• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 25 2006 - 06:59 AM

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the July regatta by clicking below on "Post Reply".

PLEASE Remember if you don't register, then you cannot cum. Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties. For complete details, please go to www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

[size=5]Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!!

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!

#2 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted June 25 2006 - 12:48 PM

Is it the 15th of July yet? :) I cant wait for the next one as I have been to three of these parties by Barbie and Sir Fredrick. If you enjoy boating and great naked people you need to go to one. Once you do, you will want go to every one.

Mike "santabeeb.

#3 Lover

Lover

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 25 2006 - 03:30 PM

Hello,

This will be our first time going and I cant wait. I was looking at the photos from the past trips and everyone looks like they are having a blast. We will be coming in our own boat on Saturday, but we wont be staying the night. We will try and return on Sunday though.

Lisa & Jorge

#4 parisnpaul

parisnpaul

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 26 2006 - 10:06 AM

hey-

the crappy weather kept us away from joining you guys on sunday- very disappointed over here, as you can imagine...counting down the days till july 15th...

#5 Nauti Girl

Nauti Girl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted June 26 2006 - 01:50 PM

Who would want to miss out on the next edition of the now famous Barbie's Swinging Boat Regatta......three in a row and still growing! these parties are fantastic...rain or shine! What a great bunch of wild people. Count us in......wouldnt miss it!

#6 In22

In22

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted June 26 2006 - 02:50 PM

Hi everybody!
We are really looking forward to the July 15th Regatta. We are hoping our boat will be finished being repaired by the party.If not we hope someone out there will invite us to stay overnight.

See ya in July.

Dilma and Greg

#7 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted June 26 2006 - 06:13 PM

Un-fuckin'-believable!! These parties really are spectacular! The most beautiful naked people you'll ever see. Cum one Cum all!! to the party everyone is talking about. When you hear about this Regatta, sign up immediately. If you do not have a boat...do what I did...BUY ONE. Best naked investment you will ever make.

Unfortunatly, we have a company function planned for the weekend of the 15th...now way out. Shit Happens! We will read all the postings when we return. LOOK FORWARD TO AUGUST. :wink:

#8 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted June 27 2006 - 02:42 AM

You know we will be there!! What a great time these are! This time we hope the sun is out more, but if not, we will bring the disco ball and light show and turn up the heat inside once again!! :)

See everyone there!!!

Suzanne and Tim :wink:

#9 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 27 2006 - 03:04 AM

Of course I'll be cumming to this Naked Boating party. To me there is nothing better than being naked, and meeting new erotic people and making new sexy friends, and boating. And when I can do ALL of that in one place at one time... then Naked Boating with new erotic sexy friends is the ULTIMATE!!!

Last month's regatta was HUGE and unreal, and this next one promises to be even better!

Look for my kite in the sky and follow the string down to a boat filled with naked people! LOL :)

See you there! :D Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#10 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 27 2006 - 03:55 AM

We'll be there with disco ball. We had a great time in June and would like to thank Barbie, BellaVitaBoy and crew for putting this together. We met alot of great couples and hope to see them again soon. Adventure-Us, I can't get Hugh to take that damn hat off :oops:
We had such a great time. :)

Linda and Hugh

#11 funlatincple

funlatincple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted June 27 2006 - 01:22 PM

WE WILL BE COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL THE NEXT REGATTA. WE MET SOO MANY GREAT PEOPLE AT THE JUNE REGATTA. THIS TIME WE WILL BE PLANNING ON SPENDING THE NIGHT. WE WILL DIFINATELY BE THERE AND HOPEFULLY PLAN ON BRINGING SOME SINGLE FEMALES WITH US.
IF YOU SEE US PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND SAY HI.

JOSE AND MARIA

#12 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 10:22 AM

We have been to two of these and they were the most fun we have ever had with our clothes off. We missed the last one and are still regretting it. We will be there in the center and will make up for missing the last one.

#13 FunStrangers

FunStrangers

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted June 28 2006 - 10:47 AM

Hello what a great time we had at that last Regatta met so many beautiful and fun people cant wait to do it again, So looking forward on attending on the 15th .........

Angie & Luis (funStrangers)

#14 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted June 28 2006 - 05:41 PM

What a great party despite the not so nice weather Sat night & Sun.

I had the honor and extreme pleasure of worshipping at the alter of the temple of femminity of some very beautiful woman to whom I am eternally grateful.

I even had the opportunity to put on my platform heels that I wear to the Fetish Factory Parties and managed to climb over two boats in these heels to get to the boat on which there was a dance party in progress. It was a challenge. I reflected on what I had just done and decided not to tempt fate and took them off when I returned to my boat.

If I am still alive I'll sure as hell be at the July Regatta with some playful guests.

#15 SwingTide

SwingTide

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 29 2006 - 01:09 PM

Edit July 13, 2006: Definition of a power boat - Usually floating platform powered by fossil fuel in which the owner throws an endless amount of money into to keep it afloat. I fear we'll be missing the trip this weekend :-( . Had the boat put into the water today so I could get it on the trailer for the long tow north and the starter went "clunk." After some choice words and a bit of "starter banging" with a heavy object the starter responded with some smoke (I'm not a great marine mechanic but I don't think smoke is a good sign). As expected for the Keys the part must be ordered from the mainland and the mechanic won't even be able to look at it until next week. The weather looks great and the list of people going to the event looks even better! We hope you all have a great weekend and the next time you are down at this end of US1 give us a yell. Diane said "not being able to get it started is usually not one of my problems when it comes to swinging <g>" However it seems this time the starter just won't work :oops: We're looking forward to hearing about the great time everyone had this weekend and maybe come September we'll make it north and join you.

Barbi and the rest of the crew running these great outtings thanks for all your hard work - you are the best!

We've been watching the monthly fun being posted on the site with each date being weekends we have been tied up. However it looks like July is a winner so we'll be packing up the boat here in Key West and heading north to the second closest major city to us (Havana is the closest but I doubt it would be a good place for a party <g>). We plan to be up on Friday and in the water with the early birds staying the weekend. Looking forward to joining the fun on the water!

Max & Diane

#16 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted June 29 2006 - 06:31 PM

Hi All!!!!! We missed the June Regatta, but you can count on us for the July Regatta. We plan on being there on Sat & Sun and look forward to meeting you all. Thanks again to Barbie and Bella Vita Boy for putting on these great party's. life just would not be the same without them..... Sea all you soon :D

XOXO

#17 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted June 30 2006 - 04:01 AM

As Usual We will be there! I havent Assembled a Crew yet but am Sure that wont be a problem. We Have made so many good freinds and playmates, at these regattas,we eagerly anticipate the meeting of the next group so see you in July
Rick and Katie
(read our posting in past regattas

#18 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 30 2006 - 06:43 AM

This is going to be our first time so we are very much excited to meet all of you.
I better get the Jet Ski serviced.

#19 hottfirem

hottfirem

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 30 2006 - 03:08 PM

I am really looking forward to the chance to get to know all of the folks I have seen on the website. I really want to explore a new lifestyle and you all look like you know how to have fun and hopefully welcome new sailors into the fold *wink*

Just here recently from the midwest where we don't have much coastline lol

would love to help out in any way I can with party preparations.

Joe

#20 Funboaters1

Funboaters1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted June 30 2006 - 11:40 PM

- 3+ pounds of iced down, cooked and peeled shrimp

- 2 big bottles of Bacardi Gold Rum

- 2 Cases of ice cold Presidente

- Great sounds tuned to the Regatta XM

- 1 hottie + hubby

= fun with the group for our first Regatta.

Counting the minutes.... Pray to Neptune the weather is nice.

See you there.

29 SeaVee - day boater. Saturday for sure, we'll try to stay the night if we can get a sitter for that long.

PS: We are Rick & Maria at velvetlifestyles.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users