Photo

May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:41 PM

May 5th 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 RPBcpl

RPBcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted January 27 2007 - 10:37 AM

HI ALL ! ! :z-yeahthat: Especially the EVER-SO-BEAUTIFUL GODDESS BARBIE :funmeter2: and her better half! ! ! We wanted to be the 1st to post our reservation for this Swingers Regatta...We were at the August party and OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOD ! ! ! It was the most fantastic experience I have ever had !! We didnt know what to expect but we were put at ease right away. There is no pressure and you can be as wild or as tame as you like. For anyone even considering going to ANY event,.... :funmeter2: .....DO IT !!
Not only were there LOTS & LOTS of GREAT people, there are no games played here (except FUN ones) :funmeter2: :3D-emonicon024:

Everyone was so very nice and wiling to welcome the "newbies" to the festivities. The days were SMOKIN HOT and the nights were even :z-soooooo happy to be able to return to,
due to a screwed up work schedule. And the best part is....get ready.........ITS MY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! WOOOOOHOOOOOO ! ! Hope to see ya there and Hey Barbie, be ready, I wont be so shy THIS TIME ! !

#3 Dale & Peggy

Dale & Peggy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted March 12 2007 - 05:38 PM

We are an outgoing fun group of eight couples, all are 35-50 years old, fullswap swingers and nudists that love to party. This will be our first stop in an eight day trip to Bimini . Since we are bareboating out of Miami, we would love to join everyone to kick off our trip with a bang... or is that gang-bang! . We will have two 40' sailboats that draw 5' of water. Hope that will not be a problem.

Dale

#4 Dale & Peggy

Dale & Peggy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 17 2007 - 11:19 AM

Hi Barbi,
We have two 40' sailboats loaded with fun couples (between 35-45 yo).
All are full swap and love to play. This will be the first night of our trip to Bimini,
a great way to kick off our trip couldn't be better then a hot party on the water!!!!

We're a fun group from Paradise Lakes Nudest Resort.

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 17 2007 - 04:25 PM

We are an outgoing fun group of 7 couples, all are 35-50 years old, fullswap swingers and nudest that love to party. This will be our first stop in an eight day trip to Bimini . Since we are bareboating out of Maimi, we would love to join everyone to kick off our trip with a bang or is that gang-bang! . We will have two 40' sailboats that draw 5', Hope that will not be a problem. Dale

Hello there Dale & Peggy and Welcome Aboard! :z-any-help:

You sure picked the right place to start your trip. Temptation Island has plenty of deep water and will be able to easily accommodate your depth requirements. You sound like a GREAT fun group of playful party people!
Just the kind to add more spice to our already wild parties.
Do you have any photos you'd like to share of your group?
Or at least upload an avatar in your profile. Also, please tell your friends to register and post their confirmation on this
site too so that both your boats are confirmed and everyone in your party gets confirmed so we have enough wristbands for everyone.

Please tell them all to get posted right away so you can start making friends at the regatta before you even arrive.
I look forward to meeting you all at the party.
It's going to be a GREAT time!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#6 Dale & Peggy

Dale & Peggy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 11:50 PM

Hello there Dale & Peggy and Welcome Aboard! :z-why-me:

You sure picked the right place to start your trip. Temptation Island has plenty of deep water and will be able to easily accommodate your depth requirements. You sound like a GREAT fun group of playful party people! Just the kind to add more spice to our already wild parties. Do you have any photos you'd like to share of your group? Or at least upload an avatar in your profile. Also, please tell your friends to register and post their confirmation on this site too so that both your boats are confirmed and everyone in your party gets confirmed and we have enough wristbands for everyone.

Please tell them all to get posted right away so you can start making friends at the regatta before you eve arrive. I look forward to meeting you all at the party.
It's going to be a GREAT time!!!

Barbie, thanks for your reply, I haved tried to post pics but so far it hasn't worked. Will keep trying. I assure you we are a good looking group from Paradise Lakes. Each year we take a nude sailing trip to some island, this year it's Bimini. Next year will be the Berry Islands. We just love to party and we're really looking foreword to meeting everyone in your fun group. Can you give me the location for the May 5th raft-up? I'm guessing it's just north of the inlet on the west side of the ICW.
Just had another couple sign up so looks like eight couples in our group and yes we will bring food and drinks to share. By the way, what call sign and channel do you use?

Dale

Attached Files

#7 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted April 04 2007 - 09:05 AM

Can you give me the location for the May 5th raft-up? I'm guessing it's just north of the inlet on the west side of the ICW.

Just had another couple sign up so looks like eight couples in our group and yes we will bring food and drinks to share. By the way, what call sign and channel do you use?
Dale

Hello Dale & Peggy,
  • You can click on "Gallery" in your profile and create your own gallery of photos to upload using any browser except for AOL.
  • The location will be emailed to you and is near Haulover Inlet but we don't post it here so as to avoid any unwanted guests or party crashers.
  • All boaters must radio us on channel 72 and ask for The Barbie Party and we will guide you in and direct you to which end of the raft up you will be rafting.
  • Judging by all of your questions, it seems to me that you have not read the http://bellavitaboat...om/mustread.htm page on the website because all of your questions are answered and explained there in great detail. PLEASE be sure that you read that page and are familiar with all the information that it contains.
  • Also, since this is your first time, please don't forget to read the http://bellavitaboat.../wristbands.htm page and follow the instructions very carefully so that we have signed waivers and wristbands for all of those in your party.
I look forward to meeting you all. You seem like a great fun party group and that is exactly the fun kind of people that make these parties the unbelievable events that they are. See you soon!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#8 Touchittender

Touchittender

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted April 06 2007 - 07:10 PM

Hey there Barbie & Ken,
Its been a while since we've been to any of the regattas. We've had our hands full with lots of company, medical problems and just plane busy lives. So its time for us to get away again. I'm sure if we were closer we would be going to a lot more regattas. Our boat is a fun boat to party on. But its not made for camping and in the regattas you need that. Especially when we are so far away. So here's our chance to party with all our old friends again. To us its more like family. We always know so many people and feel more than welcome to be there. You can say we are greeted with open arms..............and legs. What more can you ask for. Life is good.
This time we are coming to the regatta with a bunch of wild fun swingers from Paradise Lakes. There will be 6 couples and two sailboats total. This will be our first night of a week long sailing trip to the Bahamas. And like Dale says in his post "we want to start it off with a bang" We want to show the everyone all our warm friends in south Florida.
We just had one of the couples drop out. We are looking for another couple or a single woman that wants to enjoy sailing the bahamas for 10 days with a bunch of wild fun swingers. We are all pitching in for renting the boats and food.

Looking forward to this trip and seeing all our friends again.
XOXOX and wet licks Tom & Carol "TouchItTender"

#9 BuiltOnDreams

BuiltOnDreams

Assistant Cook & Bottle Washer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted April 06 2007 - 07:44 PM

Yes, Yes, YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I am coming to the MAY Regatta!!!

These are THE greatest on-water parties EVER! BAR NONE!!!!!

So girls, get yourselves all dolled up, for as the official regatta photographer, I will be aiming for you!!!!!!!!!! (of course ONLY if you wish to have your photo taken. Anyone not wanting their picture taken at these fabulous events, we can edit you out or crop your head off or just not take your photo. That's never a problem so never be shy or worry about that, just let me know :z-why-me: )

Although, I don't quite know HOW a women gets all dolled up when she's already naked!!!!! But Hey! These girls certainly manage it all!!!

#10 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted April 07 2007 - 09:59 AM

We tried to make plans to come to one of the regattas last year and things never worked out. This year we are cuming for sure!!! If we need to do something other than this to register please let us know. We have a 21 boston whaler center console so we won't be able to spend the night. We have been to a coouple of boat parties but this one is the Jewel of Florida from what we hear. Can't wait to meet all the fun sexy and naked people. Still have to figure out how to put pics up. If anyone has a suggestion for a hotel it would be much appreciated. (rooftop is already booked) Man is it may yet? can't wait!!!
Jeff and Terri

Attached Files

#11 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted April 15 2007 - 04:23 PM

I don't think I'll be able to make the May party, and I'm already lamenting the loss. :z-yourock: The two sailboats of couples sounds like a fabulous start to their bareboat charter, as well as another great naked boat party. :z-as-if:

April's regatta was the best ever, with a lot of first-timers, all who commented on how nice everyone was. There were some SPECTACULAR women at the April regatta, (and the guys were great as well). All are happy to get up-close and personal, and make everyone feel welcome.

And the boats!!! There were some of the nicest boats I've seen yet! And a live guitar concert as well. Rick and Katie made our guest, Lynn, feel very welcome, and we hardly saw her the whole time.

I'll be thinking of you all as you're partying w/o me.

Here's looking forward to June!

#12 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted April 16 2007 - 05:01 AM

WOW!!! :funmeter2:

After the HUGE turn out we had all weekend long at the April regatta,
I can only imagine how big and wild this next one will be.

If over 100 people and 32 boats and 4 jet skis came to our last regatta, then how many will we have when all those people each tell another one of their boating friends to bring their boats and come join the wildest party anywhere!!! :tweeted: And how many people will we have when each of those boats fill it up with all their wildest naked party friends?!?!?!

To anyone that has not been to one of these events yet and is still thinking about it. While these parties are very open and wild, :2doggy: at the same time, we want you to know that they are very "contained" and well organized.

Our very strict registration process is for your protection as it helps us to know every single person at the regatta, and our liability waivers and event wristbands helps keep out any party-crashers or unexpected visitors. :numchucks: This helps keep everything safe and fun for everyone. Ladies are free to roam from boat to boat, totally naked and at night knowing that every regisered guest and every registered boat has been properly documented so there are never any "unexpected surprises" from "strangers".

So thank you for understanding that the strict registration process is for everyone's safety and benefit.

Now with THAT said, isn't it time that YOU register right now so that you can join in on all the fun and games that everyone's talking about in these forums, and that you see in all the party pictures? Take a look at all the pictures from past parties!

Seeing is believing baby!!! We hope to be seeing YOU at the next party and we'll make a believer out of YOU! :yahoo:
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#13 Fundiver

Fundiver

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted April 16 2007 - 10:20 AM

The good lord awillin', and the cricks don't rise, we'll try our best for
May (got to get our boat fixed!), but for damn sure we'll make JUNE.

Fundiver

#14 Touch of Magic

Touch of Magic

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted April 16 2007 - 10:29 AM

I am looking for a ride to the Regatta in May.
You shall find that I can be the life of the party(and u will!)
please let me know where and when I can meet up with you.

Many Thanks.

Harvey

EDITED NOTE BY ADMIN:
I gotta tell ya Harvey...
For a single guy, with no boat, no photo and no profile that says the least tiny bit about you, and this lame posting that says nothing but you're the life of the party.... don't plan on getting any offers to join anyone on their boat. And it's a shame because you really might be a great guy and the life of the party, but unless you market yourself better by posting an avatar and some recent photos and a detailed profile and a posting that sounds more exciting, then nobody in this fun group will be motivated to invite you to join them, and even if they did, your posting won't qualify you for an invitation to the party. After reading this Single Sailor link, then come back and post again after fixing your profile and uploading your photos if you're really interested in joining us.
Now Please Go read this link: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/singlesailors.htm

#15 DoubleA

DoubleA

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted April 16 2007 - 07:57 PM

I am coming to the next regatta!!! :numchucks:

April was fantastic, with many more boats and people who hadn't been to a regatta, I have a feeling that May will be even larger. Which also means wilder and and more sexy fun. The regattas do get better and better each time! :funmeter2:

I will be coming down on Friday and hosted by Rick and Millie on their boat "So...What?"

I just got back from the April regatta....wiped out.....but I am already looking forward to the May regatta....at least it's only a little over 2 weeks from today....I can't wait..

I'll bring mudslides and pina coladas!!!!

See you there!!

AAron

#16 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted April 17 2007 - 10:42 AM

We really missed not being at the April Regatta... :yahoo: BUT...
we are planning on May... :funmeter2:

We can't say enough about these Regattas...
talk about FUN :numchucks: :tweeted: :2doggy:

We will be there on Saturday as we are meeting some
friends in Miami on Friday night...

Can't wait to see everyone there... :tiphat:

#17 Fundiver

Fundiver

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted April 17 2007 - 01:44 PM

Barbi,
In reference to our confirmation for the May Regatta, we are unable to come
due to our boat engine problem. However, we will confirm for the June Regatta. We had so much fun with everyone. You two do such an awesome job and you have the patience of Jobe. We have talked to others
and told them what a wonderful time we had and can't wait to cum again.
They in turn are very anxious to come join the party. JD and I want everyone to know how great it is to be able to relax, party, get naked, and enjoy WHATEVER! ITS SUCH A GREAT FEELING. We loved those HOWLING AT THE MOON SOUNDS AT NIGHT. Please keep sending all correcting advice to JD. Maybe he'll learn someday. Please put this in the JUNE CONFIRMATION!!!!!!!!

Luvs & Kisses,
(Jerks & Pulls)-from Capt. JD

Shawn & JD

#18 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 08:34 PM

Count me in.
I even got a replacement boat that is small but air conditioned. I plan to come Friday.

Meni

#19 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 10:30 PM

YES YES YES, WE ARE READY FOR ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND AT THE MAY REGATTA. WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THE GREATEST GROUP OF PEOPLE EVER, THAT EVERY MONTH THEY LEAVE ASIDE THEIR BUSY LIVES TO ENDULGE IN A FUN LOVING AND FULL OF PLEASURE WEEKEND GET AWAYS TO TEMPTATION ISLAND IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS ALIKE. WE APPRICIATE THE FIRST TIME WE WERE INVITED AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH GREAT TIMES IN OUR LIVES THAT WE WILL NEVER WANT TO MISS ANOTHER REGATTA WITH ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE. ALTHOUGH WE JUST GOR BACK FROM APRIL'S REGATTA WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO UNPACK OUR SUITCASES TO LEAVE THEM REDY FOR MAY'S REGATTA. WE WILL SEE YOU AT TEMPATION ISLAND
FRANCISCO AND GLORIA

#20 hotforce

hotforce

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 17 2007 - 11:27 PM

We are ready to enjoy our very first party event and continue the tradition from here on..Time to party and enjoy these precious and unforgettable moment.

Nel and Karen

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users