Photo

May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#41 Big Bouys

Big Bouys

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted April 27 2007 - 07:44 AM

We have been in the lifestyle for eleven years. Does time fly when you are having a good time. Our experience includes clubs and resorts all over the world. Cap D'adge in France. Six to Nine in Barcelona. Fun 4 Two in Holland. Acamthmus in Belgium. Check Mates in New York. Freedom Acres in California. Trap in Fort Lauderdale. Desire in Cancun. Hedo II, Hedo III, and Grand Lido Broco in Jamacia..... And of course..... Barbie and Ken's Naked Swinger's Regattas in South Florida.

We started out in the lifestyle because of the sex. We are amazed by the wonderful friendships. The Regattas give us the opportunity to experience both. We love the clubs. However, with the volume of the music and the short time that is spent, it is difficult to connect with new friends. The Regattas provide the time and environment to have the wild times as well as the friendship times. Time to hang your feet in the water and have the most amazing conversations with like minded people.

Most of us keep our lifestyle a secret from the straight world. They just don't understand. The Regattas provides the environment to be ourselves. We are grateful to Barbi and Ken for all that they do to make these events possible.

We have a 37 foot performance cruiser and will be attending on Saturday thru Sunday. :funmeter2:

#42 Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted April 27 2007 - 02:10 PM

Hi everyone we are a fun and outgoing couple we have been in this life style for a few years, we enjoy it very much we usually go out to swinger clubs we have never been to a party like this one. We are looking forward to it..... our boat is very nice
and has a spacious cabin. were all the fun u want can happen....hahaha :2tits:

hope to see u guy
thank u.........................

#43 Explorer

Explorer

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 27 2007 - 02:59 PM

I will be hosting a dance party at the regatta for May 5th and I will have my 47' Hi-Star Seahorse, twin diesel yacht.

please feel free to drop by and say hi because i would like to meet you all.

Lester, The Explorer

Attached Files

#44 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2007 - 04:18 PM

I will be hosting a dance party at the regatta for May 5th and I will have my 47' Hi-Star Seahorse, twin diesel yacht.

please feel free to drop by and say hi because i would like to meet you all.

Lester, The Explorer

Thank you Lester!!!! Such a sweet, gracious, class act of a man!

Our boat broke down and Lester has extended an invitation to stay on his beautiful yacht!

A dance party, a beautiful boat… Teriyaki steaks…. what a mix! This is sure to be another GREAT regatta!!!

Thank you again Lester!!

Everyday I think about how lucky we are to be a part of this Bella Vita family…. Such amazing people and friendships… see you all at the regatta!

Love to you all
Sandy and Mark

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2007 - 05:34 PM

WOW!!!

It's been less than two weeks since the last regatta, and there are already three pages of confirmation postings for everyone coming to the next regatta. And it's sure a good thing, because the next regatta is only one week from today!

We thought this might not be as big as our normal regattas are because it's the same weekend as the music Sun Fest in Palm Beach, and the Air & Sea show in Fort Lauderdale, and it's also Cinco de Mayo. But from the postings I see here, it looks like there isn't a party anywhere that will keep people from coming to these regattas.

And with all the new big yachts coming and some single girls posting that are looking for cabins to stay on for the weekend, I can already tell that this is going to be a wild and crazy weekend for sure.

Go back through the pages and read all the postings and you'll see what I mean! HUGE Luxury yachts... Good looking couples, Nice looking Single Girls.... and Good looking Single Guys with nice boats looking for couples and single girls to join them on their boat!

And Explorer is hosting the Sexy Ladies Lingerie Dance Party on his yacht on Saturday night so ladies don't forget to bring your sexiest lingerie for the Saturday Night dance party! I know I'll be wearing my sexiest outfit!

Also, last month 12 boats joined us Friday night to start the party early, (before 20 more boats joined us Saturday morning) and we're doing it again! So come on out and make it a two night party and join us Friday night too. Explorer will be rafted up right next to us so we'll be getting the party started early. There are several big party yachts joining us so if you'd like to be right smack dab in the middle of the raft up, then post here that you want to come join us Friday night so we can all start our naked party early! Just be sure to arrive before dark... Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!

Don't forget, it you're looking for a ride, or want to make some new friends by offering someone a ride, then go to the "Find A Ride or Need A Ride" section and post it there. There are lots of new friends just waiting to party naked with you!!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#46 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted April 27 2007 - 07:51 PM

Ok its a week away and we can barely stand it. We are going down to jupiter on wendsday annd then on down the rest of the way on friday morning. We were thinking about a club on Friday night but it looks like the party is on the boats. The only problem we have is we don't know where we are going since this is our first regatta. Will we be able to get you on the radio from Haulover? Let us know or maybe we can meet up with someone on there way out. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Jeff and Terri

#47 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 28 2007 - 08:01 AM

Ok its a week away and we can barely stand it. We are going down to jupiter on wendsday annd then on down the rest of the way on friday morning. We were thinking about a club on Friday night but it looks like the party is on the boats. The only problem we have is we don't know where we are going since this is our first regatta. Will we be able to get you on the radio from Haulover? Let us know or maybe we can meet up with someone on there way out. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Jeff and Terri

Hi Jeff and Teri,
Yes you can radio us from Haulover and I am sure you could meet up with us on our way out what time Friday can you be ready to launch?
Sandy and Mark

#48 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 28 2007 - 08:34 AM

We were thinking about a club on Friday night but it looks like the party is on the boats. The only problem we have is we don't know where we are going since this is our first regatta. Will we be able to get you on the radio from Haulover? Let us know or maybe we can meet up with someone on there way out. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Jeff and Terri

Hello Jeff & Terri,
We all look forward to meeting you and parying with you naked :clap: all weekend too! :nono2:

We will send all boat captains specific instructions, with a detailed map and GPS coordinates for our exact regatta location a couple days before the regatta. (The reason we wait is for your safety and security to prevent any unwanted guests or party-crashers :z-omg: ).

I see from your postings and your profile that you're coming down from Orlando in a day boat with no sleeping facilities and you "WERE" thinking of going to a swing club Friday night, but are now coming to the regatta on Friday instead...... SMART MOVE!!! :funmeter2: :P

If you begin contacting people in the forums now, you will most likely find someone with cabin space on their boat, and if not online, then it's usually not a problem to find it when you're at the party. You can ALWAYS find a sunpad or flybridge to sleep on under someone's bimini top if you enjoy sleeping out under the stars. And with the beautiful dry weather we've been having, that might even be the best place to sleep!

So use these forums to start making friends :2limp: before the party by sending a message or posting to someone with a boat. It's fun and it's easy.

We look forward to seeing you Friday night! And Terri, don't forget to bring something sexy for the Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party!!! :bow:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#49 MAYISOP1

MAYISOP1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted April 28 2007 - 12:32 PM

Hi everyone, we are also newbies and we are looking foward to our first Regatta, see you all there we will be in a 50' Ferretti Motoryatcht names Aquaholic.

#50 CAPTKNM

CAPTKNM

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted April 29 2007 - 07:24 PM

Hello All of you Hot, Sexy, What Dreams are made of Bella Vita Family,

Yes, Dreaming of all of you is what Ken and I will be doing in May because we are unable to cum and "Chill" with you. As at all of the Regatta's that we've attended, April's Regatta only confirmed what I already know. All the friends we've made and all the new Friends we met last month are the most fun loving, free spirits that you can ever have the privelege to stand, or sit, or lay, or whatever, among them. Until the next chance we get to be with you all, Dream of you, WE Will. and perhaps a few of you may dream of us too. Ummmm, Umm!
Ken and Monica

#51 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted April 30 2007 - 12:04 PM

Hey everyone,

Rob and I are going to be guests aboard the So What for Sat night. Barbie, thanks for being on guardian duty last month. I hope he wasn't too much of a handful <lol>. I have serious regatta withdrawls and can hardly wait to be naked.!
We have posted in the "need a ride section" for a shuttle ride from Haulover on Sat PM if anyone can help.

Thanks much
Dee and Rob

#52 letsbeachit

letsbeachit

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted April 30 2007 - 03:19 PM

Hi Barbi.

My plans to join the May regatta have completely fallen through :z-why-me: but have already made my air reservations for the June one. :lol: I will put up my posting for the June regatta....Everyone have a great time...

Lynn

#53 elputo000

elputo000

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted April 30 2007 - 07:51 PM

YES, YES, WE LOVE TO COME. MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING FROM CANADA, AND SHE LOVES BOATING, SWING, GETTING NAKED, AND WHATEVER COMES AFTER THAT ;-)))). WE'LL LOVE TO BE THERE SAT AM. WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING A RIDE OVER SAT AM, AND STAY ALL DAY. IF WE GET A RIDE FROM AND BACK THE MARINA, WE ARE THERE. WE'LL BRING WHATEVER IS NEED IT FOR A GRACIOUS HOST WHO KIND ENOUGH TO OFFER US A RIDE OVER, AND/OR A PLACE TO PUT OUR COOLER AWAY FOR THE DAY. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

#54 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted May 01 2007 - 02:26 AM

Lee and I are really looking forward to the May Raftup. We have been to one previous one and had a great time. Everybody was friendly, mostly naked and very sexy.
This weekend we are staying with our good friends Rick and Katie on their boat Happy Days. We will be there late Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
The anchorage is beautiful and the crowd is hot. Fleet Week is like a trip to Disney World compared to the Raftup.
We are definitely a Lifestyle crew so "boat crawl" your way to us, have a drink and ....... .
Lee and Frank

#55 milfsquirtr

milfsquirtr

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 01 2007 - 11:56 AM

Hi there everyone! We are totally new to the Naked Swinger's Regatta. We have talked to some friends that have been and they had the time of their life!!! We have a small 19" Mariah ski boat with a small platform so we won't be spending the night this time. We thought we would come for the day on Sat. and see how much fun we can have. We love to party, boat and get naked so it sounds like we will both fit in. Stop by and say hi! We will definitly bring the Margaritas!!!!

Sweet wet kisses,
Lisa and Ken

#56 Big Bouys

Big Bouys

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted May 01 2007 - 01:39 PM

We are so excited about this weekend's regatta. Whether it has been at Trap or the SDC mixer at Harrison's last weekend, the buzz is about this Regatta!

We must have talked to at least six couples that are going :D and about that many that can't :lol: and really want to.

We'll be there Saturday. :z-why-me:

#57 jjwhaler

jjwhaler

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 01 2007 - 02:12 PM

Hi everyone, We are planning our first regatta this weekend.Looks like Friday afternoon arrival to our boat now at Keystone Marina.New to area boating so anyone leaving from there or nearby please reply.Look foward to this trip as we have planned a couple of times but u know how boats are!We have 30' Boston Whaler with very small space for dancing but plenty of poles!!!!!!!!!! Looking foward to the party :z-why-me:

#58 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted May 01 2007 - 03:09 PM

Well it looks like it's going to be another HUGE Success of a WILD Naked Party this coming weekend!!!

Confirmed Naked Party People Are...

• Barbie
  • BellaVitaBoy
  • RPBCpl
  • Dale & Peggy
  • TouchItTender
  • BuildOnDreams
  • Doo2Mee
  • FunDiver
  • TouchofMagic - (Pending, fixing his lame posting)
  • Double A - Nice guy, needs a shuttle ride Saturday morning
  • Boca Couple
  • Golani
  • SexeeCpl
  • HotForce
  • SunNFunFL2
  • SFLBlondeDiver
  • Little Mermaid- Hot single lady needs a cabin
  • BrowardCpl
  • Explorer
  • Seacure69
  • Captain Richy
  • MiamiPaul
  • MarlyDave
  • Big Bouys
  • Esmeralda
  • Mayisop1
  • DoctorsOrders - Hot couple needs a shuttle ride Saturday morning.
  • Elputo000 - Hot couple needs a shuttle ride and a cabin
  • WildThingxxx - (Pending, fixing their lame posting)
  • MilfSquirtr
  • JJWhaler

Special Notice:

• If you can give a shuttle ride or a cabin or just a boat for someone to hang out on please see the list above and contact them directly. Who knows... you might make a new sexy friend and be in for much more fun than you bargained for!!!
  • We've really been enjoying the bon-fires on the island at each regatta. Sometimes the boards and wood trash that we collect on the island to burn is too wet and difficult to burn. So if everyone could please bring a couple DuraFlame logs (you know the kind that come wrapped in paper and burn for a few hours and look like this photo lol) You can usually find them at Walmart, Publix and Ace Hardward, but call first since it's summertime and they might not have them. Publix has another brand called "Pine Mountain" that is the same thing. If everyone can bring a couple logs, then those would help light the bonfire and even if we didn't collect enough wood, we'd have plenty enough logs to give us a nice fire on both Friday and Saturday nights.
    Attached File  duraflame.jpg   39.73KB   13 downloads Attached File  pinemountain.gif   158KB   13 downloads
  • And don't forget that Explorer is hosting the Sexy Ladies Lingerie Dance Party on his yacht on Saturday night so ladies don't forget to bring your sexiest lingerie for the Saturday Night dance party! I know I'll be wearing my sexiest outfit!
  • Also, last month 12 boats joined us Friday night to start the party early, (before 20 more boats joined us Saturday morning) and we're doing it again! So come on out and make it a two night party and join us Friday night too. Explorer will be rafted up right next to us so we'll be getting the party started early. There are several big party yachts joining us so if you'd like to be right smack dab in the middle of the raft up, then post here that you want to come join us Friday night so we can all start our naked party early! Just be sure to arrive before dark... Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!
  • We will be sending complete detailed instructions, directions and a map to all confirmed party people before the party so if you're not confirmed, you better hurry up or we won't have a wristband for you. And don't forget to print out and bring your signed waivers.
  • Don't forget, it you're looking for a ride, or want to make some new friends by offering someone a ride, then go to the "Find A Ride or Need A Ride" section and post it there. There are lots of new friends just waiting to party naked with you!!!!
Now let's get ready for another wild and naked party weekend!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#59 FunMiamiCpl

FunMiamiCpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted May 01 2007 - 07:46 PM

Hi All,
We have missed attending the Regattas in a big way for the past 6 months since we had sold our boat. We have a new boat and we are ready to have a awesome time, like we have had so many times in the past Regattas. Our new boat needs to be broken in a big way :z-why-me:

Well, we look forward to seeing our old friends and meeting new ones.

C-ya soon,

Johnathan & Maria

#60 2totango

2totango

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating and fun
  • Lifestyle Status:anything is possible
  • I Live In::weston, fl
  • My Boat Is A::24' Bayliner Sunbridge cabin cruiser. No AC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have one
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted May 01 2007 - 10:00 PM

EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF GOING ON THIS WEEKEND WE WILL MAKE SURE WE STOP BY AT SOME POINT TO FINALLY BECOME A PART OF THE PARTY. WE REALLY WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE FUN UNDER THE SUN AT THE REGATTA, BESIDES THAT AFTER SEEING BARBI'S PICTURES NOW WE REALLY WANT TO MEET HER... :z-why-me: . WE ARE STILL REGATTA VIRGINS SO WE THINK IS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WE ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTY!!!!!!!

SOFY & JUAN

SEE YA THERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users