Photo

March Friday 13th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 PinesCpl

PinesCpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted March 12 2009 - 12:29 PM

Here we go again!!!

Can't make it Friday or Saturday but we will be there Sunday, hope the party still on by the time we get there :animated-doggiestyle: , if not will just have to :animated-missionary: .

See whomever is still partying on Sunday.

#22 boat_lovers

boat_lovers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 12 2009 - 08:31 PM

Hello Everyone , Sorry to say we will NOT be able to attend :beachsunburn: We're gonna' try to cum :animated-doggiestyle: to them this summer :animated-missionary: . :animated-cowgirl: Missing ya'll !!! :smilieyblowjob2: Maybe next month ?? :3D-emonicon024: Brenda's got a whole new bag FULL of outfits !!!! :3D-emonicon025: :animated-blowjob:

Mike & Brenda :3D-emonicon054:

#23 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted March 13 2009 - 06:57 AM

Ok guys we are back!!! Our little boy NAYIB is already 10 months old and Grandma is going to take care of him. We miss all of you.

This will be my new voicemail message:

"If I don't answer my phone, my emails, my text messages, etc.. don't waste your time, I'm really busy having so much fun at Barbie's Naked Party!!!, If you want to leave me a message thats fine but don't expect an answer from me until Monday, SEA yaaaa"

We shoud be arriving about noon time and will stay overnight. Let us know if somebody needs a right, we live in South Miami and will be leaving from Matheson Hammocks Marina.

#24 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted March 13 2009 - 07:43 AM

Wow! It is time for another fantastic weekend. :animated-blowjob: Sadly we are going to miss this weekends always amazing regatta. :animated-cowgirl: But don't worry about us, we are heading to Wisconsin for a little mischief :animated-missionary: :animated-doggiestyle: of our own. Of course we know it won't compare to Bellavita. So we have decided we will have to remedy this by planning on getting our butts down there in the next month or two. We miss you guys!

Have a great weekend!

We love you guys! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kevin and Teri

#25 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 13 2009 - 11:46 AM

Well it's finally here!!! :beachsunburn: :2love_sex: :PirateSmiley:
It's Nymphomania Time! :1bigkiss:

We are heading out the door right now to go to Temptation Island, where we expect to be all weekend long, until Sunday very late afternoon. And last month we stayed until Monday morning so who knows, maybe we'll stay til Monday again!
It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :3D-emonicon054:
:3D-emonicon025:
:animated-blowjob:
BellaVitaBoy and I are leaving now to go to Temptation Island and we invite everyone to come join us there. Directions are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:worship: Also, if you don't have a boat and you still don't have a ride to the party, scroll up and read the previous page and see all the people that are coming with smaller day boats that will be launching their boats at Haulover Marina. So contact them directly to see if you can get a ride with them. Contact FlaPomp@aol.com and catch a ride with him. Or you can call E-Rock at 786-406-3564 and see if he will give you a ride.

:jumpboobs:

:smilieyblowjob2: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend with mostly clear sunny skies and only a tiny chance of any rain. Temperatures in the low 80's in the day and near 70 at night with East winds 10 - 15 mph, on friday and slowing down and shifting to only 5-10 mph from the SouthEast on Saturday and Sunday, making it perfect for those without generators to come enjoy the party in total comfort!

:3D-emonicon024: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-missionary: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :2doggy:

:poledance: Also, it's Colleen's Birthday! She's turning 29 (again!!!) So we need some volunteers to pull down her bikini and give her a birthday spanking!

See you at Temptation Island! :funmeter2:
A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users