Photo

May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#61 Touch of Magic

Touch of Magic

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 02 2007 - 04:11 AM

I had planned to attend this weekend but I have to attend to some personal matters that I to attend to.Hope all have tremious time and I look foward to futher Regatta's :z-why-me: :lol:

#62 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted May 02 2007 - 06:24 AM

HEY PARTY PEOPLE,

This will be the second Regatta we are attending and OH WHAT FUN IT WILL BE.... we are so looking forward to seeing old acquaintances and definately meeting new ones....but BOO HOO we have a dilemna, we only have a day boat...but we so want to stay over night....we are in need for some FUN, HAPPY, ADVENTROUS COUPLE to offer us a cabin...we could sleep on the floor, on the couch, on the table, in the bathroom, on top of you....etc etc well u get the hint......anyway, we would really appreciate....WE ARE DEFINATELY PARTY PEOPLE AND ENJOY HAVING FUN... HMMM IAM SURE WE PROBABLY WOULD BE ABLE TO THINK OF SOMEWAY OF REPAYING YOU.......(LOL)
Bryan and Bernadette

#63 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 02 2007 - 08:16 AM

#64 mrinvestor2u

mrinvestor2u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Nudist. Voyeur.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist.
  • I Live In::Miami Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate the following
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 02 2007 - 09:26 AM

'There goes that man again' :z-why-me: April Regatta? Off the chain! My boat sponsors, Jim&Mick, can't make this time around. I'm looking for a boat on Saturday.

:lol: I bring much fun to the party. I became the 'Fluffer of another sort' at the April Regatta. I take my work very seriously :D and I enjoy every minute. I am the third wheel and the ladies love it :doh:

I'll be bringing ice and snacks......Last time around there was a super crowd. What an incredible group of classy people. Drop me a line if you have room on your Love Boat. JD is waiting:>
Do it for Nike

#65 bjborntoplay

bjborntoplay

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 02 2007 - 09:50 AM

hi,

We have been in the lifestyle for quite some time now, we are also nudist, we travel alot and go to nudist camps around the country, love being naked and we meet alot of new and exciting people on our travels. We love to party, try to have house parties when we are in town, our member name is BJborntoplay on sdc. We just got a new boat a 25" seafox and have been reading about the regotta and would love to attend, as we said we just got into town and hope its not to late to show up this weekend.

Thanks, BJborntoplay

jean bob

#66 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted May 02 2007 - 12:56 PM

Attached File  x4.jpg   204.7KB   15 downloadsAttached File  Sunshine.jpg   49.87KB   14 downloadsAttached File  Fun_in_the_sun.jpg   32.1KB   16 downloadsun.jpg]Attached File  mermaid_boca_chica.jpg   11.12KB   20 downloads

Arrrrrr it brings great treasure to the Captain's fingertips to request permission to attend the May naked swingers regatta from Friday till Sunday. Captain Bob and his crew of merry wenches (Captain Carmen & Miami Cammi) who are friends, lovers & explorers we like to swing, bada bing 3 years at dee dee' hide a way. we are posted on swingtown.com site under Captain Bob We play on our boat every weekend and your regatta's sounds just what the sex docter ordered. This is a way to make new boating friends to hook up on weekends. We love to join in on the fun and I'm sure we"ll be invited back again & again... you can also check out our boat site with lots of pictures and info on the Miami Mermaid 40' trawler sundeck with lots of deck space to party on. So your all welcome aboard & stop by and say aloha. There has to be fun & pleasure to get at the Captain's treasure.

Hearty Ha Ha

#67 nprcpl4u

nprcpl4u

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin

Posted May 02 2007 - 04:34 PM

:lol: Hi we are Bob & Cheryl ,from the Dale & Peggy Binimi trip,we are newbies to the Regatta but looking forward to having a great time.Can,t wait to party with all of you from the other coast,see ya in 2 days :z-why-me:

Attached Files

#68 jjwhaler

jjwhaler

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 02 2007 - 04:36 PM

Hi All,
We have missed attending the Regattas in a big way for the past 6 months since we had sold our boat. We have a new boat and we are ready to have a awesome time, like we have had so many times in the past Regattas. Our new boat needs to be broken in a big way :z-why-me:

Well, we look forward to seeing our old friends and meeting new ones.

C-ya soon,

Johnathan & Maria

Thanks we could use the help and loook foward to meeting

#69 funseasun

funseasun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 02 2007 - 11:38 PM

Attended on of the first Regatta's and had a great time, Looks like the party is even bigger and better. If I can get my schedule straightened out I'll stop by to say hi and Make sure that stereo is still thumpin! :z-why-me:

#70 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted May 03 2007 - 07:22 AM

Happy Cinco de Mayo! :tiphat: I've read the postings for last month's raft-up. I must be masochistic, it just makes me miss you that much more. :3D-emonicon196: Promise we will make it to a few this year. Unfortunately, we can't make this month's, either. If it weren't for Edun Lake, we wouldn't be getting naked in the sunshine at all! It's ALWAYS better on a boat! :3D-emonicon191: Wishing all of you a wonderful time. Have a margarita and wonder what the "poor" folks (like us!) are doing. And, as always, flash someone for me! :3D-emonicon031:

Kisses,

:3D-emonicon025:
Iris and John

#71 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 03 2007 - 06:19 PM

Hi sexy friends. Looking for a Saturday morning shuttle run to the raft up Sat morning from Haulover, and a return ride either Sat eve or Sun morn. :z-why-me: Most likely preferably Sun morn. Need a shuttle ride for myself and Jasonand. Looking forward to seeing old and new friends, oh, and of course :lol:

Maybelline

#72 Heide

Heide

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 03 2007 - 07:55 PM

Hi! Can finally make one. I am really looking forward to going although I'm still not sure which days yet. Trying to re-work my work schedule to get the most time to spend at the party. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Hugs,
Heide

#73 michrisna

michrisna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Interests:Meeting sexy people, boating, hanging out at Haulover Beach, Clubs, House parties! .....
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, soft swingers, maybe more
  • I Live In::Boca Raton, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::26ft Cuddy Cabin
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 03 2007 - 09:56 PM

Hell yeah we will be there! We have heard about these parties and can't
wait to have some naked fun in the sun with some other couples! We
have a 23 ft powerboat with a "fun but cozy" little cabin. Let's share some
drinks and create some amazing sexy memories!

#74 malolo

malolo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 12:19 AM

Aloha Bella Vita Boat Club,

I have just moved to Miami and have recently heard of your Boat Club from a cruising pal of mine the infamous "Captain Bob". I have a 43 foot Pearson Trawler "Malolo" and a 16' Wahoo "Malolo too" as my tender. As I am single sailor, I realize my dashing good looks and charming attitude "please disregard the photo, bad hair day" will not entirely suffice for an invitation so I would like to offer my boats v-berth, sundeck, cocktails and ferrying services of my tender to the group along with any other services required :z-why-me: . I have read up on your site extensively and am very impressed with your club. I would love to attend the May regatta.

Mahalo,
Captain Koi

P.S.
I apologize for the tardiness of my request, I only found out about the regatta yesterday

Attached Files

#75 luvthoselips

luvthoselips

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 09:09 AM

Hi Barbie & Sir Frederick,
Michelle, myself and the Seatrek miss all the fun had at the greatest boating parties in South Florida, It was a long and busy winter and we are so looking forward to joining you again. No kids this weekend but the Air & Sea Show is in town and once again it looks like we have to make a living. We were booked for Sunday however just got a cancellation so we might be free to attend . As usuall your parties appear to be getting bigger nd bigger and more fun than ever. If we don't get a call for a charter by early AM on Saturday we would love to head down to Miami. I almost wish we dont as we need to GET OUT OF TOWN . We can't totally commit until tomorrow if thats ok with you but I want to hang My BELLA VITA FLAG :z-why-me: If we can't make it for this one we will see you in June !!!!!! In any event we look forward to seeing all of you again

Love and Kisses

Capt Ed

#76 MissK

MissK

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 09:53 AM

Greetings!!

This will be the 4th time I've been to one of the regattas...what a great time! Fun, respectful people...from all over! A great event to see old friends and to make new ones!

...really looking forward to feeling the sun on my petite body and enjoying the company of other naked sun lovers!

#77 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 04 2007 - 10:13 AM

We Are Leaving Very Soon On Our Boat For The Regatta. :z-why-me:
This weekend really looks like it's going to be a great time with lots of fun boaters and several new first timers, and LOTS of BIG BOATS coming to join in on all the fun and games!

Several of us will be there Friday night
and we invite you to join us Friday night too, but please arrive before dark!!!

It Looks Like This Is The Final List Of All The Boats Bringing Naked Party People That YOU Will Be Partying NAKED With All Weekend!
  • 2ToTango
  • Barbie
  • BellaVitaBoy
  • Big Bouys
  • BJBornToPlay
  • Boca Couple
  • BrowardCpl
  • BuildOnDreams
  • Captain Bob
  • Captain Richy
  • Dale & Peggy
  • DoctorsOrders - Hot couple needs a shuttle ride Saturday
  • morning.
  • Doo2Mee
  • Double A - Nice guy, needs a shuttle ride Saturday morning
  • Elputo000 - Hot couple needs a shuttle ride and a cabin
  • Esmeralda
  • Explorer
  • FunDiver
  • FunMiamiCpl
  • FunSeaSun
  • Golani
  • Heide
  • HotForce
  • IslandsDuo
  • JasonAnd (Pending posting)
  • JJWhaler
  • Little Mermaid- Hot single lady needs a cabin
  • LuvThoseLips
  • Malolo
  • MarlyDave
  • Maybelline
  • Mayisop1
  • MiamiPaul
  • Michrisna
  • MilfSquirtr
  • Missk
  • MrInvestor2U
  • NPRCpl4U
  • RPBCpl
  • Seacure69
  • SexeeCpl
  • SFLBlondeDiver
  • SunNFunFL2
  • TouchItTender
  • WildThingxxx - (Pending, fixing their lame posting

All the confirmed people listed here, have already been emailed complete details with the exact location, map & GPS coordinates so.
  • Be sure to download your liability waiver and bring it with you to get your wristband.
  • Be sure to call me on your VHF radio on channel 72 and ask for the Barbie Party.
  • Be sure to check the "last minute" page before you leave the dock for any last minute information available.
  • Be sure, ladies, to bring your sexiest lingerie for the lingerie party Saturday night.
  • If you can, please bring a DuraFlame log or two to make the bonfires on Friday & Saturday nights.
The weather is predicted to be PERFECT with totally flat seas, calm winds, sunny skies and there is ONLY a 10% - 20% chance of rain, but remember.... if it rains... then that is when all the naked bodies go into the cabins of the big yachts and the fun REALLY begins!!!
I got my sexy lingerie outfit ready for the dance Saturday night... Do YOU Have YOURS!!!
Attached File  sexypartyclub0103507.jpg   58.39KB   47 downloads Attached File  sexypartyclub0103508b.jpg   33.54KB   39 downloads
Attached File  barbiescamera0407_100.jpg   48.07KB   68 downloads
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#78 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 10:23 AM

Hi sexy friends. Looking for a Saturday morning shuttle run to the raft up Sat morning from Haulover, and a return ride either Sat eve or Sun morn. :funmeter2: Most likely preferably Sun morn. Need a shuttle ride for myself and Jasonand. Looking forward to seeing old and new friends, oh, and of course :2love_sex:

Maybelline

Update 5/4 11:15am
Barbie and Fredrick's TOTALLY NAKED (well, only if you wanna be, but eventually u will be!) regattas have always been a monthly event I look forward to. I've made some genuine lifelong friends during these awesome parties, and continue to meet and make more with each month. Now that I've relocated back to the east coast (what the hell was I thinkin moving so far away??) I hope to not miss another one ever again!

So far, I believe we have accomodations for Sat., still working on the ride out from Haulover... If you see us show up in life rings someone please throw us a line!! :z-LolLolLolLol:

Kisses
Maybelline

#79 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 04 2007 - 10:43 AM

JasonandMaybelline here hoping that plans will coordinate Saturday morning from Haulover so we can be a part of the GREATEST NAKED PARTY on the water. Barbie and Fredrick really know how to put an event together and make sure everyone feels welcome and safe. I've only had the opportunity to attend once before, but have been eager to return. Will be sure to bring plenty of goodies for all to share and play with. We have accomodations for Saturday at the island, but still working on locating a shuttle from haulover sat in am. Looking forward to partying naked with friends.

Jasonand

(Also posted in "looking for a ride section")

Hello Everyone. Maybelline and I are looking for a shuttle ride to the regatta Sat Morn. We can leave on Saturday night or Sunday morn depending on the Bella Vita shuttle Service. If we spend the night, a warm bilge, sundeck, even your swim platform will be needed to rest the eyes.

My preference would be a kingsize bed with about 20 of my favorite friends, so we will take what we can get. See you this weekend.

JasonandMaybelline
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#80 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted May 04 2007 - 11:33 AM

Jason and Maybelline:

Bryan will be calling you soon.....We can coordinate getting you guys to the regatta tomorrow Saturday morning. Please plan on getting there between 10 and 11 am. We plan on spending Saturday overnight there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users