Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted July 02 2006 - 02:09 AM

We will be attending the July 15th Regatta and look forward to it very much. This Regatta is the best thing that's happen to the boating scene in years. We used to look forward to the Columbus Day Regatta every year, but now we look forward to Barbi's Regatta every month. Let the good times roll..... :D We plan on spending the night on our cabin cruiser.

Johnathan & Maria

#22 DoubleA

DoubleA

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted July 02 2006 - 05:21 PM

I am looking forward to another great Regatta in July. I was at the one in May and had a great time. Nice sexy people, great drinks, great food, great sex!!

If you have never been to one of Barbi's Regattas do not miss it!!!!

I was with a couple on the boat "Love Shack" and found that the mudslide drinks I made were pretty well recieved.

I do need a ride for the July Regatta if anyone has room, (see my posting in the need a ride area) I would really appricate it!!

Aaron

#23 greek1

greek1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 03 2006 - 03:30 AM

Ellen and I have been to a couple of these regattas, and they are great weekends. We always look forward to them with bated breath. Barbie and Sir Fredrick always know how to put on a very well organized party. The ones we have been to, the weather has always been perfect, so as we are cuming to the one in July. I'm sure the weather will also cooperate.

We will be on our 30' searay (Teachers Pet) and hope to be able to be one of the early birds.

Looking forward to another great sex filled weekend.

Ellen and Alan.

#24 missseaman

missseaman

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 04 2006 - 07:13 PM

Missed the last one, but looking forward to this one................

#25 jamesdl69

jamesdl69

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 05 2006 - 06:17 AM

Kathy and Jim are looking forward with a great degree of anticipation on attending the next Regatta. Whether it be the swinger's boating Regatta, or the previously sponsored monthly parties given by Barbie & Sir Fredrick at a local swing club, they always have been one of the more exciting times of the month for the two of us. We plan on being up in Massachusetts the week before the boating party, but we are attempting to complete our business in order to fly back next Thursday instead of Saturday. Next week, we are planning to bring along a camera so we can contribute to the monthly photo album. Looking forward to meeting old and NEW friends next weekend

#26 CaptainKenAndMonica

CaptainKenAndMonica

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 05 2006 - 06:59 AM

SOMETIMES WE SAY HOW TIME FLIES BY WITH REGRET, BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE EVENTS. TIME SEEMS TO DRAG ON TILL THE NEXT ONE. THESE PARTY'S ARE OVER THE TOP! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE DEAD NOT TO HAVE FUN.
LICENCE TO CHILL IS A 55 FOOT MOTOR YACHT WHICH I CHARTER FOR THESE EVENTS AND OTHERS.I OFFER A 50%DISCOUNT TO THE LIFESTYLE (CAUSE I GET TO PLAY TOO).SO IF YOU WANT TO GO,GO IN STYLE.VISIT HTTP://WWW.LICENSETOCHILL.WS.
SEE YOU THERE,,,CAPTKEN

#27 Brickmontana

Brickmontana

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 05 2006 - 08:58 AM

This will be our first time and are counting the days! we will be bringing a 27' Chris-Craft (no air so we wont sleep on it....lol) We are on Playfulswingers and sdc under the same name, we know a few of you (wink wink) and cant wait to meet the infamous BARBIE!
Mr. Montana is starting to row right now, so we're not late..lol

Hugs

PS anyone have extra room, we will pay in #%$*#!@.......lmao

#28 Stardduster

Stardduster

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 05 2006 - 09:21 AM

This will be our first party and we are very much looking forward to all it has to offer. We have been to last years Columbus Day Regatta and love it. Hope to see you all there. We have 2002 - 2860 Regal Commadore and travel the coast of Florida and the Keys for fun. We love to scuba dive every chance we get. We will be leaving Friday the 14th and returning Monday 17th and traveling form Stuart if anyone is going our way let us know.

Stardduster

#29 Downtownpair

Downtownpair

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 05 2006 - 02:21 PM

Hello to all of our Regatta friends,

We had such a blast at the last three parties that we are coming back and we are bringing friends. We have been talking about the last party with several more friends and they will be posting here soon. This is the best party on land or on the water and you should not miss the fun.

Bring a great attitude, some good food and mix it up with the wildest people in South Florida.

Sally and Ron
Aboard the "Jet Boat"

#30 FunStrangers

FunStrangers

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 06 2006 - 01:16 PM

Hi,
We will be coming to the regatta on the 15th on a 24' wellcraft eclipse we have a platform looking forward seeing our friends and making new ones see you guys there...........

Angie & Luis :) (FunStrangers)

#31 Rob & Chris

Rob & Chris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 06 2006 - 02:57 PM

Hello Everyone,
Looking forward to the July Regatta. we couldn't make the June. Rob has known Barbie & Ken from many years back. We both have experience in the lifestyle and are posted on SDC handle FISH88, check out our profile for more details about us. The photos from the past Regatta's look like this is the party for us. We do not have a boat so if anyone has room for another couple let us know. Lets get naked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob & Chris (FISH88) :)

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.[[/img]

#32 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 07 2006 - 07:35 AM

[b][size=18]Sounds like my kind of naked fun. Any one have room on their boat for a curvy, single bi female? My motto? The more, the merrier!

XOXO,
Iris

#33 ups and downs

ups and downs

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 07 2006 - 09:52 AM

Were a nice, good looking, open-minded couple hoping to broaden our horizons and meet some crazy, adventerous people like ourselves. Although we're new to the "TOTALLY Naked Swinger's Boating Regatta", we've heard so many great things that we MUST see what it's all about!! Only 8 more days!!!! Come by and visit us...We'll have a little 'Scally-Wag' boat (if that's even the right spelling)....but, we'll have plenty of beer, shrimp and other munchies....let's hope the weather holds up!! 8)

#34 mostro2

mostro2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 07 2006 - 11:38 AM

Due to weather conditions I missed the last regatta. I will attend this one and have a great time!!!!

#35 Rob & Chris

Rob & Chris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 07 2006 - 01:49 PM

From what we can tell this going to be a great place to meet new people, and barbie always throws great events!!!
looking forward to seeing everybody!!

Rob & Chris

#36 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 07 2006 - 03:04 PM

[size=18]Rain or Shine it's NAKED PARTY TIME!!!

Remember that as any of the hundreds of people that came to last month's regatta will tell you, this event takes place regardless of rain or shine!

Even though several people stayed home last month because of the bad weather forecast, there were still over 28 boats and over 225 people that still came and found out that when it rains, the party gets even more wild as things heat up even more. Imagine what happens when tons of naked bodies crowd closely together for the dance parties under the bimini tops of the bigger boats. Or taking the parties inside the cabins of the large yachts... it turns into an orgy that is more wild than the back rooms at any of the wildest swing clubs!!!

We'll be there rain or shine and so will several hundred other people and their boats! We Can't Wait!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#37 parejarica

parejarica

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 07 2006 - 05:30 PM

We are planning on our first reggatta ever. No intention to wear anything on the boat and looking forward to spend the night on saturday for lots of naked fun. Some drinks and a lot of sex seems to be our motto for this cumming weekend. We are ready for that!!!!

#38 SexHunterZ

SexHunterZ

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 08 2006 - 06:05 PM

Hi thanks for the invite Barbie, We will be going to the regatta..but we will have to take the shuttle out to the beach, as we don't have a boat..Unless someone can help us out.

Would YOU like us to join you on your boat? We like meeting couples and single females, and would like to stay overnight if possible. We are a full swap couple.

We can bring food drinks and other party supplies... Let us know anything else we should bring..The regattas sounds like a lot of fun. We can't wait to go.. If anyone wants additional pics of us check out passionatekisses15 on yahoo...Se3xtreme on SLS and Kinkyones69 on Swappernet

This will be or first trip out to Barbi's regatta...
Mary & Art

#39 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 08 2006 - 11:00 PM

With just a few days to go I need to get a final count on who is coming out on the Limo Boat Shuttle(s).

Everything you need to know about the Limo Boat Shuttle is here:

http://www.bellavita...shuttleboat.htm

Once you have read these pages, please go to the NEED A RIDE forum and post
your ride request clearly asking for a limo-boat ride.
Only those with pictures posted on the Bella Vita Forums site (of each of you) may make a reservation. Once your ride request is posted along with your picture, I will send you a confirmation off list to your email address. I will post the final list of confirmed Shuttle Boat reservations here late Thursday or Friday morning.
And please remember to print out your waiver (each person must have their own copy) and have all the required information clearly filled in, signed and dated.
The signed waiver is your boarding pass for the Shuttle-Boat.

http://www.bellavita.../wristbands.htm

Rain or Shine it's NAKED PARTY TIME!!!
Its going to be (as always) a lot of fun!

I look forward to meeting all of you next weekend at the
Haulover Marina Docks at 10:00am

#40 dannydma

dannydma

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 09 2006 - 05:58 PM

Hi guys!! We are new members and would love to attend this Julys regatta but we will be out of town that week. We are looking forward to the August one. We have told many of our friends in the lifestyle about this and will continue too. We are looking foward to meeting all the boaters and having fun in the sun or rain. This looks like the time of a lifetime cant wait. Ash and Dan :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users