

We've just about got our Fab-5 put together and we're so excited for this regatta to really break in our new boat!

We're slowly working our way home to Miami from New Jersey with our new boat.

To those that have been asking us about our trip, here is a link to a little posting we made about it for anyone that's interested:

http://www.bellavita...n...post&p=3788

And here is a photo of our boat that we took last night at the Charleston SC marina.
Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#16 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted September 23 2008 - 05:30 PM

Ok.. This party is shaping up..

If you're planning to tie up to us, drop us a note just so we have it worked out in advance.

:animated-doggiestyle:

#17 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)

Posted September 24 2008 - 10:37 AM

Hi all,
We plan on arriving at the Bella Vita raft up area sometime late Friday morning and will stay until Monday.
At this moment new canvass is being installed by the shop that did Zinful's. Our's will be almost identical. Shade all the way to the stern :boating:. Thanks Bill and Gia for the referral. :boat:
We look forward to spending a long, naked, naughty :animated-doggiestyle: weekend with our Bella Vita friends. :beachball:
See you at the Regatta! :funmeter2:
Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"

#18 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted September 26 2008 - 11:38 AM

WOW!!!! IT SEEMS THAT A HUGE PARTY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. WE CAN SMELL IN THE AIR.WELL WE MUST SAY THAT SEEING ALL THESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE GETTING EXITED ABOUT THE GREAT COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA, IT BRINGS OUT THE REAL MEANING OF THE HOLIDAY. WE MUST BE THANKFUL FOR THE DISCOVERING OF THIS GREAT PARADISE AND ESPECIALLY TEMPTATION ISLAND BABY. BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR COLUMBUS, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THESE WONDERFUL AND FAMOUSLY BARBI'S NAKED REGATTAS AT TEMPTATION ISLAND. BUT WHAT AM I SAYING, I AM SURE THAT BARBIE AND FREDERICK WOULD HAVE WORKED THAT OUT, BY SAILING THEMSELVES IN SEARCH FOR THAT PERFECT SPOT FOR THE EVER GREAT, AWESOME AND NAKED REGATTAS.
WELL THAT COULD BE THE MATTER, FOR WHAT WE KNOW. BUT WE ARE SURE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO DISCOVERED THE WONDERFUL TEMPTATION ISLAND. SO YES WE HAVE THE ONE DAY TO CELEBRATE COLUMBUS DAY, BUT NOTHING BEATS THE MONTHLY CELEBRATION OF BARBI'S DAY NAKED REGATTAS'
GLORIA AND I WOULD ARE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS FOR THIS WONDERFUL CELEBRATION. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U GUYS. HOWEVER , WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF ACCOMMODATIONS. WE ARE FLEXIBLE FOR THE DATES, IT COULD BE THURSDAY EVE. OR FRIDAY MORNING AND WE WILL ACCOMMODATE OURSELVES ANYWHERE. OF COURSE WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO PARTICIPATE WITH ANY RELATED EXPENSES.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM U.
FRACISCO & GLORIA

#19 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted September 28 2008 - 11:27 AM

We'll be there on Saturday, heading down from Dania just for the day.

#20 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)

Posted September 29 2008 - 04:46 PM

Hi All,
We'd love to hear from anyone still working on putting together a group of 5.
We plan on arriving Friday morning and staying until Monday. Wildxxxthing@aol.com. Frank's cell 561 504 4535.
See you at the Regatta.
Frank and Lee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users