• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 12 2006 - 07:12 PM

Well we will still have family visiting and my transmission gave up on me completely SO we are going to miss out again this time.......

This sucks --- we are getting a new boat and hoping for better luck next time......

Missing you all...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

#62 TonyIrina6969

TonyIrina6969

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 04:27 AM

Hello Everyone! We are new here so please forgive us if we are posting this in the wrong area.
We plan on attending the August Regatta.. we have a boat that is set up for fishing and doesn't have a cabin. Can anyone tell us if we are allowed to camp on the island? We have a small tent to set up if thats allowed. Looking forward to meeting all the sexy people on here!!
Tony and Irina

#63 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 13 2006 - 04:43 AM

To Tony & Irina and anyone that doesn't find a boat to stay overnight on before the regatta....

Fear NOT!!!

Lots of couples with space on their boat for more people, don't like to commit to it until they've met someone in person. So you can still "come prepared" to spend the night, even if you haven't met anyone yet, and then see who you meet at the party.

[size=18]You never know what might happen!!!

If you don't meet anyone with boat to stay on, you can even do like lots of other people do and sleep on the sun pads on the decks and fly bridges of any of the bigger boats. There are LOTS of options, depending on how adventurous you are.

The worst case scenario is that you take the last shuttle back to the marina at 6:00 PM Saturday evening and then shuttle back out to the party Sunday morning.

But I have a feeling that with a body like YOU have Irina, people will be standing in line to invite you and Tony to stay on their boats!

I look forward to seeing you there!!! It's going to be a GREAT weekend!!![size=12]

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#64 TonyIrina6969

TonyIrina6969

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 05:43 AM

You're a sweetheart Barbie!! Thank you!!
Irina

#65 Rob & Chris

Rob & Chris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 06:09 AM

Hello Naked party people!!
Rob & I are coming the the party this weekend and plan on staying the night. We are looking for a boat that will let us stay the night with them.
:cry: We are bringing a tent to spend the night on the island in case we do not find a place to crash, but eather way we plan on having a great time :cry: :cry: Naked fun in the sun is always a good thing. 8)

See you all saturday. Until then, have a wonderful countdown!!!!
2 day's to go.

Rob & Chris

#66 missseaman

missseaman

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 09:33 AM

Looking forward to hooking up.......look for the "Wine-Knot"

#67 parisnpaul

parisnpaul

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 01:50 PM

we'll be there, this time rain or shine, early sunday...and for some of you lucky ladies...wait till you see our captain...

#68 regary032

regary032

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 02:33 PM

Finally we are going, we being planning it for the longest time.

Hope to see a lot of you people there and have some fun under the sun.

Reggie & Ary :shock: :oops:

#69 Nudists4Life

Nudists4Life

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 03:00 PM

We have not been lucky enough to attend one yet.We all go to Haulover and love it! My girlfriends and I love being naked in the sun and enjoy being naked with other sexy people also.

It's the best feeling being free out on the open water. Not sure what else to say...We are very cool people that love to have fun,flirt and maybe more if some sparks happen. :cry:

I hope we are lucky to get some sunshine.
We are looking forward to partying with everyone. I hope to be showing up with one or two of my hot girlfreinds. See you there.....

Eric , Masha, & Carolyn

#70 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 04:09 PM

We will have our new boat and a beautiful new couple joining us. We also hope to have 2 new couples on Saturday. We are trying to get as many beautiful couples to be part of our group as we can. Please join us on our new catamaran called Elle Va Bien. You can't miss us. Miss Tina will be nude and waiting for all.

#71 MikeJnlynn

MikeJnlynn

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 04:43 PM

We are absolutely thrilled to be invited and to show off Lynns buoys and Mikes Dinghy and reminding everyone its not the size of your dinghy but the motion of the,,,,,,,no wait,,,,,,size does matter doesnt it? kidding,,,, We wont be hard to find, we will be roleplaying as naked mermaid and captain hook me.Actually if you know us and most of you will by Saturday night for sure we could get along with anyone and could probably get everyone at th Republican and Democratic conventions to swap and get along. We can't wait to jump on Ranchcpl's specially crafted cat and speaking of cat's pet alot of kittys in the process. I will unfortunatley be the one with the cute butt that will blind most of the other boats so please be advised sunglasses might be necessary. Bacardi Limon usually gets our attention, smiles always get our attention!!! Do they make anal eze or KY in an SPF15 bi chance? :cry:

#72 sxuldv8s

sxuldv8s

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 04:56 PM

Look for us we will be in the red & white 58 heesen (007 OCTOPUSSY)
easy to spot.. :-)
Ian & Nicole. :cry:

#73 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 14 2006 - 03:23 AM

We are a fun lifestyles couple who enjoy boating, scuba, and the water. We don't have a boat but make very good mates and know the drill about helping the Captain. We are fit and attractive and in our late 40's. Our profile is on SDC as fun and sun. Our photos are posted there and we look forward to making new friends on the high seas. You can email us at ratlas@ix.netcom.com :roll:

#74 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted July 14 2006 - 06:32 AM

Hello Boating Swingers,

Wait til you see the list of confirmed party people shown below! HOLY COW!

[size=18]Below are the registered boaters for this month's Totally Naked Swinger's Boating Regatta & Sleep-Over Party!

These are the ONLY names that will be on our printed reservation list. Since this is a private party, anyone not on this list, cannot raft up. Are YOU Listed Here?

If You or Your Boat Ain't Listed Here, Then You Ain't Cumming Baby!!!

[size=24]Here Is Who You Will Be Partying Naked With All Weekend Long!

1. Barbie - Repeater (of course lol "World's Biggest Exhibitionist")
2. Built On Dreams - Repeater - (Limo Boat Shuttle - Adam thanks for all your help!)
3. Lover - First Time Couple
4. Santabeeb - Repeater - (One of our helpful dockmasters helping you raft up safely)
5. ParisnPaul - First Time Couple - (Fabulous boat, fabulous boobs!)
6. Nauti Girl - Repeater (Great couple with GREAT photos! - What a body!)
7. Adventure-Us - Repeaters (Great couple that hosts great music disco parties on their boat)
8. IN22 - Repeater Couple
9. Smokin_Man66 - Repeater (Great couple. He's a party himself as a great chef & comedian)
10. BoatCpl - Repeaters (Fun couple, Boy can she dance!)
11. FunLatinCple - Repeaters (WOW can she salsa!... Shake those hips!)
12. RanchCpl - Repeaters - (seeking couple to join them on their beautiful new yacht)
13. Fun Strangers - Repeater Couple (Lots of fun! You won't be strangers to this couple for long!)
14. Captain Richy - Repeaters - (GREAT yacht filled with party couples)
15. Swing Tide - First timer Couple (Coming from Key West for this naked regatta party)
16. Keys Boaters - Repeater Couple (HOT tiny body on this beautiful naked girl)
17. SeaCure69 - Repeater - (Great Couple! Their boat is like the back room at Trapeze!)
18. Golani - First timer Couple - (Arriving in their luxury yacht)
19. HottFireM - First timer - (One of our helpful dockmasters helping you raft up safely)
20. FunBoaters1 - First timer Couple
21. FunMiamiCpl - Repeater Couple - (Fun Couple)
22. DoubleA - Repeater - (One of our helpful dockmasters helping you raft up safely)
23. Greek1 - Repeater - (Very friendly Couple)
24. Jamesdl69 - Repeater - (Very friendly Couple. She's HOTT & Fun!)
25. License To Chill - Repeater - (Luxury yacht with lots of playful swingers. The official orgy boat if the weather gets bad or it rains. Nice guy, GREAT captain!)
26. BrickMontana - First Time Couple - (Boat Name is "Tripple XXX" so get ready for FUN!)
27. Stardduster - First Time Couple - (Traveling by boat from Stuart for the party. WELCOME!)
28. DownTownPair - Repeat Couple - (Super nice, lots of fun, great jet-boat)
29. Rob & Chris - First Time Couple - (Rob's been to lots of Barbi's parties) and even sold her a set of tires and put new brakes on her car lol)
30. WetThang69 - First Time Single Lady - (Sexy, curvy & bi, her motto is, "The More The Merrier")
31. Ups And Downs - First Time Couple - (Sounds like fun)
32. parejarica - First Time Couple - (Naked boating, frozen drinks & lots of sex is their weekend motto)
33. SexHunterZ - First Time Couple - (This hot looking couple, their name says it all, needs a boat ride. Contact them if you want them to join you on your boat! Check out their photos!!!)
34. Bones6865 - Repeat Couple -Pending - (hot couple, tons of fun)
35. Sailbad - First Time Couple - (Hot Sexy wife is on the prowl!)
36. GroveParty - Repeater - (Fun party boat)
37. JungleVines - First Time Couple - (Their FIRST Adventure)
38. SexySoulMates - Repeat Couple - (TOTALLY FUN!!! She is HOT, SEXY & FABULOUS!)
39. sxuldv8s - First Time Couple - (Haulover regulars, first naked regatta)
40. sflcouple34 - First Time Couple - (Wants to have fun with new friends)
41. DavidCopley - First Time Couple - (Visiting from England where he heard about the Bella Vita Boat Club!)
42. LoversInLust - First Time Couple - (Young newlywed couple looking for a boat of swinging players to stay on. Has photos!)
43. Sundance - First Time Couple - (Very excited to spend the night at their first naked regatta)
44. TonyIrina6969 - First Time Couple - (Needs a boat to stay on and WOW what a hot naked body she has! Check out her photo!)
45. regary032 - First Time Couple - (looking for sexy fun in the sun)
46. Nudists4Life - First Time Couple - (Brining fun a couple naked girlfriends with them)
47. MikeJnlynn - First Time Couple - (WILD couple! She's a total hottie!!!)
48. ratlas - First Time Couple - (Needs a boat ride, and willing to help with everything)

With all these boats arriving, it looks like this Sleep-Over party will have a few hundred naked party swingers!!! For that reason it is VERY important that you follow ALL the instructions on the "Raft Up Order" page and PLEASE arrive during your time slot so as not to inconvenience others.

[size=18][b]YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING:

1. PLEASE know all the rules on the "Must Read" page at http://www.bellavita...om/mustread.htm

2. PLEASE read and know your "Raft Up Order" page at http://www.bellavita...raftuporder.htm

3. Be Sure You Have Your signed waivers to get your party wristbands at http://www.BellaVita.../wristbands.htm

4. Be sure you know the limo shuttle boat schedule and pick up and drop off places because ONLY what is explained on that page is what applies with no exceptions. So if you are taking the shuttle or have guests taking the shuttle to or from your boat, you need to be familiar with http://www.BellaVita...shuttleboat.htm

5. ALWAYS be sure to check the "Last Minute Notices" page before leaving the dock just to make sure there are no last minute changes of location, by going to http://www.BellaVita...inutenotice.htm

6. Be sure to call us on VHF Channel 72 when approaching... Just Ask For "The Barbie Party"

7. Arrive with Fenders down, bow & stern lines tied in place, and signed liability waivers in hand ready to trade for your wristbands.

I look forward to see you there!!! It's really going to be lots of SEXY fun!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#75 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 14 2006 - 06:57 AM

Hello Naked Boaters,

[size=14]We're in luck! It looks like it's going to be a perfect weekend.

The weather forecast for today (Friday) and Saturday & Sunday is only scattered partly cloudy skies, with only a 10% chance of rain with mostly sunny skies, and winds out of the east at 10-15 mph.

Since we raft up on the west side of the island this makes for perfect conditions with the island blocking most of the breeze but still letting enough through to be comfortable with lots of air circulation for ventalating generator exhausts. PERFECT!!!

This means that unless there are some sudden changes in the weather, then we will have our own private island with a sandy beach and since the water is nice and warm and blue, it will be perfect for swimming. It's especially nice at night with the underwater lights that we bring to light it up!

Things just keep getting better! This party is going to be our biggest overnight regatta yet. There are a few boats that will be arriving on Friday at about 6:00 PM if anyone would like to join us to get an early start on the party be sure you do so before dark.

[size=20]I look forward to see you there!!! (I'll be the naked one LOL)

It's really going to be lots of SEXY fun!

Now get ready for the wildest and sexiest naked party on the seven seas!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#76 patrick

patrick

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 14 2006 - 12:16 PM

We are a couple from delray beach , we are members on sdc our handle is delray 101

#77 nudeboaters

nudeboaters

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 14 2006 - 06:30 PM

:cry:
We were out of town & just got back
We're coming to the regatta.
Cant wait to see all of our naked friends there :twisted: !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users