browardcpl's Content

There have been 14 items by browardcpl (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2649 October 6th 2007 TOTALLY NAKED Boating Regatta at Columbus Day Regatta!

Posted by browardcpl on October 04 2007 - 08:48 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:3D-emonicon018: HEY EVERYONE.... ITS BEEN A WHILE....UNFORNATELY WE R SO BUMMED WE MISSED LAST MONTH'S REGATTA.......(ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS MY B-DAY WE WERE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTYING WITH EVERYONE...AGAIN....UNFORNATELY WE HAD AN UNEXPECTED FAMILY EMERGENCY WE HAD TO TEND TO..... :( BUT WE SURE MISSED YOU ALL!!! IAM SURE YOU GUYS HAD A BLAST!! :animated-blowjob: :2doggy: ....... UNFORNATELY WE R NOT ABLE TO ATTEND THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA...BUT HAVE A COUPLE OF ...... YOU KNOW DRINKS... :evilB: :evilB: OR WHATEVER ELSE CUMS UP...FOR US!!!! :z-crack-up: ..HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN NEXT MONTH.......... :3D-emonicon113: UNTIL THEN..... :3D-emonicon144: BERNADETTE & BRYAN

#2470 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by browardcpl on August 31 2007 - 12:36 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-thats-funny: WE CAN OFFER ANYONE A RIDE FROM HAULOVER :z-as-if: TO PARTY CENTRAL...IF YOU DO NEED ONE EMAIL :z-blonde: BRYAN & I.... :phone: .... :funmeter2: LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN!!! :funmeter2: :z-omg:

#2456 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by browardcpl on August 25 2007 - 09:58 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

These two rock...can't wait to see them again.....

YES, YES WE ARE GOING TO THE REGATTA :z-blonde: . Hey everyone, we are coming to the regatta. We are flying in on thursday so we are arriving to the reggatta friday early afternoon, so if any one needs a lift (from the Miami river) please let us know. We also have space for 2 couples that can stay over.
It seems that every time we go there is a BIRTHDAY GIRL so this time we are bring a cake.
Will see you there,
H and Ron
THE KNOT HOME

#2406 September 15th '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Par...

Posted by browardcpl on August 12 2007 - 05:10 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:z-crack-up: :funmeter2: OK WE ARE SO GOING TO THE SEPTEMEBER ONE!!! CAN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD...MY B-DAY IS SEPT. 18TH...SO WE ARE SO READY TO PARTY :z-yeahthat: :z-any-help: I WILL OF COURSE BRING MY FAMOUS JELLO SHOTS....& WE WILL BE ARRIVING FRIDAY NIGHT WITH A COUPLE OF NEW FRIENDS WITH US.....WHICH OF COURSE THEY STILL HAVE TO POST....SO WE R SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN :z-any-help: :funmeter2: & DEFINATELY WILL NOT LEAVE EARLY THIS TIME.... :funmeter2: BERNADETTE & BRYAN :z-yourock: :z-yourock: :funmeter2:

#2257 August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by browardcpl on July 18 2007 - 03:21 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

:trampoline: WE ARE POSTING FOR THE AUGUST REGATTA..... BARBIE & FREDERICK WE DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY OF THEM.... HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN>>>>>> :2love_sex: :funmeter2: THEY ARE ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO ATTEND!!! :kicking: WE :3D-emonicon125: ARE UNSURE IF WE WILL BE CUMMING ON FRIDAY OR SAT AM (HOPEFULLY BOTH DAYS :z-crack-up: ) WE ALSO AGAIN ARE OFFERING OUR DAY BOAT TO TRANSPORT SINGLES OR COUPLES :3D-emonicon082: TO PARTY TOWN :2love_sex: :2doggy: ..... :3D-emonicon027: ...... BUT WE ALSO NEED A PLACE TO STAY.... & OF COURSE WE WILL BE MAKING JELLO SHOTS AGAIN..... WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN.....OLD FRIENDS... & MEETING NEW ONES..... BERNADETTE :3D-emonicon025: AND BRYAN :3D-emonicon018:

#2193 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by browardcpl on July 06 2007 - 05:36 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey Frederick and Barbie....

Browardcpl (Bernadette and Bryan) here.....Bernie is still making Jello shots....So are departure is being pushed back. We're never going to make it before dark......We have the day boat.....we've been at the site several times in the past......Is it okay to arrive after dark???? Let us know if you want us to hold off until the AM.....Otherwise we'll see you later........

In the AM, we'll make a run to the dock to shuttle any new arrivals.

#2149 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by browardcpl on July 04 2007 - 07:28 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

HEY ALL.. :wazzup: . HAPPY 4TH :usa: LOOKING FORWARD TO PARTY CENTRAL THIS WEEKEND!!! WELL BARBIE HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :3D-emonicon027: & WHAT A PARTY IT IS GOING TO BE IAM SURE!!!! WE WILL BE ARRIVING FRIDAY EVENING...... & THE OFFER IS STILL OUT THERE FROM US TO TRANSPORT SOME COUPLES FROM HAULOVER TO THE REGATTA!!! :3D-emonicon082: WE ARE SO LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER AWESOME TIME!!!! THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER GUYS!!!!!!!! :thewave: :3D-emonicon008: WE WILL DEFINATELY MAKE JELLO SHOTS AGAIN.... AND BRING PIE FOR THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GIRL..... OH MY, DID I SAY PIE..... I MEANT BRING A CAKE.... OF COURSE !!! :z-crack-up: :trampoline: SO UNTIL THEN EVERYONE GET PLENTY OF REST.... :3D-emonicon012: SO WE CAN MAKE THIS THE BEST B- BASH IN HISTORY!!!! :2love_sex: I KNOW WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ON OUR END!!!! (THERE WE GO AGAIN...DID I SAY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE**** YEP SURE DID!! :doh: !!) I :3D-emonicon162: KNOW ITS SUCH A SACRIFICE :2doggy: BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT HEHEHAHAHA :2tits: :2dick: UNTIL THEN BERNADETTE & BRYAN

#2051 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by browardcpl on June 06 2007 - 10:12 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

WELL, WELL, WELL......WILL BE COUNTING THE DAYS TILL THE JULY REGATTA..... :kicking: BARBIE'S BIRTHDAY BASH.. :2dick: WILL THIS BE A PA :z-umno: RTY OR :bow: WHAT!!!! :z-as-if: I WILL BE MAKING MY JELLO SHOTS AGAIN... :2doggy: I DO HOPE EVERYONE DOES ENJOY THEM!!!! :2love_sex: BARBIE, FOR YOUR B-DAY I DO HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU....WITH A CUTE LITTLE RED BOW ON IT :z-blonde: OK GUYS.... I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING I MEANT BIRTHDAY CAKE OF COURSE :z-why-me: HEHEHEHA... IAM BAKING A CAKE!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OLD SEXY FRIENDS...& LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW SEXY FRIENDS TOO!!! WE COULD ALSO TRANSPORT A COUPLE FROM HAULOVER....TO THE REGATTA.... :2tits: JUST EMAIL US....& TO OUR FRIENDS JASON & MAYBELLINE....YOU CAN COUNT ON US FOR A RIDE OF COURSE.. :2dick: UNTIL THEN.......SEE YA ALL AT THE PARTY..... :z-omg: AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT ATTENDING.....THIS BIRTHDAY BASH REGATTA ...I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU.. :2doggy: .. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!! :funmeter2: .........................HUGS & KISSES TO ALL, :tweeted: BERNADETTE & BRYAN

#1869 June 2nd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by browardcpl on May 07 2007 - 10:12 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Wow!!! For those of you that missed the May regatta too bad for you..... :2love_sex: May was our second regatta and the good times only seem to be getting better!!!! We saw lots of old friends and met lots of fun and sexy new ones...the fun only continues. Since we still only have a day boat, we will need someone to help us by offering us a place to stay overnight :funmeter2: .....We usually arrive on Saturday morning and depart on Sunday afternoon. We can coordinate bringing a couple to the regatta from the Haulover Marina. Just e-mail us to let us know.

Once again Bernadette will be making her special Jello shots... :z-LolLolLolLol:

Can't wait to see everyone again. :ninja: :2doggy:

#1842 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by browardcpl on May 04 2007 - 11:33 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Jason and Maybelline:

Bryan will be calling you soon.....We can coordinate getting you guys to the regatta tomorrow Saturday morning. Please plan on getting there between 10 and 11 am. We plan on spending Saturday overnight there.

#1803 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by browardcpl on May 02 2007 - 06:24 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

HEY PARTY PEOPLE,

This will be the second Regatta we are attending and OH WHAT FUN IT WILL BE.... we are so looking forward to seeing old acquaintances and definately meeting new ones....but BOO HOO we have a dilemna, we only have a day boat...but we so want to stay over night....we are in need for some FUN, HAPPY, ADVENTROUS COUPLE to offer us a cabin...we could sleep on the floor, on the couch, on the table, in the bathroom, on top of you....etc etc well u get the hint......anyway, we would really appreciate....WE ARE DEFINATELY PARTY PEOPLE AND ENJOY HAVING FUN... HMMM IAM SURE WE PROBABLY WOULD BE ABLE TO THINK OF SOMEWAY OF REPAYING YOU.......(LOL)
Bryan and Bernadette

#1768 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by browardcpl on April 26 2007 - 11:11 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey ....We definitely would love to cum...to the Regatta again....

April's was a blast!!!
It was our first one (virgins...lol)....what great & sexy people...!!!

Everyone made us feel so welcomed.

Barbi, what an outstanding job u did... VERY organized!!! Unfornately we only have a day boat so we did end up leaving at 9:00PM Saturday night... even though we did get many offers to stay overnight on some boats.

Had a blast on the Nomad drinking Sour Apple Martinis... which Bryan made (his speciality among other things)...... definitely wish we would have stayed overnight but this time we plan on it.... any takers???? .... Well hope to see u all there again.... will post a pic tomorrow so u guys will remember us.....

xoxox,

Bryan & Bernadette
browardcpl
bcbryan7@bellsouth.net

#1733 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by browardcpl on April 20 2007 - 12:46 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey ....We definitely would love to cum...to the Regatta again.... April's was a blast!!! It was our first one (virgins...lol)....what great & sexy people...!!! Everyone made us feel
so welcomed. Barbie, what an outstanding job u did...very organized.!! Unfornately we only have a day boat so we did end up leaving at 9:00PM Saturday night...even though we did get many offers to stay overnight on some boats. Had a blast on the Nomad
drinking Sour Apple Martinis...which Bryan made (his speciality among other things)......definitely wish we would have stayed overnight but this time we plan on it....
any takers???? .... Well hope to see u all there again....will post a pic tomorrow so
u guys will remember us.....
xoxox,

Bryan & Bernadette
browardcpl bcbryan7@bellsouth.net

#1630 April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by browardcpl on April 11 2007 - 04:35 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi guys:

We're a fun loving couple new to the lifestyle and we're looking forward to meeting other fun loving and adventurous couples.

We've attended the Columbus Day regatta in the past....unfortunately out boat doesn't have a cabin, so we really couldn't enjoy
it as much as we had hoped.

I'm a little shy at the start. My "better half" is definitely the more outgoing one, especially after a few beers!

We will definitely do what it takes to make this a fun and enjoyable event, not only for ourselves, but for others as well.

Loking forward to see you all there....

B and B :z-yourock: