Photo

September 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 27 2011 - 02:26 PM

School Girls Themed Regatta

September 9th-11th 2011 Back To School Party!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To: http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 soFlcpl2008

soFlcpl2008

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 12 2011 - 10:18 PM

We will be there with another one or two couples. (one confirmed, another trying to figure it out.. yeah.. what's to figure out?... come and have fun, or stay home and be bored... )

We will be prepared for some serious fun!!!
Posted Image

Current plans have us arriving Friday night but may have to go pick up some of the crew the next morning (Glad we got the new dingy)
Posted Image
sure beats the alternative...

Posted Image

Can't wait to see everyone and looking forward to all the fun

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks again to our wonderful hosts!! Posted Image

#3 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 15 2011 - 08:44 PM

We r no longer virgin's :animated-doggiestyle: . Had a great time at the July regatta, made some new friends. Can't wait for the September event. We'll be there with bells on, and nothing else. :funmeter2: We can host for the day. We will be there Friday and Saturday.

#4 Brioso

Brioso

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Getting to nose you better 8=========>
  • Lifestyle Status:Comfortable, friendly, soft swinger
  • I Live In::A cardboard box in the alley
  • My Boat Is A::Dingy
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am a good swimmer, just need incentive
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted August 16 2011 - 04:49 PM

Looking for a ride to the island on Saturday through Sunday
I am also looking for a single lady to go with, I don't wanna go Stag
e-mail me at imawineaux@hotmail.com if we can partner or leave me a note on my profile here

I will play the part of a Boozy Professor this weekend,
All of you naughty little school girls, prepare to stay after class for some extracurricular activities.
"Bad girls make better lovers"

I will be checking to make sure that your homework is complete and that you meet the proper dress code, for Pubic School.
Luv those little plaid skirts... once they hit the floor. Pig tails really get me going, be creative and earn extra credit.

I accept temptation island apple bottoms (_!_) or any other tempting fruits, I luv Melons ( . ) ( . ) and a nice pear.

I miss my BVBC buddies and am looking forward to seeing you Sept 10-11, I will need to show up a little late on Sat.
I can't believe I am going to miss Blow Job Friday, I guess I will have to earn some extra credit for myself and pull an all-nighter.

Any Ideas???

#5 CrazyNYC

CrazyNYC

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:tanning naked making sure everybody is having a great time. we are very into cooking and are very respectful clean freaks. When we pack its not just for us we pack for everybody and love sharing our drinks toys n food oh and my man lol..
  • Lifestyle Status:im not happy unless im swinging
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::center console in NY, I have no boat in Fla
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i will rent one for sure since my boat's in NY
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted August 22 2011 - 08:19 AM

omg vince and i will be there ..I want detention !!!!! Wud love to get on a host boat ..vince can teach how too make a girl squirt ..lol love you guys

#6 pacastri

pacastri

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Hi, We are a nice couple. New to the life style, looking for fun couples and friendships. Enjoy laughing and having fun. We enjoy Boating and going to Caliente in Tampa
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swing with the right couple
  • I Live In::Clearwater, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::21' Yamaha jet boat, open bow.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We r a HOT fun couple
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 22 2011 - 10:07 PM

omg vince and i will be there ..I want detention !!!!! Wud love to get on a host boat ..vince can teach how too make a girl squirt ..lol love you guys

Detention, NOOOOOOO. If you've been really bad a spanking might be in order.LOL. We have a day boat and would not mind hosting a fun couple. We will be there Friday and Saturday. P and A

#7 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 23 2011 - 08:25 PM

We were ready for another regatta last week. We'll be there for September for sure. Look for us Friday evening. Can't wait to see all our new friends again.

Glenda and Stu

#8 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish

Posted August 29 2011 - 11:18 AM

had a great time as usual,seems as if the girls get prettier every regatta. waiting for sept 9-11 rgatta to see what shows up .loved the pole and deck that was at last party.see yall there . ranger22 (AL)

#9 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 30 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hey!!! Schedule is clear and boat is primed for the school girl party. Detention will be in my office. Bring your ruler!!

Looking forward to another great party with all of you hot people.

#10 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted August 31 2011 - 07:17 PM

It's that time again and it couldn't have come any sooner !!!!
We can't wait for the lousy food, boring company, scantily clad/ naked, perverted people along with the lewd and lascivious conduct that accompanies these regatta's .... :animated-blowjob::animated-doggiestyle::animated-jerkoff::bisexual: disgusting and appalling !!!

where do we sign up ????

See ya Friday afternoon sometime or another !!!!

Maybe there will be a sighting of the Mrs on the jetski wearing this ??

Attached Files

• Attached File  175.jpeg   36.58KB   3 downloads

#11 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted September 01 2011 - 02:13 PM

We are in for the September 9th School Girl Regatta......... Of couse we will be brining the now famous stripper pole for all those hottie school girls to get dirty on......... The laser machine will be lighting up the dance floor as we party and dance till dawn both Friday and Saturday nights! Can't wait to see all the sexy girls again...... Karina and Tim.......

Attached Files

#12 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted September 01 2011 - 03:22 PM

Our school girls are ready, are yours?........
Attached File  timandkarina3.jpg   123.34KB   2 downloads

#13 Freakness305

Freakness305

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:We love boating, dancing , and sex. LOL!!! We believe you should live life to the fullest. We love meeting people and making new friends.
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, Full Swinger with girls
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::24ft walkaround Seapro
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted September 03 2011 - 01:38 PM

We are excited!!!! First timers here! We are looking forward to a great time and fun! See you there!!!!!!!!!
Peaches and Scott

#14 Ready to Rumble

Ready to Rumble

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Whatever
  • I Live In::Philadelphia, pa
  • My Boat Is A::35 fountain go fast
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 04 2011 - 01:08 PM

Ready to Rumble confining for Sept 9-10 event, with Christy. First timer to you club. Hope I follow all rules. If not someone please tell me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

#15 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 05 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hey everybody - Seeing we still may have the jellyfish invasion going on I would suggest ordering this Sea Safe lotion since it may be kinda hard to pin down and talk a Clownfish out of his mucous :o - it appears they are out of Tampa so I would assume delivery would be next day from ship date?
http://www.buysafesea.com/detail.php?itemid=SS1504

It's kinda pricey @ $14/ bottle but beats not being able to go in the water to cool off - You know it's bad when you see the whole sandbar @ haulover packed with boats and not one person in the water.

* Fred - maybe you could make this a sticky somewhere???

#16 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted September 05 2011 - 02:40 PM

We will be there early Friday afternoon, :P cannot wait to have another wonderful crazy party :wub: on the water, Barbie and Fredrick always know how to throw a great party, see you all very soon.

Love Colleen Patrice

#17 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 06 2011 - 12:30 AM

We will be cuming in Friday afternoon and can't wait to see all our bella vita friends!! We missed the last raft up, so we are super excited to see all our friends and as always make some new ones!
Gary and Cindy

#18 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 06 2011 - 05:51 AM

sdc3.bmp We are looking to attend this months Naughty School Girl Bella Vita Raft-up. :3D-emonicon011: We will be joining the fun on Saturday morn via our I man power rowing yacht built for two. :naut003: We have confirmed a place to bed our naughty school girls. :threesome: As all ways, never wanting to leave on Sunday! :mmparty: Cum join us for the greatest time possible on the water!!!
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#19 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 06 2011 - 12:34 PM

Another fun filled weekend at Temptation Island!
We'll be arriving Saturday around noon on "Miss Riley", bringing plenty of food and drinks

We're ready to drop the pants :3D-emonicon031: and put on the school girl outfit :thongandheels: *blink*

We have met so many wonderful people already and are looking forward to make new friends again this month!
A big thank you once again to Barbie and Frederick for organizing these unique "naked fun in the sun" weekends! You're the "breastest"!

xoxo
Frauke & Olaf

#20 nmb4fun

nmb4fun

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Miami Fl
  • My Boat Is A::1992 330 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 06 2011 - 12:43 PM

We missed the last one cuz we had family in town, but we will be there for this one!! Leaving a bit earlier than normal on Sunday, because we are football fanatics and must not be late for our seats at the bar!!! :3D-emonicon096:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users