Rhyno's Content

There have been 4 items by Rhyno (Search limited from 11-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7479 July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Rhyno on June 24 2012 - 12:55 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Miss this, are you kidding?? Last year's was absoluetly great and this year's will be better, I'm sure of it. I'm going to arrive on "The Wet Spot" Saturday and leave Sunday.
C U then
Rhyno

#7417 June 8th-10th 2012 Bikinis, Wienies & Martinis Naked Swinger's Regatt...

Posted by Rhyno on June 03 2012 - 10:40 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

O Yea, it's that time of year warm weather, warm water and and cold adult beverages. I've been having Bellavita withdrawls and can't wait to go. Will probably come by my boat "Wet Spot". Trying to convince a friend to come. See you all there on Satruday.

#6631 September 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by Rhyno on September 07 2011 - 07:42 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Late notice but late is better than never, Bringing 1st timer Pam with me along 3 or 4 timers PattyJumps. (They celebrated thier 1st day of marriage a year ago at the Regatta) Only going to be there for saturday but with 1st time Pam, I didn't want to overdose her on all the fun. The July party was just unbellavitable. I couldn't believe all the boats, people, and fun. These parties must be good, I keep coming back.
c u saturday.
rhyno et el

#6213 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Rhyno on June 28 2011 - 07:28 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Haven't been in almost a year and looking forward to fixing that problem. These things are always more fun than one can have with thier clothes off. Be hanging with Nauti Cat. Happy Birthday Barbie
rhyno