Photo

July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 02:56 PM

Attached File  July2011RegattaPaloozaThumb.JPG   33.54KB   7 downloads It's Time For My Annual :happybirthdayflasher:
Birthday Party

:bouncingh2oboobies: Where YOU Get The Gifts!:bouncingh2oboobies:

July 15th-17th 2011!

This party is Ssssooooooo Big, it takes 2 Postings to explain it all!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 03:30 PM

This Party Is Sssooooo Big,
It Takes 2 Postings To Explain Everything!

:animated-blowjob:
Remember, This Next Regatta Is VERY Special To Me! It's My Naked Birthday Bash! On The Weekend Of July 15th, 16th & 17th

You don't need to bring any gifts, your attendance is all I care about! I know it's my birthday, but I'll be the one giving YOU the gifts and surprises. That's Right!
:happybirthdayflasher:

I've Got GREAT Birthday Gifts For YOU!

New Gifts On Barbi's Prize Wheel!
Posted Image
I've got a GREAT 45-Piece tool set & 31-Piece tool set to give away! These are NOT "Toys"! Real tools with lifetime warranties!
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
And for extra fun, I'm bringing a pair of my special Fukuoku 9000 vibrating gloves! Girls can put these gloves on and the hands and fingertips vibrate at an astonishing 9,000 RPMs!!! These are great for giving random hand-jobs on the dance floor at my dance party, or playing with other fun private parts! tee-hee!
Posted Image
And For All The Playful Ladies... I'll be awarding you with one of the LED twinkle light acrylic drinking glasses when you've put on the Fukuoku Gloves and give someone an erection on the dance floor! Pour your drink in this glass and you'll light up the party as everyone knows that YOU and YOUR hand-jobs are the BEST!

And we've got lots of other prizes and surprises to give away too!

Don't Miss Your Turn Spinning The Prize Wheel, Where Everyone Wins A Prize!

And our favorite guitar player, Jimmy Reagan is still working on his schedule trying to clear it to come jam at this party. Those of you that have been to my birthday parties before, know that Jimmy is the "Band to the Swingers" and plays all the greatest southern rock hits for dancing the afternoon away. If you like Jimmy Buffett, The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top and Stevie Ray Vaughn, then you don't want to miss this party! Go see the videos located in my forum of Jimmy playing at my Birthday Party for the last 4 years! I will update the forum when I know 100% that he's able to play for us Saturday!

And we'll also have a HUGE BBQ on the Barbie Girl boat Saturday late afternoon at the Tiki Bar immediately following the dance concert! Bring your appetites and anything you'd like to add to the buffet.

And we'll also be cooking a big Sunday morning breakfast at the Tiki Bar of the Barbie Girl boat, so bring your appetites and anything you'd like to add to the buffet.

This is the Naked fun YOU could be having:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

These are just SOME of the activities planned this weekend...

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon Dance Party & BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a swinging event, expect to see just about anything and play parties that pop up on different boats and occur though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat.

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:animated-cowgirl:
Don't wait until the last minute to register. Confirm your attendance now by clicking the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page, or by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=6

And
REMEMBER... These Summer Months are Sizzling!
Perfect for for skinny-dipping & naked boating!!!
Posted Image
Be Sure to get your official Bella Vita Bikini shown here and ONLY available at our parties!
This is THEE Wildest Party of the year so you don't want to miss what's in store!!! So click the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page then Get registered now and let's get ready to party!!!
Okay, so let's see now....

• Register for My Birthday Party Regatta Palooza by clicking on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page.
  • Check out all the latest party pictures from past regattas to see what you've been missing, Go To Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm
  • One last thing... Since it's my birthday are there any volunteers to help pull my tiny bikini bottoms down my tan thighs to give me my birthday spanking? Hmmmmm???...
:animated-missionary:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted May 06 2011 - 12:07 PM

Can't make the May party, or the June party, but you can bet your sweet birthday ass that we will be there to help you celebrate your birthday! We will be waiting, waiting, waiting, for this fine day to arrive. And put us in the middle of the action. We hope to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there partying like wild people! Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones! Love Barebutts!

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted June 02 2011 - 08:53 PM

Attached File  July2011RegattaPalooza.jpg   364.28KB   0 downloads

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#5 SheBare

SheBare

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:SCUBA, skinny dipping, nature, astronomy, sailing,
  • Lifestyle Status:skinny dipper, sailboat sailor, sensual nudist
  • I Live In::boca raton
  • My Boat Is A::I now have a boat. SHE is a beautiful old Snipe. I now share an even older Hatteras
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:now I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 13 2011 - 10:20 PM

Posted ImageTo Barbie
(me, too) We are getting our new classic boat ready for the July party. Haven't partied since the unofficial regatta at Jimbo's birthday, but we have a bigger boat and want to initiate it

She bare and Nature boy

#6 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 16 2011 - 07:47 PM

All Right!!! It's Barbie's B day again. That makes 29.... ish.

Love you Baby and we are going to show it by getting wet in July! so far the coast is clear and we plan to bring the 10 foot hide-a-bed to the regatta.

Can't wait to see you and do some dirty dirty things. hehehehehe

#7 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 18 2011 - 07:46 AM

woohoooo!!!! Bella Vita Parties are always a fantastic time :funmeter2: ,but a Barbie Bday bash is going to be incredible!!!!! :happybirthdayflasher: We can't wait to see our Bella Vita friends and as always at the raft ups there are always some new friends as well!!:piratebeers: :mmparty: We will be the arriving on Friday ( Blowjob Friday!!!) :smileyblowjob: and staying until Sunday or ......! :)

xoxo kisses :jumpboobs:
Garry and Cyndi

#8 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 19 2011 - 10:40 PM

Sorry we couldn't make it to the June party but something tells me that EVERYONE will benefit from our absence. You see I had to go to Alaska and catch some fresh fish for Barbie and the group so CUM HUNGRY cause it's an all u can eat feast of fresh Halibut on the grill! We're going to be ready to celebrate Barbi's b-day!!!!

Rob & Jenn

#9 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:11 PM

:happybirthday2: :bouncingboobies1: :happybirthday2: Hi all !!!!! LEO & SANDY here !! We put together a group of some SDC.COM SEXY FULL SWAP COUPLES to cum to our boat party that eventually will be join with BARBIES NAKED REGATTA ESTRAVAGANZA !!! We are pick up this group JULY, SATURDAY 16th by 13:00 Hrs. from the COMMERCIAL HAULOVER MARINA where all the FISHING CHARTERS ANCHORED !!! We will staying all that Saturday anchored in front TEMPTATION ISLAND for the party in our nice BIRTHDAY SUITS, for BARBIE BIRTHDAY !!! FREDERICK & BARBIE encouraged me to post this request to see who may have a good heart to host this HOT SEXY COUPLES from the SDC.COM ??? If want to see who they are please login into SDC.COM to look on our profile AMANTEDELMAR, please look under the 1st picture from our home page where it says > Guess List < Our HOT SEXY FULL SWAP COUPLES will be sleeping inside the many boats of who may be able to offer accommodations for them to stay from Saturday 16th and if is not room for all inside the boats, no problem !!! Always is option > B < They can sleep on top of a boat under the stars !!! All our friends are instructed to bring some sleeping gear just in case !!! As well they will be bringing BUZZZ, some extra food if want to grill and salad if they are vegetarian LOL !! Please be generous in your hearts !!! ALL THIS IS FOR A GOOD FUCKING CAUSE !!! GOOD KARMA WILL CUM TO YOU !!! Then we will staying part of Sunday 17th leaving when people start to go back to the civilization !!!

You may contact us directly by emailing to us to leocaribean@gmail.com we have a BLACKBERRY PHONE that will announcing to us instantaneously that any one is looking for us !! If you which to put your phone number we will call A.S.A.P !!!

Kisses, Besos e Beixxxinhos LEO & SANDY. :happybirthday2: :thongandheels: :happybirthday2:

#10 aluaps1

aluaps1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::female
  • Interests:Lifestyle
  • Lifestyle Status:very open minded open to all
  • I Live In::lutz florida
  • My Boat Is A::do not have a boat

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:22 PM

Attached File  A N 4.bmp   376.55KB   12 downloadsHI We were at our last party in late 2010 and this is our 1st opportunity to go to another. We are again cumming with ET on his boat and we are bringing some hot new couples who love to party. Our last trip we were parked next to Barbie[hope we have that luck again] We partied day and night FUN,fun, and more fun. After that more fun . It never stopped .All the girls were dancing and !!!!!!!!! including Ana all night!!!!! What a blast ,can't wait till the 15th See you all soon Found one pic Aug 2010 on the bar at Barbies boat I am the first on the bar with the dark tan our heads were cut off bye Bye Ana/ Mike

#11 2barebutts

2barebutts

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Varies by my mood!
  • Lifestyle Status:hey, anything goes!
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::24' party flotation device with a 4' dance floor
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:23 PM

Omg count us in! We wouldn't miss a bday party. Hot horny and ready to party! Plans are all finalized - FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY BABY! Barebutts

#12 aluaps1

aluaps1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::female
  • Interests:Lifestyle
  • Lifestyle Status:very open minded open to all
  • I Live In::lutz florida
  • My Boat Is A::do not have a boat

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hi Tried to post but could not manage a piv File always to big But we are in the on the bar pics in last years pics in August I was the first girl on the bar no top of course and a dark tan PS Our heads were cut off .Can t wait will be naked and partying before we even get there ON THE WAY and before and after. These parties get you going 24/7 Bye till then Ana

#13 sflcouple34

sflcouple34

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:bi female hubby like to watch
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Davie fl
  • My Boat Is A::Azimut
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:38 PM

:happybirthdayflasher: :happybirthdayflasher: :happybirthdayflasher:
How can you pass up a Barbie birthday party or any Barbie party. :boating: We will arrive Friday late afternoon, because I believe it called Friday blow job. :animated-blowjob: Although I was informed by a very wise person (Mr Amazing) :3D-emonicon029: that the only day that is not :smilieyblowjob2: blow job day is yesteday. :boat: We will try to leave on Sunday. :piratebeers: sflcouple34 :piratebeers:

#14 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 21 2011 - 12:55 PM

Attached File  2011-04-17_11-26-41_973.jpg   91.65KB   1 downloadsHappy Birthday Barbie, were very excited to cum to our first event.. Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa. We will not be bringing our boat to the regatta and would like a ride to the event. It anyone would have us (pun intended) we will help with fuel cost, bring drinks and just have fun. P and A Posted Image

Edited by pacastri, June 24 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#15 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted June 21 2011 - 07:45 PM

A Birthday party??!!! Barbie's birthday party??!!!

:happybirthdayflasher:

On the water at temptation Island?
:bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingh2oboobies:

We are so there!!!!

Can't wait to have fun at ANOTHER Bella Vita Boat Club Regatta!!!

#16 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted June 22 2011 - 07:17 AM

Posted Image Barbie!Posted ImageWe love you! It looks like a lot of wonderful friendsPosted Image are signed up Posted Image to celebrate with you. Posted Image
Unfortunately, we are going to be Posted Image Posted Imagethe best party on the planet. Posted Image So we are coming down in August to try to make up for it. Posted Image

We miss youPosted Image and FredrickPosted Image!

HugsPosted Imageand um Posted ImagekissesPosted Image,
Posted Image

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

#17 lionkittypurr

lionkittypurr

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Boating being naked and partying
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger nudist
  • I Live In::pompano
  • My Boat Is A::28 grady white
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i do have a boat

Posted June 22 2011 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image Barbie!Posted ImageWe love you! It looks like a lot of wonderful friendsPosted Image are signed up Posted Image to celebrate with you. Posted Image
Unfortunately, we are going to be Posted Image Posted Imagethe best party on the planet. Posted Image So we are coming down in August to try to make up for it. Posted Image

We miss youPosted Image and FredrickPosted Image!

HugsPosted Imageand um Posted ImagekissesPosted Image,
Posted Image

Teri and Kevin
Ultimates

#18 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted June 22 2011 - 04:47 PM

Yeah, Yeah, :happybirthdayflasher:

I missed Barbies birthday party last year and heard so many great things about that weekend---- :bouncingboobies1:

I'm not missing this one in July.

I'll be bringing Nauti Cat with Tammy ( a newbie girl) :thongandheels:

MIke and Ana are coming with me with 2 new couples (they will be posting for them)
:mmparty: so thats 8 of us on Nauti Cat.

We will be there friday afternoon for the weekend.

:z-yourock: You guys throw the greatest parties :worship:

Can't wait to see everyone
:happybirthday3: :happybirthday1:

E.T.

#19 bnr4fun

bnr4fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionist, soft swinger

Posted June 22 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hi, it's Bruce & Robin, we attended your Regatta in July '09 (we think)...it was a blast so we're looking forward to attending your Regatta in July. It poured down rain the last time we were there, but we can't forget how much fun the Naked Twister was aboard Barbie's boat, so we're not worried about this rain time...LOL

#20 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted June 24 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hello Bella Vita friends old and all we haven't met yet. :friendshug: :piratebeers:
We plan on arriving Friday and will stay until Sunday. :yahoo:
We wouldn't miss Barbie's birthday party and her birthday spanking....29 times (NO WAY) for every one of her years :happybirthdayflasher: .
Our deepest apologies Barbie if the number should be smaller.
We will have food to share and a Master Berth large enough for four (or more) :animated-missionary: .
Fredrick and Barbie are the most gracious hosts :3D-emonicon029: of great parties and great raft ups :z-yourock: . If you like fun, sun, nudity and naughty :2love_sex: :thongandheels: get here if you have to swim, kayak, dingy or paddle board to do it :boating: .
xo,
Frank and Lee :2tits:

:bouncingboobies1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users