Photo

July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#41 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 07 2011 - 09:07 PM

hi there!!
i think i am full already... god that happened really quick.
if my friends from TX dont come, i will hold the spot for you ...
xxoo

Thank for responding , yes I know, this is the place to be , Barbi's regattas are out of this world!!!. Thanks and please keep us posted.

#42 nakedcouple422

nakedcouple422

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Love outdoor naked activilies. Wine tastings, pool parties, lifestyle events, BBQ, great food and great friends
  • Lifestyle Status:Nude enthusiasts and soft swingers
  • I Live In::Hollywood Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have friends that have boats ;)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted July 07 2011 - 09:15 PM

Heyyyy. Former newbies (To this particular party) We came out late on Sunday last month and couldn't believe how long we waited to check it out. We met so many amazing people in such a short amount of time and definitely got NAKED, wet and a little wild. We are SOOOO looking forward to coming out this month for Barbie's Bday Bash. As of now we dont have a boat and are not gonna stress it. We may take the shuttle out there, a tent on our back and not much but smiles to wear. I am sure we will meet plenty of amazing people and probably wont sleep much anyway. We may have a single female or two coming for one of the days but we ALL know how fickle the lovely unicorns can be so we're not promising anything. But WE will be there for sure and ready to mingle. I doubt you will see us in clothes. Cant wait to meet all of you and maybe see a few we met last time. Get ready. Game on.

Colby n Lexi

#43 KeysScarab39

KeysScarab39

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Boating, Anything that flies, skydiving, lobster diving, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast, or soft swinger
  • I Live In::Orlando
  • My Boat Is A::2000 30ft Scarab Sport
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 07 2011 - 09:59 PM

We live in Orlando and have a house in the Keys. We have seen your website in the past and have wanted to come to a regatta but have been without a boat for the last couple of years. We are thrilled to finally get back on the water and the July Naked Regatta is one of the first things we want to do to celebrate. The boat has a cuddy but it is camping out at best. We will bring plenty of supplies and hope to meet some really fun people.

:happybirthdayflasher: It's Time For My Annual
Birthday Party

:bouncingh2oboobies: Where YOU Get The Gifts!:bouncingh2oboobies:

July 15th-17th 2011!

This party is Ssssooooooo Big, it takes 2 Postings to explain it all!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/
:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Attached Files

#44 nmb4fun

nmb4fun

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Miami Fl
  • My Boat Is A::1992 330 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 08 2011 - 06:18 AM

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Hi we had so much fun at the last regatta we cant wait to get to the next one!!! So count us in NMB4FUN or AKA SEA DUCTION. look forward to seeing you there, Renee and Mike

Attached Files

#45 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 08 2011 - 11:43 AM

Okay, It's Official!

The Jimmy Reagan Band Will Be Playing At My Big Party July 15th Weekend!

The 5th Year In A Row At My Birthday Bash Regatta-Palooza Raft-Up Party!

Playing Good Ol' Southern Rock & Roll.

Posted Image

Those of you that have been to my birthday parties before, know that Jimmy is the "Band to the Swingers" and plays all the greatest southern rock hits for dancing the afternoon away. If you like Jimmy Buffett, The Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top and Stevie Ray Vaughn, then you don't want to miss this party! Go see the videos located in my forum of Jimmy playing at my Birthday Party for the last 5 years!

To see over 10,000 pics & videos of past parties showing all the fun you'll be having,
Go To: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

This Party Just Keeps Getting Bigger & BIGGER!

Check Our All The FREE Gifts I'm Giving Away!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The First 200 People Attending, get a special party favor! Your very own www.SDC.com beach bag! That's Right! You can choose from shiny metallic blue, sexy silver or luscious gold. And inside each bag is a free 30 day unlimited membership to Florida's #1 swinger's matchmaking website! http://www.SwingersDateClub.com

Every Spinner Is A Winner!

GREAT New Gifts On Barbi's Prize Wheel!

Posted Image

I've Got GREAT Birthday Gifts For Everyone! Valued At Over $3,000.00!!! Everyone Gets To Spin The Prize Wheel! I've got GREAT Prizes to give away!

Swingers Convention Packages from www.DixieDoesFlorida.com valued at $350.00 each and we're giving away 6 of them at this party!
www.FyreTV.com is the "NetFlix for Adults", we're giving away an entire HiDef video system, complete with HD tuner and 3 month unlimited membership to tens of thousands of adult online videos streamed directly to your big screen television set!
We're giving away StarBrite boat products valued at over $500.00!Plus we're giving away Party Survival Kits, Lube, Sexy Bella Vita Lifeguard Tank Tops for the girls & T-Shirts for the guys!
And remember, the first 200 people to the party, get a free SDC beach bag as seen in my photos above!

Every Spinner Is A Winner!!!

This Wild Party Will Be At The Sexiest Place On Earth!

Temptation Island!

July 15th, 16th & 17th, Friday evening, through Sunday evening!

For Directions, Go To:

http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

The World's ONLY Clothing Optional Lifestyle-Friendly Boat Party! Creating Wild Fun On The Water, "Miami Style" Every Month For Over 7 Years!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#46 Pete&Wanda

Pete&Wanda

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We both love thesoft touchof a woman
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Homestead , fl
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a hot playful wife
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted July 08 2011 - 12:29 PM

:happybirthdayflasher: :bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingboobies1: :ass: Hello we definately want to come and have a very sexy couple that plan to come out with us. Hope to see you soon.

#47 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted July 08 2011 - 03:52 PM

Barbie and I have been working like crazy planning and arranging all sorts of special prizes and surprises for this special party. She is working on her "Girlie" things and I'm working on my special projects, :yahoo: .

Many of you have already won big prizes on Barbie's prize wheel over the last two months, but I've made a few improvements to the wheel. In fact, you won't even recognize it from the one you see in this photo:
Posted Image
:spinnew: But looking different isn't the only thing that's different about it... And giving away over $3,000.00 in prizes this weekend also isn't the only thing that's different about this prize wheel.

There are a few new spots on the prize wheel.
One of them is called, "Juicy Pussy" and there is a photo of... well... a nice Juicy Pussy. I won't say what happens if your spin lands you on this spot, and I also won't tell you what some of the other spots are, but let me just say that it's all good and you will be smiling from ear to ear!

So don't forget to get your Prize Wheel ticket when you first get to the party and check in with Barbie. It's FREE and...

Every Spinner Is A Winner!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#48 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 08 2011 - 08:03 PM

:boating: We're back in Florida , cleaning and waxing the boat , getting ready for our favorite naked summer birthday party. As always we look forward to working on our all body tans.

Posted ImageThe new surprise wheel sounds great! Posted Image We always enjoy seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Let's hope for great weather and we are sure it will be a hot. Posted Imagebirthday party Posted Image Barbie.

Reg and Heidi

#49 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted July 09 2011 - 08:58 AM

Barbies Bday parties are the best, and i dont plan to miss thiis one!!!!

Trying to clear the schedule and have a great weekend in the water with a very cool crowd!!!!

Hope to meet you on Friday!

F.

#50 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted July 09 2011 - 12:48 PM

Heyyyy. Former newbies (To this particular party) We came out late on Sunday last month and couldn't believe how long we waited to check it out. We met so many amazing people in such a short amount of time and definitely got NAKED, wet and a little wild. We are SOOOO looking forward to coming out this month for Barbie's Bday Bash. As of now we dont have a boat and are not gonna stress it. We may take the shuttle out there, a tent on our back and not much but smiles to wear. I am sure we will meet plenty of amazing people and probably wont sleep much anyway. We may have a single female or two coming for one of the days but we ALL know how fickle the lovely unicorns can be so we're not promising anything. But WE will be there for sure and ready to mingle. I doubt you will see us in clothes. Cant wait to meet all of you and maybe see a few we met last time. Get ready. Game on.

Colby n Lexi

Hey you guys!!!! Love your attitude, we are going to play it just like you, where is the shuttle leaving from? we can also bring our tent , that sounds great, the point is NOT TO MISS Barbie's B day. Please let us know the details.
Sexeecpl

#51 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 09 2011 - 03:22 PM

HI Barbie , wouldn't wanna miss your birthday, would we now? Checked with DUCKIE, we are both ready to join you. Saturday to Sunday afternoon. For those looking for accomodation I can host up to 2 couples, and no: I don't expect any sexual favors in return. If you need references please talk to Barbie

Leaving Miami Downtown area somewhere around 10 am Saturday , if you can't join me then simply arrange for transporation from Haulover Marina to the raft up and I can welcome you there. FYI , DUCKIE is a 30ft sailboat , don't expect any A/C please..

See ya all , Ty

#52 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 09 2011 - 03:24 PM

GREAT NEWS for couples seeking a boat to host them!

Just Duckie just emailed me that he is coming on his sailboat again and has room for two fun couples!

Just Duckie is a super nice, friendly single guy that always opens up his boat to couples at our parties and has hosted many couples to great weekends at my parties. He usually arrives at Temptation Island at about noon on Saturday and leaves Sunday afternoon, so if this works for your schedule and you still need a ride and a place to sleep, then contact Ty at exhibifun@yahoo.com

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#53 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted July 09 2011 - 11:02 PM

HI Barbie , wouldn't wanna miss your birthday, would we now? Checked with DUCKIE, we are both ready to join you. Saturday to Sunday afternoon. For those looking for accomodation I can host up to 2 couples, and no: I don't expect any sexual favors in return. If you need references please talk to Barbie

Leaving Miami Downtown area somewhere around 10 am Saturday , if you can't join me then simply arrange for transporation from Haulover Marina to the raft up and I can welcome you there. FYI , DUCKIE is a 30ft sailboat , don't expect any A/C please..

See ya all , Ty

Hi there, can you please tell me if you still have room for both of us? I have just sent u an email with our request, you can reply via email or you can call me or text me 786-290-9155.We live in Sunny Isles and we are trying to make arrangements to make it to Barbie's Party.
Thanks, let me know.

#54 gmdive

gmdive

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 10 2011 - 07:32 PM

Plan on cumming early Friday till Sunday. Wouldn't miss Posted ImageBarbies B-Day bash.

Mike and Kelli are also planning to join us for the weekend.

So as we all plan Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image on working hard Posted ImagePosted Image to make this aPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

For Barbie.

Can't wait to see everyone

Greg & Michele

#55 WendynDon

WendynDon

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, boating, nude sunbathing, dancing, gourmet food and wine, also soft or full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft Swap
  • I Live In::sunny Isles
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat at this time
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Donating 100 or more, great chef and fun fearless serious partiers
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 11 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hey yall,

Trying to post my RSVP but the website is confusing...also need a ride/boat stayover from Haulover Marina. New to this but love to have naked fun in the sun, I live across from haulover and love to join your funluvin group!

Wendy and Don
wendymarani@gmail.com

Attached Files

#56 WendynDon

WendynDon

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, boating, nude sunbathing, dancing, gourmet food and wine, also soft or full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft Swap
  • I Live In::sunny Isles
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat at this time
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Donating 100 or more, great chef and fun fearless serious partiers
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 11 2011 - 05:57 PM

Hey Clayton and Lela,

Wendy and Don here...we are newbies also. We live right near Haulover Marina near the party and we are looking for a ride...open as far as day and time. Luv your pics and hope to meet you there...wendymarani@gmail.com, 305-947-8732. LETS HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN!!!!! ;)

CLAYTON AND LELA ARE RSVP....ING FOR THE BIG BIRTHDAY BASH AND CANT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE... IT WILL BE THE FIRST PARTY FOR US AND I AM SUPER STOKED... SEE YOU ALL SOON AND I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR KISS.... XOXOXOXOXOXO

Attached Files

#57 kissy1

kissy1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Boating, snorkeling, scuba diving, gym, windsurfing, fishing, tennis
  • I Live In::Davie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24 foot Pathfinder which is white & aqua
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 11 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hi Barbi-

This will be our 1st Regatta. We are reallly looking forward to it. Hope to meet a lot of other fun couples. Hope to be there Sat afternoon about 2pm. Looking forward to the new adventure.

C & K

#58 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted July 12 2011 - 12:18 AM

CANT MISS IT

Barbie's B-Day is a must every year.

Even though the economy has put a damper on our partying, we can't miss this special event.

I'm even bringin' the Panty Dropper back! :thongandheels:

It's been too long since we've seen Barbie's :bouncingboobies1: and I need my fix! :happybirthdayflasher:

Can't wait to see everyone...these parties are always so much fun!
:partyballoons2:

#59 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 12 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hi this is p&a. We will b cumming down on friday for the meet and greet. Bringing our boat if any one needs a ride. Its Just a day boat.

#60 Katlady

Katlady

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single woman
  • Interests:Dancing, boating, shooting pool.
    Selective when playing. For details and to contact me go to sdc.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am a very friendly lady :).
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted July 12 2011 - 10:22 AM

Hi to all my new Bella Vita friends! :friendshug: :z-yourock: .
I will be arriving Saturday morning :bouncingh2oboobies: and staying with my friends Lee and Frank on their boat "Headhunter" until Sunday. I know it's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun, sun and sex :z-omg: :clap: !
Barbie! ... A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY :happybirthdayflasher: and hugs and kisses to you.

See you all Saturday :thongandheels:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users