76 replies to this topic

#41 missseaman

missseaman

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 10 2006 - 03:15 AM

Looking forward to the get together and meeting new people. See ya soon.
Missseaman.

#42 parejarica

parejarica

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 10 2006 - 05:27 AM

We are planning to have a lot of fun! Hope to meet everyone!

#43 sbpfla

sbpfla

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 10 2006 - 09:40 AM

I would like to make this my 1st as I am sure it would not be my last. Just need alittle help from friends both old and new.

Single fun loving fella, no drama, no pressure no expectations willing to help you with whatever a deckhand duties you might call for, :). Shall I get that call... 'all abroad'. Enjoy

#44 sailbad

sailbad

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 10 2006 - 11:50 AM

we are ready for the weekend Hope the weather holds and the fun last forever.. all you sexy ladies watch out Vicki is on the prowl

J and V

#45 groveparty

groveparty

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted July 10 2006 - 12:09 PM

After missing the last two, really want to make this one. The one in May was great and Barbi is a GREAT hostess. Recruiting now and will see you all on Saturday.

#46 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 10 2006 - 02:12 PM

Hi Everyone,

Missed the last one due to work but everything is a go for this Saturday.
We are new and a little nervous but ready to have some fun.
Arriving in our cute 14' Nautica, inflatable toy I mean boat.
Small but maneuvers well.
Bringing some beverages (all types) to share!
Let us know if we can help!

After reading Barbies request for posting decided to add a few more details about us.

We are totally new to this lifestyle so a bit shy and nervous. Consider us voyeurs and maybe (or maybe not) exhibionists after a few drinks. Coming to have some fun and meet new people.

Probably be there for Saturday only but options will be open.

Would like to arrive around 10 AM if possible.

More than happy to assist with photo editing (nature photography and wildlife part of our passion). OK with Photoshop and Nikon Capture.

Also will bring food and drinks to share! Willing to donate towards expenses.

We are very private, discreet, courteous and honest.

This weekend's "WILDLIFE" will be quite exciting and challenging.

B & G

#47 SexySoulMates

SexySoulMates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 10 2006 - 04:20 PM

Last months boat party was wet and wild in more ways than one!
Rain or shine these are the greatest Naked Regatta Parties in South Florida and we will be there again to cum and Play with all of our New Friends!
Barbie and Bella Vita Boy are the Hottest Hostess's With The Hottest Boat Parties Ever! Once you start Cuming to These Parties you just can't wait for the Next one... It is Really a Sexsational Boating Experience!
Kisses and Hugs to My One and Only Sexiest Barbie Dolll! And Prince Charming Fredrick, We look forward to seeing you both on Friday!

Mary and Ray

#48 sxuldv8s

sxuldv8s

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 11 2006 - 05:15 AM

Hello folks, : :) We are Ian & Nicole, We have been going to Haulover nude beach for years, and have gone down to the Columbus Day Regatta a number of times, Two days ago we heard from some new friends on the beach about your awesome Naked Regatta , And boy, are we excited about it, and have told a couple of our girl friends of ours about it already.
So today we decided to find out how and where , only to see that we have to post something here.
Ok we are posting! hehe
To tell you a little about us... We are very happily married almost nine years now we have been livng in sin together for 2 years before that hehe,,
We have a 4 year old daughter who goes to the nude beach with us every weekend, that usally limits our ability to meet swinger types.
So we think this would be perfect for us. and we would love to be included in your party.
I am 40 and my wife is 29, she has an absolutely perfect body,beautiful face and incredibly open attitude,I am in good shape 165lbs long brown hair and very funny if I must sat so myself, hehe
So, in conclusion, we want to go to your NAKED REGATTA , WEEEEEE!!!
Now all we need to know is how and where and when????
Thanks, in advance for including us in your fun weekend,

Our yacht is a 58 ft. Heesen. 007 OCTOPUSSY is her name, so ultimately 8 will be enough.. Plenty of room upfront for sunbathing, Have swim platform, full galley, 2 heads & standup showers, 2 state rooms one with bunk beds, one master plus fold out sleeper sofa in the main cabin.
No barbeque, ice maker, jet skis or dingies!

Very Sincerely,,, Ian & Nicole 8)

#49 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 11 2006 - 08:07 AM

We are totally new to this lifestyle so a bit shy and nervous. B & G

Hello there JungleVines & Welcome!!!! Don't be nervous! We don't bite, (well, some of us might nibble a little but only in all the right places).

That's what makes these parties so much fun. They not like a "swing club" because it's a very casual and relaxed atmosphere where you can socialize with everyone, meeting them all in your own time at your own comfort level. And then again it is exactly like a "swing club" in many ways with all the naked partying and dancing and playing that goes on.

But as you'll see, each boat is like a different channel on your TV, if you don't like what's on this channel, switch to a different boat, and there is another party going on there. I love hopping from boat to boat and exploring all the fun and exciting activities that are happening on each of the different boats... It's really quite an adventure.

You'll have a blast! I look forward to seeing you there!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#50 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted July 11 2006 - 10:17 AM

:) :cry: :cry: :cry: We hate to say it, but I'm having surgery on my shoulder this Thursday and we can't make the July event. As for August, maybe? We hope the weather is great and we hope to see everyone in August.
We'll be thinking about what we are missing.

EDIT FROM MODERATOR:
We shall miss you both - all the best to you for the surgery and we hope your recovery goes well... get well first! We are here and will hope you guys come join us as soon as your fit and able to do so!
-Adam/Volunteer Forums Moderator

#51 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 11 2006 - 12:57 PM

Let this be your reminder that if you want a reservation on the Limo-Boat Shuttle, you must post your request here by Friday Noon.
After that, I shall be out doing my part and shopping for food and drink.
If I don't hear from any of you BY FRIDAY NOON-TIME, I will just assume your getting to the regatta under your own... steam!

EDIT4-THURSDAY: OK!...so far I have:
USERNAME:WetThang69 (reserved & confirmed) SWF-HOT HOT HOT!!!
USERNAME:Rob & Chris (reserved & confirmed) COUPLE
USERNAME:SexHunterZ (reserved & confirmed) COUPLE
USERNAME:davidcopley (reserved & confirmed) COUPLE
USERNAME:amantedelmar (pending-waiting for reservation) COUPLE
USERNAME:Loversinlust (pending-waiting for reservation) COUPLE

FIRST RUN OF LIMO-BOAT SHUTTLE IS NOW FULL

Get those reservations in now!

Everything you need to know about the Limo Boat Shuttle is here:

http://www.bellavita...shuttleboat.htm

Once you have read these pages, please go to the NEED A RIDE forum and post your ride request clearly asking for a limo-boat ride.
Only those with pictures posted on the Bella Vita Forums site (of each of you) may make a reservation. Once your ride request is posted along with your picture, I will send you a confirmation off list to your email address. I will post the final list of confirmed Shuttle Boat reservations here Friday morning. And please remember to print out your waiver (each person must have their own copy) and have all the required information clearly filled in, signed and dated.
The signed waiver is your boarding pass for the Shuttle-Boat.

http://www.bellavita.../wristbands.htm

Rain or Shine it's NAKED PARTY TIME!!!
Its going to be (as always) a lot of fun!

#52 sailbad

sailbad

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 11 2006 - 02:41 PM

We are Vicki and John. We're coming on our 27' sloop for the fun and adventure. This is our first time and look forward to meeting lots of sexy friends.

V and J

#53 sflcouple34

sflcouple34

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:bi female hubby like to watch
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Davie fl
  • My Boat Is A::Azimut
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 11 2006 - 04:29 PM

Now that are boat is finally running would love to come out and
see how much fun we can have with some new friends.
This will be our first time out but after seeing the pic's of your
other events I'm sure it will not be our last.
Our boat is a 24ft Sea Ray with 2 ft platform/small cabin
We will not be able to stay overnight but would like to spend the afternoon

Chris & Janie

#54 davidcopley

davidcopley

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 11 2006 - 10:23 PM

Hi everybody!
We are really looking forward to the July 15th Regatta. This time we are going to bring our own boat so we can invite people to hang out!  

See ya in July.

Dilma and Greg

HI

We are Dave and Jaqui over in Miami for the week (on thursday) from the UK and would love to meet up with some boaters for the weeekend.
Is there any room on your fine vessel for the trip?

Love

Dave & Jaqui

#55 SexHunterZ

SexHunterZ

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 12 2006 - 03:30 AM

We have contacted Adam for a ride on the limo boat. Thanks Adam, for the limo service!

#56 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 12 2006 - 04:32 AM

I have contacted Adam for a ride on the Limo boat Saturday morning. Thanks, Adam. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

Been in the swing lifestyle for a little over a year now & LOVING it! So many choices, good thing I'm multi-orgasmic, LOL. Word of warning, I'm a squirter, but somehow I feel the people here aren't afraid of getting a little... WET...!

Looking forward to meeting a great group of people. Let's party naked!

XOXO,
Iris

EDIT FROM MODERATOR:

EVERYONE...inline, behind ME!!!!!

:-) /Adam

Of course, Adam. The captain must ALWAYS lead the way! :) Is it true that he's also the last to go down??? Somehow I doubt it. :wink:

#57 sxuldv8s

sxuldv8s

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 12 2006 - 06:11 AM

Hey folks - just wanted to post our confirmation of our attendence,
so far we have 8 people 3 guys and 5 girls.
58ft Heesen yacht with swim platform, tons of alchohol, cold cuts and cheeses to feed (an Army!).

See you there ... :-)

#58 Loversinlust

Loversinlust

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:We are a fun loving couple who love life. We are all about fun and never take ourselves too seriously. We enjoy meeting new hot females and select couples.
  • Lifestyle Status:We love being naked. Single females. Soft swingers.
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Dont have one
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we will do whatever it takes to make the captain happy!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted July 12 2006 - 12:42 PM

My wife and I are new to this, but are very excited about attending such a great party. We are a young couple who have been married now for about a year; we're a sexy fun loving couple who are interested in meeting like minded people. We do not have a boat, but my beautiful wife is willing to do anything to cum aboard and earn our keep... :)

We hope to see you soon....

Tim and Ramona

Thanks Adam for getting our photo posted...We are looking forward to seeing you guys this Sat morining...

Tim & Ramona

Adam, we need a ride on the shuttle...and thanks for all your help.

#59 sflcouple34

sflcouple34

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:bi female hubby like to watch
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Davie fl
  • My Boat Is A::Azimut
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 12 2006 - 04:29 PM

:) Can't wait till the 15th. Would just like to confirm that we will be attending.
Chris and I will be waiting for the details on when and where to
meet everyone.:ooking forward to a great weekend.

Chris and Janie :wink: :wink:

#60 sundance

sundance

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 12 2006 - 06:21 PM

We are very excited to attend our first naked boat regatta! And, boy are we brave! We are even planning on spending the night! We can't wait to meet all of you and get crazy on Saturday. Until then.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users