Photo

May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#81 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 04 2007 - 12:19 PM

Jason and Maybelline:

Bryan will be calling you soon.....We can coordinate getting you guys to the regatta tomorrow Saturday morning. Please plan on getting there between 10 and 11 am. We plan on spending Saturday overnight there.

Bernadette & Bryan,
Thank you so much for your generous offer. We will be sure to be there. Anything we can bring for you or special requests?

:z-LolLolLolLol: JasonandMaybelline

#82 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 04 2007 - 12:24 PM

Bernadette & Bryan,
Thank you so much for your generous offer. We will be sure to be there. Anything we can bring for you or special requests?

:z-LolLolLolLol: JasonandMaybelline

Bernadette & Bryan,
Thanks for the ride, greatly appreciated. Count on us to help w/anything you need.
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#83 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 04:51 PM

Welcome Capt. Koi,

So glad your able to join us. This may be your first, but I guarantee, it won't be your last.. :z-welcome:

Maybelline

#84 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted May 04 2007 - 04:52 PM

Aloha Bella Vita Boat Club,

I have just moved to Miami and have recently heard of your Boat Club from a cruising pal of mine the infamous "Captain Bob". I have a 43 foot Pearson Trawler "Malolo" and a 16' Wahoo "Malolo too" as my tender. As I am single sailor, I realize my dashing good looks and charming attitude "please disregard the photo, bad hair day" will not entirely suffice for an invitation so I would like to offer my boats v-berth, sundeck, cocktails and ferrying services of my tender to the group along with any other services required :tiphat: . I have read up on your site extensively and am very impressed with your club. I would love to attend the May regatta.

Mahalo,
Captain Koi

P.S.
I apologize for the tardiness of my request, I only found out about the regatta yesterday

#85 malolo

malolo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 04 2007 - 05:18 PM

[

Thanks Mybelline,
:funmeter2: I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. :z-LolLolLolLol: If anyone lives near Downtown Miami and needs a ride I live be departing the Miami river across from Garcia's at 8AM tomorrow morning. The trip is about 1.5hrs due to the no wake zones however it will all be in the ICW so it will be very calm. Any takers call me @ 808-222-8207.

Aloha,
Koi

#86 boatin_rbt

boatin_rbt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 04 2007 - 07:44 PM

Hi. My name is Ronald and I'm 34 years old. Maried. Completely new to the the lifestyle but we have been discussing with the wife to join in. She unfortunetly is not with me on this trip so this time I'm a Single Male trying to be invited to your party. I hope it is not too late to join. I'm a complete newbie at this and I have no idea how things work but I'm very polite and respectful.

I have a 32 ft Sea Ray with two private staterooms and a converitble dinnette (Sleeps 6) and, if invited, I'm going alone so I can certainly share my boat with interested couples. Unfortunately, I'm in Puerto Rico right now and today was the first time I heard about this event so I moved my afternoon flight to a noon flight and will be arriving in Miami at 4:30 PM so I will have to leave from the Miami River at 5:30 or so. I hope it is possible to join you at this time and would like to spend the night and leave on Sunday afternoon. Again, couples are welcome to spend the night at my boat.

It has A/C but I'm still trying to get the generator hooked up. Hope to have it ready if not, I have a portable generator (Very silent) but I don't know if it will bother other people.

I hope I can join you on this party.

thanks

Ronald

Attached Files

#87 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted May 04 2007 - 09:44 PM

Alright Fredrick. No need to scold me. A full workday, a graduation party, and my personal workout time later....... Now I have time to sit at the p.c. and read my e-mails. Fredrick this should make you smile.

This is my confirmation to attend the May version of the totally fantastic Bella Vita Regatta. Jason and Maybelline have been offered a ride to the raft up with some new friends that I have not had the pleasure to meet yet. Looking forward to good times spent with Bernadette and Brian(broward couple). I hear good things. Rick and Millie have offered some space aboard their PLEASURE CRAFT so we may rest our heads in absolute comfort. We will be seeing all sometime in the morning with smiles on our faces. Happy Regatta everyone....Jas
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#88 Esmeralda

Esmeralda

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted May 05 2007 - 01:04 PM

well this was going to be my first time, but something personal came up.i am going to be out of the us till mid june so next time i will be able to come would be in july hope to see u guys .
thank u ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users