Photo

March Friday 13th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:40 AM

:anicandyc: March Friday The 13th-15th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 MarkusMiami

MarkusMiami

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted January 20 2009 - 02:11 AM

Hi Barbie!

Just want to let you know that I just discovered your Homepage and your nice community. I used to be in that scene in Europe, where I am from (sorry for my odd english) :hmmm:

I was looking forward to meet you guys in Feb. but then it hit me!! I am going to Italy and Austria exactly when the Feb. Regatta is starting. So I hope I get a chance to come to the march event.

I just cant wait :rolleyes: !!

If you need more information, pictures or anything, please tell me.
If you guys meet also between the "official" regatta dates, it would be a pleasure to participate.

All right, time to hit the hey, good night everybody...

Markus

Attached Files

#3 lazer68

lazer68

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted February 13 2009 - 09:46 PM

Hi All, we are from MN and sail the great lakes, we are coming to the rooftop resort that weekend, would love to attend your party for the day on Saturday. We don't want to bother anyone with a ride as we have no boat, is it possible to rent a small boat or dinghy from shore for a day to get to the beach? We are a real fun loving polite couple that likes to get nude and have attended swinger party's in the past. We know what to bring to the beach and what to share as we have beach parties ourselves and know what is expected to do our part, (food, booze, ect.) Thank you everyone we are in our 50's

#4 lilsurfboy

lilsurfboy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 18 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hi, I am from Tampa and am glad to have been introduced to your club. A good friend of mine "Smokin Man 66"and his wife who have been attending these events for years told me about the club. I will bring my sparkly personality to the next event in March and I look forward to meeting all of the members. See ya there!

#5 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 01 2009 - 07:57 PM

We are looking to meet new friends and expand our social circle. Although we are posting here on Bella Vita, our primary desire is not a sexual relationship or meetup. We hope to enjoy building strong, long-lasting friendships with open-minded people who will not be offended if our travels take us to a clothing optional beach or skinny dipping at some point. Long weekend mini-vacations on the boat together would be great.

We hope to meet beautiful women, single or attached, who are interested in hanging out with us at the beach or maybe enjoying drinks out on the boat during the day or night. We are a good looking, professional couple who keep ourselves in great shape and look to meet the same.

Extra Notes

we love boats, boating, and anything beach related

Please understand, like a lot of couples in Miami, we have crazy schedules and can't usually do last minute plans or meet during the work week. When we do get those opportunities to break away for some adult fun on or off the boat, it is definitely WELL worth it and almost always loooong overdue!

We have never attended a Regatta, but the idea seems super-fun. Hopefully our profile fits in with your event. Thanks for reading!

NODRIVE55 EARTHLINK.NET

#6 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted March 03 2009 - 06:49 PM

Well as usual, :animated-doggiestyle:

we always look forward to the monthly regettas, what we love about these weekends is that you get to meet so many wonderful and interesting people, it truly is a weekend to let go and do what ever your heart desires :animated-blowjob: with who ever you want. Also there is a lot of great food and drinks every one always brings different plates. We just hope the weather :animated-missionary: will be hot enough so we can lay out in the sun with our naked friends, :animated-cowgirl: can not wait to see our old friends and looking forward to meeting some new friends. :smilieyblowjob2:

See you all this weekend

Colleen and Pat

#7 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 03 2009 - 07:33 PM

We decided to not wait for the last minute to post for this months regatta. As spring approaches we believe the weather will cooperate and we will have a great weekend of partying with old and new friends. :animated-missionary: Can't wait for the fun to begin... :animated-doggiestyle:
Stu and Glenda

#8 ARIALDA

ARIALDA

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted March 03 2009 - 08:12 PM

Hello Barbie yes i'll be there.

Thanks for reminder me, i'll be at haulover marina wating a ride.
see yoiu there!

#9 GingerLeeLove

GingerLeeLove

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted March 04 2009 - 05:13 AM

:animated-missionary: Hey Sexy Couples and Single Sailors!!!
I am a Hot, Single, Sexy and Sensual Mermaid from Alabama looking to get a "Ride" *Wink* to the March Regatta.... I am extremely Sexual and very much a Free Spirit.... I would be a Great addition to your boat and will be sure to make the trip very memorable if you allow me to ride you ummmmm errrr with you I mean! *Smiles*
I have been to past Regatta's and I am sure you can find lots of Sexy, Hot pictures of yours truly :animated-cowgirl: on my friend Barbie's many sites of me in several different sexual positions :animated-doggiestyle:
My favorite is Oral :animated-blowjob: I must say, I am pretty GREAT at it and just love facials... What is your favorite?? Maybe you can invite me and show me instead of telling me...
I would much rather see than be told! *Smiles*

Let me know if you have room for me to ride! *Wink*

~Ginger~

Ps.... This will give you an idea of what the view would look like behind me!! *Giggles*
Posted Image

#10 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted March 04 2009 - 03:14 PM

Julie and I will be there Saturday morning. Knowing Julie, she will have "BELLS ON". It has been a couple of months since we could attend so we are very ancious to get out with our Bellavita friends for the weekend.
See you all soon

Don & Julie

Attached Files

Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#11 rich3800

rich3800

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted March 05 2009 - 10:02 PM

Attached File  IMG_2639.jpg   54.55KB   35 downloads I want to confirm my participation in the upcoming regatta. I just got a new sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees. There's room for two in it to take in the view of the stars from the boat deck. Ah! Military surplus. The quality, the warmth! All that's needed is scantily-clad sexy female standing on a boat to make me happy. By the way, I love lingerie too.

#12 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted March 06 2009 - 07:35 AM

Attached File  IMG_2639.jpg   54.55KB   35 downloads I want to confirm my participation in the upcoming regatta.

Umm... Err... Hmmmmm.... Well Rich3800, I think you need to look at the replies to your negative posting that you made for last month's regatta before you make any plans to come to our parties for positive people.

Go to: http://www.bellavita...n...c=905&st=20 to see your posting and the replies people posted which will show you the "warm" reception you'd probably receive.
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#13 rich3800

rich3800

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted March 06 2009 - 01:34 PM

Umm... Err... Hmmmmm.... Well Rich3800, I think you need to look at the replies to your negative posting that you made for last month's regatta before you make any plans to come to our parties for positive people.

Go to: http://www.bellavita...n...c=905&st=20 to see your posting and the replies people posted which will show you the "warm" reception you'd probably receive.

No, I haven't read them.

#14 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 07 2009 - 08:11 AM

[quote name='rich3800' date='Mar 5 2009, 10:02 PM' post='4139']
Attached File  IMG_2639.jpg   54.55KB   35 downloads I want to confirm my participation in the upcoming

Hopefully this will help you and other single guys w/out a boat!!!!
Its not really a matter of RSVP with an event like this.

Your goal is to receive an invite from one of the couples WITH a boat.

As a single guy it is important to write a great, fun posting
We need to feel comfortable with you keeping your stuff with us and we are RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR.
BellaVita Boy needs to give us permission as well to bring a single guy along so we arn't over run with them.
No you are not the enemy. but we (as a group) need to know a little about you.

#15 flapomp

flapomp

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted March 09 2009 - 08:34 PM

Hello all! As always, looking forward to seeing all the fun people that attend the regatta!! Looks like I will be down for Saturday. It seems like it has been forever since I got to go to the party! I will be leaving Haulover inlet on Saturday morning. Let me know if anyone needa a ride from there or back there at night. Looking forward to it and cant wait for Saturday! I should have 2 single ladys with me and it will be their first time to this great event! Looks like the warmer weather is almost apon us so I cant wait to get back in the water!!!See you all soon!!!!!!

#16 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status::f

Posted March 09 2009 - 08:43 PM

Hi all!

Regrettably I missed last month! It sounded like a great time. :animated-missionary: I hate I missed it. I would really like to cum! :smilieyblowjob2: this time.

I have a really cute guy and we are looking for a ride out to the party and a place to stay :animated-cowgirl: I'll post on the ride site also.

We will be glad to bring food and booze to share....and I'll make some jello shots to help get the party started! Let me know if you have room for helpful shipmates! :animated-blowjob:

Looking forward to seeing all the fun naked people! :animated-doggiestyle:

Rest up and I'll see you this weekend!

#17 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 10 2009 - 08:35 AM

Hi Folks, :3D-emonicon024:

So far in 2009 the regatta weekends haven't coincided with our free weekends. We're twitching, shaking as withdrawal sets in. :3D-emonicon054:

March regatta = G's sister getting married... :animated-blowjob:

April = Easter Dinner... :3D-emonicon025:

May = Regatta...no way...can it be?...finally a free weekend... :animated-cowgirl:

Ok let us tell you something... :beachsunburn: ... The regatta or should we say the NAKED REGATTA!!!!! It's the BEST and MOST inexpensive party in south Florida!!!!!

The folks who attend this event are the most exquisite people with the most beautiful souls you will meet. :smilieyblowjob2: OK! They are not angels but they are beautiful people!!! :animated-doggiestyle:

So if you are a newbie who's hesitating...DON'T... :animated-missionary: You'll feel comfortable, most welcome and you'll have so much fun.

Register, say a little about yourself and then sign up with a great posting!

Have a BLAST everyone and we do look forward to seeing everyone in the very near future.

B & G

#18 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted March 10 2009 - 01:17 PM

Boy these Regatta's sneak up on you like BellaVitaBoy at the party.... :animated-doggiestyle:

Here it is again... Hoping to do some crazy stuff now that the weather is heating up and the Regatta goers are getting hotter with the weather...

Hope to see you Saturday it is always a great time especially as the wetness gets warmer.

#19 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 11 2009 - 11:08 PM

It's Party Time Baby!!!

And We've Got A GREAT Gift For EVERYONE That Registers To Attend! :animated-doggiestyle:

Posted Image

At our naked parties it's hard to have pockets to put things... IMPORTANT things like condoms, lube, vibrators and any other sexual necessities you need. Even your cell phone or cards to give other couples you meet and want to keep in contact with.

Posted Image

Well we've got you covered with a special gift we're giving to everyone that registers to attend this month's party. It's your very own "Bella Vita Party Survival Kit" just like the one you see me wearing in this photo.

Posted Image

But that's not all! I'm filling it with all sorts of goodies to get your Party Survival Kit started. That's right... Assorted Condoms... Assorted Lubes, (some are even flavored)... A note tablet with pen and paper to write down contact information of fun couples you meet... and even a little flashlight with batteries included so you can locate your condoms and lube in the darkest orgy room when you need it. We don't call it a "Party Survival Kit" for nothing!!!

And these aren't just for our naked boat parties, you can take these to all the lifestyle conventions and swing clubs with you when you go off to the clothing optional playrooms, or even to the nude beach.

If you weren't able to attend last month's party, Click to see Barbi's Totally Naked Sexy Swingers Boating Regatta Raft-Up Party to see what you've been missing. And to see what everyone's been saying that does attend, go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/in...php?showforum=4

We'll be arriving Friday afternoon at Temptation Island, so cum join us early!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#20 Guest_destiny_*

Guest_destiny_*
  • Guests

Posted March 12 2009 - 07:50 AM

Hi every body,
This is Destiny, we had a great time at our first regatta!!! :animated-doggiestyle: can't to wait to meet with all again....
We will be coming in on Saturday early afternoon.
let the spring naked fun begin!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users