Photo

August 14th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2009 - 09:32 AM

YAA its almost time for another SEXY regatta with BellaVita Boy and his wonderfull hostess Barbie.
We went to Trapp last night and ran into some old friends. :poledance: :piratebeers:
Should be a busy weekend at Temptation Island.
The Zinfull group will be arriving Friday around 6pm.
We truelly love these monthly raftups and CANT WAIT to see our old friends and the newbies are always a treat as well. :3D-emonicon018:
Ciao for now Zinfull

#22 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 08 2009 - 06:27 PM

Typing from the Carnival Freedom off the coast of Cuba and looking forward to another Hot and Sexy Party! The party just gets better and better. :3D-emonicon018: Thanks to Barbie and Bella Vita Boy for hosting the party!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday!!!!!

SflBlondeDiver :poledance: and Bad :piratebeers:

#23 mrinvestor2u

mrinvestor2u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Nudist. Voyeur.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist.
  • I Live In::Miami Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate the following
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted August 09 2009 - 06:18 PM

Canceled
Do it for Nike

#24 Feli

Feli

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted August 10 2009 - 12:33 AM

Helloooo everybody, it looks lije August 09 is the comeback month + its my bday month...I hope to see you there friday night!!!!! Thanks Barbie and Bellavita boy for hosting!!!!!
:3D-emonicon018: :piratebeers: :poledance:

Feli

#25 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted August 10 2009 - 01:10 PM

Hi all you fun people! I can't wait to hear about Barbie, Fredrick, Patrice, and Colleen's adventures on their 10 day trip to the Bahamas! :worship: I'm sure that trip was a blast and hate I missed it!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at this month's Regatta. It seems like the last one was several months ago...not just 1 month! I've missed everyone and can't wait to catch up on all the happenings.

Bad and I will be arriving Friday evening on the Forever Sunday :boat: . We really appreciate the invite from Zinful :boating: --- We love you guys! As Bad just got back into town, we have opted for a cabin that we can really catch up in! :3D-emonicon018: :piratebeers:

There's lots to celebrate this month and I'm looking forward to partying with all the BellaVita fun naked :2tits: :2dick: :ass: people! :poledance: See you soon!

#26 D&F

D&F

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Fun, frolic & fantasy. We are a couple in an open relationship of mutual trust and pleasure seeking.
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, nude recreation enthusiast AND full swinger!!!!
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I bring food, libation and $$$ to help!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted August 10 2009 - 09:12 PM

Hey there sexies!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLY!!!! I have known about Barbie’s parties for a long time now but haven’t been able to get out to one.
My good friend Debbie saw the group on FaceBook, asked me about these parties, looked through the website and said we had to go.
OK – she didn’t have to twist my arm much at all!!!
So, we’re coming out this Saturday !!!!! We are soooo looking forward to meeting all of you and partying out pants off!!!

Now, logistics…
We don’t own a boat so we are going to need a ride out and a place to stay for Saturday night. How do we do this???
I’ll surf the rest of the site but if you see this and can help us out… drop us a line!

Till then!

Doug & Deb

#27 zlata69

zlata69

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::f
  • Lifestyle Status:nude recreation enthusiast

Posted August 10 2009 - 09:31 PM

Me and my girlfriend are coming for sure, so count on two wiled Eastern Europeans, with no shame whatsoever!!! :z-LolLolLolLol:

#28 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted August 11 2009 - 07:17 AM

Ummm...Wow!!! The August Regatta is lining up to break the record for hotties!!! :boating: :Bravo: Will things ever cool down :shower: at Temptation Island???

Barbie :2tits: and Fredrick :2dick: are simply amazing hosts for the funnest party on the planet. :boat: It looks like a lot of great newbies (or should we say virgins??? :ass: Yeah right!!!) are cumming as well as sexy seasoned regatta boaters. :mmparty:

Although we won't be attending this fantastic shindig. We'll be doing our best to emulate :poledance: :worship: :3D-emonicon018: it while we are watching the Air and Water show on a boat with friends in Chicago.

Have fun and stay cool!!! :piratebeers:

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#29 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted August 11 2009 - 02:26 PM

WOW! I Can't Believe It!

It's Finally Almost Here!!!

Special Cool Announcements!
:piratebeers:
  • Do You Need A Boat To Stay On?
    We already have a full boat with friends visiting from out of state, but we always welcome couples to hang out on our boat at the party if they need a home base. And we have a very large sedan bridge for you to put all your belongings and such.

And depending on how adventurous you are, we've had couples sleep on our sedan bridge and also on the sun pads on the bow of our boat so you're welcome to stay overnight there too if you'd like.

And if we get any cancelations, then we might have room for one couple to sleep in our salon.

Usually when couples take us up on this offer, they end up meeting other couples at the party that invite them to stay on their boat. So we're certainly not offended if you get a better offer to stay on another boat, we're just trying to open some doors for you so that you can attend the party and still have options available for you.

We look forward to seeing all of you at the party. Just come over to our boat and join the party!!!
    :boating: :3D-emonicon018:
  • Need A Boat Ride To The Party At Temptation Island?
    ALL Couples
    can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, ($25 minimum) he will give you a ride out to the regatta. And if you can't catch a ride back to the docks from someone you've met at the party when you're ready to leave, then just call Captain Chuck again and he'll come get you and take you back to Haulover for $5 per person. Just tell him you're you're a member of the Bella Vita Boat Club and you're going to Barbie's party, and he knows exactly where to take you. Please be sure that you know which boat he's taking you to.
  • Need Your Boat Bottom Cleaned?
    Discount Bottom Cleaning:
    Saturday Morning we have John's Diver Service coming to the regatta with a very special Bella Vita Bottom Cleaning & Zinc Replacement price for everyone attending this regatta. For only $1.00 per foot John will clean the bottom of your boat, and all hardware and running gear. The normal price for bottom cleaning is $2.00, but come to this month's party and for half price, John will be doing his job cleaning the bottom of your boat while you enjoy the party. And if you want your Zincs replaced, John gives Bella Vita members discounted prices, so you can email John at jsdiveservice@gmail.com telling him your boat size, make and model so he knows which zincs to bring for you. So far, John is scheduled to clean Barbie's Boat, Colleen's Boat and NoDrive55's Boat. So post here if you want to add your boat to the list and have your boat bottom cleaned for only $1.00.
  • The weather forecast all weekend is for 90' degree clear, sunny skies with a calm breeze and only a small chance of any rain all weekend, and with 87' water temperatures so it's going to really be a perfect weekend for fun in the sun, skinny dipping in the surf, and dancing under the stars and naked partying and orgies everywhere! So make sure to cum join the fun!!! :poledance:
  • And we've got tons of newbie first time party people coming to the party, so it's going to be extra fun! I know that Barbie's got some special games, prizes and surprises planned so you don't want to miss it!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#30 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 11 2009 - 11:50 PM

Hi, we were on June and had a great time (first time)...sorry we missed Barbie's birthday but we will be on Temptation Island early on Saturday.

We are sure that it will be even better than June's regatta (it's that possible???). We are looking to relax and enjoy the time with the great people that always party in the regattas.

Kisses
ryc

#31 xtremeboater

xtremeboater

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating ,traveling
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami fl
  • My Boat Is A::24 ft seadoo jet boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:but i do ave aboat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 12 2009 - 04:18 PM

iam allready turning on my engine , and going to the island, for the best party ever

#32 flblkcpl

flblkcpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger

Posted August 12 2009 - 05:50 PM

We are new and this will be our first regatta. We are looking for people to break us in :z-any-help: and A&B. :animated-doggiestyle: . We have never been to the Bella Vita Boat Club. Hopfully we can spend the whole day soaking in sum good naked sun and freaky nasty fun. :funmeter2:

We are prepared to bring snacks, food and drink. We don't plan to spend the night ..........unless we get an offer that we can't refuse :animated-blowjob: , like, lots of ass :animated-asstoass: and titties :animated-cowgirl: We would really love to join the fun. We hope to hear from you.

#33 ANNGEL70

ANNGEL70

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 12 2009 - 08:25 PM

Hi Barbie & Frederic !

We tried to be in one previous regatta, but it was impossible...

This time, all the planets and the moon are alligned so... yes we can !

We are coming this saturday with another couple. Nice people, like us :Bravo:

We are still looking for boat, hopefully it will not be a problem: the homemade spanish food is ready, and the alcohol is rrrrready too !!

If we need any other instruction appart from the ones you mention in your web site, just let us know !
Ciao !!!

Sergio-Maria & Lorenzo-Rosi

#34 Funseekers

Funseekers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:New to lifestyle, had some experiences and looking to expand our boundries
  • I Live In::South Florida
  • My Boat Is A::60' Sunseeker Manhattan with giant hydraulic swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'

Posted August 12 2009 - 08:47 PM

Attached File  Keith___Colette_at_Billet.jpg   36.51KB   30 downloads
Hey all you wild and crazy boaters! We would like to introduce ourselves to the group. We are Keith and Colette AKA the "Funseekers". :piratebeers: We are in the process of build a home here in beautiful South Florida and just getting to know our way around. Being avid boaters, we purchased a boat even before the house is done (seemed logical at the time!) :poledance: Looking over the internet at what "adult play venues" might be available here in Florida and we find the ULTIMATE PARTY- Bella Vita Boat Club!!!! We are planning on joining up with the group this Saturday, August 14th for naked sun, fun, and making some new friends! :3D-emonicon018: Looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks Barbie for all the hard work you have put into your internet pages and providing such a great outlet for like people to come together!!!!! PARTY ON!!!!! Keith & Colette :boating:

We will try to post some pics!

#35 MerSea

MerSea

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted August 13 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hello fellow party people.

I met two wild europeans at the bar tonight and the want to go to the best party on the water. How could I say no???

We will heading over on Saturday to drink from the Bella Vita chalice of love!!!

-MerSea

ps im a professional portrait photographer if anyone wants to do a free shoot on the beach i will be more than happy to oblige.

#36 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:02 AM

To all those couples looking for a ride or a boat to hang out on or a boat to stay the night on.... Be sure to check out the posting I made last night in the "To Find A Ride" section here: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=975&view=findpost&p=4495

And to all those couples with boats that have a little extra room and want to make more friends and have someone help pay for your weekend's boating expenses.... Be sure to check out my posting in the "Offer A Ride" section here: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=974&view=findpost&p=4494

Weather Update:

Well the latest weather report is saying there is a 30-40% chance of rain all weekend with East - Southeast winds 10-20 mph. But as everyone knows, none of this will affect our party, because "Rain or shine, it's party time!!!"

Also....
It is a known, proven, documented fact that Temptation Island is a very enchanted place and that often times no matter what the weather is at all surrounding areas, the sun always shines down on our little piece of paradise for our parties.

And Barbie and her girlfriend, "WePlayInTn" both tell me that if it does rain, then that just means that we'll have to start the naked play parties inside the salon of our boat earlier than normal!!! :worship:

So don't forget, that Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!!! :boating:
So don't miss out on all the fun! Cum join the party! What could be more fun than this?!?! :piratebeers: :3D-emonicon018: :poledance:

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#37 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 14 2009 - 10:19 AM

Well it's finally here!!! :ass: :Bravo: :mmparty:
My Big, Bodacious, Boat Bash! With Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party!!!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:yahoo:

We are heading out the door to Temptation Island right now!
where we expect to be all weekend long from Friday afternoon until Sunday very late afternoon!
It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :2tits:
:2dick:
:poledance: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Directions are at:
http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out the posting BellaVitaBoy made in the "To Find A Ride" section here: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=975&view=findpost&p=4495

You can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, (with a $25 minimum so get 5 people to ride at once), he will give you a ride out to the regatta. Such A Deal!!! Chuck will be leaving from Haulover Marina at 10:00 AM on Saturday so be sure to reserve your ride with him.
:boating:

:worship: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a littel wet and breezy with 30-40% chances of rain and 10-20 mph winds from the East, which means Temptation Island will be totally protecting us from all the winds. But if it does rain, then we'll have to get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!

:boat: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :3D-emonicon018: :boating: :piratebeers: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon: Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! It's easy now to catch a limo shuttle ride to the party! :2doggy:

See you at Temptation Island! :shower:
A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#38 davie242

davie242

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist/soft swing(most of the time) HA!

Posted August 14 2009 - 03:42 PM

Hi all,Tim & Laura here, cant wait to meet everyone, this is our first of hopefully many :3D-emonicon018: :piratebeers: regattas. We cant arrive till saturday so save some for us!

#39 xxxmajestyxxx

xxxmajestyxxx

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger

Posted August 14 2009 - 08:04 PM

Attached File  SDC14269.JPG   269.13KB   13 downloads
We are newbies and want to enjoy all the :3D-emonicon018: and she loves to :worship: right after taking it old school and doing the :poledance: . Were down to earth and just really looking to have a blast. So if you see us please feel free to :2dick: :2tits: :boating: :piratebeers: us :boat: lol.
Well we look forward to meeting all of you very nice freaky sexy nasty in all the good ways people

#40 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 15 2009 - 08:12 AM

Jason singing Row, Row Row, my boat gently out to sea. To see what the Bella Vita Regatta has in store for me. :3D-emonicon018: Day tripper.
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users